March 28, 2024, 10:13:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tucson police search for missing 6-year-old girl - Isabel Mercedes Celis #1  (Read 573630 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: May 14, 2012, 03:40:52 PM »

What Time Is It In Phoenix?

Phoenix, Arizona Local Time

Arizona time is Mountain Standard Time (MST). In the greater Phoenix area we never change our clocks, since we don't participate in Daylight Saving Time. Most of Arizona is the same way, but there are exceptions.
Do you want to know what time it is right now in Phoenix, Arizona? Here's a clock with the Phoenix time!

The time in Phoenix, Arizona
is 12:25 PM (MST) on Monday

So they are actually the same as PST for you west-coasters!

Thanks BabsKats

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: May 14, 2012, 03:41:25 PM »

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/category/218560/kold-news-13-live-video

One live video feed, although there are a few.  Noting it has officially changed to 3 PM CMT.  6PM EST.

Thanks Blink

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: May 14, 2012, 06:08:15 PM »

Is there another link for livestream of police conference.  This one not working for me.

Thanks

Janet

_____

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: May 14, 2012, 09:32:25 PM »

Interesting, I cannot believe that they are saying it was never there.  I wish I would have copied the time as well. 

You done good labubske!  The date and time at the top of your posting indicates that disputed reporting in the article was later deleted by editor/s.

Janet

I second Janet's kudos.  Nicely done.  All about the facts.

Thanks to you both.  I saw it first thing this morning and was immediately puzzled...I thought that I had missed something.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: May 14, 2012, 10:17:36 PM »

TUCSON - In their latest update to the news media regarding missing Isabel Celis, Tucson Police confirmed that Isabel's two older brothers are currently staying with their mother, Rebecca, after the father agreed to a voluntary separation from the boys with Child Protective Services.

Police also confirmed they they will be releasing the 911 call made on the Saturday morning after Isabel was discovered missing.

Tucson Police Chief Roberto Villasenor told the press the two Celis boys, both older than 6-year-old Isabel Celis, are currently living with their mother. Villasenor began the briefing by clarifying that the involvement of CPS in this case is not unusual. CPS has been involved since the beginning of this investigation.

"In the course of some interviews that occurred at the end of last week, some information was brought forward that we felt it was necessary to consult with Child Protective Services," said Chief Villasenor. "What was told to us, based on that, they consulted with our detectives as well as with family members, and a voluntary agreement was reached between Child Protective Services and the parents to restrict access, voluntary, for Sergio to get some space and distance from the older children of the Celis family. We really can't talk about other details about that at this point."

::snipping2::

http://www.kvoa.com/news/tpd-celis-father-separates-from-his-boys-voluntarily-at-cps-request/

What keeps coming to my mind is he is trying to persuade the children in one direction or to keep something quiet.  If it were something criminal then he would have been arrested, right?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #605 on: May 14, 2012, 10:24:15 PM »

http://azstarnet.com/excerpts-from-call/article_27e89174-9e2c-11e1-bf88-001a4bcf887a.html

Excerpts from 911 call

Sergio Celis: Hello, I need to report a uh, missing child. I believe she was abducted from my house.
D: Why do you think she was abducted?
SC: I have no idea. We woke up this morning and went to go get her up, start her baseball game and she’s gone. I woke up my, my sons, I, we looked everywhere in the house and my oldest son noticed that her window was wide open and the screen was laying in the back yard. We’ve looked all around the house, my son...
D: OK. Is mom there also?
SC: Uh, she had just left for work, I just called her and I told her to get her butt home (chuckles).

Read more: http://azstarnet.com/excerpts-from-call/article_27e89174-9e2c-11e1-bf88-001a4bcf887a.html#ixzz1utufyuip

He chuckled?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: May 14, 2012, 10:25:07 PM »

::snipping2::
Tucson Police say Sergio Celis reached an agreement with CPS that he would keep his distance from the children.   KGUN9 wanted to know: In what scenario does CPS separate a child from one parent and not both?

Rau answered, "If there is a level of concern for one parent and not the other, then they may ask if that parent will voluntarily leave the home until CPS gets this straightened out."

KGUN 9 reporter Valerie Cavazos asked if there could be some outside factors that's connected to that parent that would prompt CPS to take action. Rau replied, "It could be either one. There is a concern the children may not be safe with the parent or the environment the parent is presenting."

The two sons are currently living with Isabel's mother, Rebecca, but not in their home. Police have said they are not preventing the family from living there, but Rau offered this explanation as to why a parent would live with a friend or relative. "Sometimes the children will also be placed with a friend or a relative that may help out that other parent -- just that extra set of adult eyes that CPS trusts that make sure the children are safe."

When a parent is not arrested, Rau said, "It means there's no probable cause. There's not the legal requirement for the evidence for that person to be arrested, or the arrest is pending, or the person is not a suspect."

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/151466045.html

Some insight/scenarios as to why Sergio has no contact with the boys.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #607 on: May 14, 2012, 10:26:24 PM »

http://www.kvoa.com/videos/raw-audio-sergio-celis-911-call-released-10253/

RAW AUDIO: Sergio Celis' 911 call released

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: May 14, 2012, 10:28:12 PM »

http://azstarnet.com/excerpts-from-call/article_27e89174-9e2c-11e1-bf88-001a4bcf887a.html

Excerpts from 911 call

Sergio Celis: Hello, I need to report a uh, missing child. I believe she was abducted from my house.
D: Why do you think she was abducted?
SC: I have no idea. We woke up this morning and went to go get her up, start her baseball game and she’s gone. I woke up my, my sons, I, we looked everywhere in the house and my oldest son noticed that her window was wide open and the screen was laying in the back yard. We’ve looked all around the house, my son...
D: OK. Is mom there also?
SC: Uh, she had just left for work, I just called her and I told her to get her butt home (chuckles).

Read more: http://azstarnet.com/excerpts-from-call/article_27e89174-9e2c-11e1-bf88-001a4bcf887a.html#ixzz1utufyuip

He chuckled?

Wow...who does that?  I know...I know everyone reacts differently to crisis...but laugh?  I would like to actually hear the call.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #609 on: May 14, 2012, 10:31:57 PM »

labubske,

Did you see the link I posted for the raw audio?

Sergio fell asleep watching baseball around midnight on the other side of the wall from Isa.

RED FLAG*******RED FLAG********RED FLAG*******

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: May 14, 2012, 10:33:31 PM »

labubske,

Sergio fell asleep watching baseball around midnight on the other side of the wall from Isa.

Thanks KittyMom...I saw it as soon as I posted that...lol.  Thanks.  It's so low I can hardly hear it...or it's my ears and age. 

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #611 on: May 14, 2012, 10:35:03 PM »

labubske,

Thanks KittyMom...I saw it as soon as I posted that...lol.  Thanks.  It's so low I can hardly hear it...or it's my ears and age. 
Dude sounds so cool and calm.  At the end, Becky comes in and you can hear her really loud in the background.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: May 14, 2012, 10:37:46 PM »

labubske,

Dude sounds so cool and calm.  At the end, Becky comes in and you can hear her really loud in the background.

Yes, seems too calm.  Also, I just looked up the Diamondbacks schedule and the game started at 6:40pm...would it still be on around midnight?  It was the Diamondbacks he said he watched right?

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #613 on: May 14, 2012, 10:37:52 PM »

http://content.usatoday.com/sportsdata/baseball/mlb/game/Braves_Diamondbacks/2012/4/20#box-score

Updated: 4/21/2012 - 4:42 AM - Note: all times are Eastern Time
   Atlanta 9, Arizona 1   
Chase Field - Attendance: 27761, Time: 2:50

This page even gives a play-by-play but there aren't any times listed!!!!

I'd love to know if LE questioned Sergio about the plays to see if he was really watching.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: May 14, 2012, 10:41:13 PM »

http://content.usatoday.com/sportsdata/baseball/mlb/game/Braves_Diamondbacks/2012/4/20#box-score

Updated: 4/21/2012 - 4:42 AM - Note: all times are Eastern Time
   Atlanta 9, Arizona 1   
Chase Field - Attendance: 27761, Time: 2:50

This page even gives a play-by-play but there aren't any times listed!!!!

I'd love to know if LE questioned Sergio about the plays to see if he was really watching.

Me too.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #615 on: May 14, 2012, 10:41:31 PM »

http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/ARI/ARI201204200.shtml

Friday, April 20, 2012, 9:40 pm, Chase Field
Attendance: 27,761, Time of Game: 2:50

Am I reading this correctly?????  Games started at 2:50  and the scores were posted at 9:40pm???????????????????

So, did Sergio dvr the game?

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: May 14, 2012, 10:45:11 PM »

Am I reading this correctly?????  Games started at 2:50  and the scores were posted at 9:40pm???????????????????

Hmmm...I swear I read on another site that the game started at 6:40pm...ha.  I think the game started at 9:40pm and lasted two hours and fifty minutes.  Wow, that is a late start...if it's correct. 

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #617 on: May 14, 2012, 10:49:44 PM »

Hmmm...I swear I read on another site that the game started at 6:40pm...ha.  I think the game started at 9:40pm and lasted two hours and fifty minutes.  Wow, that is a late start...if it's correct. 
lol...I thought the 2:50 seemed an odd time to start a game.  I'm not into watching sports that much.  You know LE asked to see the recording if SC had recorded the game for later viewing.  Sure sounds like SC might be someone LE is watching.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: May 14, 2012, 10:52:14 PM »

lol...I thought the 2:50 seemed an odd time to start a game.  I'm not into watching sports that much.  You know LE asked to see the recording if SC had recorded the game for later viewing.  Sure sounds like SC might be someone LE is watching.

Well, it seems more believable than starting at 9:40 pm.  That just seems so late.  But, it seems that is the time.  Maybe there was rain or something?  I don't know.  Yeah...I bet they are looking at him...it seems that the surveillance video would have shown something. 

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #619 on: May 14, 2012, 10:55:42 PM »

Unless he was wearing a hoodie and LE can't be certain of who was on the camera?  We know he can dress for 'parts'. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.