March 28, 2024, 10:05:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tucson police search for missing 6-year-old girl - Isabel Mercedes Celis #1  (Read 573629 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: May 17, 2012, 08:59:41 PM »

Bones found at site of former DeAnza Drive-In, not related to Celis

http://www.kvoa.com/news/bones-found-at-site-of-former-deanza-drive-in-not-related-to-celis/
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: May 17, 2012, 09:13:21 PM »

this is just a theory,and a what if

concerning isa eye color,she has hazel color eyes,her parents have brown eyes
i know depending on what eye color SC and BC,parents have,isa could,get the
hazel eye color,though it is a low percentage,IIRC,its something like a 10%
chance that isa would get hazel colored eyes
anyway what if SC is not the father,maybe the father took her,or SC just figed
it out and did......

img brown eyes
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13016.msg1524046#msg1524046

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1069513.1335762860!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/image.jpg

http://brightcove01.brightcove.com/21/13639249001/13639249001_1622364630001_D0C003320F3F45A3AF7A27276818E357.jpg?pubId=13639249001

I have brown eyes and my hubby blue eyes and the kidos have brown eyes...in my family my grandma and grandpa have green eyes and all my brother's kids have green eyes. Sergio and Beky seem to be light skin latins probably some of their family members  have hazel eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: May 17, 2012, 09:35:48 PM »

My mom hazel eyes, dad light brown.  My eyes, blue.  Older sister dark brown eyes. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: May 17, 2012, 09:43:33 PM »

My son and his wife both have hazel eyes..one grand daughter has hazel eyes and other grand daughter has china blue eyes...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: May 17, 2012, 10:07:46 PM »

NG repeat is starting right now!!

Janet
7:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #805 on: May 17, 2012, 11:26:35 PM »

I don't think that he is macho..he is the opposite...i can tell 

Hubs is watching NG with me...saw and listened to Dad for the first time and what does he say? First thing....he is gay, I am telling you right now that he is gay...and an actor! Not knowing that dad is an actor!
Then a guest who is a friend of the dad's is talking who if I might say, is quite effeminate speaking...and hubs says, he is gay too.  Maybe Dad has a 'secret life'?

Nothing wrong with gay people..not what hubs comments were about, just what he had observed...

I think the same thing.....he is flaming 

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #806 on: May 17, 2012, 11:41:16 PM »

Eye color is based on your genes. 

http://www.sewanee.edu/chem/chem&art/Detail_Pages/ColorProjects_2003/Guttery/index.htm
The Genetics of Eye Color

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: May 17, 2012, 11:51:50 PM »

I believe that NG said that Isabel had a illness that only can be transmitted sexually and that was the reason that CPS was concerned about Isa?
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: May 17, 2012, 11:54:50 PM »

I believe that NG said that Isabel had a illness that only can be transmitted sexually and that was the reason that CPS was concerned about Isa?

WHAT?   

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: May 17, 2012, 11:55:32 PM »

Hubs is watching NG with me...saw and listened to Dad for the first time and what does he say? First thing....he is gay, I am telling you right now that he is gay...and an actor! Not knowing that dad is an actor!
Then a guest who is a friend of the dad's is talking who if I might say, is quite effeminate speaking...and hubs says, he is gay too.  Maybe Dad has a 'secret life'?

Nothing wrong with gay people..not what hubs comments were about, just what he had observed...

I thought that he was a reporter not the Dad's friend....he seems to be gay too...I believe that he was living a secret life.....
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: May 17, 2012, 11:57:58 PM »

WHAT?   

HUH?? 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: May 17, 2012, 11:58:25 PM »

WHAT?   
I was with my kids while NG was on TV so I couldnt heard pretty good but I believe that NG said that CPS was concern about Isa' illness
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: May 17, 2012, 11:59:34 PM »

I hope that NG was not talking about ISA.... my hubby heard the same thing.....
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: May 18, 2012, 12:03:00 AM »

I didn't explain my thoughts well enough - I didn't mean that Sergio is a "macho man" - quite the opposite.  I was just talking about his expression - I told her to get her butt home and the "laugh" afterwards - the "ha ha ha" - the laugh came across to me as him trying to express his "macho"....like, I "told her" what to do.

I see red flags with his expressions about Becky....I see them as disrespectful....I believe there's a lot more to this.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: May 18, 2012, 12:04:38 AM »

WHAT?   

HUH?? 

I watched the NG Show...but I didn't hear anything about Isabel having an illness....maybe I missed it....when do the transcripts become available?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: May 18, 2012, 12:09:49 AM »

I didn't explain my thoughts well enough - I didn't mean that Sergio is a "macho man" - quite the opposite.  I was just talking about his expression - I told her to get her butt home and the "laugh" afterwards - the "ha ha ha" - the laugh came across to me as him trying to express his "macho"....like, I "told her" what to do.

I see red flags with his expressions about Becky....I see them as disrespectful....I believe there's a lot more to this.
Like the lady was in NG today,,,,she said something like Serigio has very little respect for woman
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: May 18, 2012, 12:09:56 AM »

WHAT?   

HUH?? 

I watched the NG Show...but I didn't hear anything about Isabel having an illness....maybe I missed it....when do the transcripts become available?

Me neither.

The transcript should be posted with the next two hours.

Janet
9:05 PM PT

+++++

Nancy Grace Transcripts
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: May 18, 2012, 12:11:52 AM »

WHAT?   

HUH?? 

Puzzler probably I am wrong but hubby heard the same thing
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: May 18, 2012, 12:13:17 AM »

With all the speculation about why CPS previously went to the Celis home, the suspicous behavoir of the parents, CPS LE searching for Isa in a "wash" area- , LE's reluctance to share the LDT results, LE's reluctance to share anything, etc..., all of these tidbits are adding up to what appears to not be a positive outcome for this child.   

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: May 18, 2012, 12:15:18 AM »

With all the speculation about why CPS previously went to the Celis home, the suspicous behavoir of the parents, CPS LE searching for Isa in a "wash" area- , LE's reluctance to share the LDT results, LE's reluctance to share anything, etc..., all of these tidbits are adding up to what appears to not be a positive outcome for this child.   
With all the speculation about why CPS previously went to the Celis home, the suspicous behavoir of the parents, LE searching for Isa in a "wash" area- , LE's reluctance to share the LDT results, LE's reluctance to share anything, etc..., all of these tidbits are adding up to what appears to not be a positive outcome for this child.   

CPS doesn't belong in the second sentence~ Ooops!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.