April 26, 2024, 03:00:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #652 7/6 - 7/8/2007  (Read 136509 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: July 07, 2007, 05:40:43 PM »

BlueKyGirl

Is you avatar an ultrasound?

I Stand With The Girl
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #521 on: July 07, 2007, 05:41:45 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
BlueKyGirl

It sure is (the most recent, a few weeks ago)--I think it's the cutest thing I've ever seen!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: July 07, 2007, 05:48:34 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Ok...It is dead in here..One more joke before I take off for a bit.. Cool

A man and his ever-nagging wife went on vacation in Jerusalem. While they were there, the wife passed away. The undertaker told the husband, "You can have her shipped home for $5,000, or you can bury her here in the Holy Land for $150". The man thought about it and told him he would just have her shipped home. The undertaker asked, "Why would you spend $5,000 to ship your wife home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would only spend $150?"

The man replied, "Long ago a man died here, was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead. I just can't take that chance..."

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

but I bet you are also going to be  

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: July 07, 2007, 05:48:54 PM »

Someone wrote me through my blog and told then told me I was being attacked at a couple of hate sites.  I found it funny and told them to do what they want.

I guess I am wondering why they always choose me as their antagonist.  I’m the mildest one of the bunch.  What is that about?  Do they see me as weak?
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: July 07, 2007, 05:52:42 PM »

EASY-I don't see you as weak.Those goons have taken something personal you posted and twisted it to hurt you. I've been there before too.That just shows their IQs.

Moonshadows is saying that Observa's posts at BFN are from Angela M.??

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: July 07, 2007, 05:52:42 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Someone wrote me through my blog and told then told me I was being attacked at a couple of hate sites.  I found it funny and told them to do what they want.

I guess I am wondering why they always choose me as their antagonist.  I’m the mildest one of the bunch.  What is that about?  Do they see me as weak?

I think those people at FOB and RU make alot of assumptions.  I haven't seen anyone attacking you.  I have seen them attacking some posters at FOB.  Of course, they assume those people are Monkeys which as far as I know is not true.   They call everyone that is pro Natalee and pro Natalee's family a Monkey.  They are wong and continue to make asses out of themselves.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: July 07, 2007, 05:53:15 PM »

Klaasend
I'm so glad the came out unharmed... who said 7/7/2007 was NOT lucky
It could have been luckier (No accident) but still better than no luck at all

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: July 07, 2007, 05:54:26 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Kindof, lol

Got a phone call from my son.  He and my daughter inlaw flew out to Vegas this morning and rented a car.  Well, some speeding drunk person hit them on the highway.  They are OK...but I'm waiting to hear back from them to see where the tow truck driver is going to take them.  

My sent me this photo of their rental car.  So much for lucky 7/7/7

Good Afternoon to all.....

Actually Klaas it was thier lucky day!!  Wink I am pleased to read they were not injured!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #528 on: July 07, 2007, 05:54:30 PM »

What kind of hate sites, Easy? Holloway-related ones? What did they say?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: July 07, 2007, 05:54:39 PM »

dont worry

im hated around the GLOBE

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: July 07, 2007, 05:55:09 PM »

Was that me talking?   Cool
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: July 07, 2007, 05:55:43 PM »

some monkeys here "MIGHT" be other nics at other places  Wink

trust me im hated  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: July 07, 2007, 05:56:02 PM »

Easy.....mild and/or weak are certainly NOT words I would attribute to you Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: July 07, 2007, 05:57:34 PM »

Quote from: "BlueKYGirl"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
BlueKyGirl

It sure is (the most recent, a few weeks ago)--I think it's the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Hi!  I agree...it's a fantastic pix!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: July 07, 2007, 05:58:25 PM »

Klass

glad everyone is ok  Very Happy

- A Horse's Tale
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #535 on: July 07, 2007, 05:59:57 PM »

Thanks, Sunny! Although if hate sites attack people for posting personal info, perhaps I don't need to be showing my unborn child's photo on here.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: July 07, 2007, 06:00:53 PM »

is it possible that i am as AGGRAVATING as some have told me i am ?

naw... i dont think so Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: July 07, 2007, 06:01:20 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

dont worry

Cool

Is it any wonder ....

Robot
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:32 pm

JANET IS A CHEATER

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: July 07, 2007, 06:01:55 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

dont worry

Cool

Is it any wonder ....

Robot
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:32 pm

JANET IS A CHEATER

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

ROFL  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: July 07, 2007, 06:03:35 PM »

dont worry

Cool

That is only becuase Robots are replacing people in the work place.
Has nothing to do with you Robots
 Shocked

is our Robots talking about different reasons here ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.