April 25, 2024, 01:53:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JO ANN (JODIE) BAIN AND 3 DAUGHTERS MISSING 4/27/2012(2 murdered 2 safe)  (Read 545538 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: May 10, 2012, 04:02:46 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/SUSANWTVA

SUSAN PARKER ‏ @SUSANWTVA
Gun sales spike in wake of kidnapping and resulting search. Details coming on WTVA. http://yfrog.com/o03ytoyj

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: May 10, 2012, 04:03:23 PM »

Adam Mayes Most Wanted

Adam Mayes Most Wanted, Residents in the Tampa Bay area may start noticing wanted billboards for the Tennessee suspect accused of kidnapping two girls and killing two others. Adam Mayes has shot to the top of the FBI’s 10 most wanted list after authorities say he murdered a mother and her eldest daughter to get to two young children, according to ABC News.

::snipping2::

http://todaynewsgazette.com/adam-mayes-most-wanted/
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: May 10, 2012, 04:07:21 PM »

Garrett Tenney ‏ @Garrett_FoxNews
Landlord/friend of Adam Mayes tells me Mayes has a heart condition, takes medication for it, & dr's said he'd need transplant within a year.

https://twitter.com/#!/Garrett_FoxNews

IF this is true, he really has nothing to lose at this point.  I can see him harming the girls so no one can have them and then suicide by cop.  I really pray I am wrong, but feeling shades of Josh Powell here.
I think AM will tell any story he can think of (I have a heart condition, I can't pay the rent on time, feel sorry for me and let me slide for awhile) to get sympathy ie money, handouts, whatever. moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: May 10, 2012, 04:16:59 PM »

Gary Wayne Bain is not 60?

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&formname=name&qf=gary&qmi=&qn=bain&qcs=tn&focusfirst=1

I am confused about Gary's age and what is correct also than... Help?

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: May 10, 2012, 04:17:02 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1239952&l=f101f5d645&id=261439160567344

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: May 10, 2012, 04:17:56 PM »

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&formname=name&qf=gary&qmi=&qn=bain&qcs=tn&focusfirst=1

Oops Gary B Bain...lol.  Can't even get the dern name right.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: May 10, 2012, 04:21:53 PM »

Landlord/friend of Adam Mayes tells me Mayes has a heart condition, takes medication for it, & dr's said he'd need transplant within a year.

IF this is true, he really has nothing to lose at this point.  I can see him harming the girls so no one can have them and then suicide by cop.  I really pray I am wrong, but feeling shades of Josh Powell here.
I think AM will tell any story he can think of (I have a heart condition, I can't pay the rent on time, feel sorry for me and let me slide for awhile) to get sympathy ie money, handouts, whatever. moo

Yep, meth will do that to you.  He sure does get around well for having a heart condition. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: May 10, 2012, 04:24:53 PM »

in some of the pictures he reminds me of the guy who tried to confess to the Jon Benet Ramsey murder
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: May 10, 2012, 04:27:53 PM »

i sleep pretty heavy,but i think if someone was being beaten to death,not that far
away,i think those blood curdling screams, would wake me,unless he had them
gaged,i dont see or was used,the word bludgeoned. where were the other 2 girls

Mahan says she didn't know Adam Mayes.

"At one time, there was a relationship, a brief relationship between him and my cousin Joann. Yes I do believe they had an intimate relationship at one time," she continues.

Mahan says authorities told the family that Jo Ann Bain and her oldest daughter, Adrienne, had been beaten inside a garage near the Whiteville home.
http://www.wmctv.com/story/18254538/jo-ann-bains-family-speaks-out-about-murder-and-kidnapping

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: May 10, 2012, 04:31:56 PM »

Hunt for Adam Mayes, kidnap-slaying suspect, puts Mississippi community on edge

(AP) GUNTOWN, Miss. - A Mississippi manhunt for a fugitive accused of kidnapping and a double slaying had small town residents on lockdown Thursday and shattered the feeling of safety in a place where everyone knows their neighbors.

The hunt for Adam Mayes and the two young sisters he is accused of kidnapping has encompassed parts of at least three counties in northern Mississippi. Federal agents, state troopers and SWAT teams wearing protective gear and armed with high powered rifles have made multiple forays into the woods in search of Mayes or a hideout he may have used.

Shelby Bryan, 40, is a cashier at the County Line No.1, where Mayes was seen on video after the girls disappeared. She said people are frightened and upset

"Some people don't want to be alone. Some women are scared to go home until their husbands get there. Then you have some that don't want to leave their house," Bryan said. "I have husbands coming in here telling me, `My wife made me put the gun beside the bed last night."

The search area includes a mix of thick pine woods, large open fields, creeks and small lakes. Back roads crisscross the area. Some are wide enough for only one vehicle at a time. Residents say there are plenty of abandoned homes, empty trailers and small outbuildings where someone could hide.

McGee said the case is puzzling, and Mayes and his family are mysterious to many residents.

"We're just so confused about how this all started. We know everybody around here, but nobody knows him or his family. Like I said, it's just a peculiar case for us. I hope it's over soon."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57432067/hunt-for-adam-mayes-kidnap-slaying-suspect-puts-mississippi-community-on-edge/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #650 on: May 10, 2012, 04:47:57 PM »

wow...

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #651 on: May 10, 2012, 04:48:41 PM »

fatcatluker  will I was the one that said when I first searched for Gary Bain and one of the search sites I use had his age at 60 I wasn't sure. Klaas said there were two and she thought Gary Bain was 40ish. I went back and looked a couple more places. There are two Gary Bains they both have lived in TN both in and around Whiteville area and Jo Ann was listed under both as a relative, While the 60 yr. old GB also has lived in about 6 other places in AZ. There was a Pamela Bain listed a relative also. Then there is a Gary Bain 45-49 listed in TN in Whiteville at the NewCastle address the only relative that's listed is Jo Ann. I am sorry for causing more confusion with this case. The family pictures on face book I would say that Gary Bain Jo Anns husband is in his 40"s. All I could come up with is the other Gary might be his father. I know better than to take what on line search site put out there has fact. They mess up with all we all do.  So sorry for adding more confusion to this case.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #652 on: May 10, 2012, 04:50:41 PM »

Yep, meth will do that to you.  He sure does get around well for having a heart condition. 
meth damages the heart?  Could it cause distorted thinking by way of brain damage?

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: May 10, 2012, 04:52:53 PM »

In the process of elimination ... I hope that Gary Bain has not been given an automatic pass as a person of interest by investigators.  At the very least ... this guy may have valuable insight into the family dynamics which may have led to the tragic chain of events.

I cannot comprehend the close friendship between the Bains and Mayes IF ... in the past ... Jo-Ann had an affair with Adam.  It would not happen in my world.

Janet

++++

Vicki Mahn - Jo-Ann Bain's Cousin

Jo Ann Bain's family speaks out about murder and kidnapping
Posted: May 10, 2012 11:04 AM PDT
Updated: May 10, 2012 11:27 AM PDT

<snipped>

Mahan says her cousin never made it to a hair appointment on Friday, April 27.

She says her kids never got off the bus that day.

That's when Jo Ann's husband Gary Bain called Jo Ann's mother in Henderson Tennessee.

"And his comment to my cousin was 'So y'all haven't seen them?' How was he put it, 'I don't think they were kidnapped.' And from there the feelings became more foreboding," Mahan says.

<snipped>

http://www.wbtv.com/story/18254538/jo-ann-bains-family-speaks-out-about-murder-and-kidnapping

I agree, Tamikosmom.

Knowing the family dynamics and understanding the elationship between AM and JB is pretty important, as is knowing what JB's life was like before she hooked up with GB. 

Again, she may have been pregnant when she met GB, she may have been a struggling mother who latched onto an older, dependable man to help raise her children- who knows. 

I agree.  This is part of it...questioning everyone and everything. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: May 10, 2012, 04:53:13 PM »

wow...

People like AM don't need an excuse/reason to kill.  I don't believe the heart condition bit, either.  End-stage heart condition patients are almost always on oxygen because of their limited heart function.  If he is end-stage anything, it is end-stage sociopath.  I pray for those girls and hope it is not too late for them.  As for him, I hope he saves the state the price of a trial.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: May 10, 2012, 04:54:08 PM »

meth damages the heart?  Could it cause distorted thinking by way of brain damage?

It damages the heart because it is forced to work so hard while using meth.  It can also induce paranoia...delusional thinking...manic episodes and so on. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #656 on: May 10, 2012, 04:57:51 PM »

It damages the heart because it is forced to work so hard while using meth.  It can also induce paranoia...delusional thinking...manic episodes and so on. 
I knew that it does that while the chemicals are in your system, but are their lasting effects?  I guess when I think meth I think of a really skinny person with sores and no teeth.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #657 on: May 10, 2012, 05:01:21 PM »

He would never qualify for a heart transplant with him using. There was a guy here where I live that had CF. He was told he had to quit smoking for at least a year before they would even put him on the list. He stayed off of ciggies for 11 months and picked them up again. He died a few months later .

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: May 10, 2012, 05:06:02 PM »

I knew that it does that while the chemicals are in your system, but are their lasting effects?  I guess when I think meth I think of a really skinny person with sores and no teeth.

Ha...yeah that is the most famously known type of meth user...I worked with drug offenders for quite some time and I saw different sizes...different social status...and so on...from the poor man to the suburban wife...but, yeah after an extended period of time it typically affects your teeth.  Not everyone of them are skin pickers though (ewwww).  Yeah there can be long term effects like schizophrenia and bipolar...hypertension and so on. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: May 10, 2012, 05:06:19 PM »

Locals React to Mayes Case

Saltillo, Ms - Saltillo, Mississippi is 15 minutes from the Alpine community and the home of accused kidnapper and killer Adam Mayes. People in Saltillo are talking about murder and kidnapping, and they want Mayes in custody and not in a very nice way. They talk about how he's a wild west outlaw.

"I don't want to hear of Josey Wales dead, I want to see him dead, sooner or later. The law needs to take it's course if you know what I mean...and if I run up on him and I can't subdue him peacefully, he'll be gone if you know what I mean," said resident Mike Cameron.

There is deep concern here for the safety of the Bain girls. Most in town believe Adam Mayes still has them and is still in the area and may get desperate.

Resident Kerry Lynch fears for the safety of his own, "Right now, I worry about my wife, in Blue Springs, we keep the doors locked, we hear gun permits have gone up, and my wife is packing right now."

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpp/news/mississippi/locals-react-to-mayes-case-rpt-20120510
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.