April 23, 2024, 03:29:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #652 7/6 - 7/8/2007  (Read 136453 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: July 07, 2007, 09:03:57 PM »

well I'm terrible at shango BB, you and Lala's will have to lead the dance floor on that one  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: July 07, 2007, 09:05:53 PM »

I've asked Dana to be sure and ask Jossy about Lorenzo:

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: July 07, 2007, 09:08:24 PM »

Kat-Gram good thinking, aren't Lorenzo and Steve Croes close in age with one another too?

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: July 07, 2007, 09:09:32 PM »

Quote from: klaasend

He certainly doesn't look like a blue eyed Dutch boy.  Just more lies, subterfuge.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #684 on: July 07, 2007, 09:11:57 PM »

Quote from: SunFreak2
Quote from: "klaasend"

He certainly doesn't look like a blue eyed Dutch boy.  Just more lies, subterfuge.

He does resemble the goon boy

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: July 07, 2007, 09:12:44 PM »

KLAAS-thought these posts were ionteresting too.ARI and BesrBuddy are friends I guess.You may want to move this too. Wink

Aristotle

Re: Aruba is Paradise and will stay paradise
« Reply #17 on: Today at 01:36:25 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have emails too...

To:  
Posted:   Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:53 am
Subject:   Lion's den    
If your "missionary" friends are still on Aruba and believe in Shango (I don't) give them this message. Go to Faith Revival, stand in the Parking lot with your back to the church, look across the street and to the left. Maybe a clue, key or the answer. The Lion's den has been passed down from generations - the owner is a funeral home director.

I then asked if the owner’s name was Mr. Wever, the guy who owns the crematory.  Response:

To:  
Posted:   Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:08 am
Subject:   Re: Lion's den    
I made up the Name Lion's Den. I don't know what it is, never seen any thing like it. What is it, don't know, there is a big sign that says - this is not a ZOO. It is locked with a big gate all the way around it and it is creeepy. Yes, Wever is the name.

I then asked if this was the address of the church she mentioned it was near:
Faith Revival Center
Rooi Afo 10, Paradera
Tel: (297) 5831010 / 5833070
Sunday 9:30 am and 7:00 pm

Response:

To:  
Posted:   Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:21 am
Yes, that is the correct address. There are all kinds of animals and statues in there. We received an anonymous tip 3 weeks ago, but that we were not allowed to call the L.E. or Mansurs. We didn't know what to do, Equuasearch had already left. We brought Fred Golba there, he got freaked out and left.
I then said….well, it should be checked out. There is no one left on the island? Response:

To:  
Posted:   Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:31 am
Nope, Nobody is here, everybody left. I even think Art Wood left, he is going to be on Dr. PHIL?

I said, NOBODY is left, how sad.
Response:

To:  
Posted:   Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:45 am
I agree with you that the lead should be checked out. But you have to understand. I was told NOT to tell the police or the Mansurs. I would need Americans to tell it to and there are none left.

I asked if I could help get the message to Dave to have him get LE to check it out. Response:

To:  
Posted:   Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:55 am
I have no problem with telling Dave. We went several times after receiving the tip, then also decided that it was too big for us to handle. The tip came on a Friday and said that if we didn't get her soon, she would die. We took turns staying there all of that weekend, and saw very little movement. Gardeners and animals.

I then asked for pictures and told source s/he could email me. Response:

To:  
Posted:   Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:03 pm
I will switch to email, thanks

Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 14:54:32 -0700 (PDT)
From
Subject: Re: E-mail
To:
Hi Before Getting Dave all worked up, don't you think you should get a report from BB?  I would recommend that 1st.  The only additional clue we were told is to ask the old timers, they know about it. (Not Natalee - just what this place is).  And that the owner is gay and something about sex - I am in denial - and tuned that part out. Tired of hearing about - makes me sick.  Tell BB to dump the gardener story - that was a bunch of BS.  This might be too, but it was not made for TV like the pond.
P.S. I would recommend BB to stay FAR from the v/d Sloot home - just something specific I heard. Joran has already left for Holland.

Natalee didn't rent a phone.  Anyway, the FBI took care of the 3am phone call - if it was a clue, the FBI would have used it? And she is also not in the pond - send BB to Lorenzo's house!

Head from O'stad to Saveneta. When you get to a RESTAURANT called LA GRANJA, turn immeadiately to the left on to a dirt road the house is huge, kind of pink with some kind of tarp or tent as a balcony. A big fence, you can't miss it.
~~~~

In answer to Ari's post BestBuddy tried to explain what happened to them in Aruba:

Bestbuddy

Re: Aruba is Paradise and will stay paradise
« Reply #26 on: Today at 03:01:07 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aristotle,

I'm coming out of blogging retirement to let you know how much I enjoyed your email posts from Angela and or Julia.

I just want to remind everyone that in August 2005, Bondia/Glenda/Julia and Angela reported online and in their paper that me and my husband were mercenaries in Aruba to do some harm while me and my family were vacationing.  They stalked us.

Julia on line at SM described my husbands tattoo as grapefruit size and that he looked mean.  

The truth is my husbands tattoo is a copy of a United States Medal of Honor that was awarded to him during his 20 years of military service.  As far as my husband looking "MEAN" ... LOLOLOLOL.......He's a 59 year old, over weight, bald man.  LOLOLOLOLOL  And he's all mine.

Anyways when they were challenged by me and my online friends, the defense of the two ex pats was to in any possible way slander my name, post my real name and my husbands real name, my home address and phone number on REFUGEES UNLEASHED and some other hate filled site.  They posted my husbands PI license certificate and the documents concerning a law suit my husband was involved in with together with his two children.

This was two years ago and they still are continuing their evil imaginative perception of reality and slandering people to backup their beliefs.

I would also like to say that we met some very nice Arubian people.

Julia and Angela,  GO FOR IT!!!  slander and post whatever you want about me or my family.  Your venomous statements speak louder of your character than the character of anyone you are pointing a finger at.

Whatever problem or issues you are having are coming out in such an unbecoming way.
Remember your children will be able to find what you have written on the internet for many many years.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: July 07, 2007, 09:13:15 PM »

Renhoe is a work.  Beth said that whole hop in the van, race to the court house, A dead Natatalee had been found, was all publicity stunt on Renhoe's behalf.  Pure & simple.  Just like the "call me, Hootie" poster idea. They started this whole subterfuge before Beth probably even heard that Natalee was missing.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: July 07, 2007, 09:14:34 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Kat-Gram good thinking, aren't Lorenzo and Steve Croes close in age with one another too?

Yep, for all we know maybe they used to pick-up tourists girls when they were Joran's age. I have always felt that it wouldn't be unheard of for the perps to have learned some of the fine points from the "older guys" ie, telling the tourists they were tourists too, so they would feel more at ease, use a car
that could easily pass as a taxi in appearance(no explicit markings) etc

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: July 07, 2007, 09:14:43 PM »

Lalas - I have a Shango question for you.

I'm very taken by the notion discussed yesterday of some of the Aruban officials/ALE expecting bribes when Beth and Dave arrived.

Have you ever seen anything in Shango that might could be taken to refer to money changing hands?

TY

I Stand With The Girl
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: July 07, 2007, 09:15:12 PM »

Do any of you remember that interview when FOX I believe caught Steve Croes leaving in his car shortly after he was released? Another male was with him but I do not remember who that was, do any of you?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #690 on: July 07, 2007, 09:17:00 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
Thank you GEL !!!

Sunfreak, I agree. So what could be the reason why Lorenzo is still incarcerated? Why would Julia Renfro lie about his existence to all of us over and over again?

Maybe he's the daddy of one of her children

Shocked

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: July 07, 2007, 09:17:12 PM »

Quote from: Katysmom
Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I think so too if the goon boy is Joran Laughing He favors PVDS also.From the side view you (I) can tell it more.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: July 07, 2007, 09:20:32 PM »

GEL - nice to see Aristotle's response to Julia and Angela's crap
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: July 07, 2007, 09:21:54 PM »

Quote from: greeneyedlady

I think so too if the goon boy is Joran Laughing He favors PVDS also.From the side view you (I) can tell it more.

Yes, Joran is to whom I was referring.  The only way I can described either one of them is just plain butt ugly.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: July 07, 2007, 09:22:32 PM »

Do any of you remember that interview when FOX I believe caught Steve Croes leaving in his car shortly after he was released? Another male was with him but I do not remember who that was, do any of you?

I think it was his uncle. He was a retired ALE. Name something like solignier?

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: July 07, 2007, 09:22:32 PM »

His uncle?? Where he looked stoned and said he didn't know deepak or anyone else involved??

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: July 07, 2007, 09:22:38 PM »

Klaas didn't an Aruban FP poster post something even this spring about the paternity of Renfro's last child? As I recall it was someone who definitely did not approve of Renfro.

BB I can see them teaching the boys the ropes, I can also imagine if people on the Tattoo were asking where they could get a 'hit' that Steve would have certainly whispered Lorenzo to them? or what other things can one imagine the local drug dealer might dabble in?

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: July 07, 2007, 09:25:01 PM »

The only way I can described either one of them is just plain butt ugly.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: July 07, 2007, 09:27:02 PM »

Klaas didn't an Aruban FP poster post something even this spring about the paternity of Renfro's last child? As I recall it was someone who definitely did not approve of Renfro.

BB I can see them teaching the boys the ropes, I can also imagine if people on the Tattoo were asking where they could get a 'hit' that Steve would have certainly whispered Lorenzo to them? or what other things can one imagine the local drug dealer might dabble in?

Heck I wouldn't be suprised if SC just sold direct. Supplier LVR. Speculation.....

I wonder how many times we might  have overlooked LVR's pic in the course of these past 2 years mixed in with all the bar pics?

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: July 07, 2007, 09:27:03 PM »

The only way I can described either one of them is just plain butt ugly.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Some people should not be allowed to reproduce

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.