March 28, 2024, 01:44:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tucson police search for missing 6-year-old girl - Isabel Mercedes Celis #1  (Read 573664 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #840 on: May 18, 2012, 11:49:44 AM »

I want to know what the note said that Isabel wrote on the inside of her closet!

How much can a 1st grader write?  There written vocabulary is pretty limited at that time.  I could see her writing a few words:  help me, for example, but not anything that would specifically describe what was going on with her. 

JMHO!

Flutter,

Has the closet writing been confirmed?  Is it a rumor? 

I hate to go down the wrong road.

I saw on NG this idea on the writing, love NG, but...you know, rating's.  Sad

Just a rumor from what I have read.  I am not even sure of the source of the rumor, but it was part of the scuttlebutt on NG last night.   

T.Y.

Where there is smoke there fire.  Ther is some reason the press asked about it.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: May 18, 2012, 11:53:52 AM »

Flutter,

Has the closet writing been confirmed?  Is it a rumor? 

I hate to go down the wrong road.

I saw on NG this idea on the writing, love NG, but...you know, rating's.  Sad

NANCY GRACE
Message from Missing Isabel Celis?
Aired May 17, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE:  Straight out to Gregg Paul, reporter, KFYI. Gregg, what do we know about reports a message scrawled inside Isabel`s closet in her bedroom?

GREGG PAUL, KFYI RADIO (via telephone): Nancy, it really brings another mysterious element to this case. What we are hearing is that possible message from Isabel, as you said, was found inside the closet, on the wall. But when police were asked about it, you just saw it, the -- Sergeant Hawke, she wouldn`t even confirm it. They wouldn`t talk about it. They don`t want to discuss it to protect the investigation. But it is an interesting twist to the story.

<snipped>

GRACE: OK, take a listen to what police said in the last hours.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

QUESTION: What can you tell me about a note in Isabel`s handwriting that was found in her closet two days after she disappeared?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I have no knowledge of that. I`m not familiar with any note being left. But regardless, any items of evidence that would have been specifically located either in the house or in relation to this investigation won`t be discussed for obvious concerns of the integrity of the investigation.

QUESTION: It wasn`t actually a note (INAUDIBLE) it was written on the wall.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Again, any particular items of evidence that might relate to this investigation, may have been located in the residence or in association with the investigation, we won`t confirm or discuss the possibilities of evidence.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/17/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #842 on: May 18, 2012, 12:02:17 PM »

The mother of RC has not been in view, why not? 

Something is very wrong, when the Grandmother, does not surface. IMO

Has anyone looked up the mother of RC, in Supreme court or maricopa court records?

I know she has a few last names. Please, I am not implying that GM, has anything to do

with anything, maybe, someone on her records,could have a connection to the case.

IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: May 18, 2012, 01:51:40 PM »

what time did Isabella suppose to stay at her game?
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: May 18, 2012, 02:11:08 PM »

Are you asking what time she was at the baseball game the previous night?  I don't know where it is in the NG transcripts, but the timeline the parents gave was that they were home from the ballpark at around 11:00 and the ballpark is about 5 minutes from their house.  Like Janet, I remember hearing that Sergio and Isabel stayed behind to clean up while mom and the boys went home.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: May 18, 2012, 02:19:18 PM »

An oxymoron?  Logic dictates that massive Tucson Police did not expect to locate a live Isabel Celis in the Davis Monthan search ...the Davis Monthan search that took place a five minute drive from the Celis residence.

I would rather no media police conferences than conferences that only provide mixed messages.

Janet

++++++

The Davis-Monthan Search

Tucson Police, Pima Sheriffs scouring wash near Davis-Monthan
Posted: May 15, 2012 12:05 PM
Updated: May 15, 2012 1:24 PM

TUCSON - Pima County Sheriff's deputies are assisting Tucson Police with a search in the desert area near Davis-Monthan Air Force Base.

News 4 Tucson's Larissa Wohl is on the scene near Golf Links Road and Alvernon Way - she says there is a heavy presence of PCSD and TPD vehicles at the scene. Officials told her they have been out at the scene since about 8 a.m. this morning.

Since arriving at the scene, officials have been scouring the wash, and a helicopter has been circling the area overhead.

<snipped>

Photo
http://www.kvoa.com/news/tucson-police-pima-sheriffs-scouring-wash-near-davis-monthan/

Police: Nothing found in search of wash near D-M
Posted: May 15, 2012 12:44 PM PDT
Updated: May 15, 2012 1:40 PM PDT

TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - Tucson Police searched a wash north of Davis-Monthan Air Force Base for evidence related to the search for a 6-year-old Tucson girl who was reported missing on April 21.

About 30 officers equipped with shovels and picks combed through the area this morning and left at about 1 p.m.

Police said nothing was discovered.

TPD Sgt. Maria Hawke told Tucson News Now that investigators were looking for anything of "evidentiary value" in the case.

Hawke said it is not the first time they've looked in the area near Golf Links and South Swan roads.

<snipped>

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18427472/police-searching-wash-for-evidence-in-isabel-celis-case

The Investigative Assumption

Police tight-lipped on progress of Isabel case
May 18, 2012

<snipped>

Hawke said police continue to work under the assumption that Isabel is alive, adding that there has been no specific evidence regarding whether or not that is the case.

<snipped>

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/police-tight-lipped-on-progress-of-isabel-case/article_910228ae-c75d-52bd-b1d0-10f3ea7b14ee.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: May 18, 2012, 02:27:39 PM »

Are you asking what time she was at the baseball game the previous night?  I don't know where it is in the NG transcripts, but the timeline the parents gave was that they were home from the ballpark at around 11:00 and the ballpark is about 5 minutes from their house.  Like Janet, I remember hearing that Sergio and Isabel stayed behind to clean up while mom and the boys went home.
Flutter, I think that she suppose to be at her game in the morning the same day that she disappeared.  I want to know the time to see if the time that Sergio woke her up is OK with the time that Isabella suppose to be at the game. 8 am it is too early for a Saturday game...or she was in really bad condition that Sergio couldn't take her to the game
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: May 18, 2012, 02:33:25 PM »

Flutter, I think that she suppose to be at her game in the morning the same day that she disappeared.  I want to know the time to see if the time that Sergio woke her up is OK with the time that Isabella suppose to be at the game. 8 am it is too early for a Saturday game...or she was in really bad condition that Sergio couldn't take her to the game

Does anyone know if she played softball or baseball at Freedom Park.  I know the boys played baseball...and occasionally, girls play too.  Usually, softball though. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: May 18, 2012, 03:14:33 PM »

Does anyone know if she played softball or baseball at Freedom Park.  I know the boys played baseball...and occasionally, girls play too.  Usually, softball though. 

I have never heard when Isabel's game was to be played on the morning she disappeared.  All I specifically remember is the conversation about her hair being braided the night before in anticipation of the next day's game. 

I have gone through the first four NG transcripts looking for something else, I never remember seeing anything about the time of the game on Saturday morning.  Sorry!   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #849 on: May 18, 2012, 04:24:09 PM »

Sergio said he went to wake the kids up for Isa's game at 8:00.  If she is 6 years old it is most likely she played t-ball and the first games of the day usually start at 9:00 but the coach generally wants the kids there 20-30 minutes early for warm up.

Becky's boss said she was early without adding that it was not unusual.  I would think her boss would not even have mentioned it unless Becky was there earlier than she normally arrived, irregardless of when the shift was scheduled to start.  In my mind this equates to Becky arriving earlier to work than she normally does.

I find Becky's behavior to be equally as suspicious as Sergio's.  I believe she knows what happened to her daughter.  I believe any abuse that has taken place in their home was known to Becky and she looked the other way.  I do not percieve her to be an abuse victim... more likely co-dependant and an enabler of bad behavior.

I agree with a previous poster that any message Isa wrote was simple.  I believe it was a cry for help... 'help me' 'I hate myself' 'I wish I were dead' 'I'm hurting'... some pain that was welling up inside her that needed to be expressed.  If CPS was called to the house someone out there has seen that these children are or were in danger and contacted authorities.  Looking at pictures of Isabelle, she appeared 'tired' in her older and more recent photo's.

I have never in all my years of youth sports heard of anyone staying at a ball field until 11:00 at night for clean up.

I personally know a mother who had suspicions of her husband molesting her daughter in a situation very similar to the Celis's: he would take his daughter to do things alone without wanting their other child or the mother to join them (grocery shopping, spending the day at the beach, visiting family, etc...), he slept on the couch a lot and the mother would awaken in the morning to see her daughter sleeping on the couch with her husband under the same blanket, the husband was extremely soft spoken to the point of being creepy, the little girl would sleep with her older brother whenever she could, the husband in this case also did not work full time and expected the mother to carry the burden of working full time.  The difference in the case I am aware of is that the mother acted on her suspicions and filed for divorce. 
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: May 18, 2012, 04:41:54 PM »

Sergio said he went to wake the kids up for Isa's game at 8:00.  If she is 6 years old it is most likely she played t-ball and the first games of the day usually start at 9:00 but the coach generally wants the kids there 20-30 minutes early for warm up.

Becky's boss said she was early without adding that it was not unusual.  I would think her boss would not even have mentioned it unless Becky was there earlier than she normally arrived, irregardless of when the shift was scheduled to start.  In my mind this equates to Becky arriving earlier to work than she normally does.

I find Becky's behavior to be equally as suspicious as Sergio's.  I believe she knows what happened to her daughter.  I believe any abuse that has taken place in their home was known to Becky and she looked the other way.  I do not percieve her to be an abuse victim... more likely co-dependant and an enabler of bad behavior.

I agree with a previous poster that any message Isa wrote was simple.  I believe it was a cry for help... 'help me' 'I hate myself' 'I wish I were dead' 'I'm hurting'... some pain that was welling up inside her that needed to be expressed.  If CPS was called to the house someone out there has seen that these children are or were in danger and contacted authorities.  Looking at pictures of Isabelle, she appeared 'tired' in her older and more recent photo's.

I have never in all my years of youth sports heard of anyone staying at a ball field until 11:00 at night for clean up.

I personally know a mother who had suspicions of her husband molesting her daughter in a situation very similar to the Celis's: he would take his daughter to do things alone without wanting their other child or the mother to join them (grocery shopping, spending the day at the beach, visiting family, etc...), he slept on the couch a lot and the mother would awaken in the morning to see her daughter sleeping on the couch with her husband under the same blanket, the husband was extremely soft spoken to the point of being creepy, the little girl would sleep with her older brother whenever she could, the husband in this case also did not work full time and expected the mother to carry the burden of working full time.  The difference in the case I am aware of is that the mother acted on her suspicions and filed for divorce.  

I have thought it odd too regarding Isa staying with Sergio to clean up.  I would like more information on this.  I am a baseball/softball Mom and never have we stayed until 11pm.  The lights are off well before that.  I also felt that Becky knows a lot...especially after I heard reports that she is very angry that Sergio is not allowed contact with the boys.  That is posted a ways back.  I also agree that the message was simple...I wrote on my walls too.  My writing was stupid...I regret it now...ha...but I was young...Becky being to work early that morning has bugged me...I want to know if this is typical for her.  To me she really does sound heartbroken and in shock on the 911 call...
(Edit to change a.m. to p.m. MB)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 04:54:04 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: May 18, 2012, 04:49:03 PM »

Sergio said he went to wake the kids up for Isa's game at 8:00.  If she is 6 years old it is most likely she played t-ball and the first games of the day usually start at 9:00 but the coach generally wants the kids there 20-30 minutes early for warm up.

Becky's boss said she was early without adding that it was not unusual.  I would think her boss would not even have mentioned it unless Becky was there earlier than she normally arrived, irregardless of when the shift was scheduled to start.  In my mind this equates to Becky arriving earlier to work than she normally does.

I find Becky's behavior to be equally as suspicious as Sergio's.  I believe she knows what happened to her daughter.  I believe any abuse that has taken place in their home was known to Becky and she looked the other way.  I do not percieve her to be an abuse victim... more likely co-dependant and an enabler of bad behavior.

I agree with a previous poster that any message Isa wrote was simple.  I believe it was a cry for help... 'help me' 'I hate myself' 'I wish I were dead' 'I'm hurting'... some pain that was welling up inside her that needed to be expressed.  If CPS was called to the house someone out there has seen that these children are or were in danger and contacted authorities.  Looking at pictures of Isabelle, she appeared 'tired' in her older and more recent photo's.

I personally know a mother who had suspicions of her husband molesting her daughter in a situation very similar to the Celis's: he would take his daughter to do things alone without wanting their other child or the mother to join them (grocery shopping, spending the day at the beach, visiting family, etc...), he slept on the couch a lot and the mother would awaken in the morning to see her daughter sleeping on the couch with her husband under the same blanket, the husband was extremely soft spoken to the point of being creepy, the little girl would sleep with her older brother whenever she could, the husband in this case also did not work full time and expected the mother to carry the burden of working full time.  The difference in the case I am aware of is that the mother acted on her suspicions and filed for divorce. 

I have thought it odd too regarding Isa staying with Sergio to clean up.  I would like more information on this.  I am a baseball/softball Mom and never have we stayed until 11pm.  The lights are off well before that.  I also felt that Becky knows a lot...especially after I heard reports that she is very angry that Sergio is not allowed contact with the boys.  That is posted a ways back.  I also agree that the message was simple...I wrote on my walls too.  My writing was stupid...I regret it now...ha...but I was young...Becky being to work early that morning has bugged me...I want to know if this is typical for her.  To me she really does sound heartbroken and in shock on the 911 call...

self edit from am to pm.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #852 on: May 18, 2012, 05:05:36 PM »

Hi labubske.  Becky does sound very upset in the 9-11 call but if she were aware of the details behind what happened to Isabelle before she left for work then the stress of that could have come through and worked to her advantage while on the phone with the 9-11 operator.

On the Nancy Grace show someone stated it very well... "the parents had no sense of urgency" with regards to their missing daughter during interviews.  Their apparant lack of emotion was too odd to be ignored. 
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: May 18, 2012, 05:21:14 PM »

Hi labubske.  Becky does sound very upset in the 9-11 call but if she were aware of the details behind what happened to Isabelle before she left for work then the stress of that could have come through and worked to her advantage while on the phone with the 9-11 operator.

On the Nancy Grace show someone stated it very well... "the parents had no sense of urgency" with regards to their missing daughter during interviews.  Their apparant lack of emotion was too odd to be ignored. 

Good point Amys Sister.  It very well could have worked to her advantage.  I wish something really big would break in this case...very soon. 

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: May 18, 2012, 05:21:27 PM »

It has been suggested Isabel was not in school on Friday.

We know Isabel was allegedly seen at the Friday evening ballgame.

The only thing that suggests Isabel was home that Friday night is Sergio and Becky's narrative of Becky braiding Isabel's hair for her game the following morning.  Becky may very well have braided Isabel's hair, but I am thinking this happened much earlier than the family getting home from the ballgame.

Are Sergio and Becky reliable?  How truthful are they, individually and together as a couple.  Do their stories jive?  What were the results of the LDT's, why won't LE release their conclusions?

>We have to ask ourselves, why do children disappear?

Parental abduction

Stranger abduction

Runaway

Human Trafficing

Sexual Predator/Sex Offender

Kidnap/Ransom

Cover-up a crime

Retaliation, etc......

>WHAT is the benefit of Isabel missing?

>WHO benefits by Isabel missing?

>Insurance policies (Very good insurance if you work in the medical field)?

>Could SC have felt his career was in the dumps and needed to create a facade to jumpstart his career?

>Could one of the parents caught the children in an incesteous situation and sent the youngest with relatives to straighten her out?

>Could Isabel accidentially been killed as a result of rough housing with her brother(s) and the parents feel they have no choice but to dispose of the body and lie to protect the brother?

Right now, I am bouncing around with the rough housing with the brother(s).

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: May 18, 2012, 05:24:43 PM »

It has been suggested Isabel was not in school on Friday.

We know Isabel was allegedly seen at the Friday evening ballgame.

The only thing that suggests Isabel was home that Friday night is Sergio and Becky's narrative of Becky braiding Isabel's hair for her game the following morning.  Becky may very well have braided Isabel's hair, but I am thinking this happened much earlier than the family getting home from the ballgame.

Are Sergio and Becky reliable?  How truthful are they, individually and together as a couple.  Do their stories jive?  What were the results of the LDT's, why won't LE release their conclusions?

>We have to ask ourselves, why do children disappear?

Parental abduction

Stranger abduction

Runaway

Human Trafficing

Sexual Predator/Sex Offender

Kidnap/Ransom

Cover-up a crime

Retaliation, etc......

>WHAT is the benefit of Isabel missing?

>WHO benefits by Isabel missing?

>Insurance policies (Very good insurance if you work in the medical field)?

>Could SC have felt his career was in the dumps and needed to create a facade to jumpstart his career?

>Could one of the parents caught the children in an incesteous situation and sent the youngest with relatives to straighten her out?

>Could Isabel accidentially been killed as a result of rough housing with her brother(s) and the parents feel they have no choice but to dispose of the body and lie to protect the brother?

Right now, I am bouncing around with the rough housing with the brother(s).

I am wondering if Becky braided her hair at the game.  Often times, I get things done while sitting there watching a ball game...maybe she did it then?

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: May 18, 2012, 05:26:18 PM »

The reason I am bouncing around the idea of something with the brother(s), is because WHAT would make a parent LIE, both parents, and the fact that Sergio jr, was extremely upset during that 911 call, so much so the neighbor had to initiate the call.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: May 18, 2012, 05:30:17 PM »

Wasn't the house DNA tested?

Isabel ALWAYS slept with her brothers?

But this one particular night, she slept in her own room.

Did she get injured in her brother's room and get placed in her own room until they decided WHAT to do?

Sergio could have called someone to dispose of Isabel's body to make it appear to have been an abduction and had her removed from the home while the others were sleeping and passed her out the window not to risk this being seen by the rest of the family members~

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #858 on: May 18, 2012, 05:32:34 PM »

The reason I am bouncing around the idea of something with the brother(s), is because WHAT would make a parent LIE, both parents, and the fact that Sergio jr, was extremely upset during that 911 call, so much so the neighbor had to initiate the call.

The other possibility is that the juvenile brother was so distraught because he lived in a home where he knew his sister was in danger, a home where both CPS and the police had previously been called to, and he knew her disappearance was something very serious.

Monkey King, I wish I knew why parents lie for one another when a child has been harmed by the other parent.  It boggles my mind and I will likely never understand it.
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #859 on: May 18, 2012, 05:34:05 PM »

Other parents at the game witnessed Isabelle there with her family so, though she may not have been at school, witnesses do place her at the ballpark that night.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.