March 29, 2024, 06:47:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JO ANN (JODIE) BAIN AND 3 DAUGHTERS MISSING 4/27/2012(2 murdered 2 safe)  (Read 541498 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: May 09, 2012, 03:41:54 PM »

An outreach by FBI spokesperson to Adam Mayes as well as the girls.

Girls - We are looking for you.

Adam - Leave girls at a safe location.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: May 09, 2012, 03:42:46 PM »

Had to reboot this thing so i missed a lot. Did they mention a vehicle?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: May 09, 2012, 03:43:44 PM »

another thing just struck me...I wonder if anyone has checked the Bains new residence in Arizona?  If he is this well connected and has people assisting him as rumored he could be anywhere.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: May 09, 2012, 03:44:37 PM »

I was having problems hearing some of the questions, but am pretty sure nothing was said about a vehicle.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: May 09, 2012, 03:48:35 PM »

::snipping2::

Teresa Mayes' lawyer, Shana Johnson, said her client is cooperating with police but would not say whether she knows the whereabouts of Adam Mayes or the girls.

The Mayes family and the Bain family are connected through Adam Mayes' sister Pamela, who used to be married to Jo Ann's husband, Gary Bain, the lawyer said.

Adam and Teresa Mayes have been married for 11 years and lived in Guntown, she said.

Johnson said she has asked for a mental health evaluation of her client.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/31036114/detail.html
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: May 09, 2012, 03:50:31 PM »

Yes.  One of the questions was regarding why a vehicle description was not included in the Amber report.  The spokesperson was vague but did imply that a description was added.

Hopefully ... a transcript/video is posted soon.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: May 09, 2012, 03:51:36 PM »

Adam Mayes Added To FBI Ten Most Wanted

(Hardeman County, TN) The FBI has added Adam Mayes to its Ten Most Wanted Fugitive List.

In a press conference, the FBI said ”We are spending day & night 24 hours a day to bring you back home to Tennessee.”

http://wreg.com/2012/05/09/adam-mayes-added-to-fbi-ten-most-wanted/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: May 09, 2012, 03:52:11 PM »

Yes.  One of the questions was regarding why a vehicle description was not included in the Amber report.  The spokesperson was vague but did imply that a description was added.

Hopefully ... a transcript/video is posted soon.

Janet

Thanks Janet.  I did not hear that part.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: May 09, 2012, 03:53:49 PM »

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: May 09, 2012, 03:56:23 PM »

Shoot, it came out too small.  On the left side, you can see "any"......That is New Albany.  Very close to Guntown.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: May 09, 2012, 04:01:16 PM »

There is currently no vehicle description.    http://www.ncmec.org/missingkids/servlet/AmberServlet

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: May 09, 2012, 04:04:34 PM »

There is currently no vehicle description.    http://www.ncmec.org/missingkids/servlet/AmberServlet

I thought one of the requirements for issuing an Amber Alert was a vehicle description. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #492 on: May 09, 2012, 04:13:45 PM »

I thought one of the requirements for issuing an Amber Alert was a vehicle description. 

I thought it was a description of either a vehicle or a person.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: May 09, 2012, 04:28:14 PM »

Logic dictates that Adam, Teresa and Mary did not walk from Mississippi to Tennessee to assist the Bains with the move.  Other than Jo-Ann's vehicle ... there must have been another vehicle missing from the Bains residence on the morning of April 27th.

Despite what the spokesman indicated in the 2:00 PM media conference ... if there was a vehicle description included on the amber alert and/or the FBI/TBI Missing Persons Alert ... I must have missed it.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: May 09, 2012, 04:45:17 PM »

Raw Video Of FBI Adding Adam Mayes FBI Ten Most Wanted
Posted on: 2:24 pm, May 9, 2012
updated on: 03:33pm, May 9, 2012

http://wreg.com/2012/05/09/adam-mayes-added-to-fbi-ten-most-wanted/

_____

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: May 09, 2012, 05:32:16 PM »

My heart has been in my throat for days with this case, to the point I don't think I can stand to cover it.  I never wrote a begging plea for lives before but if I thought that alone would help, I sure would.

Someone upthread mentioned this case reminded them of Jett Duncan.  For me, he is by far one of the scariest predators ever, who should have been behind bars many years before, and I do not think for a second that all his victims are known.

This case seems to carry the level of evil like his, but that is as far as the similarities go that we know of.

That said, someone is going to need to explain to me in detail, how he left an interview as the last person to see this Mother and her baby girls, without LE doing their diligence while he was being interviewed.  I am not prepared to make a judgement on the issue, but you can bet I am absolutely asking the question.

I am thrilled that the charges against Theresa have been upgraded to murder, and I pray for the safe return of these girls.

More than that, I pray that whatever care and concern for them that Mayes had- to have him act in the manner "he did" in the first place (in his mind) is present for him in a moment of clarity and he lets them go.

They are innocent, and from what I could see, they trusted him and thought of him as their kin.

I have every faith that at the moment they are alive.  I have NEVER seen the FBI take over the jurisdiction like this, and I can tell you these affidavits and charging docs are not even in the system yet- I have access.

Thank you to everyone on here that is updating this thread and if y'all are spiritual people,  please join me in prayer for Alexandria and Kyliyah.   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #496 on: May 09, 2012, 05:39:52 PM »

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/

Store clerk, Nick Barghouthi, who was working at the store at the time the video was taken said, "He was so calm…he only bought a coke and walked out,” Barghouthi said.

Barghouthi recalled that Mayes was driving a white Oldsmobile Alero and that he had previously seen Mayes in the same car. He said surveillance cameras are also installed outside the convenience store, as well as on the pumps and the exterior of the building.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Jo-Ann-Thompson-Bain-and-Girls/383639408343945

Monica Elaine Downs
News Channel 3 just annoced that ADAM MAYES could be driving a WHITE OLDSMOBILE with blue licsence plate!!!! KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED
Like ·  · 21 minutes ago

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: May 09, 2012, 05:44:26 PM »

My heart has been in my throat for days with this case, to the point I don't think I can stand to cover it.  I never wrote a begging plea for lives before but if I thought that alone would help, I sure would.

Someone upthread mentioned this case reminded them of Jett Duncan.  For me, he is by far one of the scariest predators ever, who should have been behind bars many years before, and I do not think for a second that all his victims are known.

This case seems to carry the level of evil like his, but that is as far as the similarities go that we know of.

That said, someone is going to need to explain to me in detail, how he left an interview as the last person to see this Mother and her baby girls, without LE doing their diligence while he was being interviewed.  I am not prepared to make a judgement on the issue, but you can bet I am absolutely asking the question.

I am thrilled that the charges against Theresa have been upgraded to murder, and I pray for the safe return of these girls.

More than that, I pray that whatever care and concern for them that Mayes had- to have him act in the manner "he did" in the first place (in his mind) is present for him in a moment of clarity and he lets them go.

They are innocent, and from what I could see, they trusted him and thought of him as their kin.

I have every faith that at the moment they are alive.  I have NEVER seen the FBI take over the jurisdiction like this, and I can tell you these affidavits and charging docs are not even in the system yet- I have access.

Thank you to everyone on here that is updating this thread and if y'all are spiritual people,  please join me in prayer for Alexandria and Kyliyah.   an angelic monkey

Praying with you, Blink.   an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: May 09, 2012, 06:00:04 PM »

Darn Alero looks like half the cars out there. I was hoping for something more noticable.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: May 09, 2012, 06:04:15 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/AHammond_WREG3/status/200323056881778689

Adam Hammond

‏ @AHammond_WREG3

Follow

Investigators are being EXTREMELY guarded on the search in the woods near #Mayes house. That's an understatement. #bainsearch

Reply  Retweet  Favorite
3:35 PM - 9 May 12 via Twitter for Android · Embed this Tweet

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.