March 28, 2024, 07:35:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tucson police search for missing 6-year-old girl - Isabel Mercedes Celis #1  (Read 573615 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: May 21, 2012, 03:07:55 PM »

Isabel Celis update from Tucson Police scheduled for 2 p.m. today
Posted: May 21, 2012 10:51 AM
Updated: May 21, 2012 10:51 AM

TUCSON - Tucson Police are scheduled to provide an update on the Isabel Celis case to the public at 2 p.m. today - watch the news conference live on Channel 4 and live-streaming on KVOA.com.

In their latest update, held last Thursday, Tucson Police spokesperson Sgt. Maria Hawke confirmed that the Celis disappearance is being investigated as an abduction, and that Child Protective Services has had contact with the family before this incident.

<snipped>

http://www.kvoa.com/news/isabel-celis-update-from-tucson-police-scheduled-for-2-p-m-today/

Live Streaming
http://www.kvoa.com/livestream/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: May 21, 2012, 05:01:07 PM »

I emailed KOVA Tucson the following ...

Dear Sir

At this afternoon's police conference ... would one of KOVA reporters please ask the spokesperson for the Isabel Celis investigation what the Moore surveillance footage revealed re the activity that took place outside the Celis residence throughout the night/morning prior to Isabel being reported missing.
______

Is surveillance video key to solving missing girl investigation?
Posted: Apr 25, 2012 7:40 PM

http://www.kvoa.com/news/is-surveillance-video-key-to-solving-missing-girl-investigation-/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: May 21, 2012, 05:02:12 PM »

Five more minutes!!

Live Streaming
http://www.kvoa.com/livestream/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: May 21, 2012, 05:15:31 PM »

Fabian Pacheco:  This will be the last scheduled press conference.  Reporters will be receiving emails.

_____

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: May 21, 2012, 05:20:24 PM »

It is official for me.  LE has no clue what happened to Isa.  None.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: May 21, 2012, 05:33:34 PM »

Blink

At this point in time ... I will give investigators the benefit of the doubt that they do have a clue what happened to Isabel.  I could be wrong.

I speculate that investigators are building a case.  The spokesperson stated to a reporters query that the reinterviews of sex offender and neighbors as well as the outreach to the public ... are  NOT an indication that the investigation is at "square one".   He implied that the efforts are all part of putting together a comprehensive case.

The spokesperson stated that search warrant documents are to remain sealed so as to not compromise the investigations.  He emphasize there is information that cannot be released.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: May 21, 2012, 05:35:47 PM »

_____

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: May 21, 2012, 05:37:08 PM »

Very distressing to say the least.  Poor little Isabel.   an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: May 21, 2012, 05:44:56 PM »

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/152333585.html

Day 31: "We continue to explore every possible scenario in this case"

CREATED 12:02 PM

TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) - "We continue to explore every possible scenario in this case," said Lt. Fabian Pacheco during the 2:00 p.m. media briefing held by Tucson Police.

Detectives are targeting specific areas to hand out fliers based on information from leads. Police are placing them on door, mailboxes. etc.  The flier includes investigative questions that detectives are hoping that if someone may have answers too, will contact 9-1-1 or 88-CRIME.

Police will also be going back to about 30 homes (around 120 people) who they have not spoken with because they were not home at the time of the first canvass of the neighborhood.

Detectives have also spoke with over 500 registered sex offender.  They are going back to speak with Level 2 and Level 3 sex offenders who are committed crimes against children 10 or younger.

"We haven't ruled anything out," said Pacheco.

Police continue to investigate the "stranger danger" angle and are also investigating the extended family.  They continue to stress that nobody has been ruled out as a suspect.

Pacheco said, "you never know when a break in the case will come, or where it will come from."
 ::snipping2::
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: May 21, 2012, 05:48:56 PM »

The following statement concerns me.  Why did Becky not say "the children" ... "our children".  Is Sergio the biological father of Isabel?

Janet

+++++

Isabel Celis: Mom Attends Vigil, Defends Husband
May 19, 2012

<snipped>

"My husband loves those boys, loves my daughter," she said of her husband, Sergio Celis. "He's a great husband, a great father to the boys and to Isabel. At the end of the day when Isabel comes home, everybody's questions will be answered."

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/isabel-celis-missing-girls-mom-defends-embattled-dad/story?id=16385286

_____

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: May 21, 2012, 05:50:31 PM »

Blink

At this point in time ... I will give investigators the benefit of the doubt that they do have a clue what happened to Isabel.  I could be wrong.

I speculate that investigators are building a case.  The spokesperson stated to a reporters query that the reinterviews of sex offender and neighbors as well as the outreach to the public ... are  NOT an indication that the investigation is at "square one".   He implied that the efforts are all part of putting together a comprehensive case.

The spokesperson stated that search warrant documents are to remain sealed so as to not compromise the investigations.  He emphasize there is information that cannot be released.

Janet

I heard it all my dear Janet.  I heard what he said, what he did not say, and what he wished he had worded better.

They are not having post 4th interviews with sex offenders and just now prioritizing them by tier if they have a suspect.

That was done in the first days of this investigation, heck there is a tier 3 predator 3 doors down the street.

It should be noted that although it is not publically available as to their probation and parole stipulations, some RSO's are monitored electronically and others have a built in commitment that they must take a LDT if asked, among other things.

So with this information, from a parental perspective, if LE is focusing on re-interviewing RSO's- if I am Becky or Sergio, I am going freaking crazy at this information, right?  Let's see what happens.

I keep saying the same thing.  this is going to turn out a textbook case when all the facts are in and Isa is found.

I do NOT envy LE their jobs, no way.

To say they would no longer schedule press conferences
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: May 21, 2012, 05:57:48 PM »

sorry, hit submit instead of preview ( chimp move, I know).

Meant to finish by saying that if LE is done scheduling conferences, they are preparing or appearing before a grand jury or they expect an arrest.  I go with door number one.  Nobody asked where they are in terms of comparing the case of the young girl molested in tanque verde.

OR

They are at square one and are savvy enough to protect their interests in that regard.  It will not bother me if that is the case and they got here investigatively.  That is proper.   Let's see if the seal holds on the warrants for the applied extension.

That will be most telling.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: May 21, 2012, 06:09:28 PM »

sorry, hit submit instead of preview ( chimp move, I know).

Meant to finish by saying that if LE is done scheduling conferences, they are preparing or appearing before a grand jury or they expect an arrest.  I go with door number one.  Nobody asked where they are in terms of comparing the case of the young girl molested in tanque verde.

OR

They are at square one and are savvy enough to protect their interests in that regard.  It will not bother me if that is the case and they got here investigatively.  That is proper.   Let's see if the seal holds on the warrants for the applied extension.

That will be most telling.

I heard Fabian Pacheco respond to a reporter's query that investigators WERE NOT at "square one".  The implication was the reinterviews of sex offenders and neighbors as well as reaching out to the public was all "in the process of elimination".  Not his terminology but it was the implication. IMO

I am waiting for a transcript/article/video to be posted of exactly what Pacheco stated in regards to "square one".  Blink ... if I am wrong ... I will eat an entire humble pie.

Janet

_____

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: May 21, 2012, 06:17:16 PM »

Janet, no need to eat any pie, lol, I can be wrong as well,  but the reporter asked the question because he knew what he was being told.  He said.. It sounds like you are at square one.. because everyone in the room was thinking it.

There is no rule of exclusion that I am aware of, that would mandate 4 plus conversations and re-prioritization of sex offenders to re-interview. 

The fact that they have finally conceded this to be an abduction and are now revisiting RSO's and announcing that publicly before the pseudo radio silence gives me great pause.

Fwiw, my last 2 conversations were with local media present at that briefing, and the back to square one was the unofficial shared feedback of the pit as we say.
B
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: May 21, 2012, 06:26:10 PM »

Janet, no need to eat any pie, lol, I can be wrong as well,  but the reporter asked the question because he knew what he was being told.  He said.. It sounds like you are at square one.. because everyone in the room was thinking it.

There is no rule of exclusion that I am aware of, that would mandate 4 plus conversations and re-prioritization of sex offenders to re-interview. 

The fact that they have finally conceded this to be an abduction and are now revisiting RSO's and announcing that publicly before the pseudo radio silence gives me great pause.

Fwiw, my last 2 conversations were with local media present at that briefing, and the back to square one was the unofficial shared feedback of the pit as we say.
B

Blink

That concession did take me back.  It doesn't fit in with my theory.  Hey ... the outcome will be what the outcome will be.  If investigators do not have a "clue" ... there will be no arrests in the near future.  If investigators are keeping all the "clues" close to the vest ... justice may prevail for Isabel.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: May 21, 2012, 06:46:15 PM »

In today's press conference Fabian Pacheco stated that investigators are still looking at surviellance footage.

I am clinging to the hope that the Moore surviellance footage is the smoking gun which will be the catalyst to solving this case.

Janet

++++++

The Moore Surviellance Footage - The Smoking Gun?

Is surveillance video key to solving missing girl investigation?
Posted: Apr 25, 2012 7:40 PM

<snipped>

Rick Moore of Moore Security Solutions has surveillance cameras placed right outside his company--a company that is just feet away from Isabel Celis' family home.

Rick Moore said his cameras were on the watch the night Isabel disappeared.

"And the cameras that we have located in the back were looking where a lot of things were happening," said Moore.

Moore said he believes these cameras provide more information to police than any other nearby camera because of their location.

<snipped>

http://www.kvoa.com/news/is-surveillance-video-key-to-solving-missing-girl-investigation-/

NANCY GRACE
Police Examine Security Camera Video in Isabel Celis Disappearance
Aired April 27, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

MOORE: Well, there`s an alley, Nancy, right behind us. It`s about 25 yards right behind us. That`s, again, about 25 yards from the front door of Isabel`s home. And it runs right behind our showroom, and that`s where our cameras are trained on.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/27/ng.01.html

Uncle: Isabel's parents glad they went on TV
Posted: May 03, 2012 2:11 PM PDT
Updated: May 03, 2012 4:20 PM PDT

Tucson Police confirmed today that the parents took polygraph tests early in the investigation.

Sgt. Maria Hawke said at a press conference, "It is accurate that the parents have done polygraph tests," but those results will not be shared.

<snipped>

TPD says they are not able to release any additional surveillance video at this time.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18115892/tpd-parents-have-taken-polygraph-test

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: May 21, 2012, 07:06:00 PM »

PD to circle back with sex offenders for Isabel leads
Posted: May 21, 2012 2:55 PM PDT
Updated: May 21, 2012 3:09 PM PDT

TUCSON, AZ (CBS5) - Tucson police plan to re-interview registered sex offenders in the disappearance of 6-year-old Isabel Celis.

Lt. Fabian Pacheco told reporters at a Monday afternoon news briefing that detectives will target those offenders known to abuse children under 10 years old.

"We're going to Level 2 and Level 3 sex offenders who have a proclivity to crimes against children," Pacheco said.

Police have already spoken to 540 registered sex offenders in connection with the girl's disappearance.

<snipped>

Pacheco said police also plan to canvass 30 to 40 homes in neighborhoods near to where the girl lives.

"This area we're going back to is based on information from lead sheets," Pacheco said.

Pacheco also announced Monday's briefing would be the last regularly scheduled news update.

"The information we're able to share with you is less and less," Pacheco said.

<snipped>

http://www.kpho.com/story/18576318/pd-to-circle-back-with-sex-offenders-for-isabel-leads

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: May 21, 2012, 07:09:00 PM »

I think there is a video a today's press conference at this link but ...  I lack the computer skills to access it.

Janet

++++

http://www.kpho.com/story/18576318/pd-to-circle-back-with-sex-offenders-for-isabel-leads

_____

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: May 21, 2012, 07:16:05 PM »

The following statement concerns me.  Why did Becky not say "the children" ... "our children".  Is Sergio the biological father of Isabel?

Janet

+++++

Isabel Celis: Mom Attends Vigil, Defends Husband
May 19, 2012

<snipped>

"My husband loves those boys, loves my daughter," she said of her husband, Sergio Celis. "He's a great husband, a great father to the boys and to Isabel. At the end of the day when Isabel comes home, everybody's questions will be answered."

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/isabel-celis-missing-girls-mom-defends-embattled-dad/story?id=16385286

We have an ex daughter in law who used to talk like that~ "my baby", "my daughter", like she had no help making "her" baby.

It was annoying to us and our son, their daughter is definitely his.

I guess some people just talk that way. 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: May 21, 2012, 07:36:03 PM »

Tucson police to re-interview sex offenders in search for Isabel
1 hour ago

Tucson police investigators will return to areas around the home of Isabel Celis to question residents who may not have been interviewed earlier in the search, an official said Monday.

Police will leave fliers at homes if they cannot immediately talk to residents, said Lt. Fabian Pacheco, a police spokesman, at Monday’s news briefing.

He said investigators have during the month-long investigation questioned about 540 registered sex offenders about the missing girl.

Police plan to re-interview about 257 Level 2 and Level 3 sex offenders whose crimes involved children 10 and younger, Pacheco said.

It will be up to the fourth time some of the sex offenders have been questioned in connection with Isabel’s disappearance.

Pacheco said the department is ending its regularly scheduled news briefings on the case. Informational updates will be sent through emails to the media, he said.

There is too little new information to provide the public in the search for Isabel, who was reported missing from her midtown home April 21, he said.

Pacheco said much of the information investigators are gathering at this point in the case are too sensitive to share openly with the public.

He said the end of scheduled police updates is not an indication that the effort to find the missing girl has slowed.

“We continue to explore every possible scenario in this case,” Pacheco said today.

<snipped>

He added that court documents filed in the case will remain sealed at the request of investigators.

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/tucson-police-to-re-interview-sex-offenders-in-search-for/article_68256400-a38c-11e1-9ffc-0019bb2963f4.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.