April 18, 2024, 11:24:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #652 7/6 - 7/8/2007  (Read 136363 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: July 07, 2007, 07:03:28 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "San"
I think Guido is ghay!!! like run-way ghay! or dancin' around in a Cindy Brady Tu-Tu while wearing his mother's underwear and lipstick. just prancin around like the tooth fairy!

Whether he is gay or not doesn't mean he did not commit this crime.  Guido is violent just like the other PIMPS.

He's the gay pimp. When they can't abduct and rape someone Guido fills in as the surrogate.

the violent gay pimp.

Yes I agree he is violent.  Anyone who has a relationship with Joran isn't playing with a full deck male or female.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #601 on: July 07, 2007, 07:03:36 PM »

Evening monkeys...took a short nap...still raining here.  I am watching an old movie, that shouldn't even be funny to me...Adventures in Babysitting.  I think it's hilarious.

Who are we talking about now?  Anyone I want to poke with a pencil?
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: July 07, 2007, 07:04:43 PM »

I think Guido is ghay!!! like run-way ghay! or dancin' around in a Cindy Brady Tu-Tu while wearing his mother's underwear and lipstick. just prancin around like the tooth fairy!

Whether he is gay or not doesn't mean he did not commit this crime.  Guido is violent just like the other PIMPS.

AGREED. San.  And evidently way more violent with those charges KJ bestowed on him.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: July 07, 2007, 07:06:09 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

AGREED. San.  And evidently way more violent with those charges KJ bestowed on him.

When I first heard those charges I was stunned.  I was like OMG what did they do to Natalee.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: July 07, 2007, 07:06:51 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Evening monkeys...took a short nap...still raining here.  I am watching an old movie, that shouldn't even be funny to me...Adventures in Babysitting.  I think it's hilarious.

I hope you have a BIG pencil and you can poke my ex husband!  He is such a jerk!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #605 on: July 07, 2007, 07:07:48 PM »

Some how he got a bunch of scratches on his face. Maybe Joran scratched him up like the sissy he is.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: July 07, 2007, 07:10:10 PM »

Hey, Hey, Hey, what good am I?  Hey, what good am I?
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: July 07, 2007, 07:10:19 PM »

When I first heard those charges I was stunned.  I was like OMG what did they do to Natalee.

Me too San-my next thoughts were-how do they know this unless they have seen a body?

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: July 07, 2007, 07:10:49 PM »

Some how he got a bunch of scratches on his face. Maybe Joran scratched him up like the sissy he is.

They both had scratches.

I think if Natalee scratched Joran he would have went berzerk.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: July 07, 2007, 07:12:04 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"

Me too San-my next thoughts were-how do they know this unless they have seen a body?

Exactly GEL.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #610 on: July 07, 2007, 07:12:41 PM »

Ya know about Zina Linnik the girl abducted in Washington? How hard can it be to ID the van when you8 have the last 4 numbers of the license plate?

of course if that is not a stolen plate.

and why do all of the abductors drive serial killer vans? when I see one, I wonder if there are bodies in it or paint and ladders. cause it's one or the other. I bet if you just randomly stopped these vans and disregarded the Constitution on search and seizure, you would prolly find bodies in 50% of these vans.

+++

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: July 07, 2007, 07:16:04 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I was reading earlier but did not sign on and I guess I am really curious about something.

Blah had made a post about Al Quaida. Ok it was not about Natalee but we all post off topic.  I think it is very important as Americans we do know how awful Al Quaida can be. So it had some awful stuff in it. Get real folks that is how Al Quaida is.

If it did not belong in this thread why could it not have been moved to the Political thread?  Just curious.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: July 07, 2007, 07:16:28 PM »

They both had scratches.

Like Tito Lacle was told from a reliable source..You mean the boy with the bruise on his face..Joran had a large noticeable bruise on his face and Guido had 3 inch long scratches on his face. I believe that was Natalee fighting for her life..IMO

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: July 07, 2007, 07:18:43 PM »

Summer came knocking...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: July 07, 2007, 07:26:04 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

They both had scratches.

Like Tito Lacle was told from a reliable source..You mean the boy with the bruise on his face..Joran had a large noticeable bruise on his face and Guido had 3 inch long scratches on his face. I believe that was Natalee fighting for her life..IMO

I agree *******.  This is why they disposed of her body.  Couldn't hide what happened.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: July 07, 2007, 07:26:25 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Hi Monkeys,

I was reading earlier but did not sign on and I guess I am really curious about something.

Blah had made a post about Al Quaida. Ok it was not about Natalee but we all post off topic.  I think it is very important as Americans we do know how awful Al Quaida can be. So it had some awful stuff in it. Get real folks that is how Al Quaida is.

If it did not belong in this thread why could it not have been moved to the Political thread?  Just curious.

SAM - many people complained about the post.  You are correct, I made a mistake and should have moved it to the political forum instead of deleting it.  Blah can always post it again there though.

It wasn't that it was off topic it was the horrible nature of the article.  That said, when we get our new forum there will be more rules than there are now.  Off topic can go to chat or the appropriate area.  A missing person thread will be for discussion of that topic only.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #616 on: July 07, 2007, 07:30:04 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Sam"
Hi Monkeys,

SAM - many people complained about the post.  You are correct, I made a mistake and should have moved it to the political forum instead of deleting it.  Blah can always post it again there though.

It wasn't that it was off topic it was the horrible nature of the article.  That said, when we get our new forum there will be more rules than there are now.  Off topic can go to chat or the appropriate area.  A missing person thread will be for discussion of that topic only.

hallelujah!

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #617 on: July 07, 2007, 07:32:33 PM »

Quote from: "casa"

I hope you have a BIG pencil and you can poke my ex husband!  He is such a jerk!

I have things bigger than pencils for people like him.  Trust me.  Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #618 on: July 07, 2007, 07:38:28 PM »

For those of you that are much better at timelines than I am..what happened just prior to Guido being arrested?  Does anyone remember?
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: July 07, 2007, 07:39:28 PM »

Quote from: "casa"

I have things bigger than pencils for people like him.  Trust me.  Wink

So do I Lalas...and we know where to poke 'em too  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.