April 20, 2024, 08:56:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JO ANN (JODIE) BAIN AND 3 DAUGHTERS MISSING 4/27/2012(2 murdered 2 safe)  (Read 545166 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: May 09, 2012, 02:14:00 PM »

I am confused about why they would put out this information on the first degree murder charges without having him in custody?  Does this make sense to anyone else? I mean now he really has nothing to lose.

It doesn't make sense fatcatlurker.

A plea to Adam by Gary and/or FBI/TBI for the safe return of the girls makes more sense.  IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: May 09, 2012, 02:16:16 PM »

I am confused about why they would put out this information on the first degree murder charges without having him in custody?  Does this make sense to anyone else?  I mean now he really has nothing to lose.

Quoting myself here...do they get more $$$ by doing this, higher bounty on his head, or some special police force?  I don't understand.

I am confused as well.  Would knowing you are facing murder charges not make him come off the hook more?  He really has nothing to lose now and no incentive to turn himself in IMO.

I am scared to say this, but before they were releasing limited information to not jeopardize the safety of the girls.  This almost seems like they know the younger girls may also be gone already?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: May 09, 2012, 02:20:23 PM »

IN A NUTSHELL

Mayes, wife charged with two counts of first degree murder
Posted: May 09, 2012 9:06 AM PDT
Updated: May 09, 2012 10:40 AM PDT

<snipped>

The latest police affidavit reveals that Teresa watched her husband kill Jo Ann Bain in a garage in Whiteville.  She also told investigators Mayes killed Adrienne in the same town.  She admits to driving the vehicle with the bodies inside it to Alpine, MS, where they were found buried in a backyard.

During the interview, Teresa also stated that Adam Mayes' plan was to kidnap the two younger girls.  The murders of Jo Ann and Adrienne were directly part of the kidnapping.

<snipped>

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18242709/fbi-will-hold-news-conference-regarding-missing-bain-girls-at-2-pm?c=n&fb_source=message

Affidavit Against Adam & Teresa Mayes

http://localtvwreg.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/affidavitagainstadamteresamayes.pdf

Affidavits Against Teresa & Mary Mayes

http://localtvwreg.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/affidavit.pdf

[/quote]

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: May 09, 2012, 02:21:32 PM »

I am confused about why they would put out this information on the first degree murder charges without having him in custody?  Does this make sense to anyone else?  I mean now he really has nothing to lose.
I was wondering the same thing.  I feel a double murder/suicide will be the end result here.  moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: May 09, 2012, 02:23:39 PM »

God lord this is awful.  He killed Jo Ann in her own garage and the oldest girl there at the house in Whiteville.

Here is a new Affidavit

http://files.wmctv.com/WEDTBaffidavit.pdf
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: May 09, 2012, 02:26:35 PM »

It would have been more of an incentive for Adam not to harm the girls if investigators had remained silent regarding the tell-all confession of Teresa.  I agree fatcatlurker ... Adam has nothing to lose.

I am praying that there is not a double murder and suicide scene that will be discovered in the search effort.

Janet

_____

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: May 09, 2012, 02:27:14 PM »

MEMPHIS, TN - (WMC-TV) – An interview between Teresa Mayes and investigators is revealing new details about the kidnapping of a Tennessee family and the murder of the mother and one of her daughters.

::snipping2::

Wednesday, Teresa and Adam Mayes were both charged with two counts of first degree murder. Teresa is also facing four previous charges of especially aggravated kidnapping.

The latest police affidavit reveals that Teresa watched her husband kill Jo Ann Bain in a garage in Whiteville.  She also told investigators Mayes killed Adrienne in the same town.  She admits to driving the vehicle with the bodies inside it to Alpine, MS, where they were found buried in a backyard.

During the interview, Teresa also stated that Adam Mayes' plan was to kidnap the two younger girls.  The murders of Jo Ann and Adrienne were directly part of the kidnapping.

Terry Dycus, Mary's attorney, told Action News 5 that she waants her son to turn himself in to authorities and hopes for the girls' safe return. She also claims she wasn't involved in her son's plot.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation will be holding a news conference at 2 p.m. regarding the search for Adam Mayes and Alexandria Bain, 12, and her sister Kyliyah, 8.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18242709/fbi-will-hold-news-conference-regarding-missing-bain-girls-at-2-pm
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: May 09, 2012, 02:28:21 PM »

The Scenario?

While Teresa watches Adam brutally murder Jo-Ann and Adrienne in an attached garaged ... places the bodies in a vehicle and ... then leads/carries the younger girls to the vehicle and ... drives to Missippi.  This all happened while Gary, eldest daughter and granddaughter slept.

Do I have that right or ... is there something I am not comprehending/

Janet

+++++

Adam Mayes & Wife Charged With First Degree Murder
Posted on: 11:24 am, May 9, 2012
updated on: 11:43am, May 9, 2012

<snipped>

In an affidavit, Teresa Mayes said she was there when Adam Mayes killed Jo Ann Bain in a  garage next to their home and that Adam Mayes also killed 14-year-old Adrienne Bain at that location.

Teresa Mayes also said her husband planned to Alexandria and Kyliyah.

<snipped>

http://wreg.com/2012/05/09/wife-of-adam-mayes-charged-with-first-degree-murder/

Affidavit Against Adam & Teresa Mayes

http://localtvwreg.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/affidavitagainstadamteresamayes.pdf

Affidavits Against Teresa & Mary Mayes

http://localtvwreg.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/affidavit.pdf

_____

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: May 09, 2012, 02:29:27 PM »

Tamikosmom,  that is the way I read it also.  Both in the detached garage.  Loaded them all up in the vehicle and went to MS property to bury Jo Ann and Adrienne.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #449 on: May 09, 2012, 02:31:24 PM »

Quoting myself here...do they get more $$$ by doing this, higher bounty on his head, or some special police force?  I don't understand.

I am confused as well.  Would knowing you are facing murder charges not make him come off the hook more?  He really has nothing to lose now and no incentive to turn himself in IMO.

I am scared to say this, but before they were releasing limited information to not jeopardize the safety of the girls.  This almost seems like they know the younger girls may also be gone already?
That's what I'm thinking.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #450 on: May 09, 2012, 02:33:03 PM »

From the facebook posting I read, Jo Ann considered Teresa a friend at once point.  I can't imagine how she felt knowing this woman was watching her die and helping AM take her girls. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: May 09, 2012, 02:35:30 PM »

Both Mary and Teresa Mayes are scheduled for a preliminary hearing on May 22 at 9 a.m

A fund to help the Bain family has been set up at Farmers and Merchants Bank. Donations can be made at any branch or mailed to 1315 W. Market St. in Bolivar, TN 38008.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20120509/NEWS01/120509008/Adam-Mayes-wife-charged-two-counts-first-degree-murder-deaths-Jo-Ann-Bain-Adreienne-Bain?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: May 09, 2012, 02:37:37 PM »

Teresa Mayes' lawyer, Shana Johnson, said her client is cooperating with police but would not say whether she knows the whereabouts of Adam Mayes or the girls.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/05/09/justice/tennessee-missing-children/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: May 09, 2012, 02:40:43 PM »

Tennessee Kidnap Suspect Added to FBI's Most Wanted List

(WASHINGTON) -- The man suspected of kidnapping a woman and her three daughters -- and then killing two of them -- has been rushed to the top of the FBI's list of its Top Ten Most Wanted fugitives.

Adam Mayes is believed to be armed and on the run from authorities with two of the girls he allegedly kidnapped on April 27.

Mayes, 35, and his wife, Teresa, 31, are both charged with first degree murder and especially aggravated kidnapping.

He takes the place on the FBI's infamous wanted list of Boston mob boss James "Whitey" Bulger who was captured last year.

http://www.670kboi.com/rssItem.asp?feedid=118&itemid=29845636
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: May 09, 2012, 02:40:44 PM »

Two weeks too late but ... if the girls are not yet deceased ... I hope the plea to Adam from his mother will be heeded.

It is my hope that the distraught fathers will make a media plea to Adam for the safe return of their precious daughters ... personally or through a spokesperson.

Janet

++++++

Mary Frances Mayes

Updated: May 09, 2012 10:40 AM PDT

<snipped>

Mary Frances Mayes, Adam's mother, has also been charged. She's accused of conspiracy to commit especially aggravated kidnapping.

Terry Dycus, Mary's attorney, told Action News 5 that she waants her son to turn himself in to authorities and hopes for the girls' safe return. She also claims she wasn't involved in her son's plot.

<snipped>

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18242709/fbi-will-hold-news-conference-regarding-missing-bain-girls-at-2-pm

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: May 09, 2012, 02:44:01 PM »

I was wondering the same thing.  I feel a double murder/suicide will be the end result here.  moo

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: May 09, 2012, 02:49:27 PM »

Was Gary Bain's employed?  Was Jo-Ann employed?

Janet

++++++

Authorities: Alleged kidnapper of Tenn. woman, 3 daughters was considered like an uncle
Updated: Monday, May 7, 1:19 AM

<snipped>

Gary Bain woke up after the kids typically went to school so he didn’t expect to see them, Helm said. But then he tried calling his wife on her cell phone during the day and couldn’t reach her.

When the girls didn’t get off the school bus, he reported them missing to the sheriff’s office that evening.

<snipped>

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/authorities-alleged-kidnapper-of-tenn-woman-3-daughters-was-considered-like-an-uncle/2012/05/07/gIQANa5M7T_story.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: May 09, 2012, 03:00:51 PM »

REMINDER

Updated: May 09, 2012 11:35 AM PDT

<snipped>

WMCTV.COM will stream the FBI's news conference live at 2 p.m. and will air it live on Action News 5.

_____

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: May 09, 2012, 03:03:23 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/jill_monier

11 m jill_monier ‏ @jill_monier
News crews getting ready for news conference in guntown,ms http://lockerz.com/s/207702763

56m jill_monier ‏ @jill_monier
At the command post, law enforcement gathers to search for Adam Mayes. Lots of camo, bullet proof vests, guns..even an armored vehicle here.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #459 on: May 09, 2012, 03:07:35 PM »

Here's a link to the livesteam

http://www.livestream.com/actionnews5
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.