March 28, 2024, 07:57:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tucson police search for missing 6-year-old girl - Isabel Mercedes Celis #1  (Read 573618 times)
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: May 19, 2012, 12:23:50 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13016.msg1525357#msg1525357
 ::snipping2::
"My husband's a great father," Celis said. "My husband loves those boys, loves my daughter. He's a great husband."
Very odd choice of wording.  Why not 'loves our boys, loves our daughter' or 'loves our children'?  Something is still not sitting right with me about Becky.  It still could be that she is a nurse and her career forces her to remain outwardly calm and seemingly detached in emergency situations.  My belief in that theory is lessening by the day. SC has raised my hackles from the minute I first read his comments and I doubt that will ever change.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: May 19, 2012, 12:28:56 PM »

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/152133115.html

Rebecca Celis: "Sergio wants to be here"

CREATED May. 18, 2012

Reporter: Marcelino Benito

TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) - The last time anyone saw Isabel Celis was exactly four weeks ago. Friday night a large crowd came together to make sure everyone knows hope remains alive and strong. Rebecca Celis was the face of the family at the candlelight walk. Noticeably absent, her husband Sergio, forced to watch from behind the walls of the Celis family home.

"It's a bad dream we can't wake up from," said Rebecca.

Almost one month later, Rebecca is still a mother without her baby daughter, but she's still hopeful, she'll find her soon.

"I know in my heart she's out there," she said. "It's just taken a little longer than I was hoping to find her."

Crowds gathered for a candlelight walk as a way to show support and solidarity with the Celis family, a family that's been split up in recent days as TPD and CPS continues their investigations.9OYS reporter Marcelino Benito asked Rebecca if she'd like to refute any of the rumors circulating about her husband.

Rebecca replied, "My husband's a great father who loves his boys, who loves his daughter. He's a great husband, a great father. At the end of the day when she comes home, everybody's questions will be answered."

Sergio was unable to attend the candlelight walk. KGUN 9 asked Rebecca if Sergio would've liked to attend. She replied, "Oh yes, but my son wants to be out here. It was one or the other, so my son's coming out here instead."
Well isn't that interesting.  Extremely poor reporting once again.  Which is the exact quote or is it neither of them.

"My husband's a great father," Celis said. "My husband loves those boys, loves my daughter. He's a great husband."

and in Klaasend's post above
Rebecca replied, "My husband's a great father who loves his boys, who loves his daughter. He's a great husband, a great father. At the end of the day when she comes home, everybody's questions will be answered."

True journalism no longer exists, seems they all have their own version of the truth they want us to believe.  Whatever happened who, what when, where and why?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: May 19, 2012, 12:33:41 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: May 19, 2012, 02:09:55 PM »

about SC 911,and how he sounded so calm,i started looking into drug use for
anxiety,and fear i found this,it may be an explantion,for how calm he was,and
still seem to be during the PCs they did,anyway on with it

dental fear central
Oral Sedation - Anti-Anxiety Medication

Most commonly, oral sedation (usually in the form of anti-anxiety pills also known as “happy pills”) is prescribed for relieving anxiety in the hours immediately before a dental appointment.
Anti-Anxiety Pills (Benzodiazepines or “Benzos”)

In dentistry, the most commonly prescribed drugs for (or rather against!) anxiety belong to the “benzodiazepine” family. You’ve probably heard of them by their tradenames – for example, Valium, Halcion, Xanax, or Ativan.

Benzos decrease anxiety by binding with receptors in the brain which tone down activity in those parts of the brain responsible for fear.
http://www.dentalfearcentral.org/help/sedation-dentistry/oral-sedation/

Anti-anxiety drugs (tranquilizers / benzodiazepines)
Anti-anxiety drugs, also known as tranquilizers, are medications that relieve anxiety by slowing down the central nervous system. Their relaxing and calming effects have made them very popular: anti-anxiety drugs are the most widely prescribed type of medication for anxiety. They are also prescribed as sleeping pills and muscle relaxants.

Benzodiazepines are the most common class of anti-anxiety drugs. They include:

Xanax (alprazolam)
Klonopin (clonazepam)
 Valium (diazepam)
Ativan (lorazepam)

Benzodiazepines are fast acting—typically bringing relief within thirty minutes to an hour. Because they work quickly, benzodiazepines are very effective when taken during a panic attack or another overwhelming anxiety episode. But despite their potent anti-anxiety effects, they have their drawbacks.
http://www.helpguide.org/mental/anxiety_medication_drugs_treatment.htm

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: May 19, 2012, 02:22:57 PM »

about SC 911,and how he sounded so calm,i started looking into drug use for
anxiety,and fear i found this,it may be an explantion,for how calm he was,and
still seem to be during the PCs they did,anyway on with it

dental fear central
Oral Sedation - Anti-Anxiety Medication

Most commonly, oral sedation (usually in the form of anti-anxiety pills also known as “happy pills”) is prescribed for relieving anxiety in the hours immediately before a dental appointment.
Anti-Anxiety Pills (Benzodiazepines or “Benzos”)

In dentistry, the most commonly prescribed drugs for (or rather against!) anxiety belong to the “benzodiazepine” family. You’ve probably heard of them by their tradenames – for example, Valium, Halcion, Xanax, or Ativan.

Benzos decrease anxiety by binding with receptors in the brain which tone down activity in those parts of the brain responsible for fear.
http://www.dentalfearcentral.org/help/sedation-dentistry/oral-sedation/

Anti-anxiety drugs (tranquilizers / benzodiazepines)
Anti-anxiety drugs, also known as tranquilizers, are medications that relieve anxiety by slowing down the central nervous system. Their relaxing and calming effects have made them very popular: anti-anxiety drugs are the most widely prescribed type of medication for anxiety. They are also prescribed as sleeping pills and muscle relaxants.

Benzodiazepines are the most common class of anti-anxiety drugs. They include:

Xanax (alprazolam)
Klonopin (clonazepam)
 Valium (diazepam)
Ativan (lorazepam)

Benzodiazepines are fast acting—typically bringing relief within thirty minutes to an hour. Because they work quickly, benzodiazepines are very effective when taken during a panic attack or another overwhelming anxiety episode. But despite their potent anti-anxiety effects, they have their drawbacks.
http://www.helpguide.org/mental/anxiety_medication_drugs_treatment.htm

Bingo!!

cw618 ... an "anti-anxiety" drug explains perfectly why Sergios demeanor was so inappropriate in that 911 call whether he was lying or relating the truth in regards to his missing daughter.

Thank you for all your research.

Janet

+++++

Unedited audio: Celis 911 tapes reveal parents' sharply different reactions
CREATED May. 14, 2012

<snipped>

The 911 recordings, made Saturday, April 21, show that both Rebecca and Sergio made calls. In places Rebecca was nearly hysterical.  By contrast, Sergio remained calm and collected.  At one point, he even displayed a bit of  humor.  After telling police that he suspected his daughter had been abducted, Sergio calmly stated that Rebecca was at work, then added, "I just called her and told her to get her butt home."  He then chuckled.

<snipped>

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/151452855.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #885 on: May 19, 2012, 03:42:47 PM »

Rebecca Celis: "Sergio wants to be here"

CREATED May. 18, 2012

Reporter: Marcelino Benito

TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) - The last time anyone saw Isabel Celis was exactly four weeks ago. Friday night a large crowd came together to make sure everyone knows hope remains alive and strong. Rebecca Celis was the face of the family at the candlelight walk. Noticeably absent, her husband Sergio, forced to watch from behind the walls of the Celis family home.

"It's a bad dream we can't wake up from," said Rebecca.

Almost one month later, Rebecca is still a mother without her baby daughter, but she's still hopeful, she'll find her soon.

"I know in my heart she's out there," she said. "It's just taken a little longer than I was hoping to find her."

Crowds gathered for a candlelight walk as a way to show support and solidarity with the Celis family, a family that's been split up in recent days as TPD and CPS continues their investigations.9OYS reporter Marcelino Benito asked Rebecca if she'd like to refute any of the rumors circulating about her husband.

Sergio was unable to attend the candlelight walk. KGUN 9 asked Rebecca if Sergio would've liked to attend. She replied, "Oh yes, but my son wants to be out here. It was one or the other, so my son's coming out here instead."
Well isn't that interesting.  Extremely poor reporting once again.  Which is the exact quote or is it neither of them.

and in Klaasend's post above

True journalism no longer exists, seems they all have their own version of the truth they want us to believe.  Whatever happened who, what when, where and why?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3xOqSaDMAc

3:03

RC has a faint, nervous laughter, then she was cut-off.

I am not sure, if I believe Isa is missing, something, is too mysterious for my comfort.

I have a nutty feeling, the parents know where the child is. IMO

Does anyone else have that feeling?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Robyn621
Scared Monkey

« Reply #886 on: May 19, 2012, 06:13:15 PM »

I was just reading on the SA website and found a comment by "Anna" about what was supposedly written in the closet.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2012/05/sergio-sister-speaks-out.html

Who knows if it is true or not...

(Hopefully this is ok to post since I didn't bring the actual post over here.)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #887 on: May 19, 2012, 06:33:20 PM »

I was just reading on the SA website and found a comment by "Anna" about what was supposedly written in the closet.

Who knows if it is true or not...

(Hopefully this is ok to post since I didn't bring the actual post over here.)

Thanks Robyn621   

The other comment by "Anna" is interesting too imo. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Robyn621
Scared Monkey

« Reply #888 on: May 19, 2012, 06:44:46 PM »

The second comment made me very sad when I think of why she would do this. Sad I know it might not be true but it sure does shed light on the CPS issue if it is.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #889 on: May 19, 2012, 07:12:01 PM »

The second comment made me very sad when I think of why she would do this. Sad I know it might not be true but it sure does shed light on the CPS issue if it is.

It made me sad too.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: May 19, 2012, 07:58:50 PM »

seahorse 

Robyn621 & texasmom It is extremely sad. It is also age appropriate.   
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #891 on: May 19, 2012, 09:59:06 PM »

Very odd choice of wording.  Why not 'loves our boys, loves our daughter' or 'loves our children'?  Something is still not sitting right with me about Becky.  It still could be that she is a nurse and her career forces her to remain outwardly calm and seemingly detached in emergency situations.  My belief in that theory is lessening by the day. SC has raised my hackles from the minute I first read his comments and I doubt that will ever change.

I noticed the wording too - could be nerves but she does not strike me as the overly emotional type.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: May 19, 2012, 10:17:28 PM »

this is from 5/4,local live,i didnt see it

sabel's parents: 'Our focus is on finding our little girl'
Arizona Daily Star
Friday, May 4, 2012 10:56 am
http://azstarnet.com/mobi/latest/article_8c510f32-9612-11e1-b59b-0019bb2963f4.html
The interview, shown live on local channels, marked the third time the family has spoken with the media. It lasted about 40 minutes.

A reporter from each of the three local network affiliates and one from the Star participated.
The couples’ first interview with local reporters started with a defensive tone from Becky Celis over criticism about how they appeared on camera during an interview Thursday on NBC’s “Today” show, in which some viewers said they seemed to lack emotion.

"If you know how we’re supposed to be acting, please let me know," Becky Celis said today. "I don’t know what they’re expecting from us."

Celis said she chose not to put herself and the family in front of the camera because she is an especially private person and she doesn’t feel comfortable being in front of television cameras. “I break down every night,” she said.

"Sorry that we're not breaking down in front of you every five seconds," she told a hand-selected group of local reporters. "I don’t want to be in front of you guys. I don't want to be here. I don't want to be in front of the cameras. What I want is (Isabel) here."

Sergio Celis said he accepts the scrutiny leveled against him by investigators as well as some members of the public. Asked again today how he feels about speculation that he is involved in Isabel’s disappearance, he said: “I really don’t know what to answer to that, other than, ‘You’re wrong.’ ”

However, he said he hopes police are as thorough in their questioning of anyone who has been around their daughter and in their home. "How are we going to trust anyone who has been in our home?" Sergio Celis asked.

more at link

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: May 19, 2012, 10:35:58 PM »

cecilita,regarding what anna said, that isa wrote on the wall
do you think spanish is isa first language,and would isa write
in spanish or english
what anna said,that isa wrote on the wall,anna spelled it out in english

what was said wrote on the wall,translated to spanish
Mi papá es mala mala mala
Mi papá es malo, malo, malo
Mi papá es mal mal malo
link to what anna said

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: May 19, 2012, 11:24:20 PM »

In this interview, Becky Celis flubs:

"at the end of the STORY, I mean at the end of the day.."

That one is going to stay with me,  I can tell.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #895 on: May 19, 2012, 11:33:23 PM »

I'd like to know if LE took the sheets from the beds?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: May 20, 2012, 12:21:48 AM »

In this interview, Becky Celis flubs:

"at the end of the STORY, I mean at the end of the day.."

That one is going to stay with me,  I can tell.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: May 20, 2012, 12:28:38 AM »

Thank you for providing that playable snippet Klaas-  The use of the word story, with the quick "edit" in contrast to the other components of her statement is glaring to me.

I am no linguistics freak,  in fact, I discount most of it as it relates to deciding whether or not a person is "suspect" on it's own merit.   But the use and immediate transition of that word in this case where a woman is alleged to believe her child was abducted by a stranger is beyond reconcilable to me.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: May 20, 2012, 12:46:27 AM »

cecilita,regarding what anna said, that isa wrote on the wall
do you think spanish is isa first language,and would isa write
in spanish or english
what anna said,that isa wrote on the wall,anna spelled it out in english

what was said wrote on the wall,translated to spanish
Mi papá es mala mala mala
Mi papá es malo, malo, malo
Mi papá es mal mal malo
link to what anna said
at her age I believe that she can't write in spanish...What I know when a kid has been sexually abused they express their frustations with their toys or drawings
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #899 on: May 20, 2012, 09:46:08 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

I watched Judge Jeanine (last night),nothing new, other, than a panelist, mentioned
the mom has a drinkie-poo problem.  I am paraphasing, the Panelist wording. Smile

I do not have a transcript, because the show does not offer them like HLN. 

Her show is repeated, on Sunday nights. I will check Mondays, morning, for the
Saturday, night show: Where is Isabella Celis? -Saturday, May 19,2012.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/05/19/where-is-isabel-celis/
(no video of the show, as yet)

IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.