March 28, 2024, 06:48:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tucson police search for missing 6-year-old girl - Isabel Mercedes Celis #1  (Read 573609 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: May 16, 2012, 12:31:29 AM »

Police: Isabel Celis' dad was alone with her
8:29 PM, May 14, 2012

TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) - Authorities say the father of a missing Tucson girl was alone with her when she disappeared. But police say that doesn't mean he's a suspect.

Authorities have been searching for 6-year-old Isabel Mercedes Celis since she was reported missing the morning of April 21.

At a news conference Monday, Tucson Police Chief Roberto Villasenor says investigators have confirmed that the girl's mother went to work that morning and Sergio Celis later reported Isabel missing from her bedroom.

<snipped>

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/320017/28/Police-Missing-AZ-girls-dad-was-alone-with-her

Wonder which "authority" said that......

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: May 16, 2012, 12:45:41 AM »

TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) - Authorities say the father of a missing Tucson girl was alone with her when she disappeared. But police say that doesn't mean he's a suspect.

Authorities have been searching for 6-year-old Isabel Mercedes Celis since she was reported missing the morning of April 21.

At a news conference Monday, Tucson Police Chief Roberto Villasenor says investigators have confirmed that the girl's mother went to work that morning and Sergio Celis later reported Isabel missing from her bedroom.

<snipped>

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/320017/28/Police-Missing-AZ-girls-dad-was-alone-with-her

where were the two boys?
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: May 16, 2012, 12:50:41 AM »

You are welcome...I have a questions... is isabella's dad gay?

Good question
yesterday I saw him on TV for the first time and I noticed that he acts a little bit feminine imo
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: May 16, 2012, 02:43:54 AM »

I'm beginning to think Sergio didn't make it home with Isa or he put a deceased Isa in that car till he could carry her off. Maybe he came in without her, did not wanna wake mom and slept in rm next to her's so he could keep anyone out till morning.  I'm thinking the eldest son somehow checked on Isa and found out she wasn't home but was being led by his father in what to say, possibly even threatened. That could be the reason for Sergio's removal from his fam. Could poor little Isa have rather sleep w/her bros instead of her own rm because she was being bothered by her father or someone at night?????  Did the camers around the home show an absence of Isa's arrival home that night??????  If this search going on now results in finding her or clues to her disappearance did Sergio swing by there on his way home from the ball field to dispose of something ???????
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: May 16, 2012, 03:31:08 AM »

I'm beginning to think Sergio didn't make it home with Isa or he put a deceased Isa in that car till he could carry her off. Maybe he came in without her, did not wanna wake mom and slept in rm next to her's so he could keep anyone out till morning.  I'm thinking the eldest son somehow checked on Isa and found out she wasn't home but was being led by his father in what to say, possibly even threatened. That could be the reason for Sergio's removal from his fam. Could poor little Isa have rather sleep w/her bros instead of her own rm because she was being bothered by her father or someone at night?????  Did the camers around the home show an absence of Isa's arrival home that night??????  If this search going on now results in finding her or clues to her disappearance did Sergio swing by there on his way home from the ball field to dispose of something ???????

But......Mom did state that she had braided Isa's hair before she went off to bed around 11pm, so she would be ready for her ball game early the next morning.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #705 on: May 16, 2012, 03:31:46 AM »

Didn't mom braid her hair when she got home that night???   
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: May 16, 2012, 05:31:36 AM »

I'm sorry I meant to add the only prob with my theory is the braiding of the hair. I believe Mom and I hope that she wouldn't lie for Sergio. I am on a sm tab and it takes me so long to type that I seem to loose my train of thought. In that statement should also read that if Isa did make it home did dad stay next to her rm and do something to her or collaborate with someone to take her for some reason? Then the part abt the son and the search area wld follow this sentence. Sorry, and thank u for letting me see I didn't put all my thoughts down. Hit one wrong area and BAM!!! u will lose all u wrote in a nano second and u start all over. I will wait to post a paragragh when on hm pc!!!
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #707 on: May 16, 2012, 05:58:00 AM »

Maybe Sergio's no contact order with his sons and ... the latest search imply that Cousin/Uncle Justin has been offered a plea deal and is revealing all.

Janet
7:55 PM PT

++++++

The Smoking Gun?

Could it be that the footage investigators gleaned from the Moore surveillance camera focused on the Celis residence revealed ....

01.  6:30 AM - The Celis dogs barking at unknown person walking on the pathway outside the property wall.

02.  7:00 AM - Becky leaving  - getting into a vehicle - driving away.

03.  Uncle/Cousin Justin arriving in a vehicle.

04.  Justin being let into the home.

05.  Justin leaving carrying a large duffle bag.

06.  Justin placing the large duffle bag into his vehicle and driving away.

07.  7:20 AM - Activity happening in the area of Isabel's bedroom window.

08.  8:00 AM - Justin returning.

09.  Justin and Sergio going through the motions of searching.

10.  Brothers searching.

11.  8:14 AM - Becky arriving home.

12.  The first responders arriving.

Uncle: Isabel's parents glad they went on TV
Posted: May 03, 2012 2:11 PM PDT
Updated: May 03, 2012 4:20 PM PDT

Tucson Police confirmed today that the parents took polygraph tests early in the investigation.

Sgt. Maria Hawke said at a press conference, "It is accurate that the parents have done polygraph tests," but those results will not be shared.

<snipped>

TPD says they are not able to release any additional surveillance video at this time.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18115892/tpd-parents-have-taken-polygraph-test

#5 and #6 above......How big was that duffel bag, could it be that Isa was inside it?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: May 16, 2012, 07:07:55 AM »

it is now Golf Links Road and Swan Road ,instead of  Golf Links Road and Alvernon Way

Police: Wash search near D-M is related to Celis case
 05/15/2012 01:23 PM
 ::snipping2::
TUCSON - Police have confirmed that the search activity in a wash near Davis-Monthan Air Force Base is related to the case of missing 6-year-old Isabel Celis.

News 4 Tucson's Larissa Wohl is on the scene near Golf Links Road and Swan Road - she says there is a heavy presence of PCSD and TPD vehicles at the scene. Officials told her they have been out at the scene since about 8 a.m. this morning.
http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/
-----------------------
 Golf Links Road and Alvernon Way
News 4 Tucson's Larissa Wohl is on the scene near Golf Links Road and Alvernon Way - she says there is a heavy presence of PCSD and TPD vehicles at the scene. Officials told her they have been out at the scene since about 8 a.m. this morning.
http://www.kvoa.com/news/tucson-police-pima-sheriffs-scouring-wash-near-davis-monthan/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: May 16, 2012, 07:16:40 AM »

fortgot the map link ,its still close to Golf Links Road and Alvernon Way

Golf Links Road and Swan Road
http://g.co/maps/tqek8

and SC is at moms down the street,so i guess the other celis was related

Neighbors have mixed feelings about search for Isabel
Sergio, Isa's father, is staying up the street at his mother's home. Neighbors say you can see him coming and going late at night or early in the morning, otherwise, they don't see him much. The talk in the neighborhood though revolves around the 911 calls.
vid at link
http://www.kvoa.com/videos/neighbors-have-mixed-feelings-about-search-for-isabel/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #710 on: May 16, 2012, 07:22:18 AM »

#5 and #6 above......How big was that duffel bag, could it be that Isa was inside it?

I think that was Tamikosmom's guess at what happened last night.. Not all those things are known at this moment.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: May 16, 2012, 07:54:00 AM »

i think i messed up the other link,here is a better link to, Golf Links Road and Swan Road
http://g.co/maps/6untf

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: May 16, 2012, 07:58:36 AM »

man i need more caffeine,i just noticed those search area,is near freedom park
the last place isa was seen by non fam members

http://g.co/maps/8hkxv

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: May 16, 2012, 08:33:44 AM »

I hope that the latest happenings do not result in Sergio taking his life.

Janet

Janet..the same thought had crossed my mind too!

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: May 16, 2012, 09:27:06 AM »

<snipped>

where were the two boys?

I think the whole explanation is poorly written.  If taken literally, that would mean  that whatever happened to Isabel happened between 7, when mom left, and 8, when 911 calls were made.  It is also discounting the presence of the two brothers, as noted by others, and Justin, if he indeed arrived at the house early that morning.  Hopefully, a more clear explanation will be forthcoming.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: May 16, 2012, 09:34:15 AM »

http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/

Latest Update Neighbors have mixed feelings about search for Isabel

05/15/2012 08:50 PM
Sergio, Isa's father, is staying up the street at his mother's home. Neighbors say you can see him coming and going late at night or early in the morning, otherwise, they don't see him much. The talk in the neighborhood though revolves around the 911 calls.

Parents at 5701 12th - very very close

dagnabbit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #716 on: May 16, 2012, 09:58:29 AM »

What is going on with the morning timeline? Seems I recall Becky either being on time, or arriving at work at 7:30am (shift should begin at 7am). The bringisahome website used to say she left for work at 7am, now says 6:30, since tapes were released. What time did Becky leave the house???

Edit to add link to website.  We always need links back. MB  http://bringisahome.com/
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 11:56:43 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: May 16, 2012, 10:12:12 AM »

I hope that the latest happenings do not result in Sergio taking his life.

Janet

Janet..the same thought had crossed my mind too!

Agreed.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: May 16, 2012, 10:12:20 AM »

I'm beginning to think Sergio didn't make it home with Isa or he put a deceased Isa in that car till he could carry her off. Maybe he came in without her, did not wanna wake mom and slept in rm next to her's so he could keep anyone out till morning.  I'm thinking the eldest son somehow checked on Isa and found out she wasn't home but was being led by his father in what to say, possibly even threatened. That could be the reason for Sergio's removal from his fam. Could poor little Isa have rather sleep w/her bros instead of her own rm because she was being bothered by her father or someone at night?????  Did the camers around the home show an absence of Isa's arrival home that night??????   If this search going on now results in finding her or clues to her disappearance did Sergio swing by there on his way home from the ball field to dispose of something ???????

Food for thought.  Considering Becky claims she braiding Isabel's hair ... the implication would be that she is covering for Sergio.

melisb ... I am convinced that the Moore surviellance is the smoking gun that reveals all the activity taking place at the Celis residence in the time frame between the baseball game and the 8:14 AM 911 call.  This is why I suspectt hat a live Isabel did return home with her Dad around 10:30 AM on the evening prior to being reported missing.  Otherwise ... an arrest would have been forthcoming.  I could be wrong.  Story of my life.

Could it be that something happen to Isabel in the timeframe between going to bed following her Mom braiding her hair and Sergio going to bed?  He claims in the 911 recording that he fell asleep watching a game on TV.

Could a coverup have taken place in the timeframe between Becky's departure to work at 7:00 AM and waking the boys at 8:00 AM ... a coverup that involved the summoning of Uncle/Cousin Justin for assistance.

Is this why the police canine made a hit?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: May 16, 2012, 10:15:47 AM »

What is going on with the morning timeline? Seems I recall Becky either being on time, or arriving at work at 7:30am (shift should begin at 7am). The bringisahome website used to say she left for work at 7am, now says 6:30, since tapes were released. What time did Becky leave the house???
Edit to add link to website.  We always need links back. MB  http://bringisahome.com/

According to Becky on her 911 call, she left at 7:00.  I can only speculate as to why the website would have changed the time that she left.  It is the one consistent that has been reported in this case.  It now may be that Becky has changed her mind or that the time of her departure needs to be edited to fit into the timeline that is being established to possibly cover up what really has happened to Isabel.  Whichever it is, you can be sure the LE has checked her place of employment as well any other sources that would show when she actually left.  

http://www.ksdk.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=1638972375001

And welcome to the cage, Dagnabit!  
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 11:56:26 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.