April 24, 2024, 12:44:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #652 7/6 - 7/8/2007  (Read 136471 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: July 07, 2007, 10:23:18 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "tcumom"
Lalas and BT ~ I guess no news on our special squirrel, Terry?  Crying or Very sad  
Don't mean to be bugging you all.

Not a word.  Sad

Nothing.  I wish we could call the hospital.

They won't tell us anything. We're not on The List.  Rolling Eyes

He's in the hospital ? That does not sound good unless he is there for treatment.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #781 on: July 07, 2007, 10:23:30 PM »

What we need is for another doctor to call and ask about him.  I don't think we have any monkey doctors.

Would I be intruding if I asked what Terry is in the hospital for?  If it's none of my business, I understand.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #782 on: July 07, 2007, 10:23:35 PM »

If they did the surgery then that means he won't be talking for a while...so that is one reason he can't tell us anything and I doubt there is internet there for him to use.  Still, I am concerned.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: July 07, 2007, 10:24:02 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Lalas and BT ~ I guess no news on our special squirrel, Terry?  Crying or Very sad  
Don't mean to be bugging you all.

Not a word.  Sad

Nothing.  I wish we could call the hospital.

They won't tell us anything. We're not on The List.  Rolling Eyes

What's going on with Terry?  Whatever it is I'm sending up a special prayer for him right now.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #784 on: July 07, 2007, 10:24:58 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
What we need is for another doctor to call and ask about him.  I don't think we have any monkey doctors.

Would I be intruding if I asked what Terry is in the hospital for?  If it's none of my business, I understand.

He was having surgery for throat cancer.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: July 07, 2007, 10:25:33 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Hey Anna. be on the look out for a package from GA.  It's safe no bombs.  you should recognize my boycott Aruba labels.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Thanks!!

I will BOLO and not call the bomb squad!

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: July 07, 2007, 10:26:11 PM »

Terry finished his treatment for throat cancer, and was told he needed to have some nodes (?) removed. The surgeon said if tissue that was obviously cancerous was found during the surgery, the surgery would be stopped because it would mean there was nothing else that could be done for him.  Sad

The surgery was yesterday at noon, and we haven't heard anything yet.

I Stand With The Girl
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #787 on: July 07, 2007, 10:26:23 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"

He was having surgery for throat cancer.

I'm so sorry to hear that  Sad   I will definately say a prayer for him.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: July 07, 2007, 10:26:38 PM »

BT ~ Check your email in a minute or two ~ thanks.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: July 07, 2007, 10:27:09 PM »

Hi Everybody!!

Klaas have a wonderful trip, and I'm so glad your son and daughter-in-law are ok.

Hope we here some good news from Terry soon.  I've been wondering about him.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #790 on: July 07, 2007, 10:27:23 PM »

Terry has been in treatment for several months now.  His last step was surgery to clear the margins and if the surgeon found any traces of cancer outside those areas they would wake him up.  There would be little left for them to do.  I have feared to worst and prayed for the miracle.  That is why I am worried.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: July 07, 2007, 10:28:37 PM »

At your service, madam.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: July 07, 2007, 10:28:40 PM »

I think i posted this link about a week ago

June 9th arrest warrants for J2K and and on June 10 you have this from  the Aruban PM  (your have to click the Red Listen Button  ) http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4697995
You have about a 15 sec. commercial 1st  then listen real close at about 1:45 into the clip at his Choice of words

Why in the world would the PM be so damned concerned about tourism being hurt at this time of the investigation.  This is Not a statement from the Police, Not a mayor, Not a Governor, Not even old Rubber Legs the Mouth piece at the time..
Something came out (more known)  when they were detained and made it to the TOP DAWGS within hours...

JMO of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #793 on: July 07, 2007, 10:29:33 PM »

We need someone that can get in touch with the hospital that has some clout and can tell us something.  I just need to hear if he made it okay. Who's a nurse?  Maybe they could help.  If I still worked at our local hospital I could find out.  Don't need a blow by blow, just want to know he's okay.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: July 07, 2007, 10:30:16 PM »

Quote from: robots
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Not sure why I am the one they pick on, but it makes me tired. And I think I might just spill my guts!

RU:
Brooks Bridges and Donnie Rollins (dig, dig, dig)

((edit - please don't post personal info here}}.

BT is a SOOTHSAYER

where the heck is IBE ?

Here! Robots. Thank you and all other Good Monkeys. Been under weather. been a "down week"  Then sister of the mother of my "adopted" grandchildren died in childbirth in Mexico so the family left in a hurry Thurs., so I volunteered to put out open house signs tomorrow and pick them up 4 hrs later (their Sunday job). Just trying to figure how to get 12 signs/flags in a small car. Will have to make several trips. My neighbor said she'd go with me with her cell phone and MINE (thanks) cause it's an area known to have gangs in Venice.

Just staying in, reading here. Loving/playing with my pets and watching the Mormon choir on TV with beautiful scenes of America. We do have a great country and a great bunch of Monkeys. J4N !

Thanks... will post  when I return tomorrow!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: July 07, 2007, 10:31:00 PM »

Terry finished his treatment for throat cancer, and was told he needed to have some nodes (?) removed. The surgeon said if tissue that was obviously cancerous was found during the surgery, the surgery would be stopped because it would mean there was nothing else that could be done for him.  Sad

Call the hospital and ask for his room number and his condition. They will tell you that much. AT least you will find if he's still in the hospital or not.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #796 on: July 07, 2007, 10:35:03 PM »

At your service, madam.

Do you have my email addy or BT's?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #797 on: July 07, 2007, 10:35:06 PM »

Call the hospital and ask for his room number and his condition. They will tell you that much. AT least you will find if he's still in the hospital or not.

Sunfreak thats a great idea..  If he is not in ICU and in a regular room.. maybe someone cane make some headway?
I hope you are feeling well yourself sweety!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: July 07, 2007, 10:36:21 PM »

At your service, madam.

Do you have my email addy or BT's?

Lalas - I don't remember which hospital he said he would be in. She should contact you.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: July 07, 2007, 10:37:09 PM »

Yippee - figured out how to send pictures via email with my new Motorolla Razr phone.  Now if I win a big Jack Pot I can take a pic and send it to you guys, LOL  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.