April 23, 2024, 04:35:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JO ANN (JODIE) BAIN AND 3 DAUGHTERS MISSING 4/27/2012(2 murdered 2 safe)  (Read 545445 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: May 09, 2012, 12:49:22 PM »

Thanks, Janet, I had read that article.  So add two more people to the house.  How big must that house have been? 

And what kind of car was used to transport the victims.  There were two or three kidnappers and four victims.  I have a mini-van that holds 7, but most cars are straining with five.  Unless a couple of them were thrown in the trunk. 

And what is the deal with the uncertain parentage of one or more of the girls?  Did JoAnn and Gary break up for awhile?  He evidently took her back and acknowledged paternity despite knowledge to the contrary. 

I need more facts for this case to make any sense at all. 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: May 09, 2012, 12:53:59 PM »

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/05/08/manhunt-expands-mayes-neighbor-speaks

Interesting that former neighbor says TM would have screaming fits at/about Adam?  hmm.  So we have two delusional people living together, having a close relationship with these 3 little girls, add in MM who obviously has issues, drugs and alcohol.  Anything goes I guess.

In the video it shows a little more of the back of the property where the bodies were found and again I only see the blue travel trailer...I'm still confused on what was used to transport them but I personally believe mom & Adrienne were gone before or shortly after they arrived.    
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: May 09, 2012, 01:05:04 PM »

Why haven't we heard any thing from Jo Anns family? Or any family member from either side.  Something "bring them back" nothing. Nothing from Mayes family. It's just to weird. Nothing from any of the LE or FBI. I know we don't need to know everything. No hint on any vehicle we might have been driving.

Friend of Jo Ann Bain Has Message For Murder Suspect
Posted on: 4:39 pm, May 8, 2012
updated on: 06:19pm, May 8, 2012

(Bolivar, TN) Becky Bryant said she had hoped it wasn’t her friends buried in a Mississippi backyard.

But, she learned, along with the rest of us, that it was.

The FBI released the identities of the bodies found in Union County, Mississippi Monday as Becky’s long time friend Jo Ann Bain and her 14-year-old daughter Adrienne.

Authorities believe their killer is Adam Mayes, who is still on the run with Jo Ann’s two other children.

“I am just praying that he turns himself in,” said Bryant. “If you are watching this, please give the babies back.”

<snipped>

http://wreg.com/2012/05/08/friend-of-jon-ann-bain-has-message-for-murder-suspect/

ANDERSON COOPER 360 DEGREES
Aired May 8, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

BOBBI BOOTH, SISTER OF TERESA MAYES: I have known Adam for at least 25 years, and he has always been weird and unusual, and when I say weird, listens to a different type of music. He's just a different type of personal together, the whole family is, but I never dreamed he would do something like this.

COOPER: So if Adam or anyone that knows him or his whereabouts who is watch right now what would you want to say to him.

BOOTH: Adam, do the right thing and just let the children go. This is gone way too far.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/08/acd.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: May 09, 2012, 01:08:59 PM »

http://wreg.com/2012/05/09/wife-of-adam-mayes-charged-with-first-degree-murder/

snipped;
Hardeman County, TN) Adam Mayes and his wife Teresa have been charged with two counts of First Degree Murder.

Adam Mayes is also charged with two counts of Especially Aggravated Kidnapping.

Teresa Mayes was charged yesterday with four counts of Especially Aggravated Kidnapping.

In an affidavit, Teresa Mayes said she was there when Adam Mayes killed Jo Ann Bain in a  garage next to their home and that Adam Mayes also killed 14-year-old Adrienne Bain at that location.

Teresa Mayes also said her husband planned to Alexandria and Kyliyah.

Adam Mayes’ mother Mary is charged with four counts of Conspiracy To Commit Especially Aggravated Kidnapping.

Now we know somethings because someone is talking.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #424 on: May 09, 2012, 01:20:01 PM »

Thanks, Janet, I had read that article.  So add two more people to the house.  How big must that house have been? 

And what kind of car was used to transport the victims.  There were two or three kidnappers and four victims.  I have a mini-van that holds 7, but most cars are straining with five.  Unless a couple of them were thrown in the trunk. 

And what is the deal with the uncertain parentage of one or more of the girls?  Did JoAnn and Gary break up for awhile?  He evidently took her back and acknowledged paternity despite knowledge to the contrary. 

I need more facts for this case to make any sense at all. 

the only person who has questioned the parentage of the youngest child is the sister of AM's ex wife.  IMO, not a reliable source.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: May 09, 2012, 01:20:25 PM »

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18242709/fbi-will-hold-news-conference-regarding-missing-bain-girls-at-2-pm?c=n&fb_source=message

MEMPHIS, TN -
(WMC-TV) – An interview between Teresa Mayes and investigators is revealing new details about the kidnapping of a Tennessee family and the murder of the mother and one of her daughters.

Teresa is the wife of Adam Mayes, the man investigators say is on the run with a pair of kidnapped sisters.

Wednesday, Teresa and Adam Mayes were both charged with two counts of first degree murder. Teresa is also facing four previous charges of especially aggravated kidnapping.

The latest police affidavit reveals that Teresa watched her husband kill Jo Ann Bain in a garage in Whiteville.  She also told investigators Mayes killed Adrienne in the same town.  She admits to driving the vehicle with the bodies inside it to Alpine, MS, where they were found buried in a backyard.

Those poor baby girls know about their mother and sister...Lord please help them.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: May 09, 2012, 01:21:05 PM »

Adam Mayes & Wife Charged With First Degree Murder
Posted on: 11:24 am, May 9, 2012
updated on: 11:43am, May 9, 2012

(Hardeman County, TN) Adam Mayes and his wife Teresa have been charged with two counts of First Degree Murder.

Teresa Mayes was charged yesterday with four counts of Especially Aggravated Kidnapping.

In an affidavit, Teresa Mayes said she was there when Adam Mayes killed Jo Ann Bain in a  garage next to their home and that Adam Mayes also killed 14-year-old Adrienne Bain at that location.

<snipped>

Affidavit Against Adam & Teresa Mayes

http://localtvwreg.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/affidavitagainstadamteresamayes.pdf

Affidavits Against Teresa & Mary Mayes

http://localtvwreg.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/affidavit.pdf

_____

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #427 on: May 09, 2012, 01:24:00 PM »

snipped;
Hardeman County, TN) Adam Mayes and his wife Teresa have been charged with two counts of First Degree Murder.

Adam Mayes’ mother Mary is charged with four counts of Conspiracy To Commit Especially Aggravated Kidnapping.

So, he killed Jo Ann and the oldest daughter in the home.  He never intended to leave with anyone but the youngest two daughters alive.  I'll bet he was hoping that the world would think that Jo Ann took the girls and left.  If Gary and his daughter and granddaughter had awaken, he probably would've killed them all.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: May 09, 2012, 01:25:21 PM »

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18242709/fbi-will-hold-news-conference-regarding-missing-bain-girls-at-2-pm?c=n&fb_source=message

snipped;

During the interview, Teresa also stated that Adam Mayes' plan was to kidnap the two younger girls.  The murders of Jo Ann and Adrienne were directly part of the kidnapping.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation will be holding a news conference at 2 p.m. regarding the search for Adam Mayes and Alexandria Bain, 12, and her sister Kyliyah, 8.

Mayes is on the run, and investigators believe he still has the other two girls with him.

Jo Ann Bain and her three daughters, Adrienne, Alexandria, and Kyliyah, went missing April 27 from their home in Hardeman County, TN.

The bodies of Jo Ann Bain and her daughter, Adrienne, 14, were found in the backyard of the Alpine, MS, home Mayes lived in with his wife, Teresa, and his parents, Mary Frances and Johnny Mayes.

Teresa and Mary Frances were arrested Tuesday and charged in connection with the kidnapping.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: May 09, 2012, 01:26:45 PM »

MEMPHIS, TN -
(WMC-TV) – An interview between Teresa Mayes and investigators is revealing new details about the kidnapping of a Tennessee family and the murder of the mother and one of her daughters.

Teresa is the wife of Adam Mayes, the man investigators say is on the run with a pair of kidnapped sisters.

Wednesday, Teresa and Adam Mayes were both charged with two counts of first degree murder. Teresa is also facing four previous charges of especially aggravated kidnapping.

The latest police affidavit reveals that Teresa watched her husband kill Jo Ann Bain in a garage in Whiteville.  She also told investigators Mayes killed Adrienne in the same town.  She admits to driving the vehicle with the bodies inside it to Alpine, MS, where they were found buried in a backyard.

Those poor baby girls know about their mother and sister...Lord please help them.

This is the scene out of a horror movie.  Only problem it is not fictional.

Adam, Teresa and Mary are evil personified.

Janet

_____

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: May 09, 2012, 01:31:06 PM »

snipped;

So, he killed Jo Ann and the oldest daughter in the home.  He never intended to leave with anyone but the youngest two daughters alive.  I'll bet he was hoping that the world would think that Jo Ann took the girls and left.  If Gary and his daughter and granddaughter had awaken, he probably would've killed them all.

Yes.  In the detached garage I am thinking and yes he must of known of some disagreement between the 2 and took his opportunity.   I don't think this is about any parental rights crap and it will be a miracle if those girls are found alive imo.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: May 09, 2012, 01:40:35 PM »

The Bain's house on Zillow - TU WS poster.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/8590-Whiteville-Newcastle-Rd-Whiteville-TN-38075/41509965_zpid/

Third picture is detached garage.

I don't know about you guys but I am sick to my stomach for these girls.  Praying for a miracle here.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: May 09, 2012, 01:50:49 PM »

The Bain's house on Zillow - TU WS poster.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/8590-Whiteville-Newcastle-Rd-Whiteville-TN-38075/41509965_zpid/

Third picture is detached garage.

I don't know about you guys but I am sick to my stomach for these girls.  Praying for a miracle here.

Thanks fatcatlurker

Janet

+++++

Authorities: Alleged kidnapper of Tenn. woman, 3 daughters was considered like an uncle
Updated: Monday, May 7, 1:19 AM

<snipped>

On Sunday, forensic scientists with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation searched the garage and backyard at the Hardeman County, Tenn., home where Bain, her husband and the three girls live.

Gary Bain declined to comment Sunday to an Associated Press reporter.

<snipped>

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/authorities-alleged-kidnapper-of-tenn-woman-3-daughters-was-considered-like-an-uncle/2012/05/07/gIQANa5M7T_story.html

_____

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #433 on: May 09, 2012, 01:54:07 PM »

snipped;

I bolded above.. I agree.. I think the girls knew that and that's how he got them out quietly. If he was holding one and waking the others.. telling them to come or he'll hurt everyone else. Their ability to get out quietly probably saved the others.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: May 09, 2012, 01:54:49 PM »

First-degree murder charges filed against Adam Mayes and wife Teresa Mayes

First-degree murder charges have been filed against Adam Mayes and wife Teresa Mayes for the killing of a woman and her teenage daughter in Hardeman County.

The charges were filed today in Bolivar, Tenn., against the man and woman from Guntown, Miss., who also face two counts of especially aggravated kidnapping.

Teresa Mayes, 31, remains in the Hardeman County Jail without bond. A call to her attorney wasn't immediately returned.

::snipping2::

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2012/may/09/murder-charges-filed-against-teresa-mayes-wife-mos/?partner=RSS&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: May 09, 2012, 01:56:53 PM »

older article but 2 items stand out imo.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2012/may/08/bodies-idd-as-missing-mom-teen/?print=1

Jo Ann Bain and her daughters were last seen at their Whiteville home on April 27. Before they disappeared, the Bains had been preparing to move to Arizona, in hopes of relieving two of their daughters' asthma symptoms.

The mother's Facebook page shows that in the days before the four disappeared she was packing and working on homework.

Her last post, dated April 26, said, "a good venting always makes you feel better." It didn't say why she was venting.

one of the little ones has asthma also?   And a  FB post that may lead us to believe a disagreement occured between her and someone...possibly Gary?  IDK.  Just thinking about his later FB post to her.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: May 09, 2012, 02:01:32 PM »

TBI Media Release

http://www.tbi.tn.gov/documents/TBIDAChargeTwowithFirstDegreeMurder.pdf
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: May 09, 2012, 02:04:40 PM »

I am confused about why they would put out this information on the first degree murder charges without having him in custody?  Does this make sense to anyone else?  I mean now he really has nothing to lose.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: May 09, 2012, 02:07:08 PM »

I am confused about why they would put out this information on the first degree murder charges without having him in custody?  Does this make sense to anyone else?  I mean now he really has nothing to lose.

Quoting myself here...do they get more $$$ by doing this, higher bounty on his head, or some special police force?  I don't understand.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: May 09, 2012, 02:09:54 PM »

The Scenario?

While Teresa watches Adam brutally murder Jo-Ann and Adrienne in an attached garaged ... places the bodies in a vehicle and ... then leads/carries the younger girls to the vehicle and ... drives to Missippi.  This all happened while Gary, eldest daughter and granddaughter slept.

Do I have that right or ... is there something I am not comprehending/

Janet

+++++

Adam Mayes & Wife Charged With First Degree Murder
Posted on: 11:24 am, May 9, 2012
updated on: 11:43am, May 9, 2012

<snipped>

<snipped>

Affidavit Against Adam & Teresa Mayes

http://localtvwreg.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/affidavitagainstadamteresamayes.pdf

Affidavits Against Teresa & Mary Mayes

http://localtvwreg.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/affidavit.pdf

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.