March 28, 2024, 10:54:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tucson police search for missing 6-year-old girl - Isabel Mercedes Celis #1  (Read 573636 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: May 15, 2012, 06:33:04 PM »

You are welcome...I have a questions... is isabella's dad gay?

Good question
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: May 15, 2012, 06:41:33 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/police-say-for-first-time-that-6-year-old-tucson-girl-missing-for-nearly-4-weeks-was-abducted/2012/05/15/gIQAUJB0RU_story.html
Police say for first time that 6-year-old Tucson girl missing for nearly 4 weeks was abducted
May 15, 2012

PHOENIX — Tucson, Ariz., police are saying for the first time that a 6-year-old girl who vanished from her home last month was abducted.

Investigators had previously characterized Isabel Mercedes Celis’ disappearance as a “suspicious disappearance/possible abduction.”
Police spokeswoman Maria Hawke says it was an abduction after investigators determined the girl didn’t leave her home alone and after they reviewed the evidence. She declined to comment further.
 ::snipping2::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: May 15, 2012, 06:53:56 PM »

did he tell to his wife "get your butt home" ? "I heard very often parents telling their kids "get your butt in bed" ...

He told the 911 operator that he told his wife to "get her butt home", then he chucked.  That was odd.

Reminds me of Zahra Baker's father's "Hey, how ya doing?"  I totally dispels the urgency of the situation?   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: May 15, 2012, 07:31:15 PM »

Monkey King- please do not take this personally, we should evaluate all information in relation to a case.

But honestly, this dude is on my last nerve with his irresponsible "analysis".  I have seen his early work, and some of it was stellar.  To call out like 3 sentences, and pull a pronoun usage of a person whose first language is CLEARLY not English, and analyze it is flat out unprofessional, imo.

Nothing in context with known factual information,  no updates when he is wrong or no new facts come to light,  freezes my shorts I tell ya.

It is like shooting darts with a blindfold any more.  He is bound to hit something.

It is no secret I feel Sergio knows more than he is saying,  but in terms of investigative analysis,  I just feel the victim deserves better when someone is reporting professionally.

I know at BOC, and here, we are all a tad frustrated at the inaccuracies being written, but when it is strictly interpretive, there is no excuse.

ppppffffttt.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: May 15, 2012, 07:47:45 PM »

Monkey King- please do not take this personally, we should evaluate all information in relation to a case.

But honestly, this dude is on my last nerve with his irresponsible "analysis".  I have seen his early work, and some of it was stellar.  To call out like 3 sentences, and pull a pronoun usage of a person whose first language is CLEARLY not English, and analyze it is flat out unprofessional, imo.

Nothing in context with known factual information,  no updates when he is wrong or no new facts come to light,  freezes my shorts I tell ya.

It is like shooting darts with a blindfold any more.  He is bound to hit something.

It is no secret I feel Sergio knows more than he is saying,  but in terms of investigative analysis,  I just feel the victim deserves better when someone is reporting professionally.

I know at BOC, and here, we are all a tad frustrated at the inaccuracies being written, but when it is strictly interpretive, there is no excuse.

ppppffffttt.

Not to play pile-on Monkey King, but I agree with Blink about the microscopic interpretations of grammar and linguistics  that come from this site.  I am an English teacher (believe it or not), and I wouldn't want anyone to analyze my outburst especially when under stress.  I also work with ESL students and some of the things that they come up with while trying desperately to communicate in a second language is sometimes funny and sometimes unintelligible.  And you can get the same  garbled grammar from anyone  who comes from a socially disadvantaged family.  Jest mye too sense! (Haha_ 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: May 15, 2012, 07:54:17 PM »

Just want to say again to Monkey King,  please do not think this about you for posting the link, it is relative and pertinent for review. 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: May 15, 2012, 07:58:43 PM »

Absolutely, that's why I posted it.

I don't believe any of these talking heads 100% anyway!

No offense taken guys. 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: May 15, 2012, 07:59:04 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW, TONIGHT AT 9PM ET:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: May 15, 2012, 08:38:14 PM »

Beginning at 11:59pm ET tonight, we may be down for 15 minutes or so for a network firmware upgrade.  There is like a 2 hour window when they will be working on the servers and we could be down for a few minutes any time between 11:59pm ET tonight and 2:00am ET. 

Just wanted you to know if we happen to be down, that's why

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: May 15, 2012, 09:15:51 PM »

Thank you, Klaas for the heads up!!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #690 on: May 15, 2012, 09:28:00 PM »

in spanish, Latins don't use "hazel"... we say "ojos claros" clear eyes.
Ok.  I didn't know that.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: May 15, 2012, 09:48:02 PM »

not sure as the article said if related,but if it is,good news,its near a AFB,lots of sensors
and cameras,and cam bots(like mars rover,or bomb sniffer),all Mbases,have super
security now
this is 5 mi from 5602 E.12th,the celis home

http://www.kvoa.com/news/tucson-police-pima-sheriffs-scouring-wash-near-davis-monthan/
TUCSON - Pima County Sheriff's deputies are assisting Tucson Police with a search in the desert area near Davis-Monthan Air Force Base.
News 4 Tucson's Larissa Wohl is on the scene near Golf Links Road and Alvernon Way - she says there is a heavy presence of PCSD and TPD vehicles at the scene
http://g.co/maps/xjsxz

near Golf Links Road and Alvernon Way
http://g.co/maps/ct6u2

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: May 15, 2012, 10:00:48 PM »

not sure as the article said if related,but if it is,good news,its near a AFB,lots of sensors
and cameras,and cam bots(like mars rover,or bomb sniffer),all Mbases,have super
security now
this is 5 mi from 5602 E.12th,the celis home

http://www.kvoa.com/news/tucson-police-pima-sheriffs-scouring-wash-near-davis-monthan/
TUCSON - Pima County Sheriff's deputies are assisting Tucson Police with a search in the desert area near Davis-Monthan Air Force Base.
News 4 Tucson's Larissa Wohl is on the scene near Golf Links Road and Alvernon Way - she says there is a heavy presence of PCSD and TPD vehicles at the scene
http://g.co/maps/xjsxz

near Golf Links Road and Alvernon Way
http://g.co/maps/ct6u2

I think this focus implies something may be up.  Maybe somebody has broken and is revealing all.

Thanks cw618.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: May 15, 2012, 10:19:49 PM »

I do believe they have zeroed in on a suspect, but I would not expect to hear anything public.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: May 15, 2012, 11:02:43 PM »

Maybe Sergio's no contact order with his sons and ... the latest search imply that Cousin/Uncle Justin has been offered a plea deal and is revealing all.

Janet
7:55 PM PT

++++++

The Smoking Gun?

Could it be that the footage investigators gleaned from the Moore surveillance camera focused on the Celis residence revealed ....

01.  6:30 AM - The Celis dogs barking at unknown person walking on the pathway outside the property wall.

02.  7:00 AM - Becky leaving  - getting into a vehicle - driving away.

03.  Uncle/Cousin Justin arriving in a vehicle.

04.  Justin being let into the home.

05.  Justin leaving carrying a large duffle bag.

06.  Justin placing the large duffle bag into his vehicle and driving away.

07.  7:20 AM - Activity happening in the area of Isabel's bedroom window.

08.  8:00 AM - Justin returning.

09.  Justin and Sergio going through the motions of searching.

10.  Brothers searching.

11.  8:14 AM - Becky arriving home.

12.  The first responders arriving.

Uncle: Isabel's parents glad they went on TV
Posted: May 03, 2012 2:11 PM PDT
Updated: May 03, 2012 4:20 PM PDT

Tucson Police confirmed today that the parents took polygraph tests early in the investigation.

Sgt. Maria Hawke said at a press conference, "It is accurate that the parents have done polygraph tests," but those results will not be shared.

<snipped>

TPD says they are not able to release any additional surveillance video at this time.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18115892/tpd-parents-have-taken-polygraph-test

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: May 15, 2012, 11:07:07 PM »

SELF EDIT - MY LAST POST

The Celis dogs barking at unknown person s/b The Celis dogs barking at unknown persons

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: May 15, 2012, 11:26:00 PM »

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/05/15/family-friend-defends-isabel-celis-dad

Family friend defends Isabel Celis’ dad
By HLNtv.com Staff
updated 6:57 PM EDT, Tue May 15, 2012

In the call, released by Tucson Police Monday, Celis can be heard laughing when he says he called Isabel’s mother and told her to “get her butt home” after he went to wake the girl and she was missing from her bed.

Family friend Joe Vega told Grace, “He’s laughing because he said the word ‘butt.’” According to Vega, Celis never swears and he may have been laughing because he caught himself saying a word he usually wouldn’t.
Sergio Celis is not a suspect in his daughter’s disappearance and has not been accused of a crime. According to Vega, Isabel’s mother and brothers are “outraged” that he is currently not allowed to have contact with his sons.

“Becky and the boys do not believe Sergio was involved in any way,” he said.

Vega said those scrutinizing Sergio Celis’ behavior do not know him and have not heard the man break down and cry on the phone like he has.

“There’s six billion people on the planet. Are they all supposed to act the same?”
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: May 15, 2012, 11:44:28 PM »

Any updates?  There is a photo of the activity at the link.  cw618 informed that this area is a 5 minute drive from the Celis home.

Janet

++++

Tucson Police, Pima Sheriffs scouring wash near Davis-Monthan
Posted: May 15, 2012 12:05 PM
Updated: May 15, 2012 1:24 PM

News 4 Tucson's Larissa Wohl is on the scene near Golf Links Road and Alvernon Way - she says there is a heavy presence of PCSD and TPD vehicles at the scene. Officials told her they have been out at the scene since about 8 a.m. this morning.

Since arriving at the scene, officials have been scouring the wash, and a helicopter has been circling the area overhead.

<snipped>

Credit: cw618

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: May 15, 2012, 11:46:15 PM »

I hope that the latest happenings do not result in Sergio taking his life.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: May 16, 2012, 12:08:20 AM »

Police: Isabel Celis' dad was alone with her
8:29 PM, May 14, 2012

TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) - Authorities say the father of a missing Tucson girl was alone with her when she disappeared. But police say that doesn't mean he's a suspect.

Authorities have been searching for 6-year-old Isabel Mercedes Celis since she was reported missing the morning of April 21.

At a news conference Monday, Tucson Police Chief Roberto Villasenor says investigators have confirmed that the girl's mother went to work that morning and Sergio Celis later reported Isabel missing from her bedroom.

<snipped>

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/320017/28/Police-Missing-AZ-girls-dad-was-alone-with-her

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.