April 19, 2024, 05:11:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #652 7/6 - 7/8/2007  (Read 136386 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: July 07, 2007, 09:57:34 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I wish Cheney, Rice and the FBI would all take a look at these accusations and give the Dutch a call!  There should be some outrage about this, but I am not seeing any.

I wish they would give Aruba a call directly and say is this how you want to play it because two can play it that way.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: July 07, 2007, 09:59:09 AM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
It is interesting that the Aruban Police website (link posted earlier), has the article done by Renfro.  Has Dompig quoting FBI.  Makes me think that the Aruban ALE is going to take a (Dutch) hit in this investigation and this "documentary" is preemptive.  Why else would the webpage post criticism of FBI??
Maybe Julia's connection (the one with the sonar and search dog info) has requested help.  Rolling Eyes

I viewed that site when it first went up and they have the date of Natalee missing as 2004.  That's Aruba!!   Rolling Eyes
Yep....I left a sarcastic message for them.....a lot of good that will do  Rolling Eyes , prob. just delete it  Rolling Eyes

the ALE has copy of this posted on their website?  Shocked well we should never doubt Julia's tight relationship with the ALE ever again folks, there's the proof of it !!!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #362 on: July 07, 2007, 09:59:36 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
A little joke to start out your weekend Very Happy

The Husband Store

Meanwhile, across the street, a new Wives Store has recently opened.

The first floor has wives that love sex.

The second floor has wives that love sex and have money.

The third through sixth floors have never been visited.....

OMG !!!  ******* TY for that it started my day off to a LOLING start !!
  again TU  you made me smile <g>

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: July 07, 2007, 10:02:24 AM »

Good Morning Everybody!!  Very Happy

*******...great joke

Blah.....You stay right here buddy.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #364 on: July 07, 2007, 10:02:48 AM »

Maybe some of those with an agenda to discredit Beth should look right smack dab in the face of one lying Joran Van Der Sloot.

His book makes him look even more guilty than ever. Usually when someone writes a book it is to give their side of the events. In Joran's case he makes himself look like everything we always thought he was. Sometimes it can't be helped. The TRUTH is worse than what he actually writes and he just tones down the truth a lil bit. There is no way to get around the truth in this case. And even his fertile mind of rape and debauchery can't use a ghost writer to exculpate himself.

I have followed this case since the day I heard Natalee was missing on Aruba. That would be about the second day. I was going to Aruba in less than 25 days at the time and couldn't believe it. I didn't know about the underbelly of Aruba. I has suspicions but never heard about Max or all the others disregarded on to the ash pile of history by Aruba.

I would love to see some one put together a list of lies as told by Beth.

I don't think I have missed anything she has said and have patiently waited for her to speak about many aspects of the case because she has the first hand account and the best memory and journals involved in the case.

Joran Van Der Sloot lies each and everyday. That is somehow disregarded by some people and is indication that he is somehow not involved. Go figger. Only in the warped and twisted mind of someone that needs a role model so badly that they look up to a 17 year old and his deranged father.

It's one thing to say you are not a partisan in this case and you only want the truth, but when you deny all of the words of the last person seen with the victim you are not looking for the truth. You are simply a partisan hack looking to get a probably murderer and his father off the hook.

[/i]'We want to whole truth and not just about some aspects of the case'. No bigger lies has ever been told by someone not directly involved in the disappearance of Natalee. This is code for  - We accept hearsay and innuendo made up by people with an obvious agenda to get Aruba off the hook for the secondary crimes against the Holloway's and Natalee.

I thought the truth was the truth!

Not to some people it isn't.

How would you feel knowing that some of these moonbats just decided the fate of someone involved in a crime and let them walk scott free?

This is the jury nullification crowd. They commit crimes and so do their heroes.

There has never been a criminal who is guilty in their eyes. It's all just a misunderstanding. The words were twisted to make it appear the criminal was guilty.

Well, this is gonna be a life long job for the Sloot defenders. There will be more crimes and more victims. Pass the Love Bowl.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: July 07, 2007, 10:05:41 AM »

Quote from: "snoopy"

*******...great joke

but I had to go get some groceries!!!
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #366 on: July 07, 2007, 10:06:38 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
*******-

that is one great joke  Laughing  Laughing I love it !!!!!!!!

Easy-

Actually Beth's book won't be just inspirational, it will be revealing some information never shared before so yes, people like Renfro should be concerned  Wink

None  may I ask you a question ?
  Is the Avatar one of your kitty's ??  she is so lovely  and WHO took the pic if it is yours   the Picture quality is great  !  Thanks  Jer from Ohio

Old Jer from Ohio

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #367 on: July 07, 2007, 10:06:47 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"
One more thing:

Are we even sure Beth was behind the wheel??? I believe she was with 2 friends.

As I recall, someone else was driving, Beth got the phone call and then Beth drove.......fast.  I doubt she would have gotten a ticket.  

That's just stupid.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: July 07, 2007, 10:10:19 AM »

*******-

Easy-

Actually Beth's book won't be just inspirational, it will be revealing some information never shared before so yes, people like Renfro should be concerned  Wink

None ... your post made my day!!   Very Happy

Have a good weekend.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: July 07, 2007, 10:11:02 AM »

Quote from: "Jerry from Ohio"
*******-

Easy-

None  may I ask you a question ?
  Is the Avatar one of your kitty's ??  she is so lovely  and WHO took the pic if it is yours   the Picture quality is great  !  Thanks  Jer from Ohio

Hi Jerry-

Yes this is Bella one of our kitties, mommy of Sophie the yawner and Wiggles the happiest kitty ever  Laughing My daughter is the photographer, she's very good isn't she? I"m saving to try to help upgrade her camera equipment so she can keep growing this talent. She will be excited you like her photos  Very Happy

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: July 07, 2007, 10:11:51 AM »

Quote from: "blah"

*******...great joke

Yea and I have laundry piled to the ceiling, housework that isn't going to get done by itself...........I think the jet skis are calling me........oh well
 Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Laughing  Cool
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: July 07, 2007, 10:13:54 AM »

Hi Peaches  Very Happy how are you this weekend?

I got a speeding ticket driving to the hospital the day my father's organs shut down while he was on life support, so I guess I am a terrible criminal too, huh? amazing they are suspect of even a rush to get to help one's family.....

Janet-

I hope you have a good weekend too !!

off to make merry with the day, realtor's showing the house so have to scurry

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #372 on: July 07, 2007, 10:16:37 AM »

I'm pretty good.  I'm starting to feel "normal" (whatever that is) again after surgery.

Don't ever let them tell ya that "laproscopic surgery" is easier.  It only means the less stitches.  It doesn't mean it isn't major surgery.

Expect a miracle.
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #373 on: July 07, 2007, 10:17:28 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
One more thing:

As I recall, someone else was driving, Beth got the phone call and then Beth drove.......fast.  I doubt she would have gotten a ticket.  

That's just stupid.

Good AM  Peaches  and allow me to say that you are looking as lovely as ever today   and I hope all is well with you and yours king  Wink
                        your friend  Jerry from Ohio

Old Jer from Ohio

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: July 07, 2007, 10:17:38 AM »

******* ... that funny is a keeper.

My laugh for the day.

Thank you

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #375 on: July 07, 2007, 10:18:50 AM »

Thank you, Jerry.  I think of you every time I channel surf past the PBR station (must be the PBR station 'cause they always show cowboys riding and roping).

Do you ever miss the rodeo?

Expect a miracle.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: July 07, 2007, 10:20:09 AM »

Quote from: "blah"

*******...great joke

Glad that's all it was ~ thought you were going MIA.  Wink
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: July 07, 2007, 10:21:16 AM »

I swear I saw someone interview the lady that owned the bed and breakfast where Beth and her friends stayed. Guess I would rather concentrate on where Natalee ended up than where Beth started out.  The three people last seen with Natalee still don't tell the same story.

My guess is the FBI has a handle on investigative techniques.  My guess is they understand all about Aruban investigators.  I would think that Barbados, being so close, has dealt with the Aruban "system" more than once.  They probably have the best insight into Aruban "game plans".
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: July 07, 2007, 10:21:55 AM »

One more thing:

That's just stupid.

Peaches, I remember that, too.  She was in the backseat when she received the phone call....at that point, they pulled over, and took the wheel.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: July 07, 2007, 10:24:43 AM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
One more thing:

That's just stupid.

Peaches, I remember that, too.  She was in the backseat when she received the phone call....at that point, they pulled over, and took the wheel.

can't even type ---*Beth* took the wheel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.