April 26, 2024, 02:21:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JO ANN (JODIE) BAIN AND 3 DAUGHTERS MISSING 4/27/2012(2 murdered 2 safe)  (Read 546217 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2012, 09:42:50 PM »

Tennessee Missing Mom Jo Ann Bain & 3 Missing Daughters (Adrienne Bain, Alexandria Bain, Kyliyah Bain) May Be In ‘Extreme Danger’ Last Seen April 27, 2012 (Suspect: Adam Christopher Mayes)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2012/05/05/tennessee-missing-mom-jo-ann-bain-3-missing-daughters-adrienne-bain-alexandria-bain-kyliyah-bain-may-be-in-extreme-danger-last-seen-april-27-2012/

An AMBER ALERT has been issued after determining that 31 year old Jo Ann Bain and her three daughters could be in extreme danger. Jo Ann Bain and her three daughters, Adrienne, 14; Alexandria, 12; and Kyliyah, 8, have been missing since April 27, 2012. They are believed to have been kidnapped and abducted. Tennessee has also issued an AMBER ALERT as well. Police believe that the Tennessee mom and her three daughters are with 35 year old Adam Christopher Mayes of Guntown, MS.

This is never a good thing ... "Information has been developed during the investigation that the children may be in extreme danger. Warrants for kidnapping are being issued for Adam Mayes, who is considered armed and extremely dangerous."

I've had a bad feeling about this since I first read about it.   

But there was so little information and what had been released made me wonder if maybe the mom had decided to run off with that guy!  Her husband is quite a bit older but from what I could gather from Jo Ann's facebook page, she seemed happy with him.  She was going to school also, so I've wondered if maybe some things were going on with this "family friend" and one or more of her daughters that she didn't know about?  He gives me the creeps.  And his facebook pictures with the girls is creepy too imo.

I hope they're alright.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000387883698

Wonder if he killed the mom and the oldest daughter?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2012, 09:44:10 PM »

Praying for those little girls.  Please dear Lord, keep them safe!   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2012, 09:48:17 PM »

It sure sounds like the mom is no longer alive. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2012, 09:51:53 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2140109/Kidnapped-mother-kids-extreme-DANGER-police-identify-armed-dangerous-family-friend-abductor.html

The mother-of-three's SUV was found abandoned on a country road less than three miles away from her home last Sunday.
Police brought in Mayes, of Guntown, Mississippi, that very day for questioning and he provided police with faulty information.

'We believe he has information on the whereabouts of this family,' Hardeman County, Tennessee, Sheriff John Doolan said to ABC.
Investigators issued their first warrant for Mayes, charging him with filing a false report based on statements he made to investigators about the Bain family, just before he also disappeared.

Well this explains the false report warrant.  But, where was this family while he was sitting in the LE office answering questions?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2012, 09:59:02 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2140109/Kidnapped-mother-kids-extreme-DANGER-police-identify-armed-dangerous-family-friend-abductor.html

The mother-of-three's SUV was found abandoned on a country road less than three miles away from her home last Sunday.
Police brought in Mayes, of Guntown, Mississippi, that very day for questioning and he provided police with faulty information.

'We believe he has information on the whereabouts of this family,' Hardeman County, Tennessee, Sheriff John Doolan said to ABC.
Investigators issued their first warrant for Mayes, charging him with filing a false report based on statements he made to investigators about the Bain family, just before he also disappeared.

Well this explains the false report warrant.  But, where was this family while he was sitting in the LE office answering questions?

My bet is at least 2 were already dead.  If the two youngest are still alive, they are likely locked up or too scared do do anything.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2012, 10:02:57 PM »

Tennessee Missing Mom Jo Ann Bain & 3 Missing Daughters (Adrienne Bain, Alexandria Bain, Kyliyah Bain) May Be In ‘Extreme Danger’ Last Seen April 27, 2012 (Suspect: Adam Christopher Mayes)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2012/05/05/tennessee-missing-mom-jo-ann-bain-3-missing-daughters-adrienne-bain-alexandria-bain-kyliyah-bain-may-be-in-extreme-danger-last-seen-april-27-2012/

An AMBER ALERT has been issued after determining that 31 year old Jo Ann Bain and her three daughters could be in extreme danger. Jo Ann Bain and her three daughters, Adrienne, 14; Alexandria, 12; and Kyliyah, 8, have been missing since April 27, 2012. They are believed to have been kidnapped and abducted. Tennessee has also issued an AMBER ALERT as well. Police believe that the Tennessee mom and her three daughters are with 35 year old Adam Christopher Mayes of Guntown, MS.

This is never a good thing ... "Information has been developed during the investigation that the children may be in extreme danger. Warrants for kidnapping are being issued for Adam Mayes, who is considered armed and extremely dangerous."

I've had a bad feeling about this since I first read about it.   

But there was so little information and what had been released made me wonder if maybe the mom had decided to run off with that guy!  Her husband is quite a bit older but from what I could gather from Jo Ann's facebook page, she seemed happy with him.  She was going to school also, so I've wondered if maybe some things were going on with this "family friend" and one or more of her daughters that she didn't know about?  He gives me the creeps.  And his facebook pictures with the girls is creepy too imo.

I hope they're alright.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000387883698

Wonder if he killed the mom and the oldest daughter?

I don't know Klaas, so many things have been going through my mind.

You could be right...

Why else would they have removed the mother unless they KNOW where she is?   

All three girls are still on the Amber Alert.  Hopefully that's a good sign.   an angelic monkey

Maybe he had an accomplice?

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2012, 10:11:08 PM »

I just read that they also consider her a suspect:

http://www.tbi.tn.gov/amber_alert_photos/alert_amber_alert.shtml

From the first, my thought was that someone is wrong with the relationship between husband and wife.  

Agreed. My first thought was who abducts a mother and 3 children? That is way too many people to have to account for all of the time. Usually its a kidnapping of a child or a mom, not both. It seemed like she might have been apart of the abduction and then something went terribly wrong.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 10:13:57 PM by Red » Logged
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2012, 10:12:11 PM »

http://scooprocket.com/content/tbi-says-3-sisters-have-been-mississippi

TBI says 3 sisters have been in Mississippi

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says three Hardeman County girls who have not been seen for a week have been with a man in Mississippi. Kristin Helm, a spokeswoman for the TBI, said late Friday afternoon authorities are trying to locate the three sisters. 

Well, that sure sounds like the mom hasn't been seen.   

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2012, 10:37:03 PM »

::snipping2::

Federal search warrants were executed at residences in Mississippi on May 4, 2012.  During that search, two bodies were found. At this time their identities are unconfirmed.

Information also indicates that Adam Mayes may have changed his and the missing victims appearances.

An Amber Alert was issued May 4, 2012, by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI). Based on all known information the missing victims are considered to be in extreme danger.  Adam Mayes should be considered armed and dangerous.

http://www.wnws.com/news/17083-public-s-help-needed-in-locating-suspect-of-missing-family
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2012, 10:47:28 PM »

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation issued an Amber Alert that day, though it wasn't widely publicized until Saturday.

In it, authorities warned that the three sisters "may be in extreme danger" and that a kidnapping warrant had been issued for Mayes. He had recently cut his own hair and may have done the same to the three children, according to the Amber Alert

"Adam Mayes should be considered armed and dangerous," the FBI said.

The suspect, woman and children may have been en route to Arizona or Mississippi, according to the Amber Alert. Mayes has connections to Texas, North Carolina, South Carolina and Florida.

The FBI and U.S. Marshals Service are offering a $50,000 reward for information leading to Mayes' arrest and the missing woman and her daughters

http://www.kaj18.com/news/bodies-found-in-probe-of-alleged-abduction-of-3-tn-sisters-mother/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2012, 10:57:28 PM »

The two bodies were found in Guntown at a residence where Mayes was last seen, he said.

"The fact that these two bodies were found at this location led to Tennessee Bureau of Investigation to issue Amber Alerts that stated that we believe that the children and the mother were in extreme danger," Siskovic said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tennessee-family-bodies-found/story?id=16286245#.T6Xmaeim8fU

This makes it sound like the two bodies that were found could be people other than the 4 he has kidnapped
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2012, 11:01:33 PM »

It does sound that way.  I pray they are alive!
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2012, 11:03:30 PM »

The two bodies were found in Guntown at a residence where Mayes was last seen, he said.

"The fact that these two bodies were found at this location led to Tennessee Bureau of Investigation to issue Amber Alerts that stated that we believe that the children and the mother were in extreme danger," Siskovic said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tennessee-family-bodies-found/story?id=16286245#.T6Xmaeim8fU

This makes it sound like the two bodies that were found could be people other than the 4 he has kidnapped

That's how I read it too.  Scary. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2012, 11:11:54 PM »

BOLIVAR, Tenn. (WTVA) -- The state of Tennessee has issued an Endangered Child Alert for three girls thought to be traveling with their mother and a Union County man.

Officials say they are looking for Adam Mayes.

Mayes has a Guntown address but authorities say he lives along Highway 9 in Union County.

Authorities say they may be headed to Arizona, but Mayes has ties to North Carolina, South Carolina, and Florida.

http://www.wtva.com/news/local/story/Authorities-searching-for-Union-County-man/32LhtT2g2EOxzuHdDmm6MA.cspx
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2012, 11:14:44 PM »

JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) — Two bodies discovered at Mississippi residences Friday have not yet been tied to a kidnapping investigation in Tennessee because those bodies have not yet been identified.

Authorities say a Hardeman County, Tenn., mother and her three children were reported missing on April 27.  The Mississippi Highway Patrol issued an Amber Alert Saturday.

A news release from the MHP states information has developed during the course of the investigation that the children may be in extreme danger.

Authorities have begun to issue kidnapping warrants for Adam Mayes, who is considered armed and extremely dangerous.

Law enforcement says Mayes was last seen Tuesday in Guntown.  However, he has a Highway 9 address in Union County.

http://www.wtva.com/news/local/story/Two-bodies-discovered-amid-kidnapping/pYcL8Dq1qEyJQoQFmG11cQ.cspx
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2012, 11:15:42 PM »

New poster with adjustments to the girls hair and Adam Mayes to show them as they may appear now.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewPoster&caseNum=1193808&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

NonFamily Abduction

ADRIENNE BAIN

DOB:  Aug 3, 1997
Age Now: 14
Missing:  Apr 27, 2012
Missing From:
   SOMERVILLE
   TN
   United States
Sex:  Female
Race:  White
Hair:  Brown
Eyes:  Brown
Height:  5'4" (163cm)
Weight:  129lbs (59kg)

ALEXANDRIA BAIN

DOB:  Aug 5, 1999
Age Now: 12
Missing From:
   SOMERVILLE
   TN
   United States
Hair:  Lt. Brown
Eyes:  Hazel
Height:  5'0" (152cm)
Weight:  105lbs (48kg)

KYLIYAH BAIN

DOB:  Mar 25, 2004
Age Now: 8
Missing From:
   SOMERVILLE
   TN
   United States
Hair:  Blonde
Eyes:  Brown
Height:  4'0" (122cm)
Weight:  57lbs (26kg)

ADAM MAYES

Companion Type: Abductor
DOB:  Sep 2, 1976
Sex:  Male
Hair:  Brown
Eyes:  Blue
Height:  6'3" (191 cm)
Weight:  200 lbs (91 kg)

CAUTION ARMED AND DANGEROUS Adrienne, Alexandria, and Kyliyah were last seen on April 27, 2012. They may be in the company of Adam Mayes. A felony warrant for Especially Aggravated Kidnapping has been issued for Adam. Alexandria and Kyliyah's hair may have been cut short. Their larger photos have been altered to show what they may look like with short hair. When Adam was last seen, his hair was short. His photo has been altered to show what he may look like without facial hair and with short hair.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (Tennessee) 1-800-824-3463

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2012, 11:17:14 PM »

From white pages:

Jay Mays

528 County Road 503

Guntown, MS 38849
Associated:    Timothy L Mays, Jewel D Mays

Parents maybe?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2012, 11:25:05 PM »

In the video:

Talking about the bodies being found...authorities not confirming the identities of those victims but they've just learned that Jodie Bain (the mother) has since been removed from the Amber Alert...

http://www.wlbt.com/story/18155442/fbi-bodies-found-during-search-for-missing-tenn-girls?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=7165337#.T6XHDVRMWvs.facebook

And this verifies it! 

So does that mean she was one of the bodies?   

http://www.tbi.tn.gov/amber_alert_photos/alert_amber_alert.shtml

BUMP

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2012, 11:26:36 PM »

The family, along with their father, were said to be just days away from moving to Arizona when they vanished.

Police believe Mayes has cut his hair since the investigation and may have forced the family to cut and dye their hair to conceal their identities

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2140246/Two-bodies-hunt-missing-mom-daughters-police-search-house-fugitive-suspect-seen.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2012, 11:31:37 PM »

Anyone with information that may lead to the location of Adam Mayes - who may also go by Paco Rodrigass - and the missing victims should immediately call the Tennessee Fusion Center at 1-800-TBI-FIND (1-800-824-3463).

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpp/news/local/bodies-found-in-missing-family-case-rpt-20120505
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.