April 18, 2024, 11:52:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #652 7/6 - 7/8/2007  (Read 136355 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: July 06, 2007, 10:31:06 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I don't know what is up with this new story from Renfro, but I am told she was keeping ALE informed about everything she was being told.  Not real sure what that means....

It means she was the snitch we all thought she was.

Earlier we were wondering why she would act without contacting the polis.

I think this whole thing is just totally screwed and too many hard feelings exist now for any of us to objectively get to the truth.  I still think that it all comes down to what JK2 did that night, but its obvious something else was going on as well.

It was pointed out in the Vanity Fair article that Julia Renfro was the official repository for anything Anti-Beth Twitty. Nothing has changed. Anything that comes out of her mouth has already been discounted. Why should anybody believe her now? That article exposed that her credibility was in the toilet over a year ago.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: July 06, 2007, 10:32:58 PM »

Easy ... a friend emailed a quote from the Vanity Fair article which reveals when and how Beth connected with Julia and Angela.

Janet

Bryan Burrough
Vanity Fair Article
Nightmare in Paradise
January 2, 2006

When Beth walked into the paper's office the day after she arrived, Renfro, a statuesque blonde, stopped the presses to run a front-page photograph of Natalee. Renfro and Munzenhofer both have children, and they identified with Beth's desperation; the three women became inseparable. The first flyers posted around the island carried two numbers people could call with tips: Renfro's and Munzenhofer's cell phones. "At the beginning, I was the one Beth trusted," says Munzenhofer. "She called me her angel. We were with them day and night. We weren't reporters. We were family. Beth told us that."

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: July 06, 2007, 10:33:33 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Quote from: "San"
Here's an interesting post from major wager I had not seen before:

07-09-2005, 05:06 AM  
acw  
Corporal   Join Date: Jun 2002

RE:Anyone else following this Natalee Holloway case?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

foghorn,

Not much. What I forgot to mention and was told long time ago already is that Paulus van der Sloot, the father of Joran, probably has a mistress and was seeing his mistress the night that Natalee disappeared. The reason why Joran has been giving conflicting statements about what happened the night may very well have to do with the fact that Joran was helping his father covering up his father's night out by saying that his father had to pick him up, which then later turned out not to be so good for the father, as it was then thought that the father had something to do with the disappearance of Natalee.

So he was seeing his mistress and left the other two boys home with Joran.  Well I never believed the boys were home with Paulus so this could very well have happened.  This even makes more sense that Joran had a party at the Van der Sloot home.

Paulus is protecting Joran and Joran is protecting Paulus.

Not to mention him sweating in that interview.  There was an 'investigative reporter' asking questions while he was sitting right next to his wife.

Laughing  That is the first thing I thought of too! Ol' "Mr. Humidity"  in the the interview w/ Greta and Beth!!!  

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: July 06, 2007, 10:33:37 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Here's an interesting post from major wager I had not seen before:

07-09-2005, 05:06 AM  
acw  
Corporal   Join Date: Jun 2002

RE:Anyone else following this Natalee Holloway case?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

foghorn,

Not much. What I forgot to mention and was told long time ago already is that Paulus van der Sloot, the father of Joran, probably has a mistress and was seeing his mistress the night that Natalee disappeared. The reason why Joran has been giving conflicting statements about what happened the night may very well have to do with the fact that Joran was helping his father covering up his father's night out by saying that his father had to pick him up, which then later turned out not to be so good for the father, as it was then thought that the father had something to do with the disappearance of Natalee.

A little too flowery considering Paulus lied about where he was at 4:00 am. This sounds like an apologist. Thanks, but no thanks. Paulus' time line has been too obscured by himself and exposed by the courts, and stack on the ALE/PROS theory that he WAS involved with both her disappearance and the movement of her body, ain't buying.

You could be right.  But, Paulus could have come home and joined Joran's little party later.  Joran could have been the 'baby-sitter'.  Apparently no one was aware that little bro, Val, was up at 2:30 in the morning on the internet.  So much went on at 2:30ish that morning, didn't it.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: July 06, 2007, 10:35:12 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Port Valerie"
There was a truly awful post about al qaeda here late this afternoon. I can't find it now. Did it get deleted?

Where?  In this forum?

((edit - the link is bad enough))

deleted by request

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: July 06, 2007, 10:35:35 PM »

There was a truly awful post about al qaeda here late this afternoon. I can't find it now. Did it get deleted?

Yes, it was posted by Blah and here is the link.  You will have to find the story within that longer article.

deleted by request

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: July 06, 2007, 10:36:58 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Easy ... a friend emailed a quote from the Vanity Fair article which reveals when and how Beth connected with Julia and Angela.

Janet

Bryan Burrough
Vanity Fair Article
Nightmare in Paradise
January 2, 2006

When Beth walked into the paper's office the day after she arrived, Renfro, a statuesque blonde, stopped the presses to run a front-page photograph of Natalee. Renfro and Munzenhofer both have children, and they identified with Beth's desperation; the three women became inseparable. The first flyers posted around the island carried two numbers people could call with tips: Renfro's and Munzenhofer's cell phones. "At the beginning, I was the one Beth trusted," says Munzenhofer. "She called me her angel. We were with them day and night. We weren't reporters. We were family. Beth told us that."

Poor Beth.  All she wanted was to get the word out about her daughter and she unknowingly was dealing with the devil's spawn.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: July 06, 2007, 10:37:28 PM »

Where?  In this forum?

Yes, in this forum. Probably on the last LCD. This afternoon sometime. I'll look again. It really bothered me. Someone else said it was the worst story they ever heard. No big deal for the forum, I guess. The LCD is already closed. It's just that it was disturbing.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: July 06, 2007, 10:38:36 PM »

Where?  In this forum?

Yes, in this forum. Probably on the last LCD. This afternoon sometime. I'll look again. It really bothered me. Someone else said it was the worst story they ever heard. No big deal for the forum, I guess. The LCD is already closed. It's just that it was disturbing.

PV - Look above your post. Anna and I posted info. Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: July 06, 2007, 10:38:59 PM »

Yes, that's it, repeated above. Really disturbing to me.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: July 06, 2007, 10:39:40 PM »

I don't know what is up with this new story from Renfro, but I am told she was keeping ALE informed about everything she was being told.  Not real sure what that means....

well then she wouldnt have much info would she has the family sent her down the river soon after they got there

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: July 06, 2007, 10:39:51 PM »

It's the kind of thing to cause nightmares, isn't it?  Crying or Very sad

I Stand With The Girl
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: July 06, 2007, 10:40:27 PM »

I guess all I did by asking was to cause it to be repeated. My regrets to all.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #213 on: July 06, 2007, 10:44:50 PM »

Yes, it is disturbing...in fact, I think there are no words for it.  People must realize that there is evil out in this world beyond things even out nightmares can't comprehend.  Al Qaeda is evil and the sooner everyone sees it, the better.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: July 06, 2007, 10:46:26 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "snoopy"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
If anyone is brave enough to click on a site call "getlegalhookers," let me know what it was like.  Laughing

pppffftttt   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Shocked   Snoopy  Rolling Eyes  Shocked
BTW  I got a new ride...I now will make the trip  down ... for any future Monkey Meet up in your area
Hint... Hint

That sounds great Oldfart!!  I'll have to get in touch with Sunny, and we'll have to let Indydan know too.  The next few weeks are crazy for me, but maybe before school starts back.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: July 06, 2007, 10:49:26 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

A little too flowery considering Paulus lied about where he was at 4:00 am. This sounds like an apologist. Thanks, but no thanks. Paulus' time line has been too obscured by himself and exposed by the courts, and stack on the ALE/PROS theory that he WAS involved with both her disappearance and the movement of her body, ain't buying.

You could be right.  But, Paulus could have come home and joined Joran's little party later.  Joran could have been the 'baby-sitter'.  Apparently no one was aware that little bro, Val, was up at 2:30 in the morning on the internet.  So much went on at 2:30ish that morning, didn't it.

For sure TS, the charges he was brought in on suggest he is not only suspected in the disappearance of Natalee, but the death of Natalee. This implies he could have been in on a rape and murder. That post seemed to gloss over his involvement because of some supposed mistress when in fact there are deeper suspicions that do not even concern her. Much has been said by the apologists that the Dutch bring bigger acusations that they really intend, but are they that stupid?

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: July 06, 2007, 10:53:30 PM »

As for Al Quida... it's why Gitmo and the "humilation" of the prisoners... oh pictures  don't bother me... they are the inhumane ones.  I could rant for about days on that one...

what if julia was dirty hand?  just a guess from something someone just posted and I am not sure why that popped into my head...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: July 06, 2007, 10:54:31 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Janet

Bryan Burrough
Vanity Fair Article
Nightmare in Paradise
January 2, 2006

Poor Beth.  All she wanted was to get the word out about her daughter and she unknowingly was dealing with the devil's spawn.

Beth was not attuned to the evil that exists on Aruba when she first arrived. The learning curve had to be overcome, but when they didn't bring in the main suspects after 10 days she figured it out. She went in looking for justice but discovered, as we all have, there was none to be found on Aruba.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: July 06, 2007, 10:54:38 PM »

While reading the Vanity Fair Article again ... something stood out.  Gerold Dompig claims one thing and ... Rudy Croes claims the contrary.  Again ... Aruban truth in regards to the Natalee Holloway case is very difficult to determine.

Janet

Bryan Burrough
Vanity Fair Article
Nightmare in Paradise
January 2, 2006

The Aruban police have reached a breaking point. In a wide-ranging interview, Gerold Dompig, the deputy police chief in charge of the case, says the biggest obstacle to solving it has been the Twitty family itself. Among other things, Dompig charges that pressure from the family sidetracked the investigation from the outset, forcing the premature arrests of the main suspects and destroying the best chance police had of gathering evidence to solve the case.

Justice Rudy Croes
Bon Dia Aruba
December 31, 2005

Minister of Justice Rudy Croes arrived in Aruba Friday June 3 and was the first to criticize the investigation openly, during a press conference that took place in Santa Cruz, in the presence of Commissioner Gerold Dompig. The Minister’s intention was to remove Jan van der Straten from the case, especially for not arresting the three who were last seen with Natalee.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: July 06, 2007, 10:55:19 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Where?  In this forum?

((edit - the link is bad enough))

deleted by request - OLDFART by quoting it you caused more work - people always have the option not to open a link

Embarassed   Not to push but the above addy needs be deleted too  Sorry but Just Not here  JMO

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.