April 19, 2024, 06:28:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #652 7/6 - 7/8/2007  (Read 136389 times)
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: July 07, 2007, 09:28:00 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Do any of you remember that interview when FOX I believe caught Steve Croes leaving in his car shortly after he was released? Another male was with him but I do not remember who that was, do any of you?

I think it was his uncle. He was a retired ALE. Name something like solignier?

Rufo Solognier - retired Aruban "police" officer, uncle to Steve Croes, and his next-door neighbor.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #701 on: July 07, 2007, 09:30:10 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
So Mr Pink is in the US.Hmmm.Maybe his last film had things he didn't expect.Jr should read the short story Man Without a Country,and ask when Hugo comes,where is she going to go.HE said he killed Natalee at the Huts,but I am not so sure.So many pervs,so little time

I posted much earlier that my gut reaction is that Natalee is in a video/her last night....someone has a copy of that *film* they paid a lot of $ for it.  I feel there are a lot of films of the same nature, only made available to a few select wealthy group of pervs.

The Lions Den aka wealthy private club...as you all already know, and Lorenzo are the keys.

JMOO

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: July 07, 2007, 09:30:25 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
*******-I think Lorenzo is in this mess also.All these BS articles that came out the last couple of days may just be another deflection off Lorenzo.He sure hasn't been mentioned anymore.

GEL  - I agree.  They are doing everything they can NOT to talk about Lorenzo.

Does this mean we are getting close to finding out important facts when they do this?I do believe that's it anytime there's talk of any of the suspects they find something else to throw out there and take attention away...they have been doing a good job,but damn it's been a tough job because all the suspects that have been named they've had to quit whatever they were doing elsewhere and come in and try to take the heat off them with more lies.It's been a damn tough job,you'd think they'd be tired by now Laughing

They are getting despirate.  Look at the Amigoe article.  Look at Angela posting at BFN.  They are despirately trying to cover their asses.  As far as I know Lorenzo is still being detained.  I'm praying they are questioning him on more than his use of marijuana.

... or it is taking time for Lorenzo to get his story to sync with Paulus, Joran, Deepak, Satish, GVS and Steve Croes ... all who were detain as suspects on suspicion of being involved with the events of that morning when Natalee Holloway with missing ... not just witnesses being questioned.  Then there was Guido Wever who was arrested but the prosecutor in her wisdom made the decision not to extradite him from Holland to Aruba to face the suspicions leveled against him.

Janet

FOX NEWS
May 22, 2006

Guido Wever, an Aruba national, is expected to face charges Tuesday in a Dutch courtroom connection with the disappearance of the high school senior. Wever's lawyer, Gerard Spong was expected to file a suit Monday to prevent his extradition to the Caribbean island on charges of "assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen.

Joran, Deepak, Satish, Steve Croes and Paulus
FOX NEWS
June 24, 2005

Joran van der Sloot (search) and his friends Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are being held under suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

A fourth man, party boat DJ Steve Croes, is being held under the same conditions.

The fifth man, Paul van der Sloot (search) — the father of 17-year-old Joran — was being held on suspicion of complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping. Under the Aruban system, complicity is a lesser charge.

Geoffrey van Cromvoirt (GVC)
ABC NEWS
April 24, 2006

Geoffrey van Cromvoirt, 19, has been released into the custody of his parents after spending more than a week in an Aruba jail on suspicion of "criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance" of Natalee Holloway.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: July 07, 2007, 09:31:29 PM »

Fox Reporter Says Natalee Story "Most Difficult" He's Covered
imdb.com

Posted on 06/17/2005 2:03:49 PM PDT by paudio

Fox News reporter Rick Leventhal has written on the Fox Fan Central blog that covering the Natalee Holloway story in Aruba has been "one of the most difficult, intense, and confounding stories I've covered." Leventhal scored government officials who had been leaking official word of confessions and "confirmed grave sites," then quickly retracting them after they're reported. Leventhal pointed out that CNN has been hoodwinked by officials just as he had been, pointing out that the rival network earlier this week reported that Natalee's death had been confirmed and that there had been a confession. The prime minister later announced that there had been no confession and no recovery of a body. The following day, Leventhal said, a Fox News producer received word from a spokesman for the minister of justice that Natalee was "confirmed dead." He said he went on the air with the news. "While we didn't have a second source, he was a government official and was willing to be quoted. ... Within an hour, he was on the phone, saying he'd been a victim of a 'campaign of misinformation, ' and what he told us wasn't official after all." Concluded Leventhal: "Police and officials don't talk here like they do in the States."

http://tinyurl.com/2ukwx6

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: July 07, 2007, 09:32:51 PM »

I made contact with Lisa Kelly.

What a beautiful woman!
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: July 07, 2007, 09:34:00 PM »

GEL - nice to see Aristotle's response to Julia and Angela's crap

Yeah and we know there's plenty more out there,I just can't understand why that Beth can't pull together what these posters and what she knows and get something done about the injustice and hiding evidence-what is it these people have that keep this from happening??I'm confused.
The corruption is there for all to see if they choose to open their eyes.
They talk about Beth being over bearing,in all honesty if it were me I'd blast them with all this info and BS lies now-Beth has more patience than I do for sure.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #706 on: July 07, 2007, 09:34:07 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

What a beautiful woman!

Who is Lisa Kelly?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: July 07, 2007, 09:35:42 PM »

On 6-11 Aruban police commissioner van der Straaten was asked by a Dutch journalist if he had any hopes for a positive outcome? Van der Straaten replied, “You always have to be hopeful, but I don’t believe anymore that we will find Natalee alive.” When asked why not, van der Straaten replied, “Because I know the details of the investigation and you don't!”
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: July 07, 2007, 09:35:43 PM »

Yeah and we know there's plenty more out there,I just can't understand why that Beth can't pull together what these posters and what she knows and get something done about the injustice and hiding evidence-what is it these people have that keep this from happening??I'm confused.
They talk about Beth being over bearing,in all honesty if it were me I'd blast them with all this info and BS lies now-Beth has more patience than I do for sure.

There has to be a good reason Beth is not talking.  She truely is a saint.  Aruba should consider themselves lucky that it wasn't my daughter missing.  That island would of been blown to bits long ago

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: July 07, 2007, 09:36:51 PM »

What a beautiful woman!

Ok,now I'm jealous...lol..j/k
who is Lisa Kelly?

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: July 07, 2007, 09:38:51 PM »

What a beautiful woman!

The singer??

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: July 07, 2007, 09:40:46 PM »

Are we playing the "i've got a secret but can't tell" game?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: July 07, 2007, 09:41:05 PM »

What a beautiful woman!

Easy - excuse my ignorance, who is Lisa Kelly?  I should know but I don't.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #713 on: July 07, 2007, 09:41:57 PM »

Well, let's see if I remember this correctly.  If not, I am certain there is someone out there that can and will correct me.

I didn't usually engage Bondia in conversation.  She was always way ahead of me and everyone else could take her on quite nicely, but I did finally ask her about Lorenzo.  I think my question was simple...Do you know Lorenzo?  She ignored me at first, but you could tell everyone was holding their breath because I had asked the one question that everyone wanted answered at the time.  It was a bit comical actually.  She was talking about things that were going on in Aruba, such as, going out to photo things we were asking about.  It was around the same time as the Loon guy's photo.  I think she just said she didn't know a Lorenzo.  I knew she had to know, so I think I pressed her for more info...needless to say, she quickly decided it was time for her to call it a night.  I think I asked her again later on when his name came up again.  Still she did not know Lorenzo...the Lorenzo that gave all the great rave parties.  Finally, she admitted she thought she knew of him.  I then asked for a photo of him...then she tells me that she needs a new card thingy for her digital camera.  After that, I knew she was all  BS.  What news photographer would ever go around for so long without a memory card?  She had a reason to not provide us with a photo.  Funny thing is...no one else we ever asked about Lorenzo could help us with a photo either.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: July 07, 2007, 09:42:11 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"

There has to be a good reason Beth is not talking.  She truely is a saint.  Aruba should consider themselves lucky that it wasn't my daughter missing.  That island would of been blown to bits long ago

IMO it could have something to do with her book that is soon to be coming out.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: July 07, 2007, 09:42:20 PM »

She can't go in there like a bunch of red-neck cowboys with vigilante justice.  She already solved the case once.  She can't make ARuba do anything.  They are putting pressure on ARuba through the motherland, that's about it.

Just spit Them out Aruba.  Is it worth going down the crapper for one ex-judge wannabe and his loser sons & their friends?
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: July 07, 2007, 09:44:24 PM »

IMO it could have something to do with her book that is soon to be coming out.

Klass, aren't you supposed to be enjoying a relaxing weekend with your family?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #717 on: July 07, 2007, 09:45:53 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Lalas - I have a Shango question for you.

I'm very taken by the notion discussed yesterday of some of the Aruban officials/ALE expecting bribes when Beth and Dave arrived.

Have you ever seen anything in Shango that might could be taken to refer to money changing hands?

TY

I don't think Shango directly mentions money.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: July 07, 2007, 09:47:02 PM »

I just thought of something - Aruba is more like the SM logo.  See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.  Also the LV saying, "What happens in Aruba stays in Aruba."
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: July 07, 2007, 09:47:27 PM »

What a beautiful woman!

Easy - excuse my ignorance, who is Lisa Kelly?  I should know but I don't.

From Wikipedia:  Lisa Kelly (Irish Laoise Ní Cheallaigh, born 7 May 1977 in Dublin, Ireland) is a singer of both Classical and Celtic music. She has taken part in many musical theatre productions and concerts, and is currently a member of the musical group Celtic Woman. She is married to Australian dancer Scott Porter and has two sons, Cian and Jack

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.