March 28, 2024, 04:02:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tucson police search for missing 6-year-old girl - Isabel Mercedes Celis #1  (Read 573567 times)
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: May 16, 2012, 02:02:49 PM »

What is going on with the morning timeline? Seems I recall Becky either being on time, or arriving at work at 7:30am (shift should begin at 7am). The bringisahome website used to say she left for work at 7am, now says 6:30, since tapes were released. What time did Becky leave the house???
Edit to add link to website.  We always need links back. MB  http://bringisahome.com/

According to Becky on her 911 call, she left at 7:00.  I can only speculate as to why the website would have changed the time that she left.  It is the one consistent that has been reported in this case.  It now may be that Becky has changed her mind or that the time of her departure needs to be edited to fit into the timeline that is being established to possibly cover up what really has happened to Isabel.  Whichever it is, you can be sure the LE has checked her place of employment as well any other sources that would show when she actually left.  

http://www.ksdk.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=1638972375001

And welcome to the cage, Dagnabit!  

flutter, I believe she meant 7am shift, not that she left at 7.  In general the pediatric rounds are 7AM to 7PM,  so to be there in time to review cases with the night RN team, she likely left somewhere between 6:15 and 6:30 am.

You are probably right.  Again, the most maddening thing about this case is the lack of information, not necessarily even sensitive information, that has not been revealed.  What difference would it make if the time of BC's departure from the family home was revealed?  I just think that the family and TPD are being way to closed-mouth about releasing information that might help in finding Isabel.  I almost see that as the family's way of protecting someone within the circle.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: May 16, 2012, 02:14:27 PM »

Becky did not leave for work at 7:00 AM?  I have changed the timeline in my theory accordingly.

Janet

++++

The Moore Surveilance Footage?

Could it be that the footage investigators gleaned from the Moore surveillance camera which was focused on the Celis residence revealed ....

01.  10:30 PM - Dad and Isabel arriving home from baseball game?

02.  6:15 AM - Becky leaving  - getting into a vehicle - driving away?

03.  Sergio carring a duffle bag from the home and placing it in the disabled vehicle in the driveway?

04.  6:30 AM - Uncle/Cousin Justin arriving in a vehicle?

05.  Justin being let into the home?

06.  Dogs barking and activity happening outside of Isabel's bedroom window?

07.  Justin leaving carrying a large duffle bag?

08.  Justin placing the large duffle bag into his vehicle and driving away?

09.  Justin returning a short time later?

10.  8:00 AM - Justin and Sergio going through the motions of searching?

11.  Brothers searching?

12.  8:14 AM - Becky arriving home?

13.  The first responders arriving?

I thinK WE SHOULD START WITH "WHAT TIME DID BEKY WAKE UP?

Cecilita
(ed. -correct name) MB

The above timeline theory is all about what the Moore surviellance footage may have captured in regards to activity outside the Celis home following Sergio and Isabel returning from the baseball game.

Could the the CPS agreement that bans Sergio from contact with his sons and ... the search that is currently taking place a 5 minute drive from the home ... implies that Justin is revealing all?  Maybe there was a plea deal?

Janet.

Janet

« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 02:46:35 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: May 16, 2012, 02:18:02 PM »

SELF-EDIT - LAST POST

Monkey King s/b cecilita

I apologize.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: May 16, 2012, 03:01:48 PM »

It continues to trouble me how close the search area was yesterday to the Freedom Park.

The investigation nearly one month old,  and the family cannot be excluded, and the search area is within that dreaded 3 mile radius of the family home.

Statistically, there is no doubt in my mind, whether they are right or not, right now, a member of this family or extended family is a suspect in Isa's disappearance.

The area searched yesterday also contains a cell tower so I am guessing they are operating from someone's pings and a timeline.

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: May 16, 2012, 04:05:58 PM »

It continues to trouble me how close the search area was yesterday to the Freedom Park.

The investigation nearly one month old,  and the family cannot be excluded, and the search area is within that dreaded 3 mile radius of the family home.

Statistically, there is no doubt in my mind, whether they are right or not, right now, a member of this family or extended family is a suspect in Isa's disappearance.

The area searched yesterday also contains a cell tower so I am guessing they are operating from someone's pings and a timeline.

i agree.  all of that coupled with cps strongly suggesting the children have no contact with the father based on something CPS was told by the police point to a family member, with the father having some knowledge of it IMO.  I think now they are focusing searches based on a suspect
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: May 16, 2012, 06:08:25 PM »

If the mother left at 7 am or 6:15, I believe that she woke up at 5:40 or 6:30 to get ready for work. If the kidnaper cleaned his tracks pretty good, I believe that the abduction was made around  midnight. It will be very difficult for the father to clean his tracks and dispose the body only in 2 hours. Honestly I believe that he was probably molesting the boys and Isa witnessed  something wrong and the father was scared that she might talk. I want to believe that the father is not involved in this ,but something seems not to be right with his behavior.. sometimes it seems that he is suffering for his Isa and sometimes it seems that he is hiding something…also I believe that he is hiding his really personality 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: May 16, 2012, 07:06:35 PM »

JVM (HLN) is coming on right now.

NG (HLN) is coming on in an hour.

I don't know if the Isabel Celis case will be a topic of discussion.  The verdict in the Steven Powell trial appears to be the big news of the day.

Janet
4:00 PM PT

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: May 16, 2012, 07:14:46 PM »

If the mother left at 7 am or 6:15, I believe that she woke up at 5:40 or 6:30 to get ready for work. If the kidnaper cleaned his tracks pretty good, I believe that the abduction was made around  midnight. It will be very difficult for the father to clean his tracks and dispose the body only in 2 hours. Honestly I believe that he was probably molesting the boys and Isa witnessed  something wrong and the father was scared that she might talk. I want to believe that the father is not involved in this ,but something seems not to be right with his behavior.. sometimes it seems that he is suffering for his Isa and sometimes it seems that he is hiding something…also I believe that he is hiding his really personality 

Cecilita - I'm inclined to agree with you.   
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: May 17, 2012, 12:26:40 AM »

During the 911 call, Sergio tells the Operator that his sons are out looking for Isabel. The Operator sounds a little questioning that his sons are out looking when his daughter has gone missing.

Would this be something that CPS has honed in on...that a daughter is missing and "yet" Sergio seems to think nothing of letting his sons go out alone at such a critical time?

The Operator told Becky for "all" of them to "stay" in the house.

There's a disconnect: your daughter is missing and the parent thinks nothing of letting the sons go out alone.

If there was a stranger kidnapper, Sergio could have potentially been putting his sons in danger by letting them go out of the home at that time.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #749 on: May 17, 2012, 01:40:25 AM »

Becky said, "I went to work 0700". What we don't know is did her shift start @ 0700 or did she leave her house @ 0700? I suspect her shift started at that time because many nursing shifts are 0700 t0 1530. Her boss said she was early that day. If so, then she may have left the house anywhere between 0600 and 0630...depending on how early. He described it as very early.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: May 17, 2012, 05:37:17 AM »

CPS visited Isabel's home in December, city police confirm

Josh Brodesky - Arizona Daily Star
Tucson, AZ

Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 12:02 am

(snip)  Child Protective Services workers went to Isabel Celis' home in December, months before the 6-year-old was reported missing.

CPS representatives would not discuss the case. Tucson police Lt. Fabian Pacheco confirmed the department was aware of the CPS visit to the Celis home but said he did not know the circumstances.

Officials with CPS and the Tucson Police Department recently said the child-welfare agency had been involved in the case since Isabel was reported missing on April 21. But Wednesday morning, Pacheco said investigators were aware CPS had made contact with the family much earlier.  (snip)

Read more:

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/cps-visited-isabel-s-home-in-december-city-police-confirm/article_8a0e22a3-f9a3-5df6-a4f1-163f280fad8f.html

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: May 17, 2012, 07:27:23 AM »

Tucson, AZ

(snip)  Child Protective Services workers went to Isabel Celis' home in December, months before the 6-year-old was reported missing.

CPS representatives would not discuss the case. Tucson police Lt. Fabian Pacheco confirmed the department was aware of the CPS visit to the Celis home but said he did not know the circumstances.

Officials with CPS and the Tucson Police Department recently said the child-welfare agency had been involved in the case since Isabel was reported missing on April 21. But Wednesday morning, Pacheco said investigators were aware CPS had made contact with the family much earlier.  (snip)

Read more:

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/cps-visited-isabel-s-home-in-december-city-police-confirm/article_8a0e22a3-f9a3-5df6-a4f1-163f280fad8f.html

ty Puzzler.

Well this could explain why the parents behaviour has been off imo from the getgo.

I read this as Lt. Pacheo stating that the police dept. knew of the earlier visit by CPS in
December but they are unaware of the circumstances.  Why is that?  Wouldn't they want to know?

Puzzler do you know what the legalities are in order for LE to obtain this information?

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #752 on: May 17, 2012, 08:07:48 AM »

Tucson, AZ

Read more:

ty Puzzler.

Well this could explain why the parents behaviour has been off imo from the getgo.

I read this as Lt. Pacheo stating that the police dept. knew of the earlier visit by CPS in
December but they are unaware of the circumstances.  Why is that?  Wouldn't they want to know?

Puzzler do you know what the legalities are in order for LE to obtain this information?

Good morning Monkey's,

Thank-you, Can, for posting this article. 

I no longer believe that Isa's hair, was braided.  Sad

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: May 17, 2012, 08:19:42 AM »

Becky said, "I went to work 0700". What we don't know is did her shift start @ 0700 or did she leave her house @ 0700? I suspect her shift started at that time because many nursing shifts are 0700 t0 1530. Her boss said she was early that day. If so, then she may have left the house anywhere between 0600 and 0630...depending on how early. He described it as very early.

I wonder if she is early often or this was out of character for her.  I am the type of person that is NEVER early...I had been with the hospital for eight years and can honestly say that I was almost always right on time...however one of my co workers was almost always thirty minutes early every day.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: May 17, 2012, 08:38:23 AM »

Tucson, AZ

Read more:

ty Puzzler.

Good morning Monkey's,

Thank-you, Can, for posting this article. 

I no longer believe that Isa's hair, was braided.  Sad

Morning seahorse.    Puzzler posted this article - TY puzzler!

You no longer believe RC'S story?  - Do you believe both parents are complicit?

This article is very concerning.  Prayers for Isa.   an angelic monkey

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: May 17, 2012, 09:41:33 AM »

Tucson, AZ

Read more:

Cracks are beginning to show in the perfect family facade.  Notice Pacheco says "he" didn't know the circumstances.  That is either a little white lie -- he doesn't know personally, but someone working the case does -- or a big fat lie -- he does know and doesn't want to reveal it because it will compromise the investigation.  Bet your boots on it, CPS has told someone in LE involved with this case the circumstances, status, and details of the previous case.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: May 17, 2012, 09:47:15 AM »

Tucson, AZ

Read more:

Thanks Puzzler.

It makes sense that Tucson police Lt. Fabian's position within the Isabel Celis case dictates that he "knows the circumstances" or should "know".

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: May 17, 2012, 10:01:46 AM »

Contacts!!!

Isn't it Pacheco's job to have knowledge of previous CPS contacts?

Janet

++++++

<snipped>

Officials with CPS and the Tucson Police Department recently said the child-welfare agency had been involved in the case since Isabel was reported missing on April 21. But Wednesday morning, Pacheco said investigators were aware CPS had made contact with the family much earlier.

"The earlier case, we are aware of that," Pacheco said. "I don't know if they were open or closed, but there were previous CPS contacts."

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: May 17, 2012, 10:03:59 AM »

Cracks are beginning to show in the perfect family facade.  Notice Pacheco says "he" didn't know the circumstances.  That is either a little white lie -- he doesn't know personally, but someone working the case does -- or a big fat lie -- he does know and doesn't want to reveal it because it will compromise the investigation.  Bet your boots on it, CPS has told someone in LE involved with this case the circumstances, status, and details of the previous case.   

_____

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: May 17, 2012, 10:56:57 AM »

Distressing to say the least, CPS should be required to say if the December case was cleared.

CPS involvement,  neighbors reporting dog violations-  again, centers around activity in the home.

Janet, to your point, Pacheco may not know the circumstances of the first investigation - frequently detectives in a high profile case will withhold sensitive investigative details from the PIO or spokesperson so they do not put them in a position of releasing something accidentally. 

What the He77 went on in that house that night, and where is this baby?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.