April 26, 2024, 04:03:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JO ANN (JODIE) BAIN AND 3 DAUGHTERS MISSING 4/27/2012(2 murdered 2 safe)  (Read 546276 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2012, 10:14:53 AM »

::snipping2::

Despite published reports, the bodies were not found in Guntown or any other part of Lee County, according to Lee County Coroner Carolyn Green.

http://www.wtva.com/news/local/story/Two-bodies-discovered-amid-kidnapping/pYcL8Dq1qEyJQoQFmG11cQ.cspx
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2012, 10:20:25 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/chasity.rodgers1

Will take Chasity's post with a grain of salt.  Her FB says she lives in Blue Springs which is 10 miles or so from Alpine.  She claims she lives 1 mile from where the 3 bodies were found.

Chasity Renee Rodgers shared a link.
17 hours ago
The family was found murders this morn. Truly sad. Helicopters were flying over n around our house last night. I live a mile from his house in the alpine/blue springs area.

Directions from Blue Springs to Alpine:

Blue Springs, MS‎

Head west on Co Rd 253 toward Main St

go 233 ft
total 233 ft

Turn right onto Main St

go 0.1 mi
total 0.2 mi

Take the 1st right onto MS-9 N
About 5 mins

go 4.1 mi
total 4.2 mi

Turn right onto MS-348 E/MS-9 N
About 4 mins

go 2.5 mi
total 6.8 mi

Turn left onto MS-9 N
About 5 mins

go 3.2 mi
total 9.9 mi

Turn right onto Co Rd 171

go 194 ft
total 10.0 mi

Alpine, MS‎

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2012, 10:24:21 AM »

Plus she is confused between Adam Mayes and David Bain.  She is talking like Adam is the father of the youngest girl and not David.   I believe she is confused and exaggerating things a bit.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #83 on: May 06, 2012, 10:35:30 AM »

Plus she is confused between Adam Mayes and David Bain.  She is talking like Adam is the father of the youngest girl and not David.   I believe she is confused and exaggerating things a bit.

Did you mean Gary Bain? 

I'm confused too, but I haven't finished my first cup yet.

I wondered who "David" was, just figured she got the name confused.

The other dad is Mark Johnson iirc.

And I'm wondering IF one of the girls was actually Adam Mayes (pure speculation imo), if it was the oldest or the youngest?  Since it has been stated in reports that Gary Bain is the biological father of the youngest iirc.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: May 06, 2012, 10:39:37 AM »

Did you mean Gary Bain? 

I'm confused too, but I haven't finished my first cup yet.

I wondered who "David" was, just figured she got the name confused.

The other dad is Mark Johnson iirc.

And I'm wondering IF one of the girls was actually Adam Mayes (pure speculation imo), if it was the oldest or the youngest?  Since it has been stated in reports that Gary Bain is the biological father of the youngest iirc.

Yes, I meant Gary and now she has confused me.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: May 06, 2012, 11:25:04 AM »

Press Release from yesterday...

http://www.fbi.gov/memphis/press-releases/2012/fbi-requests-assistance-to-locate-adam-mayes-and-kidnapping-victims

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: May 06, 2012, 11:28:17 AM »

I'm surprised no ID on the bodies yet
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: May 06, 2012, 11:31:16 AM »

I'm surprised no ID on the bodies yet

Me too!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: May 06, 2012, 12:01:46 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/seeking.thelost.news

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: May 06, 2012, 12:55:30 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tennessee-family-bodies-found-identified/story?id=16289357#.T6aoZujwvMI

From the video, house where the bodies were found.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: May 06, 2012, 01:06:21 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tennessee-family-bodies-found-identified/story?id=16289357#.T6at1ujwvMJ

The report also stated that "the bodies may have been there for some time."

If they were found on Friday, that would have been a week after Jo Ann and her girls were abducted.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: May 06, 2012, 01:23:11 PM »

From white pages:

Jay Mays

528 County Road 503

Guntown, MS 38849
Associated:    Timothy L Mays, Jewel D Mays

Parents maybe?

Is it possible that he murdered his parents when they found out that he had abducted the three girls? This is why their identities have not been given as they are trying to locate a next of kin? If it had been the children or the mom, the authorities would have contacted the bio dad of the two girls or her most recent husband, father of one of the missing girls?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: May 06, 2012, 02:01:47 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/wtvanewstoday

WTVA News Today
about a minute ago
We've got an update on the missing persons investigation coming shortly on WTVA.com.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: May 06, 2012, 02:14:33 PM »

http://www.wtva.com/news/local/story/Sheriff-Bodies-were-found-in-Union-County/pYcL8Dq1qEyJQoQFmG11cQ.cspx

Sheriff: Bodies were found in Union County

Reported by: C.J. LeMaster Email: clemaster@wtva.com

Print Story Published: 5/05 9:36 am Share Updated: 12:57 pm

JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) — Two bodies discovered in Union County during the overnight hours Saturday have not yet been tied to a kidnapping investigation in Tennessee because those bodies have not yet been identified.

Union County Sheriff Jimmy Edwards tells WTVA.com the bodies were found in the backyard of a residence belonging to Adam Mayes, 35, in the Alpine community.

Warrants were issued this weekend for Mayes, who's wanted for abducting four people.

Authorities say a Hardeman County, Tenn., mother and her three children were reported missing on April 27.  The Mississippi Highway Patrol issued an Amber Alert Saturday.

A news release from the MHP states information has developed during the course of the investigation that the children may be in extreme danger.

Mayes is considered armed and extremely dangerous.

Law enforcement says Mayes was last seen Tuesday in Guntown.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: May 06, 2012, 02:23:58 PM »

WTVA News Today
about a minute ago
We've got an update on the missing persons investigation coming shortly on WTVA.com.

Seeing any new news yet? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: May 06, 2012, 02:35:49 PM »

WTVA News Today
about a minute ago

Seeing any new news yet? 

From facebook:

Tim Maddox ‎2 Bodies were found....still searching for 2 small girls and man who took them.
4 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Samantha Gentry ‎2 bodies have been recovered was told from a reliable source which is on the force that the body was the mother and a daughter. I was told they still think he is still in alpine and the cops and troopers are over there and a friend said a helicopter was flying around.
3 minutes ago via mobile · Like
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: May 06, 2012, 02:38:55 PM »

http://wreg.com/2012/05/05/two-bodies-found-in-the-search-for-missing-hardeman-county-family/

From the video:  House where bodies were found.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: May 06, 2012, 02:48:15 PM »

WTVA News Today
about a minute ago

Seeing any new news yet? 

I guess they were referring to the article posted above that confirms the bodies were found in the back yard.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13058.msg1522024#msg1522024

Sad, when you have to search for news or more details in Facebook comments.  Only problem with that is you have to sift fact from rumor and that's not always easy to do.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2012, 02:51:50 PM »

This is it!

http://www.wtva.com/news/local/story/Sheriff-Autopsies-today-on-bodies-found-in-wanted/Mcl77dXCVEKq7fvrsguphw.cspx

Sheriff: Autopsies today on bodies found in wanted man's yard

Reported by: WTVA News Email: news@wtva.com

Print Story Published: 1:37 pm Share Updated: 1:40 pm

ALPINE, Miss. (WTVA) — Union County Sheriff Jimmy Edwards says autopsies will be performed Sunday on two bodies found in the backyard of a man wanted in connection with the abduction of a mother and her three daughters.

According to Edwards, those bodies were discovered late Friday or early Saturday behind the home of 35-year-old Adam Mayes. 

Mayes is accused of abducting 31-year-old Jo Ann Bain of Hardeman County, Tenn., and her daughters: 14-year-old Adrienne, 12-year-old Alexandria and 8-year-old Kyliyah. 

The four were reported missing on April 27.  Law enforcement says Mayes was last seen in Guntown on May 1.  His home is located in the Alpine area, which is between Baldwyn and New Albany.

The sheriff adds that law enforcement knows the identities on the bodies but cannot release that information yet.

Edwards says a command post is being set up at the Alpine Volunteer Fire Department as the investigation proceeds.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #99 on: May 06, 2012, 02:56:15 PM »

Did he burn the bodies and that's why they haven't been id'ed yet?

I really thought there would be some news by now.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.