April 25, 2024, 08:48:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JO ANN (JODIE) BAIN AND 3 DAUGHTERS MISSING 4/27/2012(2 murdered 2 safe)  (Read 545605 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: May 10, 2012, 03:00:01 PM »

Jo Ann Bain's family speaks out about murder and kidnapping

MEMPHIS, TN - (WMC-TV) - A member of Jo Ann Bain's family is speaking out for the first time about this murder and kidnapping incident that's gripped the Bain family for days.

For nearly two weeks, Jo Ann Bain's family has been waiting, wondering, and worrying.

"Keep us in your heart and know that we appreciate and covet your prayers and we'd like to thank you personally and we do want our family back," says Bain's cousin Vicki Mahan.

::snipping2::

Mahan says she didn't know Adam Mayes.

"At one time, there was a relationship, a brief relationship between him and my cousin Joann. Yes I do believe they had an intimate relationship at one time," she continues.

Mahan says authorities told the family that Jo Ann Bain and her oldest daughter, Adrienne, had been beaten inside a garage near the Whiteville home.

::snipping2::

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18254538/jo-ann-bains-family-speaks-out-about-murder-and-kidnapping
A brief relationship does not result in two children.  A DNA test must be done to answer the validity of this.   Beaten, strangled.....we have heard of his violent ways with his ex/wife.  Praying hard for the safety of the girls. Please, Lord, hear our prayers.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: May 10, 2012, 03:03:11 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/Chasity_Rodgers/status/200658995722199041/photo/1

I have wondered if he has tried to make them look like boys. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: May 10, 2012, 03:03:23 PM »

Manhunt for kidnapping suspect frightens community
Updated 11:28 a.m., Thursday, May 10, 2012

<snipped>

The search area includes a mix of thick pine woods, large open fields, creeks and small lakes. Back roads crisscross the area. Some are wide enough for only one vehicle at a time. Residents say there are plenty of abandoned homes, empty trailers and small outbuildings where someone could hide.

<snipped>

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Manhunt-for-kidnapping-suspect-frightens-community-3547634.php

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: May 10, 2012, 03:15:56 PM »

I think AM has Money.

So they say he was a bum/jobless/mooch - his people but when you really think about it he had a Harley Davidson and some other bike.  And various vehicles he had access to.  He traveled well also - from the pics of him with the Bains in AZ and all the traveling he did between the Bains home TN and his own in MS  as well as all his connections in various states AZ, MS, TN, TX, NC, SC, FL, cellphone and time to keep up those connections they(fbi,tbi) are concerned about him traveling to now with the girls.  What I think is ... he was getting money from somewhere yet to be seen.  Looks like a meth head, reportedly drinking / drugging by witnesses and family.  Gas, travel, drink and drugs cost money.  Somebody was supplying him with $$...state,fed, theiving, drug sales, who knows.

A DNA test wouldn't have fit with his delusions anyway that is something a normal rational person would do.  This guy is a murdering kidnapper not normal at all.  

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: May 10, 2012, 03:17:28 PM »

Vicki Mahn - Jo-Ann Bain's Cousin

Posted: May 10, 2012 11:04 AM PDT
Updated: May 10, 2012 11:27 AM PDT

Mahan says she didn't know Adam Mayes.

"At one time, there was a relationship, a brief relationship between him and my cousin Joann. Yes I do believe they had an intimate relationship at one time," she continues.

Mahan says authorities told the family that Jo Ann Bain and her oldest daughter, Adrienne, had been beaten inside a garage near the Whiteville home.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/18254538/jo-ann-bains-family-speaks-out-about-murder-and-kidnapping

Bobbi Booth - Adam Mayes' SIL

ANDERSON COOPER 360 DEGREES
Aired May 8, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

COOPER: Adam used to date Joanne Bain before he married your sister, Teresa? And you say that Teresa suspected the two were having an affair?

BOOTH: Yes, sir. She suspected that for quite a while. And there's actually question as to my sister has made numerous statements as to the paternity of those children.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/08/acd.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: May 10, 2012, 03:22:37 PM »

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18254538/jo-ann-bains-family-speaks-out-about-murder-and-kidnapping

snipped;

That's when Jo Ann's husband Gary Bain called Jo Ann's mother in Henderson Tennessee.

"And his comment to my cousin was 'So y'all haven't seen them?' How was he put it, 'I don't think they were kidnapped.' And from there the feelings became more foreboding," Mahan says.

Why would he say that?  Did he say it like that?  Somebody better start doing some damage control quick or maybe I am just jaded.  idk.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #626 on: May 10, 2012, 03:25:02 PM »

I think AM has Money.

So they say he was a bum/jobless/mooch - his people but when you really think about it he had a Harley Davidson and some other bike.  And various vehicles he had access to.  He traveled well also - from the pics of him with the Bains in AZ and all the traveling he did between the Bains home TN and his own in MS  as well as all his connections in various states AZ, MS, TN, TX, NC, SC, FL, cellphone and time to keep up those connections they(fbi,tbi) are concerned about him traveling to now with the girls.  What I think is ... he was getting money from somewhere yet to be seen.  Looks like a meth head, reportedly drinking / drugging by witnesses and family.  Gas, travel, drink and drugs cost money.  Somebody was supplying him with $$...state,fed, theiving, drug sales, who knows.

A DNA test wouldn't have fit with his delusions anyway that is something a normal rational person would do.  This guy is a murdering kidnapper not normal at all. 

That makes sense.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: May 10, 2012, 03:25:36 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/jill_monier

jill_monier ‏ @jill_monier
Just spoke with a local motorcycle dealer who says #AdamMayes neighbor bought mayes' harley after he declined to. Said it was worth $10,000.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: May 10, 2012, 03:27:09 PM »

I think AM has Money.

So they say he was a bum/jobless/mooch - his people but when you really think about it he had a Harley Davidson and some other bike.  And various vehicles he had access to.  He traveled well also - from the pics of him with the Bains in AZ and all the traveling he did between the Bains home TN and his own in MS  as well as all his connections in various states AZ, MS, TN, TX, NC, SC, FL, cellphone and time to keep up those connections they(fbi,tbi) are concerned about him traveling to now with the girls.  What I think is ... he was getting money from somewhere yet to be seen.  Looks like a meth head, reportedly drinking / drugging by witnesses and family.  Gas, travel, drink and drugs cost money.  Somebody was supplying him with $$...state,fed, theiving, drug sales, who knows.

A DNA test wouldn't have fit with his delusions anyway that is something a normal rational person would do.  This guy is a murdering kidnapper not normal at all.  

Money???  I think you hit the nail on the head!  Tennessee is known as another pill doc friendly state just like Florida and he probably had access to Mommy's, Daddy's and his own prescriptions if (IF) they are on them.  He may have been clever enough to figure out how to be mentally disabled and draw SSI as I am sure his wife had it due to her low functioning status.  Her Mother seems to be bright enough to have had her on disability from an early age.  Please don't take my word for any of this as I am just feeling that we are dealing with people who skirt the law and beat the system to death but all the while fully able to work.  Mayes is a bottom feeder in my book and I don't really think he had any familial feeling for these two precious children.  Wouldn't suprise me to find out he was also some deluded meth head living in his own world.  How could he possibly think he could disappear and just pop with two children in society without any kind of paper trail?  He couldn't hide them forever because they are old enough to be asking questions right now and trying to run and/or ask for help from anyone passing by.  IMO he couldn't do anything with them but hide them and then do away with them.  My gosh, I do hope I'm wrong but this sounds planned but not past the first couple of days!?
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: May 10, 2012, 03:29:29 PM »

Just spoke with a local motorcycle dealer who says #AdamMayes neighbor bought mayes' harley after he declined to. Said it was worth $10,000.

Don't know who posted it earlier about the neighbor that was arrested but was this him?  Maybe he was just taken in for questioning and someone thought that was an arrest?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: May 10, 2012, 03:29:51 PM »

In the process of elimination ... I hope that Gary Bain has not been given an automatic pass as a person of interest by investigators.  At the very least ... this guy may have valuable insight into the family dynamics which may have led to the tragic chain of events.

I cannot comprehend the close friendship between the Bains and Mayes IF ... in the past ... Jo-Ann had an affair with Adam.  It would not happen in my world.

Janet

++++

<snipped>

Mahan says her cousin never made it to a hair appointment on Friday, April 27.

She says her kids never got off the bus that day.

That's when Jo Ann's husband Gary Bain called Jo Ann's mother in Henderson Tennessee.

"And his comment to my cousin was 'So y'all haven't seen them?' How was he put it, 'I don't think they were kidnapped.' And from there the feelings became more foreboding," Mahan says.

<snipped>

http://www.wbtv.com/story/18254538/jo-ann-bains-family-speaks-out-about-murder-and-kidnapping

_____

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: May 10, 2012, 03:30:40 PM »

Whatever it is, weither he is the father to one or both girls or father to none, weither Jo Ann and the girls left on their own or were forced to leave their home, AM is still dispicable and responsible for his actions.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: May 10, 2012, 03:32:03 PM »

Don't know who posted it earlier about the neighbor that was arrested but was this him?  Maybe he was just taken in for questioning and someone thought that was an arrest?
Wasn't that about his dog getting "loosed"?     I might be confused tho.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: May 10, 2012, 03:32:30 PM »

Whatever it is, weither he is the father to one or both girls or father to none, weither Jo Ann and the girls left on their own or were forced to leave their home, AM is still dispicable and responsible for his actions.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: May 10, 2012, 03:34:18 PM »

In the process of elimination ... I hope that Gary Bain has not been given an automatic pass as a person of interest by investigators.  At the very least ... this guy may have valuable insight into the family dynamics which may have led to the tragic chain of events.

I cannot comprehend the close friendship between the Bains and Mayes IF ... in the past ... Jo-Ann had an affair with Adam.  It would not happen in my world.

Janet

++++

<snipped>

<snipped>

I agree, Tamikosmom.

Knowing the family dynamics and understanding the elationship between AM and JB is pretty important, as is knowing what JB's life was like before she hooked up with GB. 

Again, she may have been pregnant when she met GB, she may have been a struggling mother who latched onto an older, dependable man to help raise her children- who knows. 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: May 10, 2012, 03:42:51 PM »

NANCY GRACE
Search Continues for Adam Mayes and Two Kidnapped Girls
Aired May 9, 2012 - 20:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: ... I have heard from the murder victim`s husband, the father, the husband in this, that he is absolutely positive there is no such relationship. ....

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/09/ng.01.html

Is Gary in denial or ... is Cousin Vicki taking advantage of her 15 minutes of fame?

Janet

_____

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: May 10, 2012, 03:44:44 PM »

yes because we know that even daddy dearest do the unthinkable to their own.  I hope he rots.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #637 on: May 10, 2012, 03:46:29 PM »

Janet

++++

<snipped>

<snipped>

I agree, Tamikosmom.

Knowing the family dynamics and understanding the elationship between AM and JB is pretty important, as is knowing what JB's life was like before she hooked up with GB. 

Again, she may have been pregnant when she met GB, she may have been a struggling mother who latched onto an older, dependable man to help raise her children- who knows. 
Jo An Bain was 31 and her husband 40.  Nine yrs doesn't make him THAT much older or dependable.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: May 10, 2012, 03:51:34 PM »

Wasn't that about his dog getting "loosed"?     I might be confused tho.

Manhunt for slaying suspect scares Mississippi community 
Updated 5/10/2012 3:08 PM ET

<snipped>

Neighbors of Mayes have been questioned and one was arrested on a warrant unrelated to the Mayes case. One neighbor loosed his brown pit bull in an apparent effort to ward away media and onlookers stopping to get a glimpse of the home where Jo Ann Bain and her daughter were buried in the backyard.

<snipped>

http://content.usatoday.com/dist/custom/gci/InsidePage.aspx?cId=courier-journal&sParam=54881234.story

_____

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: May 10, 2012, 04:00:17 PM »

Garrett Tenney ‏ @Garrett_FoxNews
Landlord/friend of Adam Mayes tells me Mayes has a heart condition, takes medication for it, & dr's said he'd need transplant within a year.

https://twitter.com/#!/Garrett_FoxNews

IF this is true, he really has nothing to lose at this point.  I can see him harming the girls so no one can have them and then suicide by cop.  I really pray I am wrong, but feeling shades of Josh Powell here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.