March 28, 2024, 06:32:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tucson police search for missing 6-year-old girl - Isabel Mercedes Celis #1  (Read 573695 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: May 04, 2012, 08:42:28 PM »

The response from the Celis's was disingenuous at best re compensation.

In-kind compensation is the new checkbook journalism learned from the PR bath abc took on the Anthony case.

I think I have to watch the entire interview again, right now, I feel like I would only be repeating myself with every comment I have made so far except for this:

What is a dental surgical assistant?  I have never heard of that particular title without an attached medical or healthcare license of which he has neither?
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #461 on: May 04, 2012, 09:24:49 PM »

Hi Blink.  My girlfriend was not a dental hygienist however she was hired to clean and sterilize the instruments before and after procedures as well as handle inventory, greet patient's, etc...

I only watched part one of the parent's interview and found Isabelle's parents to be very 'normal' in manner and words for a couple whose child has recently gone missing.  IMO there is a cover up of some sort going on.  I also think the red car that had two pillows and carpet removed from it has something to do with what happened to the child.

One last thing, if Isabelle walked herself to bed, why didn't she go to the boy's room where she normally slept?
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #462 on: May 04, 2012, 09:27:05 PM »

By 'normal' I mean calm and relaxed. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: May 04, 2012, 09:42:30 PM »

Day 14-Timeline into Isabel Celis' disappearance

http://www.kvoa.com/news/day-14-timeline-into-isabel-celis-disappearance/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: May 04, 2012, 09:52:42 PM »

Isabel's parents answer reporters' questions

TUCSON - It's a heartbreaking sight -- 8-year old Isabel Celis singing and dancing on home video. The little girl disappeared from her Tucson home two weeks ago tonight.

For the most part, Isabel’s parents have shied away from the media. But today they finally sat down for a 45-minute unscripted interview.

Since her disappearance many have questioned the behavior of Sergio and Becky Celis, Isabel’s parents, as to why they haven't been out front, on camera, leading the charge to find their daughter.

At times it felt like an interrogation -- question after question scrutinizing the couple's behavior and sincerity in the wake of their daughter's disappearance.

“If you know how we’re supposed to be acting please let us know cause right now our heart is breaking all the time,” said Becky Celis.

::snipping2::

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/crime/isabels-parents-answer-reporters-questions-5-4-2012
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: May 04, 2012, 09:54:47 PM »

Police have received nearly 900 leads on Celis disappearance

::snipping2::

Watch the complete news conference in the raw video above.

http://www.kvoa.com/news/police-have-received-nearly-900-leads-on-celis-disappearance/
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #466 on: May 04, 2012, 10:04:14 PM »

I just watched part two and when asked if there was a party at their house that Friday night Isabelle's mom said no, she and her husband and children were at the ballgame and her brother was out doing his own thing.  it sure seems like Isabelle's uncle lives at the house, otherwise why would she mention him?

If he does live in the three bedroom house, where does he sleep?

I remember when my sister died unexpectedly.  I was in a serious funk, couldn't laugh, and didn't cook dinner for my family for a couple of months.  Lots of take out was had during that time.  Isabelle's parents are so matter of fact with lots of tearless crying.

They state they don't know who would take her, everyone loved her, no one had anything against her, etc...

Have they not even considered she was abducted by a sexual predator or kidnapped and if so, why aren't they pleading for her safe return?  Instead, they're thanking their employers, talking about how they will get by financially, having their boys go to baseball practice because the endorphins will be good for them, etc... 

Maybe the request for Isabelle's safe return will be in part 3.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: May 04, 2012, 10:58:08 PM »

Latest Update RAW: Celis parents talk to local news media
12:14 PM

TUCSON - In this extended interview with the local news media, Rebecca and Sergio Celis discuss, in-depth, the disappearance of their 6-year-old daughter, including the investigation, how their lives have changed, what their plans for the future are, and how much they miss their daughter.

Video
http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/

Rebecca Celis: "We break down every night"
Isabel's parents face Tucson media in a wide-ranging, live interview
CREATED 8:54 AM - UPDATED: 1:47 PM

<snipped>

During the press conference, the Celis's denied that they were directly compensated for Thursday's exclusive appearance on The Today Show or for the exclusive video of Isabel that they provided to NBC.  The family released that same video to Tucson media later Thursday.

<snipped>

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/150175035.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: May 04, 2012, 11:08:41 PM »

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: May 04, 2012, 11:31:29 PM »

Bless this child and her family..hoping she is found soon. Can not imagine the nightmare that het family is going through,

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: May 05, 2012, 12:14:12 AM »

i know we have discussed, the drug aspect of dentistry b4,IJCR,what the
#1 drug was

Oral Surgeon Assistant: Job Description and Education Requirements
educationportal.com
http://educationportal.com/articles/Oral_Surgeon_Assistant_Job_Description_and_Education_Requirements.html
Clerical Work
Duties on the clerical side include the handling of dental charts and upkeep of inventory. Oral surgeon assistants must often keep track of how many supplies are currently on hand, and they are responsible for re-ordering when the time is right. They must also become familiar with the equipment used in the oral surgeon's office and ensure that it is properly controlled and maintained

Education Requirements
Much education is required of oral surgeon assistants. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), many states allow for dental assistants to be hired with a high school diploma and no training. However, these individuals do not have much room for growth without education.

Oral surgeon assistants must know substantially more than general dental assistants and for this reason they may hold many certifications and have formal educational training. For example, many states require assistants to obtain licensure before they can work with x-ray equipment. The BLS highly recommends contacting specific state boards to find out the requirements for a certain area (www.bls.gov).
----------------
TY janet,and dont 2nd guess your self,all i can see now,that i know,dad and mom are in positions
for various types of drug abuse,is bad bad news,the $$$ dont look right for cuz,uncle,whichever
and mom,dad,i dont want to think about all the children,who have been sacrificed for drugs

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: May 05, 2012, 12:26:49 PM »

By 'normal' I mean calm and relaxed. 

Becky is a nurse.  Sergio is an actor.  Could this account for the outward appearance of calm/control does not reflect the inner anguish Isabel's parents have been experiencing for two weeks.

If I were in Becky or Sergio's place ... it makes sense that I would not outright deceive the nation in a media conference for almost an hour if I possessed knowledge that the investigation had surveillance footage that had the ability to bust me.

Janet

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: May 05, 2012, 01:31:18 PM »

Could it be that the Moore surveillance footage revealed ....

1.  Uncle/Cousin Justin arriving in a vehicle while the Celis' family slept.
2.  Justin entering the home (key/key pad?).
3.  Justin staging a kidnapping (window/screen)
4.  Justin leaving the home carrying a large duffle bag.
5.  Justin placing Isabel in a vehicle and driving away.
6.  6:30 AM - The Celis dogs barking at unknown persons walking on the pathway outside the property wall.
7.  Justin returning at approximately 8:00 AM

+++++

Tucson Police spokesperson Sgt. Maria Hawke

RAW: Tucson Police's 2 p.m. update on day 13 of Celis
Posted 2:24 PM 5/3/2012

She began the conference with a clarification about what yesterday's activity at the Celis house was about

"As you all know, the family has been allowed to return to the house," Hawke said. "They can come and go as they please. It's my understanding that they are not staying there yet. That may come in the future. I simply don't know, ultimately that will be their decision. They were happy to cooperate with investigators as they have been all along - to help us get that better understanding, that was what yesterday was all about."

http://www.kvoa.com/videos/raw-tucson-police-s-2-p-m-update-on-day-13-of-celis-investigation/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: May 05, 2012, 01:49:43 PM »

The Cousin/Uncle

NANCY GRACE
Police Eye Male Cousin in Celis Disappearance
Aired May 2, 2012 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HLN HOST:  A source now claims police looking closely at Isabel`s male cousin, who once lived in the home ...

<sniped>

GRACE:  Straight out to Paul Birmingham, KNST. Paul, what is the latest? And what can you tell me about this male cousin to Isa?

PAUL BIRMINGHAM, KNST (via telephone): Right. This is what we`re hearing from our sources here in Tucson, that police are scrutinizing this individual. He does have a criminal background, so he has had contact with police before. At this point, it is unclear exactly what sorts of questions they might be asking him or exactly what that scrutiny could consist of.

<snipped>

GRACE: Right now, out to the Celis family home. Standing by, our producer on the scene, Greg Overzat. Greg, what can you tell me about this male cousin?

GREG OVERZAT, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Well, Nancy, about this cousin, it`s unclear why specifically he is being scrutinized by police, according to our source. He does have a criminal past. Now, that past only includes charges involving DUI, drug possession, those kind of things, nothing involving -- anything involving a child, sex assault, et cetera.

<snipped>

GRACE: We are live in Tucson. We learned tonight that police scrutinizing an adult male cousin, an adult male cousin that has referred to himself as Isabel`s uncle in the past.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/02/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: May 05, 2012, 01:59:50 PM »

SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE

Uncle/Cousin Justin?

NANCY GRACE
Police Examine Security Camera Video in Isabel Celis Disappearance
Aired April 27, 2012 - 20:00   ET

GRACE:  With us, special guest Rick Moore, who had video cameras specifically trained on the Celis home. He describes seeing who he believes to be Isa`s father and uncle coming out of the home around 8:00 AM that morning, walking back and forth, apparently looking for Isa, we can surmise.

<snipped>

GRACE:  hat did you see around Isabel Celis`s home that Saturday morning around 8:00 AM?

MOORE: You know, what we saw that morning -- again, it had been light for a little bit. What we basically saw, the first people we saw on the street -- we did see some activity in the alleyway right behind us. But the police have all that evidence.

What we saw right here was a couple of people walking up and down the street, Nancy. And we think that that was maybe the father and the brother. And then the police had us right at that moment cut off the digital recording, and they took that evidence and that`s when they took it away. So we think that that was just the father...

GRACE: So they did not let you see the rest of it?

MOORE: No, ma`am, they did not. We don`t have it anymore.

<snipped>

GRACE: ... is Isabel`s father and his brother, which would be Isabel`s uncle, walking around in front of the Celis home.

MOORE: Nancy, that`s conjecture on my part. I think that`s who it was. The police didn`t want us to speculate about who that

<snipped>

GRACE: Ellie, what time, do we know exactly, was the 911 call?

ELLIE JOSTAD, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Yes, exactly. It was 8:14. But police did say family did a quick search before they called

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/27/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: May 05, 2012, 02:02:25 PM »

Family Spokesperson - Uncle Justin

Apr 22, 2012 10:45am
Open Window Shows Missing Tucson Girl Was Abducted, Parents Say

<snipped>

Celis’ family has no doubt she was kidnapped by a stranger.

“You don’t think anything like that would actually really happen to you. And all of sudden, you wake up one morning and you’re in that scenario. Everything goes through your mind, you’re angry, you’re upset, you’re frustrated, you’re confused,” said Isabel’s uncle and family spokesperson Justin Mastromarino.

Mastromarino said her family is a loving one.

“They’re very upset right now, mother is beside herself we’re just trying to let police do their thing and get as much info as possible,” said Mastromarino.

Mastromarino described his niece as “just a sweet little girl.”

“All the ambition in the world. She could do whatever she wanted. Didn’t really like strangers or anything like that so very close knitted and just very wise,” said Mastromarino.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/04/isabel-celis-6-year-old-girl-vanishes-from-tucson-arizona-home/

_____

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #476 on: May 05, 2012, 02:12:21 PM »

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/2012/05/04/20120504missing-tucson-girl-parents-share-more-details-abrk.html
Missing Tucson girl's parents talking to media

The couple asked anyone who has ever been in their home or around their daughter to submit to the same police questioning they did.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/2012/05/04/20120504missing-tucson-girl-parents-share-more-details-abrk.html#ixzz1u1HuwBFu

scratch  So, who's not talking?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: May 05, 2012, 03:13:24 PM »

I am truly humbled.  This interview was powerful ... insightful.

Monkeys ... this interview causes me to re-evalute all my suspicions that these parents have knowledge or are involved in the happenings encompassing the disappearance of their daughter.

Answers to some questions inquiring minds were asking ...

1.  No attorney has entered the scenario.
2.  Not convinced that window was a point of entry.
3.  Only immediate family was in the home that night.
4.  Sergio - a dental "surgical" assistance.
5.  No compensation from NBC Today interview.
6.  Not personally accepting any funds from donations.

Janet

7.  Reaching out to others who have been in the home to fully cooperate with investigators.

In other words ... the parents are backing down from their initial position and acknowledging that the disappearance of their was not a stranger abduction.

Janet

++++++++

The Interview

Latest Update RAW: Celis parents talk to local news media
12:14 PM

TUCSON - In this extended interview with the local news media, Rebecca and Sergio Celis discuss, in-depth, the disappearance of their 6-year-old daughter, including the investigation, how their lives have changed, what their plans for the future are, and how much they miss their daughter.

Video
http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: May 05, 2012, 03:15:25 PM »

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/2012/05/04/20120504missing-tucson-girl-parents-share-more-details-abrk.html
Missing Tucson girl's parents talking to media

The couple asked anyone who has ever been in their home or around their daughter to submit to the same police questioning they did.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/2012/05/04/20120504missing-tucson-girl-parents-share-more-details-abrk.html#ixzz1u1HuwBFu

scratch  So, who's not talking?

The elusive Uncle/Cousin Justin?

_____

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #479 on: May 05, 2012, 04:25:23 PM »

http://www.kvoa.com/news/tucson-police-give-update-on-isabel-celis-case/

Tucson Police give update on Isabel Celis case

During a news conference Saturday, Lt. Fabian Pacheco told News 4 Tucson about 15-20 detectives and analysts are working on the case this weekend.

Police say many false leads and rumors are spreading through social media.

This case is so quiet, what rumors/false info are they referring to?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.