March 28, 2024, 11:00:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tucson police search for missing 6-year-old girl - Isabel Mercedes Celis #1  (Read 573646 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: May 03, 2012, 02:28:12 PM »

I saw the live interview this morning on the today show. 
Would like to see it again. 
Interview was prefaced by news reports and I saw a car driving into the Celis' garage. Wondering if that was the lawyer going there yesterday?

Father said he braided Isa's hair to get her ready for the soccer game the next morning.
I'm a bit confused about this.  Was she put to bed in her regular clothing yet had her hair braided before going to bed? - maybe another mokey who saw the interview could clear this up for me. tia

I didn't see the Today show...but, very good question can.  I would like for that to be cleared up too.

correction - Father said Becky braided Isabel's hair.  (just read the transcript - ty Janet)

so, do we know who put Isa to bed? 

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: May 03, 2012, 02:29:55 PM »

Is this Justin dude the same one whose FB account was listed upstream?  Didn't that show a Florida address and Florida school? 

Just wondering if there is more than one.  Probably not, but still wonder if it is the same guy.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: May 03, 2012, 02:41:47 PM »

If its been a while since 'Uncle' Justin lived in the home, then his fingerprints should not be prominent, correct?  If JM's fingerprints are on the doors, Isa's bedroom door, or even that window, then its no wonder LE is suspicious of him. 

Well, he knocked on the neighbors door at 8 am, so I am of the opinion he was in the home that night.
B

Exactly.  So, why lie about him being in the home?  Common sense tells you that LE will find out.  And wouldn't the neighbors and that security camera let LE know that he is still around?

Did he lie?  If he did I missed it, I know I heard LE respond to a question regarding who besides the family was in the home that evening and they declined to answer.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: May 03, 2012, 02:45:55 PM »

I saw the live interview this morning on the today show. 
Would like to see it again. 
Interview was prefaced by news reports and I saw a car driving into the Celis' garage. Wondering if that was the lawyer going there yesterday?

Father said he braided Isa's hair to get her ready for the soccer game the next morning.
I'm a bit confused about this.  Was she put to bed in her regular clothing yet had her hair braided before going to bed? - maybe another mokey who saw the interview could clear this up for me. tia

I like Anne Curry, but the softball questions need to be researched already, that is a pivotal "need to know".  Yesterday Pacheo answered this, and said it was his understanding Dad put her to bed.  Today we hear Dad say she was tired, was not hungry when asked, and then she was walking around.  At now time does he say he tucked her in,  or anything of the sort.

I have to believe that he is not doing that because it is possible Isa went off to her room or whatever, or he was under that impression, and that is the disjoint in the story.

While I maintain that their sincerity was there for me this morning,  I still suggest that they know who is responsible, or are in denial of it.

I didn't see the Today show...but, very good question can.  I would like for that to be cleared up too.

correction - Father said Becky braided Isabel's hair.  (just read the transcript - ty Janet)

so, do we know who put Isa to bed? 

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #404 on: May 03, 2012, 02:46:17 PM »

If its been a while since 'Uncle' Justin lived in the home, then his fingerprints should not be prominent, correct?  If JM's fingerprints are on the doors, Isa's bedroom door, or even that window, then its no wonder LE is suspicious of him. 

Well, he knocked on the neighbors door at 8 am, so I am of the opinion he was in the home that night.
B

Exactly.  So, why lie about him being in the home?  Common sense tells you that LE will find out.  And wouldn't the neighbors and that security camera let LE know that he is still around?

Did he lie?  If he did I missed it, I know I heard LE respond to a question regarding who besides the family was in the home that evening and they declined to answer.
You are correct.  There was no lie.  There just hasn't been any clarifying info on specifics of the night.  I'm wondering why.  Why not be forthcoming in telling about the evening?  If there is nothing to hide, why not say who was in the home, what time each person retired for the evening, who awoke first, who was the first to notice something amiss.  Why all the secrecy?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: May 03, 2012, 02:46:37 PM »

aah, sorry all, I did the quote eating and impregnating thing.  My bad.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: May 03, 2012, 02:49:43 PM »

B

You are correct.  There was no lie.  There just hasn't been any clarifying info on specifics of the night.  I'm wondering why.  Why not be forthcoming in telling about the evening?  If there is nothing to hide, why not say who was in the home, what time each person retired for the evening, who awoke first, who was the first to notice something amiss.  Why all the secrecy?

Because there is no doubt they believe someone in that home knows what happened, and that she was not yanked out of her window, which still sits there with the evidence tape, btw,

No. 1 question- is there a duffel or suitcase or rubbermaid missing from the home,  or from Mr. Mastromarino's person?
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #407 on: May 03, 2012, 02:53:54 PM »

B

Because there is no doubt they believe someone in that home knows what happened, and that she was not yanked out of her window, which still sits there with the evidence tape, btw,

No. 1 question- is there a duffel or suitcase or rubbermaid missing from the home,  or from Mr. Mastromarino's person?

How about a ball bag?  My son's is large enough to carry his catching equipment and is on wheels.  A 6 yr old could easily fit into it.  And who would think anything if it was seen being carried to a car by a family that is so active in sports?

I can understand LE not telling details, but why not the family?  Unless there is something to hide?

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #408 on: May 03, 2012, 03:00:20 PM »

http://www.sportsunlimitedinc.com/nike-fuse-roller-baseball-equipment-bag.html?CID=GoogleShopping&Color=Black

This is what my son has.  It carries his batting helmet, 2 bats, his glove, his catchers helmet, his catchers mit, his catchers body pads, his calf pads, balls, and still has a little room for more.  Thankfully it has wheels or we'd never make it from the car to the dugout.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: May 03, 2012, 04:19:54 PM »

No timeline.

The only insight I gleaned from the transcript of that staged/taped interview was that Sergio placed himself/his wife/his daughter together in the home prior to Isabel walking off to her bedroom on her own at 11:30 PM on the evening of April 20th.  In other words ... it appears NOBODY tucked Isabel into bed.  This explains why the missing person's report states that Isabel was last seen in a tank top and shorts and ... not PJ's.

The parents were not asked ANYTHING about the whereabouts of Isabel's brothers at 11:30 PM.  Were they still awake?  Why did Isabel not sleep with them as usual?  So many simple questions that would reveal a timeline were not asked ... simple questions that inquiring minds wanted to know.

The major network interview that revealed nothing to viewers was obviously controlled by the parents.  How much was Sergio and Becky paid by NBC nevertheless.

Could it be that the parents have the answers to the questions regarding ALL the happenings encompassing the disappearance of their beloved daughter?  Could it be that out a misguide sense of love a family member is being protected from the legal consequences of wrongdoing?

Janet

+++++

The Taped Interview

NANCY GRACE
Police Eye Male Cousin in Celis Disappearance; Cops Turn Focus on Missing Child`s Male Cousin
Aired May 2, 2012 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE:  You know what, doing a taped interview is a far, far cry from live. All right. Explain, Jean Casarez. You`ve done plenty of both.

JEAN CASAREZ, LEGAL CORRESPONDENT, "IN SESSION": It`s called editing. Things can be edited out. Things can be -- we`re not going to talk about this. Now a journalist should still be able to answer -- ask the question, and if they refuse to answer it, that should be on the tape, but you never know what conditions will be asserted and what allowances will be made so that questions won`t be asked that they don`t want asked.

GRACE: Alexis, explain the difference between a taped interview and a live interview.

ALEXIS TERESZCUK, REPORTER, RADAROLINE.COM: Well, in a live interview, you can`t go back and change what you say. I`ve had this happen sometimes somebody gives an emotion that they think that I feel as a reporter is a wonderful emotion to make. Oh, no, I don`t want anybody to know that. So you can change anything. You can take three, four, five takes to get something out. You can have people with you that are coaching you what to say.

When it`s a taped interview, you can make sure it`s exactly what you want. There`s never the level of surprise or the raw emotion that you`re going to get from a live interview. It`s very staged.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/02/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: May 03, 2012, 04:51:08 PM »

Have there been any pictures of the inside of Isa's room yet?  I would like to compare them to some pictures of a guy posing in a child's room on one of the Hispanic dating sites.  Winnie the Pooh posters on the wall and such. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: May 03, 2012, 04:56:49 PM »

I just don't understand all the ambiguity in this case.  Who put the kid to bed?  My husband and I are in our 60's and I can still tell you which one of us put our granddaughter to bed the night before. 

This cloud of confusion seems to be a specific tactic of the parents to keep from being trapped by the truth or lack of it.  I also believe that someone up the familial tree is calling the shots in keeping the investigation under wraps for as long as possible.  They seem to try to be getting a story line together that will protect someone within the flock.  But why?

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: May 03, 2012, 06:04:08 PM »

I just don't understand all the ambiguity in this case.  Who put the kid to bed?  My husband and I are in our 60's and I can still tell you which one of us put our granddaughter to bed the night before. 

This cloud of confusion seems to be a specific tactic of the parents to keep from being trapped by the truth or lack of it.  I also believe that someone up the familial tree is calling the shots in keeping the investigation under wraps for as long as possible.  They seem to try to be getting a story line together that will protect someone within the flock.  But why?

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: May 03, 2012, 06:50:26 PM »

Parents - Polygraphs

PD: Parents of Isabel Celis took polygraph test
Posted: May 03, 2012 3:12 PM PDT
Updated: May 03, 2012 3:16 PM PDT

TUCSON, AZ (CBS5) - The parents of Isabel Celis took a polygraph test early in the investigation of the missing 6-year-old girl, Tucson police said Thursday.

The results of Sergio and Becky Celis' tests will not be shared, Sgt. Maria Hawke of the Tucson Police Department said at a news briefing.

<snipped>

http://www.kpho.com/story/18120208/pd-parents-of-isabel-celis-took-polygraph-test

Missing Tucson girl’s parents say they’re ‘desperate’
updated 5/3/2012 9:23:26 AM ET

<snipped>

Police chief Roberyo Villasenor of the Tucson police department said both parents have taken polygraph tests. “We look at everyone to include the family. It’s not that we are saying the family’s responsible, but we’re not saying the family’s completely clear. Everyone is a suspect until we find out otherwise.”

<snipped>

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/47277508/ns/today-today_news/t/missing-tucson-girls-parents-say-theyre-desperate/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: May 03, 2012, 07:07:51 PM »

JVM - HLN

Isabel Celis discussion.  Uncle - guest.

Right now!!!

Janet
4:00 PM PT

_____

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: May 03, 2012, 07:29:31 PM »

JVM - HLN

Isabel Celis discussion.  Uncle - guest.

Right now!!!

Janet
4:00 PM PT

Hi all~

Anyone have a link for a live stream?

TIA!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: May 03, 2012, 08:08:50 PM »

Nancy Grace - HLN

Isabel Celis discussion

Right now!!!

Janet
5:00 PM PT

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: May 03, 2012, 09:35:46 PM »

Think about it.

1.  There were six foor cement and wooden walls around the parimeter of the entire yard which enter was only possible from within the home.  Not only would an abductor be required to scale the wall to gain entry to the property ... he would be required to scale that same wall with a six year old little girl to make his escape.

2.  There was a security camera installed in plain sight on the roof of the Celis residence on the side where Isabel's room was located.  An abductor would have no clue that the security camera was disabled.

3.  There were vehicles parked in the driveway implying Isabel's family was inside the home.

4.  There were three barking residence dogs ... three barking residence dogs that could have alerted a member of Isabel's family.

Logic dictates that the disappearance of Isabel was not a stranger abduction and ... the open window and removed screen was a staging to imply otherwise.

++++++

Apr 22, 2012 10:45am
Open Window Shows Missing Tucson Girl Was Abducted, Parents Say

<snipped>

Celis’ family has no doubt she was kidnapped by a stranger.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/04/isabel-celis-6-year-old-girl-vanishes-from-tucson-arizona-home/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: May 03, 2012, 10:02:29 PM »

I am still convinced that the Moore surveillance footage will be the smoking gun ... the smoking gun that will reveal the truth in regards to the activity that took place between the family's arrival home from the ball game on the evening of April 20th and 8:14 AM on the morning of April 21st when the 911 call was placed.  In other words ... the timeframe that Ann Curry failed to broach upon in this morning's controlled NBA Today interview.

Could it be that Isabel's parents are aware of the Moore surveillance footage and ... depending on what was captured on video .... they realize that any words spoken regarding the crucial timeframe may come back to haunt them.

Janet

+++++

Tucson Police confirmed today that the parents took polygraph tests early in the investigation.

Sgt. Maria Hawke said at a press conference, "It is accurate that the parents have done polygraph tests," but those results will not be shared.

<snipped>

TPD says they are not able to release any additional surveillance video at this time.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18115892/tpd-parents-have-taken-polygraph-test

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: May 03, 2012, 10:17:44 PM »

RAW: Tucson Police's 2 p.m. update on day 13 of Celis investigation
Posted 2:24 PM 5/3/2012

TUCSON - On day 13 of the investigation, 40 to 50 Tucson Police officers and detectives are still assigned to the disappearance of 6-year-old Isabel Celis.

She began the conference with a clarification about what yesterday's activity at the Celis house was about.

"As you all know, the family has been allowed to return to the house," Hawke said. "They can come and go as they please. It's my understanding that they are not staying there yet. That may come in the future. I simply don't know, ultimately that will be their decision. They were happy to cooperate with investigators as they have been all along - to help us get that better understanding, that was what yesterday was all about."

"The budget is not a concern, really, the key concern is getting Isabel home safely," Tucson Police spokesperson Sgt. Maria Hawke told the media during the department's 2 p.m. daily news conference.

Sgt. Hawke confirmed that both Sergio Celis and Rebecca Celis have taken polygraph tests, but TPD is not releasing the results, as the investigation is still ongoing at this time.

<snipped>

Video:
http://www.kvoa.com/videos/raw-tucson-police-s-2-p-m-update-on-day-13-of-celis-investigation/

http://www.kvoa.com/videos/raw-tucson-police-s-2-p-m-update-on-day-13-of-celis-investigation/

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.