April 26, 2024, 08:58:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #652 7/6 - 7/8/2007  (Read 136533 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #180 on: July 06, 2007, 10:06:12 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

<<SNIPP>>
I like flowers.

Oooo .... Oooooo
You reminded me of something   LaLa's..
Give a second

He's going to by me flowers...he wants a star too, I bet.  Wink
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: July 06, 2007, 10:09:21 PM »

Here's an interesting post from major wager I had not seen before:

07-09-2005, 05:06 AM  
acw  
Corporal   Join Date: Jun 2002

RE:Anyone else following this Natalee Holloway case?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

foghorn,

Not much. What I forgot to mention and was told long time ago already is that Paulus van der Sloot, the father of Joran, probably has a mistress and was seeing his mistress the night that Natalee disappeared. The reason why Joran has been giving conflicting statements about what happened the night may very well have to do with the fact that Joran was helping his father covering up his father's night out by saying that his father had to pick him up, which then later turned out not to be so good for the father, as it was then thought that the father had something to do with the disappearance of Natalee.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: July 06, 2007, 10:09:36 PM »

<<SNIPP>>
I like flowers.

Oooo .... Oooooo
You reminded me of something   LaLa's..
Give a second

I stumbled on it and thought He/She kinda matched the ones BT is collecting

But Flowers to You  anytime  (Little Bribe here to stay out of the book  Wink )

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #183 on: July 06, 2007, 10:11:32 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Did someone say Shango?     Rolling Eyes

Shhh!  That was supposed to be just between me and Klaas.  I love all the monkeys and don't want them to stop posting.

And what is that supposed to mean?  Rolling Eyes   Rolling Eyes
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: July 06, 2007, 10:13:12 PM »

I don't know what is up with this new story from Renfro, but I am told she was keeping ALE informed about everything she was being told.  Not real sure what that means....
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: July 06, 2007, 10:13:32 PM »

Klaas,

At the major wager forum clevfan reposted Shango on page 7 of that thread.  There is one post there that I do not have in my Shango records.  It reads:

Lucy spoke at 10:56

I believe Shango posted this on 6/26 or 6/27.  Do you know what Lucy posted or can you find where Lucy posted at 10:56?

Not Klaas but...... Seems Shango is reporting on Lucy's earlier speculation. (Pssst I don't Shango anymore. Wink )

++++++++++++++++++++

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 11:13 pm
1. Lucy spoke at 10:56 # Lucy Says:
June 27th, 2005 at 10:56 pm
Someone said last night that Dirty Hand was somebody in the police.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #186 on: July 06, 2007, 10:13:41 PM »

Old Fart
I can't read the fine print...don't you see I have to wear glasses?  Shocked
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #187 on: July 06, 2007, 10:14:59 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Klaas,

At the major wager forum clevfan reposted Shango on page 7 of that thread.  There is one post there that I do not have in my Shango records.  It reads:

I believe Shango posted this on 6/26 or 6/27.  Do you know what Lucy posted or can you find where Lucy posted at 10:56?

Not Klaas but...... Seems Shango is reporting on Lucy's earlier speculation. (Pssst I don't Shango anymore. Wink )

++++++++++++++++++++

Lucy is referring to Babalu's post about van der Straaten being Dirty Hand.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #188 on: July 06, 2007, 10:17:32 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I don't know what is up with this new story from Renfro, but I am told she was keeping ALE informed about everything she was being told.  Not real sure what that means....

It means she was the snitch we all thought she was.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: July 06, 2007, 10:18:21 PM »

Shhh!  That was supposed to be just between me and Klaas.  I love all the monkeys and don't want them to stop posting.

JMO   But
It means  until  SM  put in the Hi -Tech SANGO  protecting security..   (behind the curtains where we cannot see ) anytime SHANGO was mentioned the Board CRASHED Laughing  Laughing
But since then we / you can Shango Tango any time ...

JMO of course Confused
 Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: July 06, 2007, 10:18:52 PM »

Klaas,

Lucy wrote:

Jun 27, 10:56 PM
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: July 06, 2007, 10:21:39 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Klaas,

++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks, BB.  I guess now I know why I left it out when copying and pasting all the stuff.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: July 06, 2007, 10:22:16 PM »

JMO   But
It means  until  SM  put in the Hi -Tech SANGO  protecting security..   (behind the curtains where we cannot see ) anytime SHANGO was mentioned the Board CRASHED Laughing  Laughing
But since then we / you can Shango Tango any time ...

JMO of course Confused
 Wink

Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: July 06, 2007, 10:23:09 PM »

acw  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

foghorn,

Not much. What I forgot to mention and was told long time ago already is that Paulus van der Sloot, the father of Joran, probably has a mistress and was seeing his mistress the night that Natalee disappeared. The reason why Joran has been giving conflicting statements about what happened the night may very well have to do with the fact that Joran was helping his father covering up his father's night out by saying that his father had to pick him up, which then later turned out not to be so good for the father, as it was then thought that the father had something to do with the disappearance of Natalee.

So he was seeing his mistress and left the other two boys home with Joran.  Well I never believed the boys were home with Paulus so this could very well have happened.  This even makes more sense that Joran had a party at the Van der Sloot home.

Paulus is protecting Joran and Joran is protecting Paulus.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #194 on: July 06, 2007, 10:23:36 PM »

I wonder if Dugga knows that Shango has a tendency to do that? He's the man behind the curtain now...come to think of it...I haven't even met him yet.  Wonder if he's hiding from me? Rolling Eyes
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: July 06, 2007, 10:25:43 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

It means she was the snitch we all thought she was.

Earlier we were wondering why she would act without contacting the polis.

I think this whole thing is just totally screwed and too many hard feelings exist now for any of us to objectively get to the truth.  I still think that it all comes down to what JK2 did that night, but its obvious something else was going on as well.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: July 06, 2007, 10:25:50 PM »

acw  

foghorn,

A little too flowery considering Paulus lied about where he was at 4:00 am. This sounds like an apologist. Thanks, but no thanks. Paulus' time line has been too obscured by himself and exposed by the courts, and stack on the ALE/PROS theory that he WAS involved with both her disappearance and the movement of her body, ain't buying.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: July 06, 2007, 10:25:59 PM »

There was a truly awful post about al qaeda here late this afternoon. I can't find it now. Did it get deleted?
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: July 06, 2007, 10:29:01 PM »

Quote from: "San"

acw  

foghorn,

So he was seeing his mistress and left the other two boys home with Joran.  Well I never believed the boys were home with Paulus so this could very well have happened.  This even makes more sense that Joran had a party at the Van der Sloot home.

Paulus is protecting Joran and Joran is protecting Paulus.

Not to mention him sweating in that interview.  There was an 'investigative reporter' asking questions while he was sitting right next to his wife.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: July 06, 2007, 10:29:57 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"
There was a truly awful post about al qaeda here late this afternoon. I can't find it now. Did it get deleted?

Where?  In this forum?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.