March 28, 2024, 09:50:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #652 7/6 - 7/8/2007  (Read 135862 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: July 08, 2007, 10:59:35 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "San"
Who is going to help me get to page 50 Very Happy .

Laughing does Rob have any maps he can post?

Laughing No maps please.  That means the margins will get blown.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: July 08, 2007, 11:00:50 AM »

Quote from: "Silverfox"

<snipped>

Just 10 days into the investigation the Prime minister of Aruba is already concerned about Tourism?  

Of course, which is why he formulated the disinformation task force... the ATA... And it suggests he had inside information as to the truth and the real players and knew this might not go away - right?  So the best defense is a good offense and the ATA is formed, a long with a number of other things....

sick...

The investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway has always been about distancing Joran and Paulus from implication and ... protecting the tourism Industry.  Justice for an eighteen year old American citizen was never a consideration.

Janet

The Strategic Communications Task Force
June, 2005

http://www.aruba.com/nholloway/taskforce.htm

Who We Are

The Strategic Communications Task Force is a working group established in Aruba to address the issues surrounding the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The Task Force includes representatives from AHATA (Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association), ATA (Aruba Tourism Authority), business and government leaders

"The Strategic Communications Task Force’s goal is to stay abreast of all developments in the Natalee Holloway disappearance, verify if information given is truthful and bring forward the correct facts when necessary.  The Task Force also aims to inform the public and media whenever there is information that can be shared and monitor media coverage both locally and internationally in an effort to prevent and minimize any damage to the economic wellbeing of Aruba."

Prime Minister Nelson Oduber presents “anti incorrect news” committee
by A.M. Digital
Posted: Jun 30, 2005 17:21 UTC

ORANJESTAD - At the weekly Government press conference Prime Minister Oduber officially presented a committee that was just appointed and with the task to minimize the effect of all the negative and incorrect information that is being disseminated on Aruba in connection with the disappearance of the American student Natalee Holloway

<snipped>

“Aruba is known for its solidarity and in these difficult moments the Government is requesting the assistance of all citizens that are of good will in fighting the incorrect and negative information on Aruba that is going around the globe. There are media, in particular the international media that transmit negative and even incorrect information, giving the impression out there that our institutions do not function, which is something that the Government does not agree with” said the Prime Minister The committee consists of public and private sector personalities and some that have served this country in high positions.

“The committee has been working for some time behind the screens without too much publicity, and function on behalf of the people of Aruba in order to minimize the impact of the negative news that is being sent out”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: July 08, 2007, 11:01:01 AM »

Rob,

It rained once about ten days ago but the prob is we are about 50 inches short on rainfall for the last three years so this is long term in this region.  We are certainly still at D-4 worst level and local weather says it will likely last through August but this year we had major crop failure and many with water wells only now have to water and no access to it via commercial water lines.

At least I do have commercial water and have been allowing those who don't to fill many containers to take to their homes that don't have it.  The water lines do not run on to every secondary or small roads to reach all homes, etc.

Also having to water the horses I board as pond is just about all mud now.

Our best chance was yesterday and it didn't happen.  Local stores all have Burn Notices in windows.  But there are still small streams and water standing in some areas for wildlife so guess it could always be worse.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #963 on: July 08, 2007, 11:04:12 AM »

That Abrams Report link I posted the other day...retired cop Nicholaas & Renfro...I think it was dated 6/30/05 or thereabouts....

Tamikosmom's Task Force article....same date...mmmmm

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: July 08, 2007, 11:04:47 AM »

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #965 on: July 08, 2007, 11:05:46 AM »

Helping, San.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: July 08, 2007, 11:06:05 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Rob,

It rained once about ten days ago but the prob is we are about 50 inches short on rainfall for the last three years so this is long term in this region.  We are certainly still at D-4 worst level and local weather says it will likely last through August but this year we had major crop failure and many with water wells only now have to water and no access to it via commercial water lines.

At least I do have commercial water and have been allowing those who don't to fill many containers to take to their homes that don't have it.  The water lines do not run on to every secondary or small roads to reach all homes, etc.

Our best chance was yesterday and it didn't happen.  Local stores all have Burn Notices in windows.  But there are still small streams and water standing in some areas for wildlife so guess it could always be worse.

do you have room in your barn for this horse?  Laughing

I only did it to help San close out this thread so no one hit me please  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: July 08, 2007, 11:06:25 AM »

Yum
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: July 08, 2007, 11:07:54 AM »

Rob,

do you have room in your barn for this horse?  Laughing

I only did it to help San close out this thread so no one hit me please  Laughing

You blew the margins Laughing
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: July 08, 2007, 11:08:42 AM »

Quote from: "San"

Yum

double yum, they look like pecan waffles to me  Very Happy

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: July 08, 2007, 11:08:55 AM »

Quote:

The investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway has always been about distancing Joran and Paulus from implication and ... protecting the tourism Industry. Justice for an eighteen year old American citizen was never a consideration.

Janet

I agree Janet and other than Jossy there has not been one person in Aruba who had justice as their goal.  No one truly was a friend to Beth, not even in the beginning for if you read the posts you made and the one by 2NJ, it is apparent that justice was NOT in the works from the beginning.  

Protection of tourism was.

PERSONA NON GRATA

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: July 08, 2007, 11:09:21 AM »

uh oh sorry  Embarassed

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: July 08, 2007, 11:10:23 AM »

Quote:

The investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway has always been about distancing Joran and Paulus from implication and ... protecting the tourism Industry. Justice for an eighteen year old American citizen was never a consideration.

Janet

I agree Janet and other than Jossy there has not been one person in Aruba who had justice as their goal.  No one truly was a friend to Beth, not even in the beginning for if you read the posts you made and the one by 2NJ, it is apparent that justice was NOT in the works from the beginning.  

yes it was and I understand Aruba has had the PR firm from NYC down once again recently for some 'intensive' work  Rolling Eyes

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #973 on: July 08, 2007, 11:10:56 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
That Abrams Report link I posted the other day...retired cop Nicholaas & Renfro...I think it was dated 6/30/05 or thereabouts....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8330886/

June 22nd, and updated June 30, 2005

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: July 08, 2007, 11:12:06 AM »

Thank you, None!

And thank Little None, too!

Always room for more around here.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: July 08, 2007, 11:12:12 AM »

Quote:

Janet

Yep and that is because a high judicial official was involved along with his son and the crime happened right in their home.

They knew right away what happened and who did it.  They knew this from Joran's past actions.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: July 08, 2007, 11:13:17 AM »

Thank you, None!

Very Happy

the things she does to these pets, outta be against the law  Laughing

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: July 08, 2007, 11:14:09 AM »

Thank you, None!

Very Happy

Laughing  Laughing
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: July 08, 2007, 11:14:20 AM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8330886/

June 22nd, and updated June 30, 2005

Does Renfro strike any of you as the kind of person to do ANYTHING for free??????

not me said the little red hen  Laughing

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: July 08, 2007, 11:15:23 AM »

Thank you, None!

Very Happy

The dog appears to completely enjoy it!  Not so the Cat Cotton, however.

Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.