March 28, 2024, 08:18:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tucson police search for missing 6-year-old girl - Isabel Mercedes Celis #1  (Read 573620 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: May 03, 2012, 09:52:32 AM »

Today Show - The Taped Interview

NANCY GRACE
Police Eye Male Cousin in Celis Disappearance
Aired May 2, 2012 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: We learned the parents set to do a taped interview with a national morning show, possibly the "Today" show.

<snipped>

GRACE: And here`s the deal, Marc Klaas. Everyone is saying well, that`s just a drug arrest. I get it. But when you get an arrest and you get a conviction, you might as well dig in because you are going to be looked at more harshly, more carefully than other people. It`s just that simple. It`s a fundamental investigation. That doesn`t mean the guy is guilty? It means that right now he`s in the crosshairs. He`s being looked at.

Another issue, Marc Klaas, what do you make of the parents now agreeing to do only a taped interview. They`re not going to go live, they`re not going to take live questions, it`s going to be a taped scenario from what we are understanding.

KLAAS: Well, I don`t know. Pre-approving questions and getting editorial control isn`t really what this is about. This is about them making the case for their daughter, getting people invested in their daughter, and they certainly can`t be ignoring the local press, because you know what, when the national press is finished with this, and if this case is still not resolved, the only people they will have to turn to are the local press and if they`ve been dismissive of the local press in the past, it might be very difficult for them to get the interviews that will be necessary to keep the story alive in the future.

GRACE: Let me put up, Jean Casarez and Alexis Tereszcuk, and we`ll bring in Paul Birmingham on this.

You know what, doing a taped interview is a far, far cry from live. All right. Explain, Jean Casarez. You`ve done plenty of both.

JEAN CASAREZ, LEGAL CORRESPONDENT, "IN SESSION": It`s called editing. Things can be edited out. Things can be -- we`re not going to talk about this. Now a journalist should still be able to answer -- ask the question, and if they refuse to answer it, that should be on the tape, but you never know what conditions will be asserted and what allowances will be made so that questions won`t be asked that they don`t want asked.

GRACE: Alexis, explain the difference between a taped interview and a live interview.

ALEXIS TERESZCUK, REPORTER, RADAROLINE.COM: Well, in a live interview, you can`t go back and change what you say. I`ve had this happen sometimes somebody gives an emotion that they think that I feel as a reporter is a wonderful emotion to make. Oh, no, I don`t want anybody to know that. So you can change anything. You can take three, four, five takes to get something out. You can have people with you that are coaching you what to say.

When it`s a taped interview, you can make sure it`s exactly what you want. There`s never the level of surprise or the raw emotion that you`re going to get from a live interview. It`s very staged.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/02/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: May 03, 2012, 09:59:03 AM »

The Parents - The Silence

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

GRACE: To Ellie Jostad, isn`t it true that extended relatives have wanted to come forward and lead the search, be out there, speak to the press, asking for help to find Isa, and the parents have told them no?

ELLIE JOSTAD, NANCY GRACE CHIEF EDITORIAL PRODUCER: Right, Nancy. We`ve talked to relatives. Greg, on the ground there, has talked to relatives who say they do want to get out there. They know how important it is to keep this in the public eye, and that is by getting on camera, telling people that Isabel is still missing, asking for help. Family wants to talk but the parents are still keeping a lid on it.

<snipped>

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: May 03, 2012, 10:38:52 AM »

The Interview - NBC - Today Show

Right now!!

Janet
7:35 AM PT

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: May 03, 2012, 11:14:43 AM »

Nancy Grace just stated that the "cousin" who is allegedly under investigation has previously been referred to in the media as Isabel's "uncle" had been or was living lived in the Celis home.

Considering the Moore surviellance camera appears to have captured both father and uncle leaving the home at 8:00 AM on the moring of April 21st ... could it be that this uncle had been in the home that night?

What did the Moore surviellance camera capture at 6:30 AM ... 6:30 AM when Alicia was woken by the sound of voices and barking dogs?

Janet

+++++

The Uncle

Apr 22, 2012 10:45am
Open Window Shows Missing Tucson Girl Was Abducted, Parents Say

<snipped>

Celis’ family has no doubt she was kidnapped by a stranger.

“You don’t think anything like that would actually really happen to you. And all of sudden, you wake up one morning and you’re in that scenario. Everything goes through your mind, you’re angry, you’re upset, you’re frustrated, you’re confused,” said Isabel’s uncle and family spokesperson Justin Mastromarino.

Mastromarino said her family is a loving one.

“They’re very upset right now, mother is beside herself we’re just trying to let police do their thing and get as much info as possible,” said Mastromarino.

Mastromarino described his niece as “just a sweet little girl.”

“All the ambition in the world. She could do whatever she wanted. Didn’t really like strangers or anything like that so very close knitted and just very wise,” said Mastromarino.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/04/isabel-celis-6-year-old-girl-vanishes-from-tucson-arizona-home/

NANCY GRACE
Police Examine Security Camera Video in Isabel Celis Disappearance
Aired April 27, 2012 - 20:00   ET

GRACE:  With us, special guest Rick Moore, who had video cameras specifically trained on the Celis home. He describes seeing who he believes to be Isa`s father and uncle coming out of the home around 8:00 AM that morning, walking back and forth, apparently looking for Isa, we can surmise.

<snipped>

GRACE: ... is Isabel`s father and his brother, which would be Isabel`s uncle, walking around in front of the Celis home.

MOORE: Nancy, that`s conjecture on my part. I think that`s who it was. The police didn`t want us to speculate about who that

<snipped>

GRACE: Ellie, what time, do we know exactly, was the 911 call?

ELLIE JOSTAD, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Yes, exactly. It was 8:14. But police did say family did a quick search before they called

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/27/ng.01.html

The Cousin/Uncle

NANCY GRACE

NANCY GRACE, HLN HOST:  A source now claims police looking closely at Isabel`s male cousin, who once lived in the home ...

<sniped>

GRACE:  Straight out to Paul Birmingham, KNST. Paul, what is the latest? And what can you tell me about this male cousin to Isa?

PAUL BIRMINGHAM, KNST (via telephone): Right. This is what we`re hearing from our sources here in Tucson, that police are scrutinizing this individual. He does have a criminal background, so he has had contact with police before. At this point, it is unclear exactly what sorts of questions they might be asking him or exactly what that scrutiny could consist of.

<snipped>

GRACE: Right now, out to the Celis family home. Standing by, our producer on the scene, Greg Overzat. Greg, what can you tell me about this male cousin?

GREG OVERZAT, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Well, Nancy, about this cousin, it`s unclear why specifically he is being scrutinized by police, according to our source. He does have a criminal past. Now, that past only includes charges involving DUI, drug possession, those kind of things, nothing involving -- anything involving a child, sex assault, et cetera.

<snipped>

GRACE: We are live in Tucson. We learned tonight that police scrutinizing an adult male cousin, an adult male cousin that has referred to himself as Isabel`s uncle in the past.

<snipped>

_____

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: May 03, 2012, 11:19:14 AM »

Nancy Grace just stated that the "cousin" who is allegedly under investigation has previously been referred to in the media as Isabel's "uncle" had been or was living lived in the Celis home.

Considering the Moore surviellance camera appears to have captured both father and uncle leaving the home at 8:00 AM on the moring of April 21st ... could it be that this uncle had been in the home that night?

What did the Moore surviellance camera capture at 6:30 AM ... 6:30 AM when Alicia was woken by the sound of voices and barking dogs?

Janet

+++++

The Uncle

Apr 22, 2012 10:45am
Open Window Shows Missing Tucson Girl Was Abducted, Parents Say

<snipped>

Celis’ family has no doubt she was kidnapped by a stranger.

“You don’t think anything like that would actually really happen to you. And all of sudden, you wake up one morning and you’re in that scenario. Everything goes through your mind, you’re angry, you’re upset, you’re frustrated, you’re confused,” said Isabel’s uncle and family spokesperson Justin Mastromarino.

Mastromarino said her family is a loving one.

“They’re very upset right now, mother is beside herself we’re just trying to let police do their thing and get as much info as possible,” said Mastromarino.

Mastromarino described his niece as “just a sweet little girl.”

“All the ambition in the world. She could do whatever she wanted. Didn’t really like strangers or anything like that so very close knitted and just very wise,” said Mastromarino.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/04/isabel-celis-6-year-old-girl-vanishes-from-tucson-arizona-home/

NANCY GRACE
Police Examine Security Camera Video in Isabel Celis Disappearance
Aired April 27, 2012 - 20:00   ET

GRACE:  With us, special guest Rick Moore, who had video cameras specifically trained on the Celis home. He describes seeing who he believes to be Isa`s father and uncle coming out of the home around 8:00 AM that morning, walking back and forth, apparently looking for Isa, we can surmise.

<snipped>

GRACE: ... is Isabel`s father and his brother, which would be Isabel`s uncle, walking around in front of the Celis home.

MOORE: Nancy, that`s conjecture on my part. I think that`s who it was. The police didn`t want us to speculate about who that

<snipped>

GRACE: Ellie, what time, do we know exactly, was the 911 call?

ELLIE JOSTAD, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Yes, exactly. It was 8:14. But police did say family did a quick search before they called

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/27/ng.01.html

The Cousin/Uncle

NANCY GRACE

NANCY GRACE, HLN HOST:  A source now claims police looking closely at Isabel`s male cousin, who once lived in the home ...

<sniped>

GRACE:  Straight out to Paul Birmingham, KNST. Paul, what is the latest? And what can you tell me about this male cousin to Isa?

PAUL BIRMINGHAM, KNST (via telephone): Right. This is what we`re hearing from our sources here in Tucson, that police are scrutinizing this individual. He does have a criminal background, so he has had contact with police before. At this point, it is unclear exactly what sorts of questions they might be asking him or exactly what that scrutiny could consist of.

<snipped>

GRACE: Right now, out to the Celis family home. Standing by, our producer on the scene, Greg Overzat. Greg, what can you tell me about this male cousin?

GREG OVERZAT, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Well, Nancy, about this cousin, it`s unclear why specifically he is being scrutinized by police, according to our source. He does have a criminal past. Now, that past only includes charges involving DUI, drug possession, those kind of things, nothing involving -- anything involving a child, sex assault, et cetera.

<snipped>

GRACE: We are live in Tucson. We learned tonight that police scrutinizing an adult male cousin, an adult male cousin that has referred to himself as Isabel`s uncle in the past.

<snipped>

Thank you Janet.  This is what I have been looking for.  I knew he was staying there...I just felt it.  If it is the same man that I am thinking of...he is actually from my area and has several arrests, tickets and so on down here.  I really don't want to post anything if he isn't involved or if it isn't important to the case.  I have read through his facebook page and he has traveled to Mexico in the past (so he does have ties there).  Wow...I am surprised that this information is just now coming out.  He also is a member of speed date, which may not be important and may be on some hispanic type dating sites too.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: May 03, 2012, 11:28:30 AM »

The Parents - The Silence

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

GRACE: To Ellie Jostad, isn`t it true that extended relatives have wanted to come forward and lead the search, be out there, speak to the press, asking for help to find Isa, and the parents have told them no?

ELLIE JOSTAD, NANCY GRACE CHIEF EDITORIAL PRODUCER: Right, Nancy. We`ve talked to relatives. Greg, on the ground there, has talked to relatives who say they do want to get out there. They know how important it is to keep this in the public eye, and that is by getting on camera, telling people that Isabel is still missing, asking for help. Family wants to talk but the parents are still keeping a lid on it.

<snipped>

Could it be that an extended family member made the decision not to "keep a lid on it".

Janet

++++

Source: Cops Eye Isabel's Cousin

A source close to the family claims that police are allegedly scrutinizing a male cousin of missing girl Isabel Celis. What does he know about 6-year-old Isabel’s disappearance from her own bed in the middle of the night?

::snipping2::

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/01/search-for-missing-2-year-old-last-seen-with-family-playing-on-beach/?hpt=ng_bn1

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: May 03, 2012, 11:57:15 AM »

Thank you Janet.  This is what I have been looking for.  I knew he was staying there...I just felt it.  If it is the same man that I am thinking of...he is actually from my area and has several arrests, tickets and so on down here.  I really don't want to post anything if he isn't involved or if it isn't important to the case.  I have read through his facebook page and he has traveled to Mexico in the past (so he does have ties there).  Wow...I am surprised that this information is just now coming out.  He also is a member of speed date, which may not be important and may be on some hispanic type dating sites too.

labubske

When the barking dogs are considered and ... when the 6" wall around the perimeter of the property is considered ... it makes sense that the disappearance of this little girl was no "stranger" abuduction.

Could it be the open window and the removed screen was staged to imply a "stranger" abduction?

I speculate that following an illegal act by a loved one that resulted in the demise of Isabel ... a cover up was taking place by family members at 6:30 AM when Alicia was waken by the "voices" and barking dogs.  I suspect that the uncle was involved in the cover up and the disappearing of Isabel.

IMO

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Tucson Police Search for Missing 6-Year-Old
Aired April 23, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE:  I want to go back to neighbor Cynthia Mort from Tucson joining us. She lives right there in the neighborhood with the Celis family. This home seems to be very much fortified. It looks to be a fence on all perimeters, Ms. Mort. Am I seeing the photos correctly?

MORT: Yes, there is. There`s a fence all the way around. In fact, it`s a patio wall. So there`s a wall all the way around that house.

GRACE: Yes, I`m seeing a large, it looks like stucco wall. It looks to be from here over five feet tall. And then on one side, I would say the back left side, there is a wooden wall about the same height. It`s solid. You can`t see through it. And I don`t see a gate. So whoever did this would have to scale this wall and get into the home.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/23/ng.01.html

_____

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: May 03, 2012, 12:41:23 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2012/05/03/isabel-celis-missing-breaking-news-investigation-focuses-on-celis-relative-uncle-justin-mastromarino-cousin-is-also-former-houseguest/

Isabel has been in Justin's jeep and he lived there last year.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #388 on: May 03, 2012, 12:56:05 PM »

If its been a while since 'Uncle' Justin lived in the home, then his fingerprints should not be prominent, correct?  If JM's fingerprints are on the doors, Isa's bedroom door, or even that window, then its no wonder LE is suspicious of him. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: May 03, 2012, 12:58:36 PM »

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Family of Isabel Celis Questioned
Aired May 2, 2012 - 19:00   ET

<snipped>

SELIN DARKALSTANIAN, "ISSUES" SENIOR PRODUCER: It was incredible. There has been no activity around the house for a few days, because you have to remember, the family has left the home. Isabel`s family is staying in a secret location, so they`re actually not living in this house behind me at the moment.

But today, the dad showed up with detectives, from a secret location; showed up, went inside looking very solemn, looking down with about six, seven detectives and went inside. Stayed there for about 45 minutes to an hour. Then he came out, didn`t say a word, got in the car, left.

Then about three minutes later, the mom came. The detectives showed up with the mom and took her inside the house and questioned her for about an hour. Then they left.

And then a short while later we thought it was all done with. Here come the detectives again with the son, with Isabel`s brother. And they take him inside and questioned him for about the same amount of time and take him away.

It was -- it`s very interesting, because you have to wonder why are they questioning these family members again? Why are they questioning them separately? Do they suspect something? Do they suspect a family member or are they really just questioning them to find out more details?

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Late-breaking news in the disappearance of little Isabel Celis. Just a little while ago, a flurry of activity at the home where she vanished.

First, the dad shows up with just a slew of detectives in tow. He rushes into the garage. About 45 minutes later, he walks out with a grocery bag and leaves with two detectives.

Three minutes later they bring in Isabel`s mother, alone. They take her inside the home. She leaves with detectives. We don`t know where they took her.

Finally, little Isabel`s older brother goes in the home. There he is, in a white T-shirt and a cap. A whole slew of detectives behind him. Family members were each questioned for about 45 minutes.

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Again, this is video that is just in a little while ago. It was shot, our producer standing right there in the front yard of the Celis home where this child vanished about 11 days ago.

There`s the mother being taken into the home by detectives. They did the same thing with the dad. They did the same thing with the older sibling, who looks like he could be maybe 12, 13 years old. I don`t have the exact age.

And then they leave with them, and we don`t know where they took this mom. And they`re not talking to the media. It`s unbelievable.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/02/ijvm.01.html

_____

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #390 on: May 03, 2012, 12:59:44 PM »

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/03/isabels-parents-police-wasting-time-on-us/?hpt=ng_mid

Isabel’s parents: Police “wasting time” on us

Becky said the level of scrutiny the parents have faced is “nothing we can’t handle,” and they believe police are doing everything they can to solve the case. However, Sergio said it can still be difficult because detectives are only able to share limited information with them and “they keep us at bay.”

Tucson police confirmed to HLN Thursday that both parents have taken polygraph tests, but they would not comment on the results.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: May 03, 2012, 01:02:20 PM »

Missing Tucson girl’s parents say they’re ‘desperate’
In first live TV interview, they call for prayers, express frustration with authorities
updated 5/3/2012 9:23:26 AM ET

Video/Transcript
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/47277508/ns/today-today_news/t/missing-tucson-girls-parents-say-theyre-desperate/

_____

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: May 03, 2012, 01:06:25 PM »

If its been a while since 'Uncle' Justin lived in the home, then his fingerprints should not be prominent, correct?  If JM's fingerprints are on the doors, Isa's bedroom door, or even that window, then its no wonder LE is suspicious of him. 

Well, he knocked on the neighbors door at 8 am, so I am of the opinion he was in the home that night.
B
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #393 on: May 03, 2012, 01:09:32 PM »

Well, he knocked on the neighbors door at 8 am, so I am of the opinion he was in the home that night.
B

Exactly.  So, why lie about him being in the home?  Common sense tells you that LE will find out.  And wouldn't the neighbors and that security camera let LE know that he is still around?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: May 03, 2012, 01:18:31 PM »

Parents of missing Tucson girl Isabel Celis ask nation to pray

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_central_southern_az/tucson/parents-of-missing-tucson-girl-isabel-celis-ask-nation-to-pray
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: May 03, 2012, 01:19:51 PM »

NBC EXCLUSIVE: Celis parents make another plea in exclusive Today Show interview

http://www.kvoa.com/news/nbc-exclusive-celis-parents-make-another-plea-in-exclusive-today-show-interview/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: May 03, 2012, 01:30:06 PM »

It appears that neither Mom nor Dad tucked Isabel into bed which explains why the clothes she was last seen wearing were not her PJ's.

Janet

++++

NANCY GRACE

<snipped>

JANICE, CALLER FROM ARIZONA: Hi, Nancy. I have just been following the case and I wanted to know something I`m not sure if you`ve addressed this or not, why the parents decided to put Isabel in her bedroom that night when she normally sleeps in the brothers` bedroom and, also, I think they said that she was last seen wearing shorts and a tank top, and if the parents put her to bed wouldn`t they have put her in pajamas and wouldn`t the pajamas be the last thing she was seen wearing?

GRACE: You know, Janice in Arizona, those are some of the exact same questions I have asked.

<snipped>

Missing Tucson girl’s parents say they’re ‘desperate’
updated 5/3/2012 9:23:26 AM ET

TRANSCRIPT - SERGIO CELIS:

she had just gotten her hair done. it was just before she went to bed. she had a baseball game early the next morning. and becky braided her hair up. so she was going to be ready for early morning . and i was asking her if she was hungry. and she just had that little sleepy look as she was walking by. and she just said, "no, daddy. i'm tired." she was just walking by. she is so full of life, and she is just so wonderful. and we do miss her so much. and her brothers miss her so much. he said he loves her so much. we just need everyone out there, everyone, just to keep praying for her. keep your eyes out.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/47277508/ns/today-today_news/t/missing-tucson-girls-parents-say-theyre-desperate/

_____

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #397 on: May 03, 2012, 01:34:35 PM »

Uncle Justin

http://www.pof.com/member14407231.htm
from his photos...titled "Me and my niece'
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q311/KittyMom5/Scared%20Monkeys/isabel1.jpg

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: May 03, 2012, 01:36:23 PM »

Isabel Celis

<snipped>

Isabel was last seen at home at approximately 11:30 p.m. on April 20, 2012. She has not been seen since.

Isabel is missing one top and one bottom tooth. She was last seen wearing a blue tank top and navy blue basketball shorts.

<snipped>

http://heidisearchcenter.com/nationwide-critical/isabel-celis/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: May 03, 2012, 01:59:42 PM »

Thanks KittyMom

Justin neglected to inform a potential mate about his criminal record.  My DIL's cousin recently met who appears to be "Mr. Right" through a dating site called "Christian Singles".  It could be that I am old fashion but I am very skeptical.

Uncle Justin?  I could be wrong but ... somehow I believe that this guy may have been summoned following a tragic happening sometime after the baseball game and ...  ultimately become a participant in a cover up  and... a participant in the disappearing of Isabel.

Janet

++++

NANCY GRACE
Police Eye Male Cousin in Celis Disappearance; Cops Turn Focus on Missing Child`s Male Cousin

<snipped>

<snipped>

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.