March 29, 2024, 08:40:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tucson police search for missing 6-year-old girl - Isabel Mercedes Celis #1  (Read 573828 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: May 16, 2012, 10:23:35 AM »

I think we need better information and reporting in this case. 

Shout out to dagnabbit

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: May 16, 2012, 10:37:12 AM »

Maybe Sergio's no contact order with his sons and ... the latest search imply that Cousin/Uncle Justin has been offered a plea deal and is revealing all.

Janet
7:55 PM PT

++++++

The Smoking Gun?

Could it be that the footage investigators gleaned from the Moore surveillance camera focused on the Celis residence revealed ....

01.  10:30 PM - Dad and Isabel arriving home from baseball game.

02.  6:30 AM - The Celis dogs barking at unknown persons walking on the pathway outside the property wall.

03.  7:00 AM - Becky leaving  - getting into a vehicle - driving away.

04.  7:10 - Uncle/Cousin Justin arriving in a vehicle.

05.  Justin being let into the home.

06.  Justin leaving carrying a large duffle bag.

07.  Justin placing the large duffle bag into his vehicle and driving away.

08.  7:20 AM - Activity happening in the area of Isabel's bedroom window.

09.  8:00 AM - Justin returning.

10.  Justin and Sergio going through the motions of searching.

11.  Brothers searching.

12.  8:14 AM - Becky arriving home.

13.  The first responders arriving.

Uncle: Isabel's parents glad they went on TV
Posted: May 03, 2012 2:11 PM PDT
Updated: May 03, 2012 4:20 PM PDT

Tucson Police confirmed today that the parents took polygraph tests early in the investigation.

Sgt. Maria Hawke said at a press conference, "It is accurate that the parents have done polygraph tests," but those results will not be shared.

<snipped>

TPD says they are not able to release any additional surveillance video at this time.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18115892/tpd-parents-have-taken-polygraph-test

The above is only a theory of what the Moore surveillance may have captured in the timeframe between Isabel and her Dad's arrival home at 10:30 PM and the arrival of the first responders prior on the morning that Isabel was reported missing.

Think about it.  According to Rick Moore on NG ... his surveillance system capture Justin and Sergio outside the residence at 8:00 AM.  Also ... according to the neighbor on NG it was Justin along with a policeman who came knocking at her door a short time later.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: May 16, 2012, 10:40:33 AM »

I think we need better information and reporting in this case. 

Shout out to dagnabbit

Fo' Sho', MuffyBee!

Perhaps something did occur following the hair braiding by Rebecca, possibly semi-known by the older brother.  I'm guessing the older brother was privy to suspicious behavoir by the father.

Sergio could very well have sat outside Isabel's room waiting for someone to come over and help him tidy things up, discussing what happened or making plans to remove Isa (without taking her through the home with the potential of Rebecca or the boys witnessing this), behind the home- alerting the neighbor's dogs.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: May 16, 2012, 10:54:03 AM »

What is going on with the morning timeline? Seems I recall Becky either being on time, or arriving at work at 7:30am (shift should begin at 7am). The bringisahome website used to say she left for work at 7am, now says 6:30, since tapes were released. What time did Becky leave the house???
Edit to add link to website.  We always need links back. MB  http://bringisahome.com/

Welcome to the cage dagnabbit.

Do you have a link to the bringisahome website?

Thanks

Janet
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 11:55:49 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: May 16, 2012, 11:51:40 AM »

What is going on with the morning timeline? Seems I recall Becky either being on time, or arriving at work at 7:30am (shift should begin at 7am). The bringisahome website used to say she left for work at 7am, now says 6:30, since tapes were released. What time did Becky leave the house???
Edit to add link to website.  We always need links back. MB  http://bringisahome.com/

Thanks

Janet

Janet - I think this is it:  http://bringisahome.com/
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 11:54:34 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: May 16, 2012, 11:55:14 AM »

Thanks

Janet

Thank you for supplying the link flutter1. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: May 16, 2012, 12:00:17 PM »

Thanks

Janet

Thanks Flutter.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: May 16, 2012, 12:21:51 PM »

Could it be Sergio's no contact order with his sons and ... the latest search which is a 5 minute drive from the Celis residence imply that Cousin/Uncle Justin has been offered a plea deal and is revealing all.

Janet

If Justin took part in a cover up of wrongdoing ... would he be eligible for the reward

Janet

+++++

Police search desert north of D-M for evidence in Celis case
Posted: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 1:23 pm

Tucson police and sheriff’s deputies are searching the desert north of Davis Monthan Air Force Base for anything of “evidentiary value” related to the Isabel Celis case.

<snipped>

This happened after detectives developed information pertaining to the welfare of the boys and shared it with CPS. Villaseñor would not elaborate on the information developed by detectives.

CPS and investigators met with Isabel's parents on Thursday, and the decision for Sergio Celis to stay away from his sons was made Friday.

The boys are now staying with their mother, Villaseñor said.

<snipped>

The 88-CRIME reward for information leading to an arrest in Isabel's disappearance has been increased to $50,500, of which $49,500 is from private donations.

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/police-search-desert-north-of-d-m-for-evidence-in/article_2862dfba-f90b-560a-bc5b-28688eda8e04.html

_____

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: May 16, 2012, 12:26:10 PM »

YW - MuffyBee and Tamikosmom.  You would do the same for me.  I wonder if there is a google cache showing the previous reference to 7:00?

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: May 16, 2012, 12:32:17 PM »

Could it be Sergio's no contact order with his sons and ... the latest search which is a 5 minute drive from the Celis residence imply that Cousin/Uncle Justin has been offered a plea deal and is revealing all.

Janet

If Justin took part in a cover up of wrongdoing ... would he be eligible for the reward

Janet

+++++

Tucson police and sheriff’s deputies are searching the desert north of Davis Monthan Air Force Base for anything of “evidentiary value” related to the Isabel Celis case.

<snipped>

This happened after detectives developed information pertaining to the welfare of the boys and shared it with CPS. Villaseñor would not elaborate on the information developed by detectives.

CPS and investigators met with Isabel's parents on Thursday, and the decision for Sergio Celis to stay away from his sons was made Friday.

<snipped>

The 88-CRIME reward for information leading to an arrest in Isabel's disappearance has been increased to $50,500, of which $49,500 is from private donations.

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/police-search-desert-north-of-d-m-for-evidence-in/article_2862dfba-f90b-560a-bc5b-28688eda8e04.html

No.  IF he was a part of any wrongdoing, he would be looking at charges himself.

They may tell the judge he cooperated with the investigation, gave them reliable information and the court may go a little easier on him, but there is no excuse or reward for his involvement.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: May 16, 2012, 12:38:31 PM »

According to Becky on her 911 call, she left at 7:00.  I can only speculate as to why the website would have changed the time that she left.  It is the one consistent that has been reported in this case.  It now may be that Becky has changed her mind or that the time of her departure needs to be edited to fit into the timeline that is being established to possibly cover up what really has happened to Isabel.  Whichever it is, you can be sure the LE has checked her place of employment as well any other sources that would show when she actually left.  

http://www.ksdk.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=1638972375001

And welcome to the cage, Dagnabit!  

flutter, I believe she meant 7am shift, not that she left at 7.  In general the pediatric rounds are 7AM to 7PM,  so to be there in time to review cases with the night RN team, she likely left somewhere between 6:15 and 6:30 am.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: May 16, 2012, 12:46:21 PM »

Janet

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

<snipped>

No.  IF he was a part of any wrongdoing, he would be looking at charges himself.

They may tell the judge he cooperated with the investigation, gave them reliable information and the court may go a little easier on him, but there is no excuse or reward for his involvement.

Thanks Monkey King.

As far as charges.  Could it be that Justin may have been offered a plea deal in exchange for the truth involving any participation he may have had in the coverup?

Janet

_____

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: May 16, 2012, 12:48:18 PM »

Janet

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

<snipped>

BBM - This is similar to what was done in the Hailey Dunn case with her older brother David.  CPS goes in and "gently" suggests that the children be taken out of a potentially dangerous environment.  In this case, the easiest thing to do was have Sergio move and leave the children in the family home.  This type of arrangement has no legal enforcement behind it and Sergio could move back in if he wanted at any time.  Then CPS would have to take their evidence of concern for the welfare of the children before a judge, and he can make an enforceable order  if he deems it appropriate.   

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: May 16, 2012, 01:04:48 PM »

Janet

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

<snipped>

BBM - This is similar to what was done in the Hailey Dunn case with her older brother David.  CPS goes in and "gently" suggests that the children be taken out of a potentially dangerous environment.  In this case, the easiest thing to do was have Sergio move and leave the children in the family home.  This type of arrangement has no legal enforcement behind it and Sergio could move back in if he wanted at any time.  Then CPS would have to take their evidence of concern for the welfare of the children before a judge, and he can make an enforceable order  if he deems it appropriate.   

Exactly, Flutter1.

@Tamikosmom~

Sure, they can do whatever it takes to get Isabel back, prosecute those responsible and close out the case.

If Justin rolls over on Sergio, and that brings this case to it's conclusion, they'll consider that at trial.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: May 16, 2012, 01:08:40 PM »

Becky did not leave for work at 7:00 AM?  I have changed the timeline in my theory accordingly.

Janet

++++

The Moore Surveilance Footage?

Could it be that the footage investigators gleaned from the Moore surveillance camera which was focused on the Celis residence revealed ....

01.  10:30 PM - Dad and Isabel arriving home from baseball game?

02.  6:15 AM - Becky leaving  - getting into a vehicle - driving away?

03.  6:30 AM - Uncle/Cousin Justin arriving in a vehicle?

04.  Justin being let into the home?

05.  Dogs barking and activity happening outside of Isabel's bedroom window?

06.  Justin leaving carrying a large duffle bag?

07.  Justin placing the large duffle bag into his vehicle and driving away?

09.  Justin returning a short time later?

10.  8:00 AM - Justin and Sergio going through the motions of searching?

11.  Brothers searching?

12.  8:14 AM - Becky arriving home?

13.  The first responders arriving?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: May 16, 2012, 01:13:03 PM »

When the search of the disabled vehicle parked in the Celis driveway is considered ... could the surveilland footage have captured Sergio placing a duffle bag in the vehicle prior to the arrival of Justin?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: May 16, 2012, 01:17:56 PM »

Janet

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

<snipped>

_____

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: May 16, 2012, 01:38:01 PM »

Becky did not leave for work at 7:00 AM?  I have changed the timeline in my theory accordingly.

Janet

++++

The Moore Surveilance Footage?

Could it be that the footage investigators gleaned from the Moore surveillance camera which was focused on the Celis residence revealed ....

01.  10:30 PM - Dad and Isabel arriving home from baseball game?

02.  6:15 AM - Becky leaving  - getting into a vehicle - driving away?

03.  6:30 AM - Uncle/Cousin Justin arriving in a vehicle?

04.  Justin being let into the home?

05.  Dogs barking and activity happening outside of Isabel's bedroom window?

06.  Justin leaving carrying a large duffle bag?

07.  Justin placing the large duffle bag into his vehicle and driving away?

09.  Justin returning a short time later?

10.  8:00 AM - Justin and Sergio going through the motions of searching?

11.  Brothers searching?

12.  8:14 AM - Becky arriving home?

13.  The first responders arriving?

I thinK WE SHOULD START WITH "WHAT TIME DID BEKY WAKE UP?
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: May 16, 2012, 01:38:46 PM »

sorry 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: May 16, 2012, 01:53:50 PM »

Remember that the police took one-by-one, first Dad, then Mom and last 14 y.o. brother, into the home "individually" to talk with them...it was shortly after that that we heard that CPS was involved and that Sergio was not allowed contact of any kind with the boys.

I'm wondering if the 14 y.o. son made some comments to police during his turn with them in the house?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.