April 23, 2024, 11:31:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JO ANN (JODIE) BAIN AND 3 DAUGHTERS MISSING 4/27/2012(2 murdered 2 safe)  (Read 545456 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #680 on: May 10, 2012, 06:10:52 PM »

WCBI News ‏ @WCBINEWS

Adam Mayes mother in law says he would not let her daughter Teresa, who is charged with murder attend her father's funeral.

https://twitter.com/#!/WCBINEWS

I am sure this is true. He seemed to control her every move. But I also think mom is trying real hard to show how her daughter was controlled by him and how slow she is to get her out of the murder charges. Just my opinion.

I agree. 

That is no excuse.

Frankly, if it's true that the victims were beaten in the garage; it wouldn't surprise me if it comes out that she participated in that too! 

She was jealous of Jo Ann.  Jo Ann was a good mother and person, had three beautiful daughters, and was taking college classes.  Jo Ann had a husband that loved her and provided for her.

Look what Teresa had!

And I've read that one of her relatives (maybe her bio mom?) said that she couldn't have children of her own.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: May 10, 2012, 06:12:53 PM »

I think that AM snapped as a child.  jmo

Former FBI profiler Clint Van Zandt thinks so.

Janet

++++

TODAY SHOW - ANN CURRY AND CLINT VAN ZANDT

May 9, 2012
New arrests in murder of Tenn. mother and daughter

<snipped>

(Ann) >> help us understand. what could possibly motivate a man who is a family friend to kidnap a mother and three girls in this way?

(Clint) >> well, what we haven't heard yet, ann , is the relationship between the alleged kidnapper, the adult victim, and the children here. there are a lot of stories going around about possible special relationships that may have existed. and the kidnapping itself may have been some type of panic on the part of the suspect, ann , where the victim, the adult victim and her three daughters were moving from tennessee , they were moving west, and if he had this special relationship , and he saw them leaving, this may have been a panicked reaction on his part. a terribly panicked reaction.

<snipped>

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/47351624#47351624

VIDEO
http://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/new-arrests-in-murder-of-tenn-mother-and-daughter/17y21l52a?cpkey=eb0ffcc4-13bb-415f-880d-e730034b3afd%7C%7C%7C%7C

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #682 on: May 10, 2012, 06:13:26 PM »

Gary Wayne Bain is not 60?

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&formname=name&qf=gary&qmi=&qn=bain&qcs=tn&focusfirst=1

I am confused about Gary's age and what is correct also than... Help?

Everything I've found that connects him with Jo Ann and even his former wife Pamela says that he's 60.

I have found both texasmom. I don't know which one is correct. I just thought if he is 60 then maybe that is way he thought she had run away at first. There have been so many rumors going around. Nothing from the husbands just from neighbors and family on Mayes side. I pray and hope they find the little girls safe soon.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: May 10, 2012, 06:15:22 PM »

OK, so if AM was living at home with his parents, to take care of his dad, when did his dad go to New Albany?  And why did he go to New Albany and who took him there?  Might mean something and it might not.  Just some ?s that popped into my head.

Looked around a little last night, I didn't find him in jail in New Albany.

Maybe he's in a hospital there?

Just a thought.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #684 on: May 10, 2012, 06:16:25 PM »

WCBI News ‏ @WCBINEWS

Adam Mayes mother in law says he would not let her daughter Teresa, who is charged with murder attend her father's funeral.

https://twitter.com/#!/WCBINEWS

I am sure this is true. He seemed to control her every move. But I also think mom is trying real hard to show how her daughter was controlled by him and how slow she is to get her out of the murder charges. Just my opinion.

I agree. 

That is no excuse.

Frankly, if it's true that the victims were beaten in the garage; it wouldn't surprise me if it comes out that she participated in that too! 

She was jealous of Jo Ann.  Jo Ann was a good mother and person, had three beautiful daughters, and was taking college classes.  Jo Ann had a husband that loved her and provided for her.

Look what Teresa had!

And I've read that one of her relatives (maybe her bio mom?) said that she couldn't have children of her own.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: May 10, 2012, 06:16:44 PM »

Gary Wayne Bain is not 60?

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&formname=name&qf=gary&qmi=&qn=bain&qcs=tn&focusfirst=1

I am confused about Gary's age and what is correct also than... Help?

Everything I've found that connects him with Jo Ann and even his former wife Pamela says that he's 60.

I have found both texasmom. I don't know which one is correct. I just thought if he is 60 then maybe that is way he thought she had run away at first. There have been so many rumors going around. Nothing from the husbands just from neighbors and family on Mayes side. I pray and hope they find the little girls safe soon.

Me too, Green Eyes.   an angelic monkey

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: May 10, 2012, 06:17:11 PM »

Josie Tate - Adam Mayes MIL

Suspect in family kidnapping and murders thought 2 abducted girls may be his children, mother-in-law claims
Published May 10, 2012

Since the manhunt began for Mayes, people who knew him and the Bains have described him as unusually close to the family and the girls. He was described as a friend of Gary Bain, and the children considered him an uncle.

<snipped>

Tate described her daughter as a slow learner who spent her school life in special education. Teresa Mayes was also incapable of having her own children, she said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/10/suspect-in-family-kidnapping-and-murders-thought-2-abducted-girls-were-his/?test=latestnews

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: May 10, 2012, 06:18:43 PM »

If AM has been telling the story about him and Jo Ann and the girls for sometime to everyone, of course they would think that and relay that message now. Doesn't make it true.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: May 10, 2012, 06:29:41 PM »

If AM has been telling the story about him and Jo Ann and the girls for sometime to everyone, of course they would think that and relay that message now. Doesn't make it true.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: May 10, 2012, 06:33:36 PM »

Mayes' best friend claims murder suspect needs heart transplant

ALPINE, MS - (WMC-TV) – Adam Mayes' landlord and close friend revealed to Action News 5 that the suspected kidnapper and murderer recently saw a doctor and could be in need of a heart transplant.

So far, his heart condition has not affected his ability to stay on the run. Thursday, state wildlife agents searched the woods near his Mississippi home.

::snipping2::

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18276392/mayes-best-friend-recalls-last-conversation-with-murder-suspect
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: May 10, 2012, 06:33:42 PM »

Is Gary Bain employed?  How is he supporting the family?

Janet

+++++

Authorities: Alleged kidnapper of Tenn. woman, 3 daughters was considered like an uncle
Updated: Monday, May 7, 1:19 AM

<snipped>

Gary Bain woke up after the kids typically went to school so he didn’t expect to see them, Helm said. But then he tried calling his wife on her cell phone during the day and couldn’t reach her.

<snipped>

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/authorities-alleged-kidnapper-of-tenn-woman-3-daughters-was-considered-like-an-uncle/2012/05/07/gIQANa5M7T_story.html

_____

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: May 10, 2012, 06:38:40 PM »

OK, so if AM was living at home with his parents, to take care of his dad, when did his dad go to New Albany?  And why did he go to New Albany and who took him there?  Might mean something and it might not.  Just some ?s that popped into my head.
My hackles have been up for a while now about the dad.  Why so little mention of him and why all the sudden the claim that he is disabled?  Even if he is disabled there are wide degrees of disability.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: May 10, 2012, 06:42:10 PM »

tupelohoney

Considering she did not know Adam ... it makes sense that cousin Vicki learned of the "brief affair" from Jo-Ann.

Janet

++++

Jo Ann Bain's family speaks out about murder and kidnapping
Posted: May 10, 2012 11:04 AM PDT
Updated: May 10, 2012 11:27 AM PDT

<snipped>

Mahan says she didn't know Adam Mayes.

"At one time, there was a relationship, a brief relationship between him and my cousin Joann. Yes I do believe they had an intimate relationship at one time," she continues.

<snipped>

http://www.wbtv.com/story/18254538/jo-ann-bains-family-speaks-out-about-murder-and-kidnapping

_____

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: May 10, 2012, 06:46:14 PM »

Janet

+++++

Authorities: Alleged kidnapper of Tenn. woman, 3 daughters was considered like an uncle

<snipped>

Gary Bain woke up after the kids typically went to school so he didn’t expect to see them, Helm said. But then he tried calling his wife on her cell phone during the day and couldn’t reach her.

<snipped>

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/authorities-alleged-kidnapper-of-tenn-woman-3-daughters-was-considered-like-an-uncle/2012/05/07/gIQANa5M7T_story.html

Now this is where the 60 vs 40 issue comes to play.   60 could be retired with a pension?  When they lived in Arizona before and ran her dad's ranch they raised goats, chickens, and sold jewelry on the website so they could of been self sustaining on the ranch or he could be in between jobs with the move back to Arizona???

http://paintedcornersranch.weebly.com/sales-list.html
http://paintedcorners.jigsy.com/

His timeline is tight imo.  They supposedly stayed up till 1am the night before, he awoke at noon saw everybody gone, made calls to Jo Ann's/Jodi's cell phone and 3-4pm no kids arrive on bus from school he calls the police to report them missing.  That is how I understand it went down anyway.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: May 10, 2012, 06:48:07 PM »

tupelohoney

Considering she did not know Adam ... it makes sense that cousin Vicki learned of the "brief affair" from Jo-Ann.

Janet

++++

<snipped>

"At one time, there was a relationship, a brief relationship between him and my cousin Joann. Yes I do believe they had an intimate relationship at one time," she continues.

<snipped>

http://www.wbtv.com/story/18254538/jo-ann-bains-family-speaks-out-about-murder-and-kidnapping

Again, a brief affair does not result in TWO children.  I can accept this as fact, sort of, due to who it's coming from, but imo, AM took that 'brief affair" and ran with it....to all he knew. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: May 10, 2012, 06:51:11 PM »

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

<snipped>

Now this is where the 60 vs 40 issue comes to play.   60 could be retired with a pension?  When they lived in Arizona before and ran her dad's ranch they raised goats, chickens, and sold jewelry on the website so they could of been self sustaining on the ranch or he could be in between jobs with the move back to Arizona???

http://paintedcornersranch.weebly.com/sales-list.html
http://paintedcorners.jigsy.com/

His timeline is tight imo.  They supposedly stayed up till 1am the night before, he awoke at noon saw everybody gone, made calls to Jo Ann's/Jodi's cell phone and 3-4pm no kids arrive on bus from school he calls the police to report them missing.  That is how I understand it went down anyway.

fatcatlurker

Where did you find this timeline.

Thanks

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: May 10, 2012, 07:03:56 PM »

tupelohoney

Janet

++++

<snipped>

<snipped>

Again, a brief affair does not result in TWO children.  I can accept this as fact, sort of, due to who it's coming from, but imo, AM took that 'brief affair" and ran with it....to all he knew. 

Maybe throughout the years of what some discribed as an "unusual friendship" between the Bains and Mayes ... there was a little hanky panky happening.  Who knows.

Bottom Line!! With his mother and wife as accomplices ... Adam Mayes brutally murdered a woman and her 14 year old daughter and ... her other two precious children are currently at risk.

I am praying that Adam does have a shred of humanity and these little girls' lives are spared.

Janet

_____

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: May 10, 2012, 07:05:17 PM »

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=80019

A Kidnapping Plan
On April 27, 2012, Gary Bain called police to report his family missing.  Authorities say Gary last saw his wife, Jo Ann and their three daughters - Kyliyah, Alexandria and Adrienne -when he woke up briefly that morning.  He says he went back to sleep, and they were gone by the time he woke again. Gary says he didn't realize his children were missing until they didn't come home from school that day.

What time was this??  And he saw all 4 of them?

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: May 10, 2012, 07:11:04 PM »

Garrett Tenney ‏ @Garrett_FoxNews
Landlord/friend of Adam Mayes tells me Mayes has a heart condition, takes medication for it, & dr's said he'd need transplant within a year.

https://twitter.com/#!/Garrett_FoxNews

IF this is true, he really has nothing to lose at this point.  I can see him harming the girls so no one can have them and then suicide by cop.  I really pray I am wrong, but feeling shades of Josh Powell here.
I think AM will tell any story he can think of (I have a heart condition, I can't pay the rent on time, feel sorry for me and let me slide for awhile) to get sympathy ie money, handout
s, whatever. moo

Yep, meth will do that to you.  He sure does get around well for having a heart condition. 

Where did I miss he was on meth??  He has no criminal record

Just speculation on his source of income and heart condition.  Nothing confirmed by facts.  The facts are pretty slow coming in and inquiring minds want to know.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: May 10, 2012, 07:13:52 PM »

If the AMW info is correct, maybe JoAnn and the girls were on their way out the door to go to school and AM grabbed them then.  He may have taken mom to the garage on a ruse that he had to show her something and killed her.  From the police affidavits, it sounds as if the oldest daughter was killed elsewhere.  Was she questioning where mom was, became upset and AM felt he had to take her down too??

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.