March 29, 2024, 12:24:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #652 7/6 - 7/8/2007  (Read 135874 times)
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: July 07, 2007, 02:16:30 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Is anhybody reading BFN?I think some of FOB's trolls has been let loose there. Shocked

I don't read there.  Give me a summary! lol

They have this poster named Observa saying that Natalee was on the tape @ 2:30 am with Ruth they'd put their life on it.They are taking up for Julie/a and Angela but one post they signed off as Angela???Hell I don't know-you really have to go read it. Laughing

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #461 on: July 07, 2007, 02:17:42 PM »

Hi Sunfreak.  Glad you could join us.  

I wonder if Anna has any rain yet?  It has rained here since before 5 this morning.  I can't believe she is not getting any of this stuff.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: July 07, 2007, 02:18:25 PM »

Right now I don't see any mod signed in over there so...maybe they jumped ship too!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #463 on: July 07, 2007, 02:19:34 PM »

Is anhybody reading BFN?I think some of FOB's trolls has been let loose there. Shocked

They have this poster named Observa saying that Natalee was on the tape @ 2:30 am with Ruth they'd put their life on it.They are taking up for Julie/a and Angela but one post they signed off as Angela???Hell I don't know-you really have to go read it. Laughing

Well, if they have the tape, then I say SHOW ME!!!! I want to see it and if it's there should be no problem identifying Natalee.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: July 07, 2007, 02:20:03 PM »

As everyone keeps saying, you really have to wonder why they're making such a push now to get their story out there. They truly must suspect there's something coming out that would put them on the defensive, so they've decided to try offense instead.

I guess it's working - I find it offensive.   Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: July 07, 2007, 02:21:19 PM »

I might wait for the movie. lol

I never could get along with gagirl, reality and mip and that is taboo on that board.  So, I can't read there without going through a bunch of crap and I don't care enough to do that.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: July 07, 2007, 02:21:35 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Well, if they have the tape, then I say SHOW ME!!!! I want to see it and if it's there should be no problem identifying Natalee.

I agree.
Maybe Klaas can give a better summary of what's going on over there.

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: July 07, 2007, 02:22:43 PM »

I might wait for the movie. lol

I never could get along with gagirl, reality and mip and that is taboo on that board.  So, I can't read there without going through a bunch of crap and I don't care enough to do that.

It may be in Dutch tho! Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: July 07, 2007, 02:24:36 PM »

GEL  - check your email when you get a chance, OK?  TIA
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: July 07, 2007, 02:25:17 PM »

If they could prove that Natalee was NOT with any of those 3 perps at a later time...it would already be done.  That would not only CLEAR them as suspects...life for them would be good right now.  I want to see it.  I want to see that tape in all its glory and then the entire world can decide for themselves.  Bring it on!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #470 on: July 07, 2007, 02:27:39 PM »

I don't think Ruth ever said that Natalee was with her that morning in the lobby...haven't we already been through this more than once?  I don't remember reading it in her 302.  Rolling Eyes
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: July 07, 2007, 02:27:58 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

As everyone keeps saying, you really have to wonder why they're making such a push now to get their story out there. They truly must suspect there's something coming out that would put them on the defensive, so they've decided to try offense instead.

I guess it's working - I find it offensive.   Laughing

I find a lot of it offensive too and it has gone on long enough.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: July 07, 2007, 02:33:04 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
GEL  - check your email when you get a chance, OK?  TIA

Back at ya.

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: July 07, 2007, 02:35:18 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I don't think Ruth ever said that Natalee was with her that morning in the lobby...haven't we already been through this more than once?  I don't remember reading it in her 302.  Rolling Eyes

Well I read on other sites that Lee brought Natalee a clean blouse and Natalee changed in the HI bathroom that morning after C&C Shocked ...over-active imaginations,IMO Laughing

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: July 07, 2007, 02:37:02 PM »

IF THE TAPE EXISTED, the DUTCH would close the CASE and let the PRIME SUSPECTS off the HOOK
it doesnt EXIST

it never existed

END OF STORY  Mad

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: July 07, 2007, 02:38:50 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  I've read back a few pages, but would someone let me know if I should go back a lot further?  I don't read much new in the case at this time.  Klaas, have a great time in Vegas and win big.  My fingers and toes are crossed for you.  I'm going to Vegas in 10 days and am looking forward to the change in scenery and lolling around the pool up there, shopping, going to a couple shows, and playing, of course.  Have fun!

BRING NATALEE HOME
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: July 07, 2007, 02:43:42 PM »

If anyone is interested Jon just posted a link to Joran's book-Summary of chapter 23 Theories:

http://www.scrux.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=621

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: July 07, 2007, 02:46:20 PM »

If anyone is interested Jon just posted a link to Joran's book-Summary of chapter 23 Theories:

I scanned over it real quick.  Was hard to tell if it was Joran's words or Renfro's.  To be honest, I'm sick of reading his BS.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: July 07, 2007, 02:50:07 PM »

I scanned over it real quick.  Was hard to tell if it was Joran's words or Renfro's.  To be honest, I'm sick of reading his BS.

Me too,Klaas.It is really sad they have taken Natalee's disappearance and possible murder and made it into a joke-They all make me sick with this crap.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: July 07, 2007, 02:50:46 PM »

me too

LOADSVILLE

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.