March 28, 2024, 10:43:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JO ANN (JODIE) BAIN AND 3 DAUGHTERS MISSING 4/27/2012(2 murdered 2 safe)  (Read 541450 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: May 09, 2012, 08:12:26 PM »

So we had the mother's and sil's...now here is AM's brother;

http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120509/ARTICLES/120509630?p=2&tc=pg

Johnny Lee Mayes II, who now lives in Cowpens, said Wednesday that he and Adam Mayes are two of six siblings raised by their parents, Johnny and Mary Frances Mayes. Mary Frances Mayes is originally from Gaffney and still has relatives here, said Johnny Mayes II, 44.

“When we were growing up, we moved around everywhere,” Johnny Mayes II said. “That's why my brother has ties to places all over the country, because we lived sort of this nomadic lifestyle. ... I don't know why. We lived in the Carolinas for most of our lives. And I settled in Cowpens, and they moved to Tennessee.”

Johnny Mayes II said the family once lived in Texas for nine years, the longest period they stayed anywhere.

Mary Frances Mayes, their mother, has been charged with four counts of conspiracy to commit especially aggravated kidnapping.

Mary Frances Mayes and Teresa Mayes watched Adam Mayes dig a hole behind the Mississippi mobile home where the bodies of the two females were eventually discovered, the AP reports. Teresa Mayes' sister later called authorities after she learned of the incident.

Johnny Mayes II has had little contact with his siblings or parents since 1996, until six months ago when his sister, Pamela Bain, reached out to him.

There are reports that Adam Mayes and Gary Bain were once married to sisters, but Tennessee Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman Kristin Helm said that is not correct. Helm confirmed Wednesday that Gary Bain and Adam Mayes became acquainted when Gary and Pamela Bain were married years ago. After their divorce, Adam Mayes kept in touch with Gary Bain, who later married Jo Ann Bain.

Jo Ann Bain's daughters considered Adam Mayes an “uncle” and a close family friend.

Johnny Mayes II said his mother and Adam Mayes, the youngest of the Mayes children, had a close relationship.

“She didn't have feelings for any of us except Adam,” said Johnny Mayes II, who described his brother as self-centered, egotistical and controlling, particularly with his parents.

Thanks fatcatlurker

It appears that Adam's MIL and brother both considered him very controlling.

Could it be that the upcoming move of the Bain family ... a situation that implied the loss of his pretend family ... a situation that Adam had no control over ... caused him to snap.

Janet

+++++

Josephine Tate - Adam Mayes MIL

Mother of Accused Killer Speaks Out About Adam Mayes
Published: 4:44 pm
Updated: 4:49 pm

<snipped>

"He was always a control freak," she added. "When he married my daughter 12 years ago, first off we begged my daughter not to marry him because we knew how he was, he was a moocher, he didn't hold a job, he mooched of his mom and dad."

<snipped>

http://www.abc24.com/mostpopular/story/Mother-of-Accused-Killer-Speaks-Out-About-Adam/NklA1__lU0i77PYRR98rww.cspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: May 09, 2012, 08:46:56 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2012/05/09/searching-for-bains-is-not-in-vein-fbi-ups-the-reward-places-mayes-on-most-wanted-list-mayes-thinks-he-is-their-father/

Searching For Bains IS NOT In Vein: FBI Ups The Reward, Places Mayes ON Most Wanted List- Mayes Thinks He Is Their Father

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: May 09, 2012, 08:54:59 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2012/05/09/searching-for-bains-is-not-in-vein-fbi-ups-the-reward-places-mayes-on-most-wanted-list-mayes-thinks-he-is-their-father/

Searching For Bains IS NOT In Vein: FBI Ups The Reward, Places Mayes ON Most Wanted List- Mayes Thinks He Is Their Father

Mother Mary Frankenfreak Mayes and his matrimonially status- challenged wife, Terre.   Oh, Blink, you do have a way with words! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: May 09, 2012, 09:06:21 PM »

So, am I understanding correctly that Jo Ann and the oldest daughter were killed in the garage of their own home? It must have not been a gun shot or wouldn't it have been heard by someone? 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: May 09, 2012, 09:11:33 PM »

(Whiteville, TN ) The attorney for Mary Frances Mayes wonders how his client is charged with four counts of conspiracy to kidnap.

“Sheriff Doolan made my client available to me last night at the Hardaman County Justice Complex and I was able to talk to her for a brief period of time,” said Terry Dycus, Defense attorney.

The bodies of Jo Ann Bain and 14-year-old Alexandria were found buried on her property, but he said she was in Mississippi when the crime allegedly took place.

She entered a not guilty plea during her arraignment.

“There’s a brief statement in the affidavit that my client was engaged and knew about it but there is no specific statement as to what overt act if any she made,” said Dycus.

Mary Frances Mayes is in the Hardeman County jail as is Teresa Mayes.

::snipping2::

Teresa Mayes’ court appointed lawyer said she is having her client tested before her next court date.

“She’s cooperating to the best of her ability at this time and we have asked for a mental health evaluation and the judge has signed the order on that,” said Shana Johnson, Asst. Senior Public Defender.

Teresa Mayes is being held without bond since her charges were upgraded.

Both she and Adam Mayes’ mother will be back in court May 22nd.

http://wreg.com/2012/05/09/mayes-sister-in-law-describes-him-as-weird-wife-slow/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: May 09, 2012, 09:20:16 PM »

Mayes’ mother-in-law, who lives in Chatsworth, Ga., said she’s known him for 25 years but didn’t approve of him because his family never seemed to stay in one place and he couldn’t hold down a job.

“Teresa’s father and I begged her: ‘Do not marry him, do not go off with him, do not live with him,” she said.

Tate described her daughter as a slow learner who spent her school life in special education. Teresa Mayes was also incapable of having her own children, she said.

The mother said she believed Mayes had threatened her daughter and perhaps his own mother, Mary Frances Mayes, who has also been charged with conspiracy to commit especially aggravated kidnapping.

Mary Mayes’ attorney, Somerville attorney Terry Dycus, said his client maintains she is not guilty. Dycus said it was too early to discuss what the mother’s defense would be.

“She agrees with the authorities that he’s possibly dangerous, but her main concern is that the children be returned immediately and safely,” Dycus said.

Teresa Mayes faces six felony counts in the case: two first-degree murder charges and four especially aggravated kidnapping charges.

“The feelings I have for Adam are as close to hate as I’ll ever come because he’s destroyed not only the Bain family but he’s destroyed my family too,” Tate said.

http://theadvocate.com/home/2793832-125/relative-says-kidnap-suspect-claimed

Mommy Dearest agrees Adam  is "possibly' dangerous.  Are you kidding me?  She allegedly watched him dig two graves to bury two beautiful woman he killed and he is "possibly" dangerous. I bet she thinks if you stand in the middle of a bus lane and do not move it is "possibly" dangerous when the bus hits you into tomorrow.  Someone needs to shake her till she rattles
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: May 09, 2012, 09:22:27 PM »

Johnny is in New Albany. I assume that is Mississippi and not GA, OH or who knows where.  Why is he there?  Did he leave home because he knew what was going to happen or did he help with the escape?  And a thought I had last night.. they have arrested Mary as bait, albeit bad bait.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: May 09, 2012, 09:30:09 PM »

Shortly after the news conference, Chopper 5 spotted a camouflage tent set up deep in the woods in Union County.  When Chopper 5 alerted authorities, they sent heavily armed officers into the woods to investigate.  There is no word on what, if anything, the officers found in the tent, or whether it is connected to the case.

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/18242709/fbi-will-hold-news-conference-regarding-missing-bain-girls-at-2-pm
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: May 09, 2012, 09:40:45 PM »

Ex-Mother-in-Law Begs Fugitive to Surrender (video)

Tate says Adam Mayes preyed on her daughter, who has mental disabilities. They met when they lived in Florida. Adam Mayes was 10-years-old. 12-years ago, Mayes married Theresa.

"My daughter said he ate, slept, lived and breathed nothing but these two children," said Tate

http://www.newschannel9.com/news/top-stories/stories/vid_713.shtml
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: May 09, 2012, 09:45:14 PM »

AMW Case File Fugitives

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=80019#.T6sXEdoN0dk
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #530 on: May 09, 2012, 09:51:59 PM »

5:29 p.m. - From The Associated Press - Adam Mayes' mother-in-law told The Associated Press he thought he might be the girls' father and it caused trouble in the marriage to her daughter, who's jailed in the case.

"She was tired of him doting on those two little girls that he claimed were his," Josie Tate said in an exclusive phone interview with The Associated Press on Wednesday. In an earlier interview, Tate's daughter Bobbi Booth said Teresa Mayes suspected her husband was having an affair with Jo Ann Bain.

Authorities refused to comment on the motive for the April 27 slayings and abductions at a Wednesday news conference.

http://www.djournal.com/view/full_story/18514013/article-UPDATE--FBI-says-Adam-Mayes-now-on-10-most-wanted-list?instance=home_news_right
I don't buy this story at all, as fact. He could have just taken the girls, but he took mom, older sis, (which he killed them) and the 2 younger girls.  I think he's a pedophile and that was how he justified his presence with the girls to outsiders.  moo
I totally agree with you!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: May 09, 2012, 09:58:26 PM »

Former FBI profiler weighs in on search for Bain girls

MEMPHIS, TN - (WMC-TV) - From Whiteville, Tennessee to Guntown, Mississippi and beyond, Mid-South residents have many unanswered questions regarding the whereabouts of Jo Ann Bain's two youngest daughters and why Adam Mayes would want to kidnap them.

As the case unfolds, a former FBI profiler is analyzing the case.

Former FBI profiler Clint Van Zandt appeared on the Today Show Wednesday morning to weigh in on the nationwide manhunt for Adam Mayes and Joann Bain's two youngest daughters.

Van Zandt said based on his experience, wanted suspect Adam Mayes is more than likely watching coverage of the case.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18244168/former-fbi-profiler-weighs-in-on-search-for-bain-girls
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #532 on: May 09, 2012, 10:00:38 PM »

Somebody needs to waterboard the ex and mother until they tell where Mayes was taking the girls.  They know more than they are telling, imo.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: May 09, 2012, 10:01:46 PM »

I bet Adam is watching too. For those folks who have spoken out against him, I would be sleeping with one eye open until this nutter is taken out..

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: May 09, 2012, 10:03:33 PM »

I bet Adam is watching too. For those folks who have spoken out against him, I would be sleeping with one eye open until this nutter is taken out..

I was thinking the same thing.  Probably keeping a list.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: May 09, 2012, 10:16:20 PM »

Ex-Mother-in-Law Begs Fugitive to Surrender (video)

Tate says Adam Mayes preyed on her daughter, who has mental disabilities. They met when they lived in Florida. Adam Mayes was 10-years-old. 12-years ago, Mayes married Theresa.

"My daughter said he ate, slept, lived and breathed nothing but these two children," said Tate

http://www.newschannel9.com/news/top-stories/stories/vid_713.shtml

Can anyone else find where Josie Tate lived in Florida...where are the ties?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: May 09, 2012, 10:17:49 PM »

Somebody needs to waterboard the ex and mother until they tell where Mayes was taking the girls.  They know more than they are telling, imo.

Yep, I agree.  SN:  Nuts and evil=Adam Mayes. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: May 09, 2012, 10:19:25 PM »

How old do you think Josie Tate would be?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: May 09, 2012, 10:19:57 PM »

There is a Josie Tate in Daytona Beach
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: May 09, 2012, 10:21:08 PM »

Now that I am all caught up, please forget I mentioned his mother being bait.  On 2nd thought, maybe she should be fish bait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.