March 28, 2024, 01:04:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tucson police search for missing 6-year-old girl - Isabel Mercedes Celis #1  (Read 573655 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: May 18, 2012, 05:39:54 PM »

The reason I am bouncing around the idea of something with the brother(s), is because WHAT would make a parent LIE, both parents, and the fact that Sergio jr, was extremely upset during that 911 call, so much so the neighbor had to initiate the call.

The other possibility is that the juvenile brother was so distraught because he lived in a home where he knew his sister was in danger, a home where both CPS and the police had previously been called to, and he knew her disappearance was something very serious.

Monkey King, I wish I knew why parents lie for one another when a child has been harmed by the other parent.  It boggles my mind and I will likely never understand it.

Yes, but what would make a parent LIE? Both parents?

To PROTECT another child.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: May 18, 2012, 06:24:55 PM »

what time did Isabella suppose to stay at her game?

from this vid it looks like her team mates have diamond backs on their jersey and
the game was at,9am the 21st

9:00am
 Minors Cubs vs. Minors Diamondbacks
Field 7
http://www.eteamz.com/freedomlittleleaguetucson/calendar/index.cfm?date=2012-04-01&subsite=5977896&league=2400178
vid of team mates
http://news.yahoo.com/video/phoenixktvk3tv-15751070/little-league-teammates-attend-vigil-for-missing-tucson-girl-29085626.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: May 18, 2012, 07:00:21 PM »

The eldest son is 15, correct?

2012-1997= 15 yrs

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #863 on: May 18, 2012, 07:04:21 PM »

The reports I read stated he is 14 years old.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: May 18, 2012, 07:09:06 PM »

Thank you for the correction!! 

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #865 on: May 18, 2012, 07:36:35 PM »

The reason I am bouncing around the idea of something with the brother(s), is because WHAT would make a parent LIE, both parents, and the fact that Sergio jr, was extremely upset during that 911 call, so much so the neighbor had to initiate the call.

The other possibility is that the juvenile brother was so distraught because he lived in a home where he knew his sister was in danger, a home where both CPS and the police had previously been called to, and he knew her disappearance was something very serious.

Monkey King, I wish I knew why parents lie for one another when a child has been harmed by the other parent.  It boggles my mind and I will likely never understand it.

Yes, but what would make a parent LIE? Both parents?

To PROTECT another child.

I also think one parent would lie for another parent if the first one was also somehow guilty or complicit... Even if it just in not getting help or protecting their child previously. By admitting what happened it would be admitting their own guilt in not protecting their own child. (like if the child had been abused for years and the other parent never stopped it and knew/suspected. If they weren't going to stop it while the child was alive why would they admit to it after.)

Not saying that's what happened.. But there's types of warped family dynamics that would lead to one parent lying for the other.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: May 18, 2012, 08:22:05 PM »

Im looking for alternative theories, thinking outside the box~

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #867 on: May 18, 2012, 08:22:05 PM »

Thank you for the correction!! 

Y/W   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: May 18, 2012, 08:39:31 PM »

The eldest son is 15, correct?

2012-1997= 15 yrs

I've seen some articles saying he's 14, but nothing that has his full birth date, so I wouldn't know when he turns 15. Here's one that states his age as 14:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/05/isabel-celis-911-calls-released-my-little-girl-i-believe-she-was-abducted/
 ::snipping2::

The second recording is of a call featuring Isabel’s 14-year-old brother, Sergio, who later gives the phone to his mother after she returns home from work. Both the boy and his mother are frantic, though the woman seems to control herself when she is asked for specific information about the girl’s height and weight, what she was wearing, and her hair and eyes.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: May 18, 2012, 08:54:27 PM »

The response given by Sergio Jr. to the 911 query regarding what Isabel was wearing convinces me that he does not have a clue what happened to his sister.

Isabel's brother assumed Isabel had been wearing her pajamas.  However ... the parent's description of what their daughter was wearing when she departed to her bedroom following Becky braiding her hair reflected each other.

IMO

Janet

+++++

Sergio

Unedited audio: Celis 911 tapes reveal parents' sharply different reactions
CREATED May. 14, 2012

<snipped>

911 Dispatcher: Do you remember what she was wearing last night when you saw her?
Father Sergio: Uh, before she went to bed I believe she was wearing little navy blue shorts and, and a pink uh, and a pink little tank top type of a shirt.

<snipped>

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/151452855.html

Brother and Becky

Celis 911 call: 'Someone broke in and grabbed her'
Posted: May 14, 2012 4:48 PM PDT
Updated: May 14, 2012 4:55 PM PDT

<snipped>

Q (911) – How old are you (name redacted)?

A (Brother) – Mm, 14 going on 15.

Q (911) - Okay. Anything else that you know of, do you know what she's wearing?

A (Brother) – She's probably wearing pajamas.

Q (911) – Do you know what color?

A (Brother) – Mm, maybe green, I don't know.

Q (911) – I, can you ask what she was wearing?

A (Brother) – Yeah, I can go ask my dad, I gotta…

Q (911) – Okay. Stay with me on the phone and go ask him.

<snipped>

A (Brother) – Hey, what was Isa wearing last night? Yeah. She was wearing shorts, bask (ph)…she was wearing an Old Navy American flag shirt.

Q (911) – And what, what's on ‘em?

A (Brother) – Just the American flag is on ‘em and I think it's navy blue shorts.

<snipped>

Q (911) – Anything else that she remembers she was wearing?

A (Brother) – Here.

A2 (Becky) – … (inaudible)

A (Brother) – Here.

A2 (Becky) – Hello?

Q (911) – Hello ma'am, are you the mom?

A2 (Becky) – Yes.

Q (911) – Okay, what is your name?

A2 (Becky) – My name is Rebecca Celis. C-E-L-I-S.

Q (911) – Okay. Anything else you remember she was wearing and her hair?

A2 (Becky) – Her hair is in braids. It's in little ponytails, I made little ponytails on her head last night before she went to bed.

Q (911) – Okay. And that was a Old Navy uh, shirt with a flag and navy shorts?

A2 (Becky) – Yes.

<snipped>

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18395708/celis-911-call-someone-broke-in-and-grabbed-her

Just Walking By

Transcript of Ann Curry's interview on "Today" with Sergio and Becky Celis
Friday, May 4, 2012 12:00 am

<snipped>

AC: We can see from the videotape, just so full of life. And Sergio, I’m wondering, you know, we just saw from the videotape, you were asked to reenact the hours before Isabel disappeared. What do you remember about the last time you saw her, Sergio?

Sergio Celis: Just that sweet little face. Just that sweet little face. She had just gotten her hair done. It was just before she went to bed. She had a baseball game early the next morning and Becky braided her hair up. So she was going to be ready for early morning. And I was asking her if she was hungry and she just had that little sleepy look as she was walking by and she just said, ‘No, daddy. I’m tired.’ She was just walking by.

<snipped>

http://azstarnet.com/mobi/latest/article_a4008a5c-959c-11e1-87d2-0019bb2963f4.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: May 18, 2012, 09:44:21 PM »

My theory implies that Sergio did not fall asleep while watching the game.  Could it be this is the timeframe that Isabel's life was snuffed out?  Could it be that she made the mistake of crying out to her mother for help?

Anyways ... could it be that to avoid awaking Becky with any commotion that a cover up would create ... Sergio arranged the bedroom scene to give the impression that Isabel was asleep if anyone should enter and ... the cover up began immediately following the departure of his wife the next morning.

Janet

++++++

Isabel Mercedes Celis father Sergio Celis 911 call on Today Show: Father was alone with missing girl
Posted: 05/15/2012

<snipped>

Sergio Celis is heard on the 911 tape saying, "They all went to bed and I was even up late watching the Diamondbacks game at midnight and I fell asleep and I never heard anything weird and I was just on the other side of the wall from her."

<snipped>

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/isabel-mercedes-celis-father-sergio-celis-911-call-on-today-show-father-was-alone-with-missing-girl

Isabel Celis' Father Calls 911
Sergio Celis describes how he found his daughter missing.
06:11 | 05/14/2012

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/isabel-celis-father-calls-911-16347321?tab=9482931&section=1206833

Isabel Celis' Brother and Mother Call 911
The missing Tuscon girl's brother and mother frantically ask for help.
06:54 | 05/14/2012

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/isabel-celis-brother-mother-call-911-16347357?tab=9482931&section=1206833

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: May 18, 2012, 10:57:46 PM »

Im looking for alternative theories, thinking outside the box~

Monkey King - I agree it never hurts to look outside the box or as I usually will put it - go to the other side of the table and look at it from a different perspective. Things always look different from a different angle.

We just had a successful ending to a missing little girl today. Found her alive! Every time these kids go missing, I say look to the parents because I know most of these kids have parents that are not watching their kids and someone sees the opportunity.  Sorry to go on, just so stressed when I get involved in missing kids.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: May 18, 2012, 11:59:13 PM »

Other parents at the game witnessed Isabelle there with her family so, though she may not have been at school, witnesses do place her at the ballpark that night.

Sleeping with baseball bat: Isa's friends cope with her disappearance
Police urge parents to send in video from game night
Apr. 27, 2012

<snipped>

Several parents tell 9OYS they remember seeing Isabel running around, playing, having a good time. One parent recalls Isabel eating some potato chips, choking momentarily on a chip, before a little league mom gave her some water and patted her on the back. The fun continued around the dugout that night. Hours later though, she'd be missing.

<snipped>

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/149341755.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: May 19, 2012, 12:49:48 AM »

NANCY GRACE
Message from Missing Isabel Celis?
Aired May 17, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: OK, take a listen to what police said in the last hours.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

QUESTION: What can you tell me about a note in Isabel`s handwriting that was found in her closet two days after she disappeared?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I have no knowledge of that. I`m not familiar with any note being left. But regardless, any items of evidence that would have been specifically located either in the house or in relation to this investigation won`t be discussed for obvious concerns of the integrity of the investigation.

QUESTION: It wasn`t actually a note (INAUDIBLE) it was written on the wall.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Again, any particular items of evidence that might relate to this investigation, may have been located in the residence or in association with the investigation, we won`t confirm or discuss the possibilities of evidence.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/17/ng.01.html

Rebecca Celis: "We break down every night"
Isabel's parents face Tucson media in a wide-ranging, live interview
CREATED May. 4, 2012 - UPDATED: May. 4, 2012

<snipped>

Rebecca:  It's hard to want to walk in there. She still had toys she was playing with.

Sergio:  Writing on the wall, crayons, everywhere you look, she is there.  The first night we were allowed back in the house, it was awful.  The four of us curled up on the held, held each other tight.  The boys even said how uncomfortable they felt there.  It was extremely painful, extremely painful.   We surrendered our house, and said, do what you will.

<snipped>

Transcript
http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/150175035.html

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: May 19, 2012, 01:24:00 AM »

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/152126585.html

Community holds vigil for Isabel Celis

CREATED 8:40 PM

TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) - It has been 28 days since 6-year-old Isabel Celis was abducted. Friday night hundreds gathered near Isabel's neighborhood at Broadway and Craycroft to light candles and walk in honor of Isabel.

Crowds gathered to keep hope alive, to keep Isabel's name in the headlines and to support the Celis family. A family that has split up in recent days, as the investigation continues.

Rebecca Celis led the candlelight walk along with one of her sons, crowds of volunteers lit candles and followed along Friday night as everyone is clinging on hope and prayer.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: May 19, 2012, 09:29:58 AM »

Isabel Celis' mother attends candlelight vigil walk
Posted: May 18, 2012 10:46 PM
Updated: May 18, 2012 10:48 PM

TUCSON - Isabel Celis' mother, Becky Celis, joined hundreds of people who held a candlelight walk Friday night.

"I know in my heart she's somewhere out there," Celis said. "It's just taking longer than I was hoping."

She appreciates the support from the community.

"It's so wonderful to see," Celis said, "and I just want to say, ‘thank you.'"

She did not want to elaborate on recent reports about Child Protective Services increasing their involvement in the case.

"We are confident that the police are going to find her," Celis said. "We are confident in their efforts, and we don't want to ruin anything they might have with her."

She says she has been talking to her husband Sergio Celis and that he is upset he cannot see his kids.

"My husband's a great father," Celis said. "My husband loves those boys, loves my daughter. He's a great husband."

Sergio Celis' sister, Elena Lukasiewicz, also went to the walk.

"Because we still don't have Isa, the focus goes back to Sergio and his family," Lukasiewicz said, "with negative press and bashing in the public's eye."

Sergio Celis' court appearance related to the animal charges was blown out of proportion, according to Lukasiewicz.

He was applying for an extension for citations for his dogs' tags, according to Lukasiewicz.

Sergio Celis had never talked to CPS until last Thursday, according to Lukasiewicz.

<snipped>

http://www.kvoa.com/news/isabel-celis-mother-attends-candlelight-vigil-walk/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: May 19, 2012, 09:38:49 AM »

Sergio Celis' sister urges compassion for Isa's family
May 19, 2012

Sergio Celis' sister spoke on behalf of her brother Friday evening, saying he had never talked directly with Child Protective Services until last week.

Elena Lukasiewicz gave a statement during a candlelight vigil and walk for Sergio Celis' daughter, Isabel, who was reported missing from her home four weeks ago today.

Earlier this week, the Tucson Police Department confirmed that CPS went to the Celis home in December, although a police spokesman said he did not know the circumstances of the visit.

CPS representatives would not comment on the case.

After CPS officials met with police last week, it was determined that 6-year-old Isabel's two older brothers would be placed with their mother, Becky Celis. Sergio Celis voluntarily agreed not to have contact with his two sons.

Lukasiewicz gave the statement in response to the reports that CPS previously went to the family's home, and to react to what she described as the "negative press and public scrutiny" that has been directed toward her brother, she said.

"After witnessing the agony Sergio is suffering, it has pushed me forward to speak up now," she said. "We ask that you please maintain compassion and understanding for the entire family." Lukasiewicz did not give further comment after reading the statement.

<snipped>

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/sergio-celis-sister-urges-compassion-for-isa-s-family/article_df9cc706-5f2d-5cd5-9a3c-2f4f045407ad.html

_____

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #877 on: May 19, 2012, 10:31:11 AM »

Sergio Celis' sister urges compassion for Isa's family
May 19, 2012

Sergio Celis' sister spoke on behalf of her brother Friday evening, saying he had never talked directly with Child Protective Services until last week.

Elena Lukasiewicz gave a statement during a candlelight vigil and walk for Sergio Celis' daughter, Isabel, who was reported missing from her home four weeks ago today.

Earlier this week, the Tucson Police Department confirmed that CPS went to the Celis home in December, although a police spokesman said he did not know the circumstances of the visit.

CPS representatives would not comment on the case.

After CPS officials met with police last week, it was determined that 6-year-old Isabel's two older brothers would be placed with their mother, Becky Celis. Sergio Celis voluntarily agreed not to have contact with his two sons.

Lukasiewicz gave the statement in response to the reports that CPS previously went to the family's home, and to react to what she described as the "negative press and public scrutiny" that has been directed toward her brother, she said.

"After witnessing the agony Sergio is suffering, it has pushed me forward to speak up now," she said. "We ask that you please maintain compassion and understanding for the entire family." Lukasiewicz did not give further comment after reading the statement.

<snipped>

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/sergio-celis-sister-urges-compassion-for-isa-s-family/article_df9cc706-5f2d-5cd5-9a3c-2f4f045407ad.html

Good morning Monkey's,

Is it just ME, that the family has not pleaded (into the camera), to feed Isabella, or please
Isa, pray and be good, until, we find you, and bring you home(something to that effect). 

The dogs miss you, your brothers miss you, mommie and daddy miss you... what, they think of theirselves, first?

How about compassion for a helpless little girl, who barely knows her A,B,C's??

My opinion's.

snip
...witnessing the agony Sergio is suffering, it has pushed me forward to speak up now," she said. "We ask that you please maintain compassion and understanding for the entire family." Lukasiewicz did not give further comment after reading the statement.
snipped

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #878 on: May 19, 2012, 10:43:42 AM »

Do the gangs in this area 'loan' money?  With the financial issues in the home, I'm wondering if someone took out a loan that they couldn't repay and Isa was taken as payment?  I don't believe that she ever went through that window, but maybe someone who stayed awake knew that payment time was up and there would be a visit soon to collect.  Arrange for Isa to be held until enough money was donated to repay the loan and then have her suddenly appear south of the border?  Just speculating.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: May 19, 2012, 12:14:47 PM »

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/152133115.html

Rebecca Celis: "Sergio wants to be here"

CREATED May. 18, 2012

Reporter: Marcelino Benito

TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) - The last time anyone saw Isabel Celis was exactly four weeks ago. Friday night a large crowd came together to make sure everyone knows hope remains alive and strong. Rebecca Celis was the face of the family at the candlelight walk. Noticeably absent, her husband Sergio, forced to watch from behind the walls of the Celis family home.

"It's a bad dream we can't wake up from," said Rebecca.

Almost one month later, Rebecca is still a mother without her baby daughter, but she's still hopeful, she'll find her soon.

"I know in my heart she's out there," she said. "It's just taken a little longer than I was hoping to find her."

Crowds gathered for a candlelight walk as a way to show support and solidarity with the Celis family, a family that's been split up in recent days as TPD and CPS continues their investigations.9OYS reporter Marcelino Benito asked Rebecca if she'd like to refute any of the rumors circulating about her husband.

Rebecca replied, "My husband's a great father who loves his boys, who loves his daughter. He's a great husband, a great father. At the end of the day when she comes home, everybody's questions will be answered."

Sergio was unable to attend the candlelight walk. KGUN 9 asked Rebecca if Sergio would've liked to attend. She replied, "Oh yes, but my son wants to be out here. It was one or the other, so my son's coming out here instead."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.