April 26, 2024, 10:32:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JO ANN (JODIE) BAIN AND 3 DAUGHTERS MISSING 4/27/2012(2 murdered 2 safe)  (Read 546053 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: May 10, 2012, 09:40:24 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/AC360

Anderson Cooper 360° ‏ @AC360
Two fed law enforcement sources now say Adam Mayes is alive. Same sources who said he was dead. We’ll bring you the latest 10pET #AC360

4m Anderson Cooper 360° ‏ @AC360
RT @andersoncooper: We are live at 10pm for the latest on shooting of Tennessee kidnap suspect.

Thank you Tupelo and thank you everyone!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: May 10, 2012, 09:40:52 PM »

The church was 5 minutes from AM's house

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #762 on: May 10, 2012, 09:41:09 PM »

I'm pretty sure that's the church that they searched a few days ago!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: May 10, 2012, 09:43:50 PM »

I'm pretty sure that's the church that they searched a few days ago!  

http://www.wtva.com/news/local/story/Police-search-church-for-Adam-Mayes/BdpPa4VygU2bVyqatdmU0g.cspx

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: May 10, 2012, 09:47:58 PM »

http://www.waff.com/story/18291547/adam-mayes-captured-2-missing-bain-girls-are-safe

Adam Mayes captured; Bain girls found safe
Posted: May 10, 2012 7:46 PM CDT Updated: May 10, 2012 8:23 PM CDT
By WMCTV.com Staff - email

MEMPHIS, TN -
(WMC-TV) - Action News 5 confirmed Adam Mayes has been captured.

Alexandria Bain, 12, and her sister, Kyliyah, 8, are safe and are with authorities right now.

According to Union County Sheriff Dept., Mayes was found with what appears to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Mississippi Wildlife Resource Officers found Mayes and the girls near a church on Highway 183 in Alpine, Mississippi.  As officers approached him, he turned the gun on himself.

Officials say Mayes is alive, but is in critical condition.  Action News 5 reporters on the scene report he is being taken to Baptist Hospital in New Albany, MS.

The girls are being taken to a hospital to be checked out.
 ::snipping2::
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: May 10, 2012, 09:48:16 PM »

Police search church for Adam Mayes
Published: 5/08 6:13 pm
Updated: 5/09 10:23 am

<snipped>

With guns drawn, police searched Zion Hill Baptist Church on County Road 183 in the Alpine community looking for Mayes.

Church officials said authorities received a tip that Mayes could be hiding in the church because it's located off the beaten path and remains vacant throughout the week.

After a brief search, authorities found no trace of Mayes.

<snipped>

http://www.wtva.com/news/local/story/Police-search-church-for-Adam-Mayes/BdpPa4VygU2bVyqatdmU0g.cspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #766 on: May 10, 2012, 09:49:28 PM »

I hope Mayes lives as an aware vegetable for a long time.

I pray these little girls will eventually be ok.  They've got a long road ahead of them.  They've lost so much.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: May 10, 2012, 09:50:06 PM »

On the video here, they are saying that there are still conflicting reports of whether or not Adam Mayes is dead or alive.

http://wreg.com/2012/05/10/adam-mayes-dead/

Adam Mayes Dead; Bain Sisters Found Safe

Posted on: 7:41 pm, May 10, 2012, by George Brown, updated on: 08:35pm, May 10, 2012

(Alpine, MS) Multiple law enforcement sources report Adam Mayes is dead after shooting himself in the head.

The two Bain children, 12-year-old Alexandria and 8-year-old Kyliyah, are safe and are in an ambulance to a New Albany hospital for treatment.

We are told Mayes was surrounded behind The Zion Hill Church in Alpine, MS.
Officers said he shot himself in the head.

Game wardens happened upon Mayes and the girls when they turned the corner near the church.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: May 10, 2012, 09:51:36 PM »

Video

http://www.wlbt.com/story/18291547/adam-mayes-captured-2-missing-bain-girls-are-safe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: May 10, 2012, 09:51:57 PM »

melissa moon ‏ @MMoon_WREG3
Mount Zion church were Adam #Mayes was found is 5minutes from his house. (pic) Girls were w/ him. They are safe.

https://twitter.com/#!/MMoon_WREG3

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #770 on: May 10, 2012, 09:52:19 PM »

Thank God these girls are safe - but too bad he is still alive. Hopefully he will die a slow and painful death with lots of times to think about how much it hurts.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: May 10, 2012, 09:52:33 PM »

Police search church for Adam Mayes
Published: 5/08 6:13 pm
Updated: 5/09 10:23 am

<snipped>

With guns drawn, police searched Zion Hill Baptist Church on County Road 183 in the Alpine community looking for Mayes.

Church officials said authorities received a tip that Mayes could be hiding in the church because it's located off the beaten path and remains vacant throughout the week.

After a brief search, authorities found no trace of Mayes.

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: May 10, 2012, 09:53:38 PM »

Thank God these girls are safe - but too bad he is still alive. Hopefully he will die a slow and painful death with lots of times to think about how much it hurts.

I harbor the same feelings.

Janet

_____

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: May 10, 2012, 09:56:28 PM »

Mayes was found in a wooded area behind a church in an isolated part of Union County. According to the Union County Sheriff's Department, Adam Mayes was found with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head by Mississippi Fish and Wildlife officials. The FBI will not confirm reports that Adam Mayes is dead, but ABC 24's Eli Ross stated that an ambulance carrying Adam Mayes has left the scene. The FBI did confirm that Adam Mayes was alive when he was transported.

Alexandria and Kyliyah were found alive but their conditions are unknown. They have been transported to Le Bonheur Children's Hospital in Memphis to be checked out.

http://www.abc24.com/content/topstories/story/Bain-Sisters-Found-Alive-Adam-Mayes-Taken-by/FUpiGB2cRUSbEwgwsZtiGQ.cspx
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: May 10, 2012, 09:57:38 PM »

On the video here, they are saying that there are still conflicting reports of whether or not Adam Mayes is dead or alive.

Adam Mayes Dead; Bain Sisters Found Safe

Posted on: 7:41 pm, May 10, 2012, by George Brown, updated on: 08:35pm, May 10, 2012

(Alpine, MS) Multiple law enforcement sources report Adam Mayes is dead after shooting himself in the head.

The two Bain children, 12-year-old Alexandria and 8-year-old Kyliyah, are safe and are in an ambulance to a New Albany hospital for treatment.

We are told Mayes was surrounded behind The Zion Hill Church in Alpine, MS.
Officers said he shot himself in the head.

Game wardens happened upon Mayes and the girls when they turned the corner near the church.

From the video of breaking news:

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: May 10, 2012, 09:58:01 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/jill_monier

jill_monier ‏ @jill_monier
Confirmed from FBI: Mayes is dead. Girls are safe.

2m jill_monier ‏ @jill_monier
Sheriff Edwards talked with @Garrett_FoxNews and says ms fish and wildlife ran across Mayes and the girls in the woods & mayes shot himself

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: May 10, 2012, 09:59:05 PM »

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18291547/adam-mayes-captured-2-missing-bain-girls-are-safe

Coroner arrives at hospital where Mayes was taken

According to Union County Sheriff Dept., Mayes was found with what appears to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Action News 5's Michael Clark is at Baptist Hospital in Alpine, MS, where Mayes was taken after his capture.  Clark says the coroner has arrived at the hospital.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: May 10, 2012, 10:00:03 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/JMilesWMC/status/200748053274181632/photo/1

Scene at Zion Hill Church in Union County where #Bain girls were found. Ambulance just left with sirens on..

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: May 10, 2012, 10:00:31 PM »

Alleged Tennessee family kidnapper caught, girls found safe
Published May 10, 2012

<snipped>

The Mississippi man suspected of killing a Tennessee mother and daughter was caught Thursday evening and the two other young daughters he is suspected of kidnapping were found alive, though there were conflicting reports of whether the suspect is alive or dead.

Adam Mayes, 35, on America’s Most Wanted Fugitive List, was caught in Mississippi, Union County Sheriff Jimmy Edwards confirmed.

Guntown Police Chief Michael Hall says a SWAT team located Mayes in New Albany, Miss., with the help of a tip. When they moved in to apprehend him, he shot himself.

A law enforcement source initially told Fox News that Mayes died after the shooting, but Edwards says he's still alive -- in critical condition -- from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.

Police say the two daughters that Mayes allegedly abducted, Alexandria Bain, 12, and Kyliyah Bain, 8, were found alive and safe.  Both girls were being taken to a hospital for observation. It was not immediately clear if they were with Mayes when he was found.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/10/alleged-tennessee-family-kidnapper-caught-girls-found-safe-police-say/

_____

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: May 10, 2012, 10:02:38 PM »

jill_monier ‏ @jill_monier
Confirmed from FBI: Mayes is dead. Girls are safe.

https://twitter.com/#!/jill_monier
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.