March 28, 2024, 10:16:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tucson police search for missing 6-year-old girl - Isabel Mercedes Celis #1  (Read 573632 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: May 12, 2012, 12:22:39 PM »

ISpy - don't be too hard on yourself.  Why were the boys placed with the mom and a relative and not simply the mom?

Great point! 
I can think of a couple of reasons.  Could it be for protection of Mom and/or kids?
Could it be the relative has ensured LE there will be no communication between Becky and Sergio.
Anyone have any ideas?

Where is Isabel?   an angelic monkey
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: May 12, 2012, 01:05:52 PM »

Becky Celis-My sincere apologies.  Lesson learned. I am sorry. From this point on, I'll pass on speculating. I don't want to be a false witness or damage someone's rep. 'Nite all.
Speculation is not accusation and does not mean you are damaging anyones reputation. In these cases speculation is more like brainstorming and is necessary.  I actually feel your theory still has great merit.  As Klaasend said :

Re: Tucson police search for missing 6-year-old girl - Isabel Mercedes Celis
« Reply #533 on: May 12, 2012, 08:32:39 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
ISpy - don't be too hard on yourself.  Why were the boys placed with the mom and a relative and not simply the mom?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #542 on: May 12, 2012, 01:23:17 PM »

When there is molestation in the house it is common for children to seek protection in the night by sleeping together.  If molestation was occuring in the Celis household, that would explain why Isabella stayed late into the night with her father for the cleanup of the ballpark... he would want the boys to have gone to bed so he could put Isabella to sleep in her own room where he would have access to her.  I've considered this as a possibility from early on, otherwise why keep a young child up so late to clean a ball park when she's already had a long day?

We all know cases where dad is molesting the children and mom knows about it but says or does nothing to protect them. 

Amys Sister.  Thank you for pointing out that children seek protection by sleeping together.  I had forgotten that. 
Just thought that it seemed inappropriate for a little girl to be sleeping with older brothers.

I agree.

Boy's are notorious at horse play, my brothers would drag me around by my hair.

I wonder if Isa ever had a restful nights sleep.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: May 12, 2012, 08:08:12 PM »

Celis Family Photos

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2143567/Brothers-missing-Isabel-Celis-removed-parents-care-search-year-old-continues.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: May 12, 2012, 08:35:58 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/isabel-celis-missing-tucson-girls-father-barred-contact/story?id=16334922#.T67_g-hYv55

Isabel Celis: Missing Tucson Girl's Father Barred From Contact With Her Brothers

The father of missing Tucson 6-year-old Isabel Celis has been told by authorities he cannot have contact with the girl's two older brothers, who are now in the custody of their mother Rebecca, ABC News has learned.
 ::snipping2::

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: May 12, 2012, 08:51:28 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/isabel-celis-missing-tucson-girls-father-barred-contact/story?id=16334922#.T67_g-hYv55

Isabel Celis: Missing Tucson Girl's Father Barred From Contact With Her Brothers

The father of missing Tucson 6-year-old Isabel Celis has been told by authorities he cannot have contact with the girl's two older brothers, who are now in the custody of their mother Rebecca, ABC News has learned.

Thanks 4 Donks

Janet

+++++

May 12, 2012

<snipped>

A source close to the investigation said the development does not mean that investigators are turning their focus on Sergio Celis in the disappearance of his daughter. A police statement released Friday said it is "common practice for CPS [Child Protective Services] to become involved in investigations regarding missing children."

Calls to Sergio Celis and his wife -- who are no longer living together -- were not returned today. Other family members reached by phone refused to comment.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/isabel-celis-missing-tucson-girls-father-barred-contact/story?id=16334922

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: May 12, 2012, 08:54:36 PM »

Speculation here :
Does anyone recall that there was a second search warrant in this case ? I haven't been following along, just a few Nancy shows.
In the Tori Stafford case, a secondary search warrant was not issued for the computers and laptop, therefore all the bad things on Rafferty's laptop was not " Evidence" .
Now we have Sergio banned from seeing the boys or to have any contact.
That is pretty serious and for whatever reason, my speculation / imagination connected those two items.
If he was doing something to the boys, he would have been arrested not just banned from having contact. 
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #547 on: May 12, 2012, 09:18:49 PM »

If he was pressuring the boys to tell lies or withhold truth maybe one of them told a school teacher.  It had to be something in which the mom wasn't implicated in. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: May 12, 2012, 09:44:56 PM »

Becky Celis-My sincere apologies.  Lesson learned. I am sorry. From this point on, I'll pass on speculating. I don't want to be a false witness or damage someone's rep. 'Nite all.

ISpy. 
Please don't pass on speculating.  You've simply changed your mind, once new information became available.

I agree ISpy!

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #549 on: May 12, 2012, 10:14:18 PM »

Just throwing things around in my head.......but Sergio seems a little flamboyant to me...... perhaps he plays for the other team and Isabel was abducted from someone he had a relationship with?

(just my opinion and I don't mean anything disparaging against that choice, to each his own)

Sergio David Celis

Tenor

Last Arizona Opera Appearance: The Merry Widow (2002)

Recent Appearances: Chorus Member with Arizona Opera, Soloist with Valley Presbyterian Church, Tucson, Opera Scenes with Pima Community College

Companies: Pima Community College Concert Chorale, The Lane Justice Chorale, University of Arizona Symphonic Choir

http://www.azopera.com/performances.php?opera=castbios&subpage=sergio_david_celis

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: May 12, 2012, 10:22:59 PM »

Anything is possible at this point Cartfly.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #551 on: May 12, 2012, 10:27:38 PM »

apologies if this was posted already ( I am trying to keep up...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upb9neqzqe4&feature=relmfu
preciosa Isabel bailando! tan femenina y bonita! me encanta!!
le pedimos a Diosito q nos ayude a encontrarte y q regreses PRONTO!!
we miss you so much!

beautiful Isabel dancing! so feminine and pretty! I love it!!
ask Diosito q will help us find you and q back soon!
we miss you so much! (Translated by Bing
)
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=742145467&ref=pb

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: May 12, 2012, 11:14:11 PM »

That is an excellent point Klaas- and no answer as of yet.

I spy-  speculating is sometimes advocacy and compassion, it is essential in locating this child, and many mp in general.

It starts with someone caring enough to read and post.

B
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: May 13, 2012, 06:16:58 AM »

Sounds like she is being supervised with the kids.

Could be many reasons~ to make sure there is no contact between Sergio and the boys, CPS could be questioning her ability to parent, safety issues.  Another set of eyes on the boys.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: May 13, 2012, 08:33:39 AM »

Could be many reasons~ to make sure there is no contact between Sergio and the boys, CPS could be questioning her ability to parent, safety issues.  Another set of eyes on the boys.
She does work, at least I think she's still employed....maybe the other relative is for when she's away at work. And summer vacation is right around the corner.  I hope it's as simple as this.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: May 13, 2012, 09:35:23 AM »

When there is molestation in the house it is common for children to seek protection in the night by sleeping together.  If molestation was occuring in the Celis household, that would explain why Isabella stayed late into the night with her father for the cleanup of the ballpark... he would want the boys to have gone to bed so he could put Isabella to sleep in her own room where he would have access to her.  I've considered this as a possibility from early on, otherwise why keep a young child up so late to clean a ball park when she's already had a long day?

We all know cases where dad is molesting the children and mom knows about it but says or does nothing to protect them. 

Amys Sister.  Thank you for pointing out that children seek protection by sleeping together.  I had forgotten that. 
Just thought that it seemed inappropriate for a little girl to be sleeping with older brothers.

I agree.

Boy's are notorious at horse play, my brothers would drag me around by my hair.

I wonder if Isa ever had a restful nights sleep.

Hi Seahorse. My concern is not horse play, or childs play.  
Wow - wondering if Isa ever had a restful nights sleep is a sobering thought.  I pray that
her life was happy, sheltered and without trama.

Happy Mothers Day!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: May 13, 2012, 09:54:50 AM »

http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/

Latest Update Volunteers still focused on bringing Isabel Celis home

10:34 PM 5/12/12

TUCSON - Volunteers are not letting anything distract them from trying to bring Isabel Celis home.

"If this were my child who went missing," Holly Hansen said, "I wouldn't want people to forget. I wouldn't want people to stop trying."

The latest news about Child Protective Services increasing their involvement in the case is not something they dwell on.

"Until we know facts," Hansen said, "I don't think that it detracts at all from what's going on here."
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: May 13, 2012, 11:29:05 AM »

I think whatever it is that has caused CPS to bar Sergio from contact with the children, is something that is/was known to the family- remember the family was making statements like: We don't want this to be about us, we want the focus to stay on finding Isabel.

Why would the family be concerned what the police found out during their investigation if it meant getting their child home?

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: May 13, 2012, 11:42:45 AM »

She does work, at least I think she's still employed....maybe the other relative is for when she's away at work. And summer vacation is right around the corner.  I hope it's as simple as this.

Me too!

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: May 13, 2012, 01:13:10 PM »

Happy Mother's Day!
Yep!  I'm cooking a big southern supper for my Son and Hubby and I enjoy every minute of it!  For me, and I know probably 100% of the Monkeys that have kids and those near and dear just as special as their own, I can not for one iota of a second imagine what life would be like if my child was missing!  I know I would have to some how go on and hunt him down every minute, second, every avenue, hole in the street, etc., but when I try to think about it I start having a panic attack!  God Bless all those Mom's who have chosen to go on and use their Angel's name to help all the other missing!  I also have to add the single parent Father who is both to their children!  Had to add that for my friend who lost his wife to cancer two years ago and his children celebrate Mother's and Father's Day for him!  It's so sweet!  I hope y'all have a smooth, easy going rest of the day, God Bless Everyone!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.