March 28, 2024, 02:57:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tucson police search for missing 6-year-old girl - Isabel Mercedes Celis #1  (Read 573672 times)
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: May 14, 2012, 10:56:35 PM »

Unless he was wearing a hoodie and LE can't be certain of who was on the camera?  We know he can dress for 'parts'. 

True.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: May 14, 2012, 11:00:33 PM »

http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/ARI/ARI201204200.shtml

Friday, April 20, 2012, 9:40 pm, Chase Field
Attendance: 27,761, Time of Game: 2:50

Am I reading this correctly?????  Games started at 2:50  and the scores were posted at 9:40pm???????????????????

So, did Sergio dvr the game?

Hmmm...I swear I read on another site that the game started at 6:40pm...ha.  I think the game started at 9:40pm and lasted two hours and fifty minutes.  Wow, that is a late start...if it's correct. 
lol...I thought the 2:50 seemed an odd time to start a game.  I'm not into watching sports that much.  You know LE asked to see the recording if SC had recorded the game for later viewing.  Sure sounds like SC might be someone LE is watching.

Well, it seems more believable than starting at 9:40 pm.  That just seems so late.  But, it seems that is the time.  Maybe there was rain or something?  I don't know.  Yeah...I bet they are looking at him...it seems that the surveillance video would have shown something. 
The 9:40 pm would be correct, as the game was played in Atlanta.....3 hour time difference
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: May 14, 2012, 11:14:14 PM »

http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/ARI/ARI201204200.shtml

Friday, April 20, 2012, 9:40 pm, Chase Field
Attendance: 27,761, Time of Game: 2:50

Am I reading this correctly?????  Games started at 2:50  and the scores were posted at 9:40pm???????????????????

So, did Sergio dvr the game?

Hmmm...I swear I read on another site that the game started at 6:40pm...ha.  I think the game started at 9:40pm and lasted two hours and fifty minutes.  Wow, that is a late start...if it's correct. 
lol...I thought the 2:50 seemed an odd time to start a game.  I'm not into watching sports that much.  You know LE asked to see the recording if SC had recorded the game for later viewing.  Sure sounds like SC might be someone LE is watching.

Well, it seems more believable than starting at 9:40 pm.  That just seems so late.  But, it seems that is the time.  Maybe there was rain or something?  I don't know.  Yeah...I bet they are looking at him...it seems that the surveillance video would have shown something. 
The 9:40 pm would be correct, as the game was played in Atlanta.....3 hour time difference

Thanks BabsKats!

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: May 14, 2012, 11:20:52 PM »

Did not watch NG'S show but listened to some of it on Sirrius radio and I heard her say that it is NOT usual for parents to be separated from the children when a child is missing as LE is saying. And that Father signed an agreement with CPS that he would have no contact with his children...also Pat Brown the criminal profiler questioned the father allowing the teenage son to call 911 rather than the father calling himself after finding his daughter missing. I had not thought of that but it does cause me to wonder.. But maybe dad was searching the house and just told the son to call 911?
Plot thickens...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: May 14, 2012, 11:26:27 PM »

The NG'S transcripts will be more clear of course than what I posted from memory of what I heard..
The police must think something is up with the dad otherwise he wouldn't be seperated from his family right?

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: May 14, 2012, 11:34:54 PM »

The NG'S transcripts will be more clear of course than what I posted from memory of what I heard..
The police must think something is up with the dad otherwise he wouldn't be seperated from his family right?

I would think the same cookie.  Anything that is odd or behavior that merits having to be separated from your own children should be looked into further...they are looking at him, I am sure.

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: May 14, 2012, 11:51:18 PM »

Did not watch NG'S show but listened to some of it on Sirrius radio and I heard her say that it is NOT usual for parents to be separated from the children when a child is missing as LE is saying. And that Father signed an agreement with CPS that he would have no contact with his children...also Pat Brown the criminal profiler questioned the father allowing the teenage son to call 911 rather than the father calling himself after finding his daughter missing. I had not thought of that but it does cause me to wonder.. But maybe dad was searching the house and just told the son to call 911?
Plot thickens...

Cookie, what is NG talking about, it was Sergio that made the 911 call!  KittyMom posted the link on the last page:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.kvoa.com/videos/raw-audio-sergio-celis-911-call-released-10253/

RAW AUDIO: Sergio Celis' 911 call released

It was definitly Sergio making the call, does NG ever check her facts before spurting?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: May 15, 2012, 12:09:23 AM »

::snipping2::

The second recording is of a call featuring Isabel’s 14-year-old brother, Sergio, who later gives the phone to his mother after she returns home from work. Both the boy and his mother are frantic, though the woman seems to control herself when she is asked for specific information about the girl’s height and weight, what she was wearing, and her hair and eyes.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/05/isabel-celis-911-calls-released-my-little-girl-i-believe-she-was-abducted/
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: May 15, 2012, 12:31:56 AM »

The second recording is of a call featuring Isabel’s 14-year-old brother, Sergio, who later gives the phone to his mother after she returns home from work. Both the boy and his mother are frantic, though the woman seems to control herself when she is asked for specific information about the girl’s height and weight, what she was wearing, and her hair and eyes.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/05/isabel-celis-911-calls-released-my-little-girl-i-believe-she-was-abducted/

When listening to the dad call 911 and then the brother of Isa and her Mom...what a difference.  I have to say that I believe that Becky is truly in shock, confused and still trying to take everything in at the time of this call...Sergio (dad) not so sure about and with this most recent news of having no contact with his boys...it just makes me very suspicious of him.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: May 15, 2012, 03:47:59 AM »

Sergio's call was too calm.

I would think that most people having to make a call to 911 about a missing child would be very emotional or talking loud and fast - at least at the beginning of the call...like Becky was - emotional at the beginning but trying to calm down to give specifics about the child.

Sergio was very emotional during the first presser - but no emotion in the 911 call, except in the arrogance shown in his statement about his wife, when he toldthe 911 operation that he told Becky to get her butt home and then "chuckled".

What?? Chuckled!!

That statement - the way it was presented - I'm thinking it's what I would call a "telling statement".

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: May 15, 2012, 03:49:16 AM »

I'm sorry to say that Sergio's call reminded me of another father's call:  Zahara Baker's father.

Remember...calm...Hi,

Sergio...calm...Bu-by

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #631 on: May 15, 2012, 03:58:53 AM »

http://azstarnet.com/excerpts-from-call/article_27e89174-9e2c-11e1-bf88-001a4bcf887a.html

Excerpts from 911 call

Sergio Celis: Hello, I need to report a uh, missing child. I believe she was abducted from my house.
D: Why do you think she was abducted?
SC: I have no idea. We woke up this morning and went to go get her up, start her baseball game and she’s gone. I woke up my, my sons, I, we looked everywhere in the house and my oldest son noticed that her window was wide open and the screen was laying in the back yard. We’ve looked all around the house, my son...
D: OK. Is mom there also?
SC: Uh, she had just left for work, I just called her and I told her to get her butt home (chuckles).

Read more: http://azstarnet.com/excerpts-from-call/article_27e89174-9e2c-11e1-bf88-001a4bcf887a.html#ixzz1utufyuip

He chuckled?

His son noticed the window open?!?!  How did Sergio not notice it when he was looking for her before he woke his sons up?????
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #632 on: May 15, 2012, 04:01:49 AM »

I'm sorry to say that Sergio's call reminded me of another father's call:  Zahara Baker's father.

Remember...calm...Hi,

Sergio...calm...Bu-by

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: May 15, 2012, 04:03:27 AM »

http://azstarnet.com/excerpts-from-call/article_27e89174-9e2c-11e1-bf88-001a4bcf887a.html

Excerpts from 911 call

Sergio Celis: Hello, I need to report a uh, missing child. I believe she was abducted from my house.
D: Why do you think she was abducted?
SC: I have no idea. We woke up this morning and went to go get her up, start her baseball game and she’s gone. I woke up my, my sons, I, we looked everywhere in the house and my oldest son noticed that her window was wide open and the screen was laying in the back yard. We’ve looked all around the house, my son...
D: OK. Is mom there also?
SC: Uh, she had just left for work, I just called her and I told her to get her butt home (chuckles).

Read more: http://azstarnet.com/excerpts-from-call/article_27e89174-9e2c-11e1-bf88-001a4bcf887a.html#ixzz1utufyuip

He chuckled?

His son noticed the window open?!?!  How did Sergio not notice it when he was looking for her before he woke his sons up?????

Good question...I wondered the same thing!

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #634 on: May 15, 2012, 04:15:06 AM »

an angelic monkey Please say a prayer and ligt a candle for Isabel

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Isa%20C
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #635 on: May 15, 2012, 07:17:27 AM »

I listened to the first part of NG last night and have a couple of thoughts. First - I find it very strange that only DAD was separated from the boys. Most of the time it seems, from the news and personal experience, that CPS works WAY too hard to keep the parents with the kids. But to not even let him have phone calls or supervised visits seems strange to me. I think the ER doc that pointed out that she argues with CPS about keeping kids away and loses is very telling.

As for the 911 call, Dad is WAY too calm. I know that everyone reacts different, but listening to it this morning, my son asked what I was listening too. When I told him he was shocked. He wondered why dad did not seem more upset. I did not realize that dad was sleeping just a wall away from the room. Any doubt I had about it not being a kidnapping through the window is gone. There is no way I or hubs could sleep through someone taking a window off, climbing in, struggling to get a kid out and stumbling around a room they are not failure with, without waking up.

I hate to say it but I think dad knows something - and it is not something good. I hope that there is a resolution soon for the people that love and miss this girl.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: May 15, 2012, 07:30:02 AM »

Remember...calm...Hi,

Sergio...calm...Bu-by

TY kittymom

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: May 15, 2012, 07:47:02 AM »

SC says he was just on the otherside of the wall
img of floorplan @ 1:40
http://www.kgun9.com/multimedia/videos/?bctid=1596510569001

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: May 15, 2012, 10:16:29 AM »

Remember...calm...Hi,

Sergio...calm...Bu-by

TY kittymom

Very calm, cool and collected.  Too calm, cool and collected given the urgency of a missing child. 

You would think he would be talking to the kids while they are running around the house looking for the child or information.  Things out of place, etc. 

Again, the URGENCY is lacking.

WHY, when your child is missing, no explanation, would you allow your other children out of your sight?  I sure as hell wouldn't!

Obviously, if you are truly assuming a home invasion/ abduction scenario, you would be panic stricken running on adrenalin. 

This call is just like  "as a matter of fact", notify the authorities.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: May 15, 2012, 10:25:03 AM »

Right Monkey King! And then the chuckle when he says that he told his wife to get het butt home....who does that when your child is missing? I had no hinkys going off before but I do now about dad! Mom seems completely heartbroken and frightened and innocent IMO...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.