April 26, 2024, 07:24:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JO ANN (JODIE) BAIN AND 3 DAUGHTERS MISSING 4/27/2012(2 murdered 2 safe)  (Read 545904 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: May 08, 2012, 09:56:33 PM »

JVM is talking about the case.
Clothing belonging to the younger girls found in the trailer home.

Kidnap Suspect Seen on Surveillance Video Three Days After Bain Family Reported Missing
May 8, 2012

<snipped>

During the investigation, police also found a trailer that Mayes had rented from Union County, Miss., which contained property of the two girls who are still missing and thought to be in Mayes' custody.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/kidnap-suspects-mother-wife-arrested-bain-family-disappearance/story?id=16303595

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: May 08, 2012, 10:08:18 PM »

I have seen pieces of this post but not all of it, this was on Nancy Grace tonight.  I think it's the post that Gary Bain made to Jo Ann (Jodie) Thompson Bain's Facebook wall in the first day or two after she and the girls were taken.  (I tried to type it just as it was shown in different clips on the screen.)

Gary Bain
I'm not very good with this Facebook stuff & may be doing this all wrong but here it is anyhow Jodie if you see this I love you & all of our girls u are not a party of my life all of u are my life & I can't imagine it without all of you so please call or just come home there is nothing we can't work thru together we always have & I hope we always will no one is mad at u I just need u & our girls back home safe & sound.  I would also li8ke to thank everyone who is working so hard to find my family.  All the officers of the Hardeman county sheriffs office as well as all our friends & relatives who are working so hard to get them home safely.
Again THANK YOU ALL

How sad is that?

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: May 08, 2012, 10:19:54 PM »

http://wreg.com/2012/05/08/friend-of-jon-ann-bain-has-message-for-murder-suspect/

Friend of Jo Ann Bain Has Message For Murder Suspect
Posted on: 4:39 pm, May 8, 2012, by Sabrina Hall, updated on: 06:19pm, May 8, 2012

::snipping2::
“I am just praying that he turns himself in,” said Bryant. “If you are watching this, please give the babies back.”

Becky’s plea goes out to a man she says she never knew or heard of before, even though Adam Mayes’ Facebook page shows he had a close relationship to the Bain children, “I just see that he looked like a close friend and they trusted him.”

Becky told us the last time she spoke to Jo Ann was the day before she disappeared, and that Jo Ann had booked a U-Haul to move to Tuscon, Arizona with her children and husband.

“She was happily married?” asked Reporter Sabrina Hall.

“Yes. Very,” she said.

Becky said she has no idea why anyone would want to harm her friend that she describes as a wonderful and independent woman, and a friend to everyone she met.

“She was unforgettable. She was a fighter,” she said.  “She was very playful. She was happy.”

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: May 08, 2012, 10:36:38 PM »

I have seen pieces of this post but not all of it, this was on Nancy Grace tonight.  I think it's the post that Gary Bain made to Jo Ann (Jodie) Thompson Bain's Facebook wall in the first day or two after she and the girls were taken.  (I tried to type it just as it was shown in different clips on the screen.)

Gary Bain
I'm not very good with this Facebook stuff & may be doing this all wrong but here it is anyhow Jodie if you see this I love you & all of our girls u are not a party of my life all of u are my life & I can't imagine it without all of you so please call or just come home there is nothing we can't work thru together we always have & I hope we always will no one is mad at u I just need u & our girls back home safe & sound.  I would also li8ke to thank everyone who is working so hard to find my family.  All the officers of the Hardeman county sheriffs office as well as all our friends & relatives who are working so hard to get them home safely.
Again THANK YOU ALL

How sad is that?

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: May 08, 2012, 10:39:35 PM »

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpp/news/mississippi/mayes-added-to-state%27s-most-wanted-list-rpt-20120508

snipped;

The store clerk said Mayes had come in before, but this time he noticed he cut his hair.

"I remember he had a hair cut because he had a pony(tail) and now he had a haircut."

Barghoutti says his ex-wife was here as recently as Thursday, "She was very quiet, she said, 'I can't believe.' But, then the cops were here and told me she was in on it."

Tuesday, Mayes' 65-year-old mother Mary was charged with Conspiracy to Commit Especially Aggravated Kidnapping. His ex-wife Teresa Mayes was charged with four counts of Especially Aggravated Kidnapping.

Guntown residents were shocked.

"What a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive," said Michael Mann. "It's real terrible and this whole community is shocked."

According to court documents, Adam Mayes kidnapped the victims, then he and his ex-wife drove a rented trailer, with the victims in it, from Tennessee to Mississippi.

Friday, the bodies of Joann Bain and her 14-year-old daughter were found buried in a shallow grave behind the Mississippi home Mayes lived in with his parents and ex-wife.

In the rented trailer, the FBI found property belonging to the 8 and 12-year-old missing Bain girls. They believe the 2 girls are with Mayes and are still alive.

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #365 on: May 08, 2012, 10:44:44 PM »

Gary Bain
Again THANK YOU ALL

How sad is that?

I know...so sad.   

It breaks my heart to think of what he's going through, grieving for Jodie and Adrienne and waiting, worrying, hoping that Alexandria and Kyliyah will be found alive...not knowing what they're going through.  Wondering if they saw what happened to Jodie and Adrienne. 

It's hard to even imagine.   Crying or Very sad

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: May 08, 2012, 10:44:50 PM »

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpp/news/mississippi/mayes-added-to-state%27s-most-wanted-list-rpt-20120508

snipped;

The store clerk said Mayes had come in before, but this time he noticed he cut his hair.

"I remember he had a hair cut because he had a pony(tail) and now he had a haircut."

Barghoutti says his ex-wife was here as recently as Thursday, "She was very quiet, she said, 'I can't believe.' But, then the cops were here and told me she was in on it."

Tuesday, Mayes' 65-year-old mother Mary was charged with Conspiracy to Commit Especially Aggravated Kidnapping. His ex-wife Teresa Mayes was charged with four counts of Especially Aggravated Kidnapping.

Guntown residents were shocked.

"What a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive," said Michael Mann. "It's real terrible and this whole community is shocked."

According to court documents, Adam Mayes kidnapped the victims, then he and his ex-wife drove a rented trailer, with the victims in it, from Tennessee to Mississippi.

Friday, the bodies of Joann Bain and her 14-year-old daughter were found buried in a shallow grave behind the Mississippi home Mayes lived in with his parents and ex-wife.

In the rented trailer, the FBI found property belonging to the 8 and 12-year-old missing Bain girls. They believe the 2 girls are with Mayes and are still alive.

I wonder if the rented trailer is the U-haul that Jo Ann rented?  Not sure if she had actually rented it already since Adam was there to help move.  If so, maybe Jo Ann and the oldest child died of exhaust inside of the trailer...from Tennessee to Mississippi.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: May 08, 2012, 11:00:24 PM »

labubske - idk.  I have been looking at old pictures on all the forums to see if I can see it anywhere? 

You'd think if it was the Baines rented trailer that Gary would of questioned it being missing right away?  Unless it was already hitched to the SUV I guess? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: May 08, 2012, 11:06:15 PM »

Tonight Bobbi Booth stated on Anderson Cooper that her sister Teresa Mayes suspected that Adam and Jo-Ann may have had an affair and ... that Adam may have been the biological father of the youngest girl/s.

Could the Bains upcoming move to Arizona have been the catalyst that triggered the tragic chain of events?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: May 08, 2012, 11:07:35 PM »

Video at link

http://wreg.com/2012/05/08/friend-of-jon-ann-bain-has-message-for-murder-suspect/

Posted on: 4:39 pm, May 8, 2012, by Sabrina Hall, updated on: 06:19pm, May 8, 2012

(Bolivar, TN) Becky Bryant said she had hoped it wasn’t her friends buried in a Mississippi backyard.

But, she learned, along with the rest of us, that it was.

“I am just praying that he turns himself in,” said Bryant. “If you are watching this, please give the babies back.”

Becky’s plea goes out to a man she says she never knew or heard of before, even though Adam Mayes’ Facebook page shows he had a close relationship to the Bain children, “I just see that he looked like a close friend and they trusted him.”

Becky told us the last time she spoke to Jo Ann was the day before she disappeared, and that Jo Ann had booked a U-Haul to move to Tuscon, Arizona with her children and husband.

“Yes. Very,” she said.

Becky said she has no idea why anyone would want to harm her friend that she describes as a wonderful and independent woman, and a friend to everyone she met.

“She was unforgettable. She was a fighter,” she said.  “She was very playful. She was happy.”

And while Becky is coming to terms with the death of her friend and 14-year-old Adrienne, she prays Jo Ann’s two other children come home, “The family can’t deal with not having anything after Jo Ann and Adrienne have been ripped from our lives.”

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: May 08, 2012, 11:12:37 PM »

labubske - idk.  I have been looking at old pictures on all the forums to see if I can see it anywhere? 

You'd think if it was the Baines rented trailer that Gary would of questioned it being missing right away?  Unless it was already hitched to the SUV I guess? 

That's true...that should have been noticed and likely would have been.  I wonder if Gary knew of this "rumor" of Adam being the father of the two younger ones...maybe he did notice things out of place and just thought maybe she left with him....In his note to her on FB he does say that they could work through anything...just please come back.  Something like that. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: May 08, 2012, 11:15:00 PM »

Tonight Bobbi Booth stated on Anderson Cooper that her sister Teresa Mayes suspected that Adam and Jo-Ann may have had an affair and ... that Adam may have been the biological father of the youngest girl/s.

Could the Bains upcoming move to Arizona have been the catalyst that triggered the tragic chain of events?

Janet

Oh wow...I wonder if this is true.  This has been hinted to throughout...this may mean that the girls are alive too.  I sure hope so.  Maybe everyone thought that it be best to keep it a secret and allow him to remain an "uncle" figure.  Maybe he couldn't take the thought of his two girls moving so far away.  Just a thought.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: May 08, 2012, 11:16:11 PM »

Janet

Oh wow...I wonder if this is true.  This has been hinted to throughout...this may mean that the girls are alive too.  I sure hope so.  Maybe everyone thought that it be best to keep it a secret and allow him to remain an "uncle" figure.  Maybe he couldn't take the thought of his two girls moving so far away.  Just a thought.

After re reading my statement...I want to make it clear that I in no way am showing sympathy for him...he is evil.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: May 08, 2012, 11:26:07 PM »

“Yes. Very,” she said.

Thanks tupelohoney. 

Bobbi Booth ... Adam Mayes SIL ... made the same plea tonight on Anderson Cooper (CNN).

I wish that Gary Bains had reached out through the media from the getgo and pleaded with the longtime family friend for the safe return of his family.

However ... the FB comment posted by Gary seems to indicate that he believed that his wife may have left willingly with the girls.

Janet

_____

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: May 08, 2012, 11:33:39 PM »

more on trailer...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/kidnap-suspects-mother-wife-arrested-bain-family-disappearance/story?id=16303595#.T6nTxutYtaA
snipped;

During the investigation, police also found a trailer that Mayes had rented from Union County, Miss., which containedill  property of the two girls who are still missing and thought to be in Mayes' custody.

Now the only trailers I see on that property are the home/trailer AM and TM lived in with AM's parents that they "rented"  and the blue travel trailer in the backyard?  So I am still confused and don't know the exact answer yet...
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #375 on: May 08, 2012, 11:46:25 PM »

I refuse to believe that Jo Ann had any feelings for the murdering pedophile until LE releases evidence to prove otherwise.  Right now all we have is a woman remarking on what her sister with (in her words) mental issues suspected.  Maybe that suspicion was her way of dealing with the inappropriate feelings her husband was having toward the youngest Bain child.

And it scares me to death to think of what went on in that rental trailer on the ride to MS.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: May 08, 2012, 11:59:25 PM »

Janet

After re reading my statement...I want to make it clear that I in no way am showing sympathy for him...he is evil.

I think it's more likely that Adam wanted it to be the case and told/acted as though the girls were his. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: May 09, 2012, 12:05:58 AM »

I refuse to believe that Jo Ann had any feelings for the murdering pedophile until LE releases evidence to prove otherwise.  Right now all we have is a woman remarking on what her sister with (in her words) mental issues suspected.  Maybe that suspicion was her way of dealing with the inappropriate feelings her husband was having toward the youngest Bain child.

And it scares me to death to think of what went on in that rental trailer on the ride to MS.

I tend to agree.  I mean he obviously gets around numerous states so moving to Arizona should not have been a problem.  And it appears up until he took them that the Bains family was still fine with him on the surface.  TM made mention of her meds and staying on them on her FB page...take that how you want. 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: May 09, 2012, 12:07:37 AM »

Video at link

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/08/sister-in-law-adam-mayes-was-always-weird/

May 8th, 2012  10:50 PM ET
Sister-in-law: Adam Mayes was always weird

The search is on for Adam Mayes, accused of kidnapping a woman and her three daughters, two of whom police think may still be alive. In a 360 Exclusive, Anderson Cooper speaks with Mayes' sister-in-law who has inside information on the case.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: May 09, 2012, 12:18:06 AM »

ITA, from everything I've read about Jo Ann...I don't believe one word of that.

I could be wrong, but I'm not going to judge Jo Ann based on the word of someone that participated in crimes against her and her precious daughters. 

Mark Johnson says that Adrienne and Alexandria are his children.  The early reports stated that Gary Bain was the biological father of Kyliyah.

Jo Ann seemed to be a good mother, and from her Facebook all indications were that she and Gary were happily married.  She was going to school herself, and had been for a while from what I could tell from her posts on Facebook. 

I think the Bain's were kind and too trusting of Adam Mayes.   

JMHO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.