March 28, 2024, 08:45:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tucson police search for missing 6-year-old girl - Isabel Mercedes Celis #1  (Read 573623 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: May 03, 2012, 10:33:50 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: May 03, 2012, 10:45:44 PM »

Think about it.

1.  There were six foor cement and wooden walls around the parimeter of the entire yard which enter was only possible from within the home.  Not only would an abductor be required to scale the wall to gain entry to the property ... he would be required to scale that same wall with a six year old little girl to make his escape.

2.  There was a security camera installed in plain sight on the roof of the Celis residence on the side where Isabel's room was located.  An abductor would have no clue that the security camera was disabled.

3.  There were vehicles parked in the driveway implying Isabel's family was inside the home.

4.  There were three barking residence dogs ... three barking residence dogs that could have alerted a member of Isabel's family.

Logic dictates that the disappearance of Isabel was not a stranger abduction and ... the open window and removed screen was a staging to imply otherwise.

++++++

Apr 22, 2012 10:45am
Open Window Shows Missing Tucson Girl Was Abducted, Parents Say

<snipped>

Celis’ family has no doubt she was kidnapped by a stranger.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/04/isabel-celis-6-year-old-girl-vanishes-from-tucson-arizona-home/

All very logical points, Tamikosmom!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #422 on: May 03, 2012, 11:15:39 PM »

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/05/03/isabel-celis-uncle-speaks-out

Isabel Celis' uncle: 'It's just a nightmare'

Louis Rodriguez, the uncle to a missing Tucson girl, speaks out to Jane Velez-Mitchell
He says Isabel's disappearance is like a nightmare, and something 'you think could never happen to you'

Video at link.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: May 03, 2012, 11:18:01 PM »

JVM - HLN

Isabel Celis discussion.  Uncle - guest.

Right now!!!

Janet
4:00 PM PT

Hi all~

Anyone have a link for a live stream?

TIA!

Monkey King

I do not have a clue in regards to live feed or videos but transcripts of the Nancy Grace and the JVM shows are posted at approxmately 10:00 PM each evening.

Janet

+++++

Nancy Grace - Transcripts
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html

Jane Velez Mitchell - Transcripts
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ijvm.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: May 03, 2012, 11:18:16 PM »

I have a question that I haven't seen mentioned, has it been stated that the exit doors to the house have dead bolts on them?  If so were they locked? 

Couldn't it be possible that the perp did enter through Isa's window and carried her out through the front door? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: May 03, 2012, 11:23:03 PM »

I have a question that I haven't seen mentioned, has it been stated that the exit doors to the house have dead bolts on them?  If so were they locked? 

Couldn't it be possible that the perp did enter through Isa's window and carried her out through the front door? 

With three barking residence dogs?  I don't think so.  I could be wrong.

Janet

_____

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: May 03, 2012, 11:38:11 PM »

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/150103215.html

Community reacts to Celis interview; they want more

::snipping2::

The community will get another chance to hear more about Isabel Celis' story.  Becky and Sergio Celis have scheduled an interview Friday with all of the local news stations

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #427 on: May 03, 2012, 11:52:49 PM »

http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2012/05/becky-and-sergio-celis-on-today-show.html

When I first look at Becky and Sergio, I immediately notice their demeanor. It stands out to me.  They are both extremely somber and hopeless looking.  There is no urgency in them whatsoever to find their daughter.  Why?  Why have they given up?  It seems they have been this way from day one.

Interesting read.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #428 on: May 04, 2012, 09:39:16 AM »

Please say a prayer and light a candle for Isabel...

an angelic monkey http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Isa%20C 

an angelic monkey
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: May 04, 2012, 09:42:41 AM »

I lit a candle for her..thank you for providing the link

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #430 on: May 04, 2012, 09:48:10 AM »

I lit a candle for her..thank you for providing the link
You're very welcome Cookie 
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #431 on: May 04, 2012, 09:51:04 AM »

Did the parents do another interview this morning?

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: May 04, 2012, 09:57:08 AM »

i have a feeling that the parents did not "pass" the polygraph test and the results may have shown deception because they both are 99.9% sure that Justin has something to do with her disappearance but maybe didn't want to say it.  so when it came to the question about whether or not they knew what happened, they prob both showed deception...jmo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: May 04, 2012, 11:03:34 AM »

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/150103215.html

Community reacts to Celis interview; they want more

::snipping2::

The community will get another chance to hear more about Isabel Celis' story.  Becky and Sergio Celis have scheduled an interview Friday with all of the local news stations

Thanks 4 Donks

Does anyone know the time?

Janet

_____

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: May 04, 2012, 11:27:14 AM »

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/05/03/isabel-celis-uncle-speaks-out

This is an interview of Robert Rodriguez, Rebecca Celis Uncle.

JVM asked him about an "uncle" visiting the neighbor the morning of the disappearance, looking for Isabel.

His response.. "Um, no, I do not know anything about that."

I know that the wording of many news outlets and interviews made it sound like the cousin Mastromarino and the LEO showed up at the same time to Ms. Sturdevant, but I maintain that Justin showed up first, and then LE.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: May 04, 2012, 11:36:06 AM »

http://www.sportsunlimitedinc.com/nike-fuse-roller-baseball-equipment-bag.html?CID=GoogleShopping&Color=Black

This is what my son has.  It carries his batting helmet, 2 bats, his glove, his catchers helmet, his catchers mit, his catchers body pads, his calf pads, balls, and still has a little room for more.  Thankfully it has wheels or we'd never make it from the car to the dugout.

Yes kitty mom, my nephew has the same bag, except he is a pitcher so it may be lighter, lol, but anything like that and around that size I would be very interested in knowing if one is missing or unaccounted for by an person that was in the home.

It Justin was in the home, and I cannot come up with another scenario that puts him there at 8am, prior to the 911 call, it is noteworthy that he was not brought to the home like Rebecca, Sergio, and Sergio Jr for a re-enactment.

I think Janet is also correct that the Moore cameras are going to indicate a presence at the Celis home, and perhaps an early morning departure of a houseguest.   I continue to be baffled not one interview has asked these people what Becky's shift was that day, and what Sergio does for a living.. sheesh.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: May 04, 2012, 11:47:31 AM »

Uncle Louis Rodriguez

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Missing Girl`s Parents Decide to Speak
Aired May 3, 2012 - 19:00   ET

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: One of the neighbors said -- the immediate next-door neighbor said that an uncle had knocked on her door and said, "We`re looking for a child." Were you the one going around and knocking on the doors?

RODRIGUEZ: No. And I do not know anything of that, and so I wouldn`t be able to tell you.

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: It must be difficult to explain to kids that age what`s going on.

Now I understand the parents took polygraphs. Did they pass? What about that? Did they tell you anything about that experience, because we just heard that just today from the police.

RODRIGUEZ: At the moment I`m not aware of any -- any polygraphs that they`ve taken or anything like that. I`m not liable to say at this moment.

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: OK. Let me just ask this question about the dogs, because the neighbor said she was woken up at 6:30 in the morning. Her dog barked, and then she heard the Celises` dogs bark. And she heard men`s voices and that was right around the time, just a couple of hours before, maybe an hour and a half before the child was discovered missing.

Did the dogs -- did you hear anything from your sister about the dogs barking that day? I understand the way the layout of the house is -- I`ve seen a floor map -- it might have been hard for them to hear if the dogs were barking on the other side of the house. Any thoughts on that at all?

RODRIGUEZ: Once again, I mean, these questions are mainly for the investigators. We are at this moment we cannot with answer any type of those type of questions. If a neighbor saw that or heard, that`s their perception of what happened. And at this time, we cannot discuss anything more.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/03/ijvm.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: May 04, 2012, 12:26:03 PM »

i have a feeling that the parents did not "pass" the polygraph test and the results may have shown deception because they both are 99.9% sure that Justin has something to do with her disappearance but maybe didn't want to say it.  so when it came to the question about whether or not they knew what happened, they prob both showed deception...jmo

sunshine

I could be wrong but somehow I do not believe that either Sergio or Becky would be protecting Justin if they were suspicious that he had anything to do with the harming of their daughter.  Finding Isabel would be their mission even if it meant throwing Justin under the bus.

However ... one parent protecting the other or both parents protecting an immediate family member is a different story.

Could it be that Justin was summoned to the Celis residence after Isabel met an unintentional demise through an illegal/impulsive act of wrongdoing sometime following the ball game.  In other words ... the Uncle/Cousin became a participant in the disappearing of Isabel (Mexico/Family).  Upon returning to the Celis home after completing that task he became a participant in a 6:30 AM staging (open window/removed screen) ... a staging that would imply an abduction.

I am convinced that the Moore surveillance footage is the smoking gun that will reveal the truth through the activity which took place on the night when Isabel went missing.

Janet   

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: May 04, 2012, 12:36:20 PM »

that vid cam,you are talking about,that was on the roof of celis home,and disabled,is
disabled,as in unplugged,turned off or broken? im pretty sure if it was a wirless cam
it has an IC chip,that holds read only memory,and IDK if the ROM is retreviable,and
it prob wasnt hooked to a puter,or digital recorder,media would have reported that
the house is like a scaled down adobe fort,all it needs is a moat LOL
i think i missed the link to the house cam story

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: May 04, 2012, 12:49:22 PM »

The Moore Security Footage

NANCY GRACE
Police Examine Security Camera Video in Isabel Celis Disappearance
Aired April 27, 2012 - 20:00   ET

GRACE: A special guest joining us. It is Rick Moore, the owner of Moore Security Services. His business has surveillance cameras pointing directly at the Celis family home.

<snipped>

GRACE: So a lot of people are wondering why would you have cameras trained on the Celis family home. Explain.

MOORE: You know, Nancy -- Nancy, that was almost a coincidence. Really, our thought process when we set the cameras up was to protect the back of our facility. Our showroom is literally about 25 yards from where we`re standing right now.

<snipped>

MOORE: Well, there`s an alley, Nancy, right behind us. It`s about 25 yards right behind us. That`s, again, about 25 yards from the front door of Isabel`s home. And it runs right behind our showroom, and that`s where our cameras are trained on.

GRACE: What kind of activity?

MOORE: Again, it was just people wandering through alley, vehicles coming up and down through the alley and vehicles walking -- coming out of the alley that`s right here in front of Isabel. Now, what makes and models and tags were, that`s in the police`s hands now, Nancy.

<snipped>

GRACE: So what you observed, Rick, that morning around 8:00 AM, approximately 8:00 AM .... is Isabel`s father and his brother, which would be Isabel`s uncle, walking around in front of the Celis home.

MOORE: Nancy, that`s conjecture on my part. I think that`s who it was. The police didn`t want us to speculate about who that was

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/27/ng.01.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.