March 28, 2024, 12:07:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tucson police search for missing 6-year-old girl - Isabel Mercedes Celis #1  (Read 573650 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #560 on: May 13, 2012, 01:44:53 PM »

http://tucsoncitizen.com/pats-bits-and-bytes/?p=128   
TY to JQ

Happy Mother's Day, to all the Saintly Mom's  an angelic monkey

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: May 13, 2012, 03:35:16 PM »

Happy Mother's Day!
Yep!  I'm cooking a big southern supper for my Son and Hubby and I enjoy every minute of it!  For me, and I know probably 100% of the Monkeys that have kids and those near and dear just as special as their own, I can not for one iota of a second imagine what life would be like if my child was missing!  I know I would have to some how go on and hunt him down every minute, second, every avenue, hole in the street, etc., but when I try to think about it I start having a panic attack!  God Bless all those Mom's who have chosen to go on and use their Angel's name to help all the other missing!  I also have to add the single parent Father who is both to their children!  Had to add that for my friend who lost his wife to cancer two years ago and his children celebrate Mother's and Father's Day for him!  It's so sweet!  I hope y'all have a smooth, easy going rest of the day, God Bless Everyone!

Post of the Day!

Happy Mothers' Day melisb and all Mommy Monkeys

Janet

+++++

MAKING A DIFFERENCE

Others Might Learn

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Page 189:    It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

Page 200:  My child.  My beautiful daughter.  I can't save her.  It's too late.  Natalee is gone. And second to the great tragedy of losing her is if we fail to learn from what has happened.  I could be any parent in the world.  And no parent should ever go through this experience.  Natalee could be anyone's daughter.  And in these thoughts a new path is made clear.  There is something I can do.  Many people reached out to us, and I can now reach back to them.  It might be too late to save Natalee, but it's not too late to save others.  And it's time now to make good on my pledge. It's time now to make good on my pledge to stand before high-school and college students, law enforcement professionals, victims' rights groups, travelers of all ages, and anyone interested in personal safety to share Natalee's story and our hard lessons, so that others might learn from them.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: May 13, 2012, 05:07:22 PM »

Just a thought, could Isabel have been allowed to sleep with her brother because if it came down to where she was indeed being molested by Sergio, ad it got out, it could have been implied it was the son doing the molesting and not the father..........?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: May 14, 2012, 01:52:37 AM »

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18369703/mother-of-isabel-celis-deals-with-tragedy-on-motherss-day

Isabel's mother dealing with heartbreak on Mother's Day
May 13, 2012

(snip)  Rebecca says she's thinking about happy memories of Isabel this Mother's Day.

"Just thinking of Isabel and the way she is, the presents she's given me, her drawings, just her being her you know and knowing that she'll be home soon."  (snip)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: May 14, 2012, 04:02:47 AM »

Wasn't a male relative staying with the family? If so, perhaps he was sleeping in Isabel's room and that's why she was sleeping in her brothers' room?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: May 14, 2012, 08:23:33 AM »

Wasn't a male relative staying with the family? If so, perhaps he was sleeping in Isabel's room and that's why she was sleeping in her brothers' room?

Possibly..
Dad said that he put her to bed in her own room the night that she disappeared when she normally sleeps with her brothers. 

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: May 14, 2012, 10:49:52 AM »

Okay, I am confused.  Are Becky and Sergio divorced?  Or are the boys from another woman?

TUCSON, AZ (CBS5/AP) -

The father of a missing 6-year-old Tucson girl now is not allowed to have contact with his two older sons.

Meanwhile, Tucson police said they will talk with the community in the wake of the disappearance of Isabel Celis and the break-in and molestation of another child.

CBS 5 News learned that Sergio Celis was prohibited from contact after detectives called Child Protective Services last week with information regarding the welfare of the older Celis children.

Tucson police said the information was given to CPS relating to the police investigation into the disappearance of Isabel Celis.

Tucson police said CPS "instituted certain measures to ensure the continued welfare of the Celis children." Hawke did not elaborate.

CBS 5 News learned Isabel's two brothers were turned over to their biological mother, the ex-wife of Sergio Celis.
 ::snipping2::
http://www.kpho.com/story/18328454/father-of-missing-isabel-can-have-no-contact-with-2-sons

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: May 14, 2012, 10:53:30 AM »

Okay, I am confused.  Are Becky and Sergio divorced?  Or are the boys from another woman?

TUCSON, AZ (CBS5/AP) -

The father of a missing 6-year-old Tucson girl now is not allowed to have contact with his two older sons.

Meanwhile, Tucson police said they will talk with the community in the wake of the disappearance of Isabel Celis and the break-in and molestation of another child.

CBS 5 News learned that Sergio Celis was prohibited from contact after detectives called Child Protective Services last week with information regarding the welfare of the older Celis children.

Tucson police said the information was given to CPS relating to the police investigation into the disappearance of Isabel Celis.

Tucson police said CPS "instituted certain measures to ensure the continued welfare of the Celis children." Hawke did not elaborate.

CBS 5 News learned Isabel's two brothers were turned over to their biological mother, the ex-wife of Sergio Celis.
http://www.kpho.com/story/18328454/father-of-missing-isabel-can-have-no-contact-with-2-sons

I was just coming here to post this.  I am as confused as ever.  My sources told me the boys were placed with the Mom, but no research on our end, and certainly not offered as information by the Celis interviews, led to a bio Mom so I have no clue what is going on unless this agency has it wrong and me and abc got it right-  what next with this?  I did not see this coming.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: May 14, 2012, 10:58:37 AM »

TUCSON, AZ (CBS5/AP) -

I was just coming here to post this.  I am as confused as ever.  My sources told me the boys were placed with the Mom, but no research on our end, and certainly not offered as information by the Celis interviews, led to a bio Mom so I have no clue what is going on unless this agency has it wrong and me and abc got it right-  what next with this?  I did not see this coming.

I am very confused.  I'm sure that it will come out shortly...maybe it is just an error.  Yea...what next?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: May 14, 2012, 11:00:49 AM »

TUCSON, AZ (CBS5/AP) -

I am very confused.  I'm sure that it will come out shortly...maybe it is just an error.  Yea...what next?

Sergio and Becky were married in 1997...so this has to be an error.  Unless...

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #570 on: May 14, 2012, 11:51:40 AM »

Wow...another twist.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: May 14, 2012, 11:52:32 AM »

The article has been updated, it was incorrect- GEEZE- how do you get that wrong??

There was no word on exactly where the two boys were.

I have to say it is inappropriate to remove or edit information in an article several hours later and not provide a specific statement of the change- lacks integrity, imo.

B
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #572 on: May 14, 2012, 11:54:14 AM »

The article has been updated, it was incorrect- GEEZE- how do you get that wrong??

I have to say it is inappropriate to remove or edit information in an article several hours later and not provide a specific statement of the change- lacks integrity, imo.

B
I totally agree with you.  What happened to editors and news managers?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: May 14, 2012, 12:02:12 PM »

B

And fact checkers, lol.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: May 14, 2012, 12:04:49 PM »

Didi authorities called CPS?  What does Tucson Police Lt. Fabian Pacheco have to say?

Janet

++++

Isabel Celis Mystery Gains New Twist
Father of missing six-year-old barred from contact with Isabel's older brothers.
01:55 | 05/13/2012

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/isabel-celis-mystery-gains-twist-16337105

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: May 14, 2012, 12:07:24 PM »

B

And fact checkers, lol.
ain't it the truth.  Unfortunately, that's why so many of the media have lost credibility.  In the zeal to tell a story first, facts fall by the wayside.  JMO
Glad our Blink doesn't have this problem. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: May 14, 2012, 12:27:02 PM »

Didi authorities called CPS?  What does Tucson Police Lt. Fabian Pacheco have to say?

Janet

++++

Isabel Celis Mystery Gains New Twist
Father of missing six-year-old barred from contact with Isabel's older brothers.
01:55 | 05/13/2012

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/isabel-celis-mystery-gains-twist-16337105

What did authorities learn that motivated them to call CPS?

Does CPS have the legal power to unilaterally place children with one parent as well as deny a "no contact" order to the other without a judge's ruling?

Janet

++++

Father of missing Isabel can have no contact with 2 sons
Posted: May 11, 2012 4:43 PM PDT
Updated: May 14, 2012 8:21 AM PDT

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: May 14, 2012, 12:33:34 PM »

Isabel Celis: Missing Tucson Girl's Father Barred From Contact With Her Brothers
May 12, 2012

<snipped>

A source close to the investigation said the development does not mean that investigators are turning their focus on Sergio Celis in the disappearance of his daughter. A police statement released Friday said it is "common practice for CPS [Child Protective Services] to become involved in investigations regarding missing children."

Calls to Sergio Celis and his wife -- who are no longer living together -- were not returned today. Other family members reached by phone refused to comment.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/isabel-celis-missing-tucson-girls-father-barred-contact/story?id=16334922

This ABC article has yet to be updated regarding Sergio being barred from contact with his sons.

Janet

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: May 14, 2012, 12:34:54 PM »

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/05/14/missing-isabel-celis-arizona-no-contact

Isabel Celis' father can't have contact with sons?
updated 12:16 PM EDT, Mon May 14, 2012

It appears the father of missing Arizona girl Isabel Celis can no longer have contact with his two sons. Over the weekend, Tuscon Police told HLN affiliate KGUN that Isabel's parents, Sergio and Rebecca, were separated at the order of Child Protective Services.

Police would only confirm the separation and that one parent is banned from contact with Isabel's older brothers. However, Rebecca appears to still have contact with the children. On Sunday, KGUN spotted Isabel's mom with the boys in tow.

Rebecca told the affiliate Sunday that despite the hole in her family, she tried to have a normal Mother's day, taking the boys to church and spending time with them. She says the holiday is no more difficult than any other day since Isabel's disappearance more than three weeks ago.
Police are planning a 2 p.m. press conference Monday with more details on the investigation.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: May 14, 2012, 12:44:39 PM »

Isabel Celis' father can't have contact with sons?By Cara Hutt
updated 12:16 PM EDT, Mon May 14, 2012

Over the weekend, Tuscon Police told HLN affiliate KGUN that Isabel's parents, Sergio and Rebecca, were separated at the order of Child Protective Services.

Police would only confirm the separation and that one parent is banned from contact with Isabel's older brothers. However, Rebecca appears to still have contact with the children. On Sunday, KGUN spotted Isabel's mom with the boys in tow.

Rebecca told the affiliate Sunday that despite the hole in her family, she tried to have a normal Mother's day, taking the boys to church and spending time with them. She says the holiday is no more difficult than any other day since Isabel's disappearance more than three weeks ago.

"The longing for her to come around the corner," Celis told KGUN. "That's what's hard. But that's everyday. It's nothing different today than yesterday."

Isabel disappeared last month from her bedroom. Her parents have been largely silent on the disappearance, having minimal media contact and refusing to discuss their polygraph tests.

<snipped>

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/05/14/missing-isabel-celis-arizona-no-contact

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.