March 28, 2024, 10:55:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #652 7/6 - 7/8/2007  (Read 135873 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: July 08, 2007, 09:53:23 AM »

what has ever happened with the two arrests in the Madeline McCann case?

I declare there appears to be a missing child or female nearly everyday lately, it's a wonder LE can handle all of the demand?

I continue to stand with the girl.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: July 08, 2007, 09:53:35 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
San I am trying to help Glendene Grant who daughter Jessie Foster is missing in Vegas. I put some info on there about the last person seen with her. (Peter Todd) and within only 15 or so minutes I got a hit on him. I sent the screen capture to Mrs Grant. Some of these people actually look to see what people are saying about them.

I bet they do Rob.  I can see Joran looking for his name all over the place.  He feels like he is a celebrity now.  Too bad he got such a warm greeting when he game to visit in New York Wink
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #902 on: July 08, 2007, 09:53:43 AM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
I thought for drugs and money laundering,plus rapes of over 20 women

Tiger - I think this is more like it. The FBI or DEA already knew about him for some reason.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #903 on: July 08, 2007, 09:55:38 AM »

SF - the ATA was around in 2003. I think you are referring to the Strategic Task Force. That was the group operating behind the scene as early as 6-5-2005.

Oops sorry -- I always get those two mixed up...

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: July 08, 2007, 09:56:14 AM »

Did any of you see that maniac Mark Karr in the JonBenet case was arrested for domestic violence last night? Greta just had him on and he was waxing rhapsodic about his new girlfriend, then he gets into a fight with her at his father's house and his father intervenes and he starts whooping on his father?  Shocked

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: July 08, 2007, 09:59:51 AM »

arrested for, not to, can't type this morning worth a darn

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: July 08, 2007, 10:00:37 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Did any of you see that maniac Mark Karr in the JonBenet case was arrested to domestic violence last night? Greta just had him on and he was waxing rhapsodic about his new girlfriend, then he gets into a fight with her at his father's house and his father intervenes and he starts whooping on his father?  Shocked

That guy needs his legs bashed.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: July 08, 2007, 10:01:24 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Did any of you see that maniac Mark Karr in the JonBenet case was arrested to domestic violence last night? Greta just had him on and he was waxing rhapsodic about his new girlfriend, then he gets into a fight with her at his father's house and his father intervenes and he starts whooping on his father?  Shocked

I think he needs to be institutionalized somewhere  Rolling Eyes

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: July 08, 2007, 10:03:12 AM »

I agree and throw away the key.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #909 on: July 08, 2007, 10:04:52 AM »

May I add that the new girlfriend may need some help, as well?  WTH is she thinking? Rolling Eyes

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: July 08, 2007, 10:05:02 AM »

I did also notice when I went to Greta's blog site (been a very long time since I did)..........she still has Natalee's video's up? If you missed her interview with Mo's wife in the Anna Nicole case, that video is there - I had missed it.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #911 on: July 08, 2007, 10:05:04 AM »

San I am trying to help Glendene Grant who daughter Jessie Foster is missing in Vegas. I put some info on there about the last person seen with her. (Peter Todd) and within only 15 or so minutes I got a hit on him. I sent the screen capture to Mrs Grant. Some of these people actually look to see what people are saying about them.

That is more or less what I have been doing on our site meter...I think...lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: July 08, 2007, 10:05:52 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

May I add that the new girlfriend may need some help, as well?  WTH is she thinking? Rolling Eyes

well that's a given Mom  Laughing she needs help too !!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: July 08, 2007, 10:06:04 AM »

I agree 2NJSons.  This girl knows what this guy did and what he is.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: July 08, 2007, 10:06:09 AM »

Why? Does he own this place?
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #915 on: July 08, 2007, 10:06:39 AM »

it is hot as heck here, is it miserable where you are Easy? Not one drop of rain here now in weeks, I guess the drought migrated up here.

silvefox did you listen to the link OF posted? I did and Oduber surely did come out early and strong about the tourism, he said it was their "bread", I guess he didn't realize the american saying is bread and butter  Laughing

in any event it was clear he was on the offensive.....I agree with your conclusions.

I thought what BB posted about Rick L from FOX last night was very interesting too.

Yeah i did -- and at the time it passed right over my head -- but now, in retrospect looking backwards i believe there is a very strong possibility that the PM of Aruba was briefed on the "true" facts of the case and panic set in and damage control was instantly formulated...

It all makes sense right now -- this thing will probably bring down the entire current Aruban government because why else would he take such draconian measures in the early days of the investigation unless something big, someone big was involved in such a way that it would castrate an entire nation's economy if the truth were to be revealed....

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: July 08, 2007, 10:08:03 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Why? Does he own this place?

who Easy?

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #917 on: July 08, 2007, 10:08:08 AM »

I agree 2NJSons.  This girl knows what this guy did and what he is.

Wondering if she's over 18, too.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: July 08, 2007, 10:10:22 AM »

{edited - Easy, please no personal information.  Thanks.}
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #919 on: July 08, 2007, 10:10:29 AM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"

That is more or less what I have been doing on our site meter...I think...lol.

for some of these case this might be all there is Nut44x4. And when someone is that specific it should raise an alarm.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.