April 18, 2024, 09:59:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #652 7/6 - 7/8/2007  (Read 136361 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: July 08, 2007, 10:33:02 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
I was always treated like royalty on Aruba. I can't deny that. I have not one horror story myself and have a few stories that are above and beyond the call for a tourist to receive.

But after what happened to Natalee and the way they treated everyone.... well that's enough for me. And ya know... while I'm on the subject. It really seems like the Ex Pats that are the absolute worst. The Arubans I know are really good people, but people like JR and Mark the Turd Bomb, really leave Aruba in a bad light. They are to blame as much as anyone for turning off so many.

well those people aren't the natives but rather the parasites who have come to Aruba to earn a buck by hook or crook, right? I just wish the little folks on Aruba would revolt against them all, take back ownership of their island, clean it up.

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: July 08, 2007, 10:34:52 AM »

Hi Anna-

I missed your post until now, did you bring coffee for us this morning? Did you get any rain ever yesterday?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: July 08, 2007, 10:35:07 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
I was always treated like royalty on Aruba. I can't deny that. I have not one horror story myself and have a few stories that are above and beyond the call for a tourist to receive.

But after what happened to Natalee and the way they treated everyone.... well that's enough for me. And ya know... while I'm on the subject. It really seems like the Ex Pats that are the absolute worst. The Arubans I know are really good people, but people like JR and Mark the Turd Bomb, really leave Aruba in a bad light. They are to blame as much as anyone for turning off so many.

well those people aren't the natives but rather the parasites who have come to Aruba to earn a buck by hook or crook, right? I just wish the little folks on Aruba would revolt against them all, take back ownership of their island, clean it up.

I wish the native Arubans would pay the Kalpoes and Sloots a visit.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: July 08, 2007, 10:37:28 AM »

Easy it's all about the almighty dollar, even though they accuse SM of that all the time, it's amazing they are so naive how they are earning dollars for the site owner at RU.

I think it is about dollars.  Something is wrong!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: July 08, 2007, 10:38:32 AM »

San I think they need a tribunal

Laughing

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: July 08, 2007, 10:39:14 AM »

San I think they need a tribunal

Laughing

Sounds good to me.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #946 on: July 08, 2007, 10:40:05 AM »

Quote from: "San"

I wish the native Arubans would pay the Kalpoes and Sloots a visit.

I heard they ran away back to Suriname. Did you hear that too?

They're partying in Barranquilla. Dance their asses off.

They are pregnant be each other and when they have the baby they'll be back.. you'll see!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #947 on: July 08, 2007, 10:40:34 AM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
I thought for drugs and money laundering,plus rapes of over 20 women

Tiger - I think this is more like it. The FBI or DEA already knew about him for some reason.

Wasn't it Jossy that said Joran was under surveillance ? before Natalee went to Aruba?? Didn't hear much else about that...only in the beginning.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #948 on: July 08, 2007, 10:42:32 AM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Quote from: "Tiger"
I thought for drugs and money laundering,plus rapes of over 20 women

Tiger - I think this is more like it. The FBI or DEA already knew about him for some reason.

Wasn't it Jossy that said Joran was under surveillance ? before Natalee went to Aruba?? Didn't hear much else about that...only in the beginning.

yes vaguely. He never elaborated IIRC Nut.

+++

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: July 08, 2007, 10:42:45 AM »

http://www.elevology.com/testimonials.php
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: July 08, 2007, 10:43:40 AM »

Because on the 10th day Deepak confessed and told everything that happened and who was present at the time.  Deepak is the only person who named Freddy, Koen, Sander & Steve Croes.  We don't hear anyone elses name as far as I can remember of being involved.  Deepak said Freddy needs to tell the truth and Sander & Koen need to be arrested also.

Oh of course I forgot to mention Deepak mentions the king pin himself Paulus Van der Sloot.

SAN,

Interesting and certainly possible.

Also interesting who is not mentioned.  As time goes on, my own personal list of those involved shrinks but always comes back to the J2KP.  Not sure how the others are involved but think other adults more involved in making evidence disappear, asking the wrong questions, leading witnesses, etc. rather than any direct assistance.

I think the actual crime and disappearance is totally contained and applies with those you name above.  The rest has been AHATA spin to obfuscate and confuse.

Same for all the accusations leveled against MB kids and Beth.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #951 on: July 08, 2007, 10:45:56 AM »

Mike we haven't heard anything from Jossy in a while. I see he will be on Dana tomorrow... anything you know?

by the way... is his health getting better?

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: July 08, 2007, 10:46:11 AM »

Hi Anna-

I missed your post until now, did you bring coffee for us this morning? Did you get any rain ever yesterday?

No, None,

Sorry to say no rain, a light drizzle for a few minutes.  North of Gadsden, it just always seems to dissipate.

Only 40% chance today but still hopeful.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #953 on: July 08, 2007, 10:47:38 AM »

Mike we haven't heard anything from Jossy in a while. I see he will be on Dana tomorrow... anything you know?

Now I don't see that he will be on Dana.. does anyone know.. I thought that's what I remember.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #954 on: July 08, 2007, 10:49:03 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Hi Anna-

No, None,

Sorry to say no rain, a light drizzle for a few minutes.  North of Gadsden, it just always seems to dissipate.

Anna- I have been following your concern for rain. I don't comment on it, but when was the last time it rained... I saw you post that there was a mild mist once...

+++

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: July 08, 2007, 10:49:18 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Hi Anna-

No, None,

oh shoot I was hoping you would !!! arrrghhh !! we started having some huge drops of rain for a few minutes but then it went away late yesterday. It's just so much hotter this week, I was out working in a flower bed at 7am this morning and felt faint it was so humid and hot !

ants are now out at my screen porch, they always come when we have a drought and I'll be battling them all week now

I have no energy, I just want to do this

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: July 08, 2007, 10:51:05 AM »

Now I don't see that he will be on Dana.. does anyone know.. I thought that's what I remember.

Yes he is suppose to be on Dana tomorrow.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: July 08, 2007, 10:51:23 AM »

Easy-

here is a smiley for you, maybe you can use it to help dissipate the anger?

just imagine it's a mouse  Laughing

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: July 08, 2007, 10:57:38 AM »

Who is going to help me get to page 50 Very Happy .
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: July 08, 2007, 10:58:42 AM »

Who is going to help me get to page 50 Very Happy .

Laughing does Rob have any maps he can post?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.