April 23, 2024, 07:33:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JO ANN (JODIE) BAIN AND 3 DAUGHTERS MISSING 4/27/2012(2 murdered 2 safe)  (Read 545425 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #380 on: May 09, 2012, 12:24:46 AM »

http://wreg.com/2012/05/08/friend-of-jon-ann-bain-has-message-for-murder-suspect/

Friend of Jo Ann Bain Has Message For Murder Suspect
Posted on: 4:39 pm, May 8, 2012, by Sabrina Hall, updated on: 06:19pm, May 8, 2012

::snipping2::
“I am just praying that he turns himself in,” said Bryant. “If you are watching this, please give the babies back.”

Becky’s plea goes out to a man she says she never knew or heard of before, even though Adam Mayes’ Facebook page shows he had a close relationship to the Bain children, “I just see that he looked like a close friend and they trusted him.”

Becky told us the last time she spoke to Jo Ann was the day before she disappeared, and that Jo Ann had booked a U-Haul to move to Tuscon, Arizona with her children and husband.

“She was happily married?” asked Reporter Sabrina Hall.

“Yes. Very,” she said.

Becky said she has no idea why anyone would want to harm her friend that she describes as a wonderful and independent woman, and a friend to everyone she met.

“She was unforgettable. She was a fighter,” she said.  “She was very playful. She was happy.”

Sorry I missed this...and posted it again tupelohoney!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: May 09, 2012, 12:29:50 AM »

Tonight Bobbi Booth stated on Anderson Cooper that her sister Teresa Mayes suspected that Adam and Jo-Ann may have had an affair and ... that Adam may have been the biological father of the youngest girl/s.

Could the Bains upcoming move to Arizona have been the catalyst that triggered the tragic chain of events?

Janet

Oh wow...I wonder if this is true.  This has been hinted to throughout...this may mean that the girls are alive too.  I sure hope so.  Maybe everyone thought that it be best to keep it a secret and allow him to remain an "uncle" figure.  Maybe he couldn't take the thought of his two girls moving so far away.  Just a thought.

After re reading my statement...I want to make it clear that I in no way am showing sympathy for him...he is evil.

I think it's more likely that Adam wanted it to be the case and told/acted as though the girls were his. 

Klaas

Until I read Gary Bain's FB comment your thought reflected mine.  Now I am on the fence.

Why didn't Gary reach out to Adam.  Why plead with Jo-Ann to retrurn with the girls  while assuring her that everything could be worked out.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: May 09, 2012, 12:30:07 AM »

I refuse to believe that Jo Ann had any feelings for the murdering pedophile until LE releases evidence to prove otherwise.  Right now all we have is a woman remarking on what her sister with (in her words) mental issues suspected.  Maybe that suspicion was her way of dealing with the inappropriate feelings her husband was having toward the youngest Bain child.

And it scares me to death to think of what went on in that rental trailer on the ride to MS.

ITA, from everything I've read about Jo Ann...I don't believe one word of that.

I could be wrong, but I'm not going to judge Jo Ann based on the word of someone that participated in crimes against her and her precious daughters. 

Mark Johnson says that Adrienne and Alexandria are his children.  The early reports stated that Gary Bain was the biological father of Kyliyah.

Jo Ann seemed to be a good mother, and from her Facebook all indications were that she and Gary were happily married.  She was going to school herself, and had been for a while from what I could tell from her posts on Facebook. 

I think the Bain's were kind and too trusting of Adam Mayes.   

JMHO

I doubt that Adam considered Alexandria his, as she was a Johnson and he was related by marriage to the Bains. 

Somewhere it was stated that Adam dated Jo Ann before she married Mr. Bain and that was where he got the idea that Kyliyah was his.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: May 09, 2012, 12:41:54 AM »

Why did the Bain's let this guy into their lives ... into the lives of the girls?  The red flags were all there.

Janet

++++

ANDERSON COOPER 360 DEGREES
Aired May 8, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

COOPER: Bobbi, you say that your sister, Teresa told you over the phone last week that she knew Adam had killed Joanne Bain and her daughter and she knew where the bodies were buried?

BOBBI BOOTH, SISTER OF TERESA MAYES: That's true. The investigators -- I actually called the investigators on Saturday because the statements she was making were concerning me.

Because my sister is -- I don't know how to put this, she's a slow learner and she's very dependent and I just felt like the comments she was making were scary. So I called the Hardman County Sheriff's Department and they stated that they were already aware of what she was saying. So it made no sense to me why it took so long to tell who the bodies were.

COOPER: What else did your sister tell you?

BOOTH: The main thing was just about the bodies and she did say that Adam had threatened to kill her and that she was scared to death.

COOPER: If Adam is guilty of these crimes, do have any why he do this?

BOOTH: No, I don't. I have known Adam for at least 25 years, and he has always been weird and unusual, and when I say weird, listens to a different type of music. He's just a different type of personal together, the whole family is, but I never dreamed he would do something like this.

COOPER: What type of music does he listen to? What raised your suspicion?

BOOTH: Like hard rock and just crazy music.

COOPER: Adam used to date Joanne Bain before he married your sister, Teresa? And you say that Teresa suspected the two were having an affair?

BOOTH: Yes, sir. She suspected that for quite a while. And there's actually question as to my sister has made numerous statements as to the paternity of those children.

COOPER: And so according to the arrest warrant, your sister admitted to helping drive Joanne and her three daughters from Tennessee to Mississippi where the two bodies were found. Any idea why your sister would do that?

BOOTH: Her attorney called me today and my sister had already made the statement that Adam had threatened to kill her as well.

COOPER: So you're saying that's why she was involved because she feared for her own life?

BOOTH: Right. Yes. He is a very aggressive. He has beat her several times, very aggressive person.

COOPER: I want to show our viewers a picture of your sister with the three daughters of Joanne Bain. Were the families close?

BOOTH: Yes.

COOPER: What else can you tell us about Adam that authorities believe he still has the other two daughters?

BOOTH: He likes to drink a lot. He does a lot of drugs. He's just a loner. He has never had a legitimate steady job. He's never lived out on his own. He's always been with his mom and dad. He didn't finish school. He's not trustworthy, but like I said, I just never pictured this.

COOPER: What's in your gut, what do you think went on here?

BOOTH: I think there's an affair of some type going on, I just don't know what.

COOPER: So you think he was having an affair with Joanne Bain?

COOPER: Yes. Is there any explanation why he would kill her or why he would kill her daughter?

BOOTH: No, I have no clue why anybody would kill a person.

COOPER: Do you think Adam is the father of the children? Did your sister think that Adam was the father of the children?

BOOTH: My sister has stated that she felt he was. And he had made those statements to her, yes.

COOPER: So if Adam or anyone that knows him or his whereabouts who is watch right now what would you want to say to him.

BOOTH: Adam, do the right thing and just let the children go. This is gone way too far. We need to figure out what's going on and it's not fair to the children.

COOPER: Well, Bobbi, I appreciate you coming forward and thank you for talking to us. BOOTH: Thank you. I hope I could help and again, Adam, if you're watching or anybody who knows where Adam is, get those kids to safety.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/08/acd.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: May 09, 2012, 12:54:27 AM »

There's still no mention of Adam's dad.  I find that odd considering his mom is in jail.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: May 09, 2012, 01:25:35 AM »

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18237179/hardeman-county-residents-gather-to-remember-and-pray-for-bain-family

Hardeman county residents gather to remember and pray for Bain family

Posted: May 08, 2012 9:54 PM CDT
Updated: May 08, 2012 11:13 PM CDT
By Janice Broach - bio | email

HARDEMAN COUNTY, TN - (WMC-TV) – In Hardeman County Tuesday night, it was a night to remember the mother and daughter taken too soon and two young girls still at the center of a desperate search.

As the families mourn the deaths of Joann Bain and Adrienne Bain, they also sit and wait hoping for news their missing daughters are okay. Tuesday night the town came together to pray and show support.

Hardeman County residents put green ribbons on their cars and wore them. They say green was a favorite color of the Bain children. They gathered to remember and bring hope.

"Just praying for them and hoping the other two girls come home safe," said friend Kristin Tettleton.

This vigil was held near the same ball field where the Bain children played.

Megan Ervin was on a team with 14-year-old Adrienne Bain, discovered dead with her mother buried in the backyard of the trailer in Union County where suspect Adam Mayes lived with his wife and parents.

"She was really quiet but she didn't have trouble making friends. If she got to know you she could talk with you," Ervin said.

People wrote notes and attached them to balloons that were launched in the air.

"To show her how to get to heaven," friend Sabrena Frame said.

Frame played baseball with 8-year-old Kaliyah Bain who is still missing along with her sister, 12-year-old Alexandria.

Gary Bain, the husband of Jo Ann Bain and the biological father of 8 year old Kaliyah is too upset to talk right now.  Mark Johnson the biological father of 14 year old Adrienne and Alexandria is also too upset to talk. Relatives say they are devastated.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #386 on: May 09, 2012, 01:57:34 AM »

There's still no mention of Adam's dad.  I find that odd considering his mom is in jail.

I have been wondering the same thing. This whole thing has been odd from the beginning. With so many rumors going around and not very many facts. I keep wondering how he got them all out of the house without someone hearing something. He had to have planned this for a while. I hope they find the two young girls soon. Again why haven't we heard any thing from the dad or about the dad. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: May 09, 2012, 02:29:53 AM »

Crying or Very sad

Adrienne posted this picture of her "Sis" Alexandria the night before they were abducted.

http://twitter.com/#!/CityGirl1997/status/195677520014749696

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: May 09, 2012, 03:03:30 AM »

His only tweet 

https://twitter.com/#!/MayesAdam/status/170886398767939584

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: May 09, 2012, 03:38:03 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=235116976590101&set=a.132442846857515.18538.100002754022276&type=1&ref=nf

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: May 09, 2012, 07:41:14 AM »

Tonight Bobbi Booth stated on Anderson Cooper that her sister Teresa Mayes suspected that Adam and Jo-Ann may have had an affair and ... that Adam may have been the biological father of the youngest girl/s.

Could the Bains upcoming move to Arizona have been the catalyst that triggered the tragic chain of events?

Janet

Oh wow...I wonder if this is true.  This has been hinted to throughout...this may mean that the girls are alive too.  I sure hope so.  Maybe everyone thought that it be best to keep it a secret and allow him to remain an "uncle" figure.  Maybe he couldn't take the thought of his two girls moving so far away.  Just a thought.

After re reading my statement...I want to make it clear that I in no way am showing sympathy for him...he is evil.

I think it's more likely that Adam wanted it to be the case and told/acted as though the girls were his. 

Yeah...in his delusional mind.  But, my question is why on earth if he was so delusional...would they not see this?  Wouldn't they just get that creeped out feeling? 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: May 09, 2012, 08:01:34 AM »

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/47335968#47335968

Bodies identified as missing mom, daughter

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: May 09, 2012, 08:14:10 AM »

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/05/08/documents-suspects-wife-drove-kidnap-victims

Tennessee kidnap suspect's family arrested
By Stephen Loiaconi
updated 7:47 PM EDT, Tue May 08, 2012

Adam Mayes' ex-wife accused of participating in kidnapping of Jo Ann Bain and her daughters
Mayes' ex-wife and mother now in custody
Authorities say Mayes was seen digging in area where bodies were found

Teresa’s sister, Bobbi Booth, told WMC-TV that relatives in Florida were expecting a visit from Mayes, so law enforcement may be looking for him there. According to the FBI, Mayes also has connections in Texas, North Carolina and South Carolina and could be headed to Arizona.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: May 09, 2012, 08:23:44 AM »

I wonder if mom was trying to fight this creep to protect her children and the oldest daughter jumped in to help her so Adam killed them both because of it?

He probably put the family in the trailer while transporting them to make sure that they did not alert other drivers of their kidnapping?
It also makes sense that mom and daughter could have died from fumes from the car into the trailer s another poster had mentioned.

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #394 on: May 09, 2012, 08:50:29 AM »

I have seen pieces of this post but not all of it, this was on Nancy Grace tonight.  I think it's the post that Gary Bain made to Jo Ann (Jodie) Thompson Bain's Facebook wall in the first day or two after she and the girls were taken.  (I tried to type it just as it was shown in different clips on the screen.)

Gary Bain
I'm not very good with this Facebook stuff & may be doing this all wrong but here it is anyhow Jodie if you see this I love you & all of our girls u are not a party of my life all of u are my life & I can't imagine it without all of you so please call or just come home there is nothing we can't work thru together we always have & I hope we always will no one is mad at u I just need u & our girls back home safe & sound.  I would also li8ke to thank everyone who is working so hard to find my family.  All the officers of the Hardeman county sheriffs office as well as all our friends & relatives who are working so hard to get them home safely.
Again THANK YOU ALL

How sad is that?

This is before they found the two bodies so I wonder if police asked him to write that?  But why?  So Adam would feel less threatened and wouldn't kill them.  (if that's the case they failed miserably)  If not there had to be something that caused Mr. Bain to think his wife and "girls" ran away.  If my husband and daughter suddenly disappeared I'd think abduction/kidnapping and "running away" would never even enter my mind!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #395 on: May 09, 2012, 09:03:25 AM »

I have seen pieces of this post but not all of it, this was on Nancy Grace tonight.  I think it's the post that Gary Bain made to Jo Ann (Jodie) Thompson Bain's Facebook wall in the first day or two after she and the girls were taken.  (I tried to type it just as it was shown in different clips on the screen.)

Gary Bain
I'm not very good with this Facebook stuff & may be doing this all wrong but here it is anyhow Jodie if you see this I love you & all of our girls u are not a party of my life all of u are my life & I can't imagine it without all of you so please call or just come home there is nothing we can't work thru together we always have & I hope we always will no one is mad at u I just need u & our girls back home safe & sound.  I would also li8ke to thank everyone who is working so hard to find my family.  All the officers of the Hardeman county sheriffs office as well as all our friends & relatives who are working so hard to get them home safely.
Again THANK YOU ALL

How sad is that?

This is before they found the two bodies so I wonder if police asked him to write that?  But why?  So Adam would feel less threatened and wouldn't kill them.  (if that's the case they failed miserably)  If not there had to be something that caused Mr. Bain to think his wife and "girls" ran away.  If my husband and daughter suddenly disappeared I'd think abduction/kidnapping and "running away" would never even enter my mind!

I was wondering way he would think she and the girls ran away. Maybe AM had been filling his head with lies, I don't know. But when I was looking for Gary Bains and Jo Ann I found where Mr. Bains is 60 or around that age. Jo Ann was 31. If that is true then that is a considerable age difference. Maybe he was just feeling insecure about that.  I don't know just a guess.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: May 09, 2012, 09:13:29 AM »

Gary Bain
Again THANK YOU ALL

How sad is that?

I was wondering way he would think she and the girls ran away. Maybe AM had been filling his head with lies, I don't know. But when I was looking for Gary Bains and Jo Ann I found where Mr. Bains is 60 or around that age. Jo Ann was 31. If that is true then that is a considerable age difference. Maybe he was just feeling insecure about that.  I don't know just a guess.

I think Gary Bain is in his 40's.  There is another Gary Bain that is 60ish but I don't think that is him.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #397 on: May 09, 2012, 09:22:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

I was praying as I turned on the computer that the girls had been found while I slept.

I have gotten so confused with all the locations and news reports. Adam was said to live with his parents. Is the double wide mobile home where they lived? Then another news report said his mother and ex-wife lived in Guntown. Now there is another report stating he had rented a trailer in another area. Somebody please help me understand. Did they live in Alpine or Guntown? And where is Adam's Dad. Not a word on him.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: May 09, 2012, 09:27:12 AM »

http://www.sunherald.com/2012/05/08/3934436/wife-mother-of-kidnap-slaying.html

Wednesday, May. 09, 2012
9 Comments

FBI, police hunt kidnap-slaying suspect, 2 girls
By ADRIAN SAINZ and TRAVIS LOLLER - Associated Press

GUNTOWN, Miss. -- Heavily armed FBI agents and authorities from Mississippi and Tennessee were searching woods and back roads for what they said was a dangerous man suspected of killing a Tennessee woman and her teenage daughter and fleeing with her two younger girls.

Authorities released a surveillance video that showed Adam Mayes, 35, at a convenience store in Union County, Miss., about three days after the alleged kidnapping. In the video, Mayes appeared calm when he approached the counter and had a fresh haircut.

Meanwhile, a community mourned the slain mother and daughter and the loss of the girls.

Authorities canvassed roads Tuesday and searched tree lines near the home where Mayes lived in Union County, Miss. Authorities have been tight-lipped about the details of the search, hoping to avoid releasing information that puts the girls' lives in jeopardy.

Read more here: http://www.sunherald.com/2012/05/08/3934436/wife-mother-of-kidnap-slaying.html#storylink=cpy
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: May 09, 2012, 09:48:36 AM »

Discussions last night on one of the talking heads show about why there has been no information given out about what vehicle the kids could be in. How do citizens know what kind of car to be on the look out for?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.