April 18, 2024, 05:47:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #652 7/6 - 7/8/2007  (Read 136348 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: July 07, 2007, 08:38:35 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Look, everyone that has ever had EX-anything knows there is most often bad blood between them.  I don't know the circumstances of Dave and Beth's divorce and I don't care.  It is not important.  Of course, there would be hard feelings on both sides.  No matter what the reasons are...it's the nature of the beast.  For heaven's sake!  I really do not see the relevance of Beth not wanting to be around an ex spouse or not.  What I want is for those that seem to know so much to start telling what they know.  Don't they want to be the heroes here and clear Joran's good name?  Really!  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

there are good reasons why Beth may have responded that way but it's truly none of the busybodies business but then of course, Angela and Julia think anyone's business is THEIR business like two old magpies with nothing better to do than run their fat mouths gossiping all day  Rolling Eyes

I continue to stand with the girl.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: July 07, 2007, 08:40:09 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Klaas I am so glad your son and family are safe, you be safe tomorrow too please.

GEL, could you please let me know if Dave or Robin respond to those posts of miss munchhausen - Klaas has my email and I really want to know if they respond. Thank you !

None I didn't see Robin or Dave answer any of her posts but that was earlier... i'll check again in a few minutes and if there's anything there I'll email them to Klaas and have her send them to you..ok?

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: July 07, 2007, 08:40:45 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
*******-I think Lorenzo is in this mess also.All these BS articles that came out the last couple of days may just be another deflection off Lorenzo.He sure hasn't been mentioned anymore.

GEL  - I agree.  They are doing everything they can NOT to talk about Lorenzo.

Then Lorenzo vR should be our topic of conversation.  Wink  Wink
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: July 07, 2007, 08:42:34 PM »

Thank you GEL !!!

Sunfreak, I agree. So what could be the reason why Lorenzo is still incarcerated? Why would Julia Renfro lie about his existence to all of us over and over again?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: July 07, 2007, 08:45:10 PM »

Thank you GEL !!!

Sunfreak, I agree. So what could be the reason why Lorenzo is still incarcerated? Why would Julia Renfro lie about his existence to all of us over and over again?

Does anyone have a compilation of the posts/comments by Arubans who have denied Lorenzo's existence or tried to steer us from him??

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #665 on: July 07, 2007, 08:46:03 PM »

Well, if we are going to talk about Lorenzo...I wonder if maybe Dana is reading this thread and will consider asking Jossy about Lorenzo.  If I need to I would gladly call in to ask him myself.  I would like to know what Jossy thinks about Lorenzo's involvement in this case and about his parties he supposedly throws.  I would like to know if there was ever any mention of Lorenzo from the ALE as being involved and also if he is still being detained. Just a few questions.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: July 07, 2007, 08:46:16 PM »

Thank you GEL !!!

Why would Julia lie to us - that's what she does best.  He is Paulus's son and obviously tied to this mess.  I still think he was the host of the party.  Somehow, when Paulus gave Joran his take out order, he didn't realize that Lorenzo and Natalee had met prior or whatever.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #667 on: July 07, 2007, 08:47:32 PM »

Thank you GEL !!!

Oh that's right!  She lied to me directly when I asked about Lorenzo.  She did indeed and I should have known then that he was a big part of all this.  Stupid me.  Rolling Eyes
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: July 07, 2007, 08:48:18 PM »

Sun Freak,I agree.Maybe we can start some where close and work out.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #669 on: July 07, 2007, 08:49:31 PM »

Thank you GEL !!!

Maybe he's the daddy of one of her children

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: July 07, 2007, 08:49:59 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
I was looking up old posts last night and saw that lorenzo was picked up by the ALE on the 16th as reported by Aruban media. Bleach translated one of the post from race junkies and the poster said Lorenzo was arrested early in the week as he posted on 6-10-05. I believe Lorenzo was brought in for questioning at least 3 times and his name popped up in the first few days of this investigation.

<snipped>

In the questioning of June 28, 2005 ... Lorenzo must have implicated Deepak and Satish.  The following record was obtained from the log of witness statements that Phil McGraw was requesting from the Kalpoe attorneys.

Janet

Kalpoe v. McGraw, et al.
Case Number: BC3 63401

Name: Lorenzo Van Rijn
Date: 28 June 2005 / 17:00
Pages: 2
Writer/Initiator: Giovanni Heyliger
Description: witness statement

Vivian Van Der Biezen - Spokesperson for the Prosescutor
NANCE GRACE
June 10, 2005

GRACE: Why is it that the defense attorneys for the other four have not been allowed to see this Dutch boy`s statement, the son of the Aruban judicial official?

VAN DER BIEZEN: This is because when a defense attorney has a client, then the defense attorney will have only the statements that relate to his clients. If the defense attorney doesn`t have information about one of the suspects, this means that this suspect did not have any accusations against his client.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: July 07, 2007, 08:50:27 PM »

EXACTLY why did Renfro lie? She has reason to lie about Lorenzo, could it be that the rumors about her own illicit activities on the island could be mixed up with Lorenzo? I have wondered about that for a long time. I can also see Joran and friends looking up to Lorenzo the drug dealer with the disco at his house and thinking he was soooo cool, can't all of you?

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: July 07, 2007, 08:52:11 PM »

I should have known then that he was a big part of all this.  Stupid me.  Rolling Eyes

Maybe Paulus & Joran are taking the heat for (from) Lorenzo.  Obviously Lorenzo was making his little XTC & marijuana plantation payola.  Perhaps Paulus & Joran especially were indebted to him. Adding in Lorenzo throws the theories wide open.

What do we actually factually know about LrV?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: July 07, 2007, 08:52:54 PM »

Well, if we are going to talk about Lorenzo...I wonder if maybe Dana is reading this thread and will consider asking Jossy about Lorenzo.  If I need to I would gladly call in to ask him myself.  I would like to know what Jossy thinks about Lorenzo's involvement in this case and about his parties he supposedly throws.  I would like to know if there was ever any mention of Lorenzo from the ALE as being involved and also if he is still being detained. Just a few questions.

I'll make sure Dana knows to ask Jossy about Lorenzo  Wink
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #674 on: July 07, 2007, 08:54:33 PM »

If Lorenzo is implicated by Deepak, Satish, or Steve - THAT'S HUGE!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: July 07, 2007, 08:56:49 PM »

Thank you GEL !!!

Oh that's right!  She lied to me directly when I asked about Lorenzo.  She did indeed and I should have known then that he was a big part of all this.  Stupid me.  Rolling Eyes

Lala's -- could you elaborate? This fascinates me (but not surprises me!)

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: July 07, 2007, 09:00:21 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"

Lala's -- could you elaborate? This fascinates me (but not surprises me!)

Yes, please do.  When did you meet the R'hoe?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: July 07, 2007, 09:02:23 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I should have known then that he was a big part of all this.  Stupid me.  Rolling Eyes

Maybe Paulus & Joran are taking the heat for (from) Lorenzo.  Obviously Lorenzo was making his little XTC & marijuana plantation payola.  Perhaps Paulus & Joran especially were indebted to him. Adding in Lorenzo throws the theories wide open.

What do we actually factually know about LrV?

It sure passes the ball back into Shango's court. (sorry I had to say the word)

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: July 07, 2007, 09:03:10 PM »

That is a big IF. We have never been able to establish a direct connection
to that night and Lorenzo.  An indirect connection might be Steve Croes and Lorenzo. Croes was to spend the night on the Tatoo, instead he was in C & C's. He has a boat. Isn't there a boat that Steve uses to take ppl to the Tatoo as the Tatoo is moored out there. No one would think anything of it if they saw Steve in his boat, he is there all the time. Spock mentioned something that Steve Croes was just too eager to come forward to alibi Deepak.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: July 07, 2007, 09:03:12 PM »

Klaas, can we start a thread for just info and theories on Lorenzo?  Maybe something will gel from it.  The first posts can be made here, then all the info transferred (copied) to the LvR thread.  That would keeep all the info together, please?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.