April 24, 2024, 04:07:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JO ANN (JODIE) BAIN AND 3 DAUGHTERS MISSING 4/27/2012(2 murdered 2 safe)  (Read 545464 times)
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: May 09, 2012, 10:26:54 PM »

There is a Josie Tate in Daytona Beach

Well, if Josie is Theresa's mom then I am guessing...in her 50s.  Theresa is 30.  I saw in another article that her full name is Josephine Tate.  Thanks Klaas. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: May 09, 2012, 10:29:40 PM »

This article goes in more detail about what Josephine Tate (Teresa's mom) has observed...

http://www.abc24.com/mostpopular/story/Mother-of-Accused-Killer-Speaks-Out-About-Adam/NklA1__lU0i77PYRR98rww.cspx

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: May 09, 2012, 10:32:07 PM »

This article goes in more detail about what Josephine Tate (Teresa's mom) has observed...

http://www.abc24.com/mostpopular/story/Mother-of-Accused-Killer-Speaks-Out-About-Adam/NklA1__lU0i77PYRR98rww.cspx

::snipping2::

Tate says her daughter has long been diagnosed with a mild form of retardation and that her diploma from Southeast High School in Dalton, GA, is a special education diploma.

"Two years ago, Teresa called me at home, and was crying and wanted to know if she can come home, that she was tired of getting slammed against the wall, knocked around, and beat on."

Tate says she and her husband sent Teresa a bus ticket to come. When they picked up Teresa, she was covered in bruises. Tate now wonders if there were warning signs.

"He does not believe in taking a bath, or shower, said he didn't like the feel of water on his skin," Tate said of Adam Mayes.

She says he also had odd eating habits.

"When he was 10 years old, the absolute only, only, foods he would eat, was a type of tomato soup his mother would make for him, peanut butter and crackers, and they had to be a certain brand of crackers, saltine crackers, he would have his mother put peanut butter on one cracker, mayonnaise on the other cracker and put them together.

"When he would get the Big Mac, he would have his mother take a knife and scrape the sauce off, but if we ordered it with no sauce, he wouldn't eat it. 4:54 said he had a fear of choking on lettuce or the little bits and pieces that were in the sauce."

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: May 09, 2012, 10:34:09 PM »

"We met Adam when he was 10 years old and his whole family is weird. Strange. Different. Whatever you want to call them," Tate said by phone from her Chatsworth, GA home.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: May 09, 2012, 10:36:43 PM »

"We met Adam when he was 10 years old and his whole family is weird. Strange. Different. Whatever you want to call them," Tate said by phone from her Chatsworth, GA home.

I wonder where in Florida they lived prior to living in this Georgia town?  Teresa and Adam met in Florida when Adam was about ten. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: May 09, 2012, 10:38:42 PM »

So, am I understanding correctly that Jo Ann and the oldest daughter were killed in the garage of their own home? It must have not been a gun shot or wouldn't it have been heard by someone? 

Two brutal murders and Gary as well as his eldest daughter and granddaughter heard nothing?  Did Jo-Ann not scream out for her husband?  Did her Adrienne not scream for her father?

Janet 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: May 09, 2012, 10:52:35 PM »

I wonder where in Florida they lived prior to living in this Georgia town?  Teresa and Adam met in Florida when Adam was about ten. 

Man accused of kidnappings, slayings has ties to Upstate
Published: Wednesday, May 9, 2012 at 6:29 p.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, May 9, 2012 at 6:29 p.m

<snipped>

A dangerous man whom authorities say killed a Tennessee woman and her teenage daughter and fled with her two younger girls in a kidnapping plot has ties to Cherokee County, his brother said Wednesday.

Johnny Lee Mayes II, who now lives in Cowpens, said Wednesday that he and Adam Mayes are two of six siblings raised by their parents, Johnny and Mary Frances Mayes. Mary Frances Mayes is originally from Gaffney and still has relatives here, said Johnny Mayes II, 44.

“When we were growing up, we moved around everywhere,” Johnny Mayes II said. “That's why my brother has ties to places all over the country, because we lived sort of this nomadic lifestyle. ... I don't know why. We lived in the Carolinas for most of our lives. And I settled in Cowpens, and they moved to Tennessee.”

Johnny Mayes II said the family once lived in Texas for nine years, the longest period they stayed anywhere.

<snipped>

http://www.goupstate.com/article/20120509/ARTICLES/120509630?p=2&tc=pg

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #547 on: May 09, 2012, 10:54:33 PM »

I'm listening to the replay of tonight's Nancy Grace, and I thought this was important enough to transcribe.

Nancy Grace Dave Mack (WAAX), What are we learning from the two women behind bars?

Dave Mack (WAAX) Actually we're learning a lot Nancy.  This was a planned out plotted idea that they were going to get these children into the custody of Adam Mayes.  That was the entire goal.  When you look at what his wife was saying and how his mother was complicit and she knew that was their goal.  They went there with the express idea of taking the children.  Adam Mayes has claimed they're his children biologically so does his wife Teresa.

Nancy Grace: (At the top of her lungs, lol) Oh good Lord in Heaven, I almost wish I hadn't asked you, Dave Mack.  To hear that spread across the airwaves.  What could be more hurtful now to this husband and father who's waiting for the return of his children?  To have it put on the national media that his wife had some relationship, let's just put it out there; sex relationship with Adam Mayes.  That is absolutely, I don't see it and I'll tell you why.  He killed her, if they had some hot torrid relationship going on and these are really his biological children, why would she stop him at risk of her own life?  And why would he kill her?  This is some crazy, crazy thing he's cooked up in his head.  In fact I have heard from the murder victim's husband, the father, the husband in this that he is absolutely positive there was no such relationship.  And now in addition to losing her life trying to protect her children, she is being dragged through the mud.  This guy is a freak, look at it come on!

You tell 'em Nancy!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: May 09, 2012, 10:56:51 PM »

Her other fb said she was from Lawtey fl.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: May 09, 2012, 10:59:39 PM »

I'm listening to the replay of tonight's Nancy Grace, and I thought this was important enough to transcribe.

Nancy Grace Dave Mack (WAAX), What are we learning from the two women behind bars?

Dave Mack (WAAX) Actually we're learning a lot Nancy.  This was a planned out plotted idea that they were going to get these children into the custody of Adam Mayes.  That was the entire goal.  When you look at what his wife was saying and how his mother was complicit and she knew that was their goal.  They went there with the express idea of taking the children.  Adam Mayes has claimed they're his children biologically so does his wife Teresa.

Nancy Grace: (At the top of her lungs, lol) Oh good Lord in Heaven, I almost wish I hadn't asked you, Dave Mack.  To hear that spread across the airwaves.  What could be more hurtful now to this husband and father who's waiting for the return of his children?  To have it put on the national media that his wife had some relationship, let's just put it out there; sex relationship with Adam Mayes.  That is absolutely, I don't see it and I'll tell you why.  He killed her, if they had some hot torrid relationship going on and these are really his biological children, why would she stop him at risk of her own life?  And why would he kill her?  This is some crazy, crazy thing he's cooked up in his head.  In fact I have heard from the murder victim's husband, the father, the husband in this that he is absolutely positive there was no such relationship.  And now in addition to losing her life trying to protect her children, she is being dragged through the mud.  This guy is a freak, look at it come on!

You tell 'em Nancy!   

Sometimes I REALLY like Nancy.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: May 09, 2012, 11:02:05 PM »

Her other fb said she was from Lawtey fl.

Thanks fatcatlurker.  So that is the northern part of Florida...close to the east coast. 

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #551 on: May 09, 2012, 11:03:59 PM »

<snipped>

A dangerous man whom authorities say killed a Tennessee woman and her teenage daughter and fled with her two younger girls in a kidnapping plot has ties to Cherokee County, his brother said Wednesday.

Johnny Lee Mayes II, who now lives in Cowpens, said Wednesday that he and Adam Mayes are two of six siblings raised by their parents, Johnny and Mary Frances Mayes. Mary Frances Mayes is originally from Gaffney and still has relatives here, said Johnny Mayes II, 44.

“When we were growing up, we moved around everywhere,” Johnny Mayes II said. “That's why my brother has ties to places all over the country, because we lived sort of this nomadic lifestyle. ... I don't know why. We lived in the Carolinas for most of our lives. And I settled in Cowpens, and they moved to Tennessee.”

Johnny Mayes II said the family once lived in Texas for nine years, the longest period they stayed anywhere.

<snipped>

I hope he is still in Miss. His brother is two counties over from me. Not far enough away for me.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #552 on: May 09, 2012, 11:04:38 PM »

You tell 'em Nancy!   

Sometimes I REALLY like Nancy.

Me too.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: May 09, 2012, 11:08:42 PM »

<snipped>

<snipped>

I hope he is still in Miss. His brother is two counties over from me. Not far enough away for me.

Oh Darla...I know that is too close.  He really creeps me out.  Since this case I have been looking at everyone's face and in everyone's car.  Even though this happened states away from me...I just feel like it is so close. 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: May 09, 2012, 11:09:32 PM »

You tell 'em Nancy!   

I think she may be right on this one.  
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #555 on: May 10, 2012, 01:30:04 AM »

So, am I understanding correctly that Jo Ann and the oldest daughter were killed in the garage of their own home? It must have not been a gun shot or wouldn't it have been heard by someone? 

Two brutal murders and Gary as well as his eldest daughter and granddaughter heard nothing?  Did Jo-Ann not scream out for her husband?  Did her Adrienne not scream for her father?

Janet 
He could have stuffed rags in their mouths while they slept or come up behind them and silenced them.  And he probably took them one at a time.  I would imagine that the survivors have been torturing themselves with why they didn't hear anything.  Its the same as the parent of an abducted child beating themselves up over what they should have done differently. 

Adam Mayes went into that home with a plan.  No one was getting in his way.  imo

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #556 on: May 10, 2012, 01:42:46 AM »

http://wreg.com/2012/05/09/community-turns-to-prayer-after-family-abduction/

Community Turns To Prayer After Family Abduction

Parking lots were packed across town as youth groups talked about their fears and everyone else tried to find hope.

This monster has victimized so many for his own selfishness.  I hope his mind eats away at him until he lets the girls go.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #557 on: May 10, 2012, 01:52:07 AM »

<snipped>

<snipped>

Oh Darla...I know that is too close.  He really creeps me out.  Since this case I have been looking at everyone's face and in everyone's car.  Even though this happened states away from me...I just feel like it is so close. 

This is EVERYWHERE.  This creep is hiding somewhere.  When it all comes out I wouldn't doubt that he's killed someone and taken over their home.  There is no way, with his distinct looks, that someone wouldn't recognize him.  Yep I say he's hiding.

I just pray to GOD he hasn't molested or killed those little girls.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: May 10, 2012, 08:14:27 AM »

i was wondering about no one hearing,the murder of mom and daughter,the garage
sits a little way from the house,and something is up,there are 100s of LE looking for
AM,he has 2 kids in tow,and may be living in the mountains,or some other wild place
its just so, not plausible,and when TMs mom said that TM left him 2yr ago,it got me to
thinking,why go back,and when did she go back to him,im thinking this is going to be
like one, of those dime mystery novels,where life is stranger than fiction and you just
cant believe the crazy ending
baine home
8590 Whiteville Newcastle Rd Whiteville, TN 38075-8706
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/8590-Whiteville-Newcastle-Rd-Whiteville-TN-38075/41509965_zpid/
http://binged.it/IEzwdi

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: May 10, 2012, 08:19:07 AM »

beth1970 said

This is EVERYWHERE.  This creep is hiding somewhere.  When it all comes out I wouldn't doubt that he's killed someone and taken over their home.  There is no way, with his distinct looks, that someone wouldn't recognize him.  Yep I say he's hiding.

I just pray to GOD he hasn't molested or killed those little girls.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13058.msg1523154#msg1523154

that would explain the car not being found too,it could be in someones garage/barn

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.