April 25, 2024, 08:38:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #652 7/6 - 7/8/2007  (Read 136506 times)
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: July 06, 2007, 11:59:05 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Isn't it?  It's good....

so what else can we "rethink".... or does everyone other than San and Muffey not think that perhaps dirtyhand was julia??  any other person that could be moved into a different slot than we have been thinking??

she is more then dirty hands but i will be nice as not to get banned

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: July 06, 2007, 11:59:50 PM »

So Bleached in reading that article - what jumps out at me was that K2 were granted some documents .... do we know what documents?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: July 07, 2007, 12:00:49 AM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Isn't it?  It's good....

so what else can we "rethink".... or does everyone other than San and Muffey not think that perhaps dirtyhand was julia??  any other person that could be moved into a different slot than we have been thinking??

well that is true...  Laughing , but I was using shango lore and all of the sudden she just fit the bill

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: July 07, 2007, 12:02:05 AM »

good thinking, Mrs. Red. I definitely think it's possible that Julia is dirty hand...or is that Dirty Hand?  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: July 07, 2007, 12:02:12 AM »

Isn't it?  It's good....

well that is true...  Laughing , but I was using shango lore and all of the sudden she just fit the bill

she is utterly a horrible person and a disgrace to that island I fully believe she is helping push the boycott with her stupidity

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: July 07, 2007, 12:04:42 AM »

Isn't it?  It's good....

she is utterly a horrible person and a disgrace to that island I fully believe she is helping push the boycott with her stupidity

Where does Julia's side kick fit in with the Shango lore?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: July 07, 2007, 12:05:09 AM »

So Bleached in reading that article - what jumps out at me was that K2 were granted some documents .... do we know what documents?

I would speculate it might be the witness statements, and any other reports filled out by ALE? Maybe they wanted to compare what Joran was saying against them?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: July 07, 2007, 12:08:10 AM »

so if they knew what joran was saying against them why not tell what he did....

it's funny that they seem to get left out of this discussion an awful lot... we have the hate sites completely defending jvds but not these two... heck, even greta is all about jvds and wants to know more about them...

I am surprised they haven't figured out that if anyone goes down it will be them...

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: July 07, 2007, 12:11:07 AM »

it's funny that they seem to get left out of this discussion an awful lot... we have the hate sites completely defending jvds but not these two... heck, even greta is all about jvds and wants to know more about them...

I am surprised they haven't figured out that if anyone goes down it will be them...

Joran threw them under the buss long ago, they just havent figured out how to get out from under the tires

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: July 07, 2007, 12:11:26 AM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Look what I found for San!!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
She is just clearing  the area to feel safe dancing in the steet

Telling everone to
Slowly  walk back away and off the sidewalk and out  the street and "Give Me Room to Dance" & I may have company coming too    Wink Laughing  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: July 07, 2007, 12:13:37 AM »

AZ ... maybe she is the doppleganger?  She was the one to play off of julia....

just guessing....

Sue, I am not sure they truly realize that they were tossed under the bus, in fact the entire island was tossed under the wheels because of these four or so and yet they don't seem to get it...

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: July 07, 2007, 12:14:49 AM »

I am not surprised K2 hasn't "figured it out" -- but I AM surprised their attorney hasn't clued them in. I think the only reason they have "gone along" is because they are in SO deep they have no choice. The only other plausible theory is that J2K KNOW that cover-up goes so high up in Aruban Government -- that they feel invincible.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: July 07, 2007, 12:19:51 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"

I am not surprised K2 hasn't "figured it out" -- but I AM surprised their attorney hasn't clued them in. I think the only reason they have "gone along" is because they are in SO deep they have no choice. The only other plausible theory is that J2K KNOW that cover-up goes so high up in Aruban Government -- that they feel invincible.

Or they know they will be killed if they cross the powers that be.

Goodnight everyone.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: July 07, 2007, 12:20:49 AM »

nite y'all.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: July 07, 2007, 12:20:53 AM »

I still do not understand what this "documentary" that was done by Julia is supposed to acheive. What does it prove? Nothing....LMAO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: July 07, 2007, 12:21:28 AM »

Nite Mrs. Red
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: July 07, 2007, 12:21:49 AM »

G'Nite Monkeys
Do not do Shangeo... Simaian (?) makes since now
5/31/2005 who ever did Joran inteview knew the HI story  was bogus
(if not before)
Whoever did the K's interview knew it to...  then the cover-up went into full swing
LIke I said not being a Shango  dancer    
look  at when the 1st posts occured & what was known then
and then look at waht  was being discredited / verifed in those posts
JMO

SeeeeyaaaByeeeeeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: July 07, 2007, 12:23:27 AM »

Klaas, I hope you have a wonderful time in Vegas! God knows, you deserve it!!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: July 07, 2007, 12:26:13 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

Klaas is going to Vegas Shocked Awww I love that place! You lucky girl!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: July 07, 2007, 12:26:41 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

Thanks Elaine, we are really looking forward to it.  We haven't been in 2 years..almost to the day.  We are meeting my son there, it's his birthday.  We will be driving out Sunday morning early and returning home on Tuesday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.