March 28, 2024, 04:28:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tucson police search for missing 6-year-old girl - Isabel Mercedes Celis #1  (Read 573684 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: May 02, 2012, 09:02:29 PM »

SELF-EDIT

media as Isabel's had been s/b media as Isabel's uncle had been

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #361 on: May 02, 2012, 09:54:14 PM »

House has been under the control of the parents for days now.  LE is NOT there under a search warrant.  They are there with the family with their consent.

Very True Kitty but I can bet you there are ongoing warrants related to that premises of the surreptitious variety that are sealed.

aka: "Big Brother"
I was posting what I heard the PIO say during the presser. 

And I just bet there were 'bugs' in the house, on their phones, and anywhere else LE deems necessary.  And I'll just bet having the parents and young boy go in separate was to determine if there were any inconsistencies in their stories. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #362 on: May 02, 2012, 09:57:27 PM »

Professional cleaning crew now at the Celis residence. 
I saw that on a headline earlier and wondered why they would call in pros?  I mean, what is there possibly in there that needs professional cleaning?  I'm thinking there must be something beyond fingerprint powder. 

I'd love to ask the cleaning crew if there are any odors present.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #363 on: May 02, 2012, 10:00:25 PM »

http://www.kvoa.com/news/detectives-bring-celis-family-members-to-scene-one-by-one/
Detectives bring Celis family members to scene, one by one

Sergio Celis was quickly whisked away by the investigators. Minutes later, Rebecca Celis, Isabel's mother, showed up with the same detectives. She stayed in the house for about 45 minutes, and then left. Then, detectives brought in this young boy, believed to be Isabel's brother.

We understand the detectives did this to recreate the scene to help them create a better timeline before little Isabel disappeared.

It's all about the timeline.   

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #364 on: May 02, 2012, 10:02:25 PM »

Is NOBODY Going to ask if they came in two cars whose car was in the garage?

I was at the dentist, missed the PC...I'll bite.  Whose car was in the garage?

Come on, Blink, spill. 

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: May 02, 2012, 10:06:00 PM »

Attorney
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: May 02, 2012, 10:11:51 PM »

A repeat Nancy Grace is beginning now.  I will watch again but ... I thought there were three vehicles coming and going.  Each carried a member of the Cerio family along with investigators.  I could be wrong.

Janet
7:05 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: May 02, 2012, 10:16:32 PM »

Attorney
I must have somehow missed a bunch.  Whose attorney and was he, or she, waiting in the house?
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #368 on: May 02, 2012, 10:20:33 PM »

Uncle Justin
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000457842579&sk=wall

Uncle Adam
https://www.facebook.com/adam.mastromarino

cousin Citlali
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=10117384

mom
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000787896099

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #369 on: May 02, 2012, 10:23:03 PM »

Attorney
Oh, dear, Lord, please tell me it wasn't Jose.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: May 02, 2012, 10:53:58 PM »

Search for Isabela Celis extends to Douglas

The search for Isabel Celis has reached the border communities of Douglas and Nogales and even into Mexico, officials are now saying.

Missing person flyers have been posted at various stores in both communities and authorities are following up on various leads they have in the case.

Isabela’s family has ties to Douglas. Her mom Rebecca (Snyder) Celis is a 1995 graduate of Douglas High School and at one time ran for the title of Miss Douglas.

::snipping2::

http://www.douglasdispatch.com/articles/2012/05/02/news/doc4fa18d3b1b98f222950905.txt
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: May 02, 2012, 11:11:50 PM »

Police say they've gotten 500 Isabel Celis tips in the last 12 days (video)

TUCSON - Tucson Police say more than 500 tips have come in regarding the disappearance of Isabel Celis. One hundred of those tips were reported between Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon. The six-year-old was reported missing from her east side home 12 days ago.

On Wednesday, detectives entered the Celis home with the girl's father, mother, and two brothers. The family has control of the home and investigators were there with the family's consent.

Lt. Fabian Pacheco from the Tucson Police Department said the visit was a routine part of the investigation. 

::snipping2::

http://www.kvoa.com/videos/police-say-they-ve-gotten-500-isabel-celis-tips-in-the-last-12-days/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #372 on: May 02, 2012, 11:26:42 PM »

According to this FB page, the parents will be doing a media interview Thursday
Becky and Sergio will be on the Today show tomorrow it will air 7am our time. Please tune in and support them.

https://www.facebook.com/FindIsabel

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: May 03, 2012, 06:33:48 AM »

Attorney

Thank you Blink!  Are the parents sharing an atty?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: May 03, 2012, 06:35:38 AM »

According to this FB page, the parents will be doing a media interview Thursday
Becky and Sergio will be on the Today show tomorrow it will air 7am our time. Please tune in and support them.

https://www.facebook.com/FindIsabel

Thanks Cartfly! 
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: May 03, 2012, 08:28:58 AM »

Attorney

Thank you Blink!  Are the parents sharing an atty?

So, that answers our question of them hiring an attorney! Thanks, Blink.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: May 03, 2012, 08:53:04 AM »

I saw the live interview this morning on the today show. 
Would like to see it again. 
Interview was prefaced by news reports and I saw a car driving into the Celis' garage. Wondering if that was the lawyer going there yesterday?

Father said he braided Isa's hair to get her ready for the soccer game the next morning.
I'm a bit confused about this.  Was she put to bed in her regular clothing yet had her hair braided before going to bed? - maybe another mokey who saw the interview could clear this up for me. tia

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: May 03, 2012, 08:57:05 AM »

7:32 am
Parents re-enact night Ariz. girl went missing

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/47276602#47276602

7:35 am
Dad: Missing Ariz. girl ‘deserves to be home'

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/47276602#47276606

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: May 03, 2012, 09:20:05 AM »

I saw the live interview this morning on the today show. 
Would like to see it again. 
Interview was prefaced by news reports and I saw a car driving into the Celis' garage. Wondering if that was the lawyer going there yesterday?

Father said he braided Isa's hair to get her ready for the soccer game the next morning.
I'm a bit confused about this.  Was she put to bed in her regular clothing yet had her hair braided before going to bed? - maybe another mokey who saw the interview could clear this up for me. tia

I didn't see the Today show...but, very good question can.  I would like for that to be cleared up too.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: May 03, 2012, 09:37:44 AM »

House has been under the control of the parents for days now.  LE is NOT there under a search warrant.  They are there with the family with their consent.

Very True Kitty but I can bet you there are ongoing warrants related to that premises of the surreptitious variety that are sealed.

aka: "Big Brother"
I was posting what I heard the PIO say during the presser. 

And I just bet there were 'bugs' in the house, on their phones, and anywhere else LE deems necessary.  And I'll just bet having the parents and young boy go in separate was to determine if there were any inconsistencies in their stories. 

Which is exactly what Lisa Irwin's parents refuse to do.  That is why I am still not seeing parental involvement in this case.  A relative, maybe, but not the parents.  Hope I am right, but only time will tell.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.