March 28, 2024, 10:22:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JO ANN (JODIE) BAIN AND 3 DAUGHTERS MISSING 4/27/2012(2 murdered 2 safe)  (Read 541373 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: May 10, 2012, 10:23:19 PM »

I'm so sick of these sick cowards ruining numerous peoples lives, then offing themselves.  Why can't they just off themselves and spare these innocent people. I'll never understand it.

True Dat tupelhoney

B
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: May 10, 2012, 10:24:33 PM »

::snipping2::

CNN reports the kids were kept in the woods the entire time they were considered missing, and are suffering from dehydration, but otherwise OK.

http://wreg.com/2012/05/10/adam-mayes-dead/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: May 10, 2012, 10:26:01 PM »

I'm so sick of these sick cowards ruining numerous peoples lives, then offing themselves.  Why can't they just off themselves and spare these innocent people. I'll never understand it.

I agree.  It is all about me.  No empathy for others.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #803 on: May 10, 2012, 10:26:15 PM »

Self centered COWARD'S, all of them.   

You have that right texasmom.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #804 on: May 10, 2012, 10:26:28 PM »

I just so relieved that Alexandria and Kyliyah are safe.

If it hadn't happened as it did, it might not have ended as well.

Thank you Lord, thank you...thank you...thank you!   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #805 on: May 10, 2012, 10:28:24 PM »

People lined up as ambulance with girls pulled into town cheering as the girls drove by

Thanks NR for posting the links to the news conf. and all the other updates.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #806 on: May 10, 2012, 10:28:33 PM »

Just saw the news and had to check in to say how thankful I am.  I had to read the headline twice, I couldn't believe my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: May 10, 2012, 10:31:16 PM »

People lined up as ambulance with girls pulled into town cheering as the girls drove by

Thanks NR for posting the links to the news conf. and all the other updates.

You are welcome. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: May 10, 2012, 10:32:05 PM »

Bofta Yimam ‏ @BoftaYimam
At baptist memorial, people cheered and applauded along the side of the road, as Mayes was taken away by union county coroner. RT

https://twitter.com/#!/BoftaYimam
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: May 10, 2012, 10:32:33 PM »

CNN reports the kids were kept in the woods the entire time they were considered missing, and are suffering from dehydration, but otherwise OK.

http://wreg.com/2012/05/10/adam-mayes-dead/

I cry to think of the emotional scars these young girls will carry for the rest of their lives as a result of this entire two week ordeal from H---.  The poor dears have seen and experienced terror that most do not in a lifetime.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: May 10, 2012, 10:32:37 PM »

FYI
Mississippi is in the. Central Time Zone,more news at 10pm their time
http://www.livestream.com/actionnews5

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: May 10, 2012, 10:32:44 PM »

I'm glad  to see the girls are safe!!  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: May 10, 2012, 10:35:52 PM »

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18291547/adam-mayes-captured-2-missing-bain-girls-are-safe

Adam Mayes is confirmed dead; Bain girls unharmed

Posted: May 10, 2012 7:46 PM CDT
Updated: May 10, 2012 9:20 PM CDT

MEMPHIS, TN -
(WMC-TV) - Action News 5 confirmed Adam Mayes is dead.

Alexandria Bain, 12, and her sister, Kyliyah, 8, are safe and are with authorities right now.

According to Union County Sheriff Dept., Mayes was found with what appears to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Mississippi Wildlife Resource Officers found Mayes and the girls near a church on Highway 183 in Alpine, Mississippi.  As officers approached him, he turned the gun on himself.

Mayes was confirmed dead at Baptist Hospital in Alpine, MS, where he was taken after his capture.

The girls are being taken to a hospital as a precautionary measure but are safe and appear to be well.

Officers say they checked the area around the church previously and believe Mayes had been on the run the whole time.

Investigators are surveying the crime scene where the girls were found.

Scene in Alpine, MS, where Adam Mayes' and Bain girls were located.

Kyliyah (left), Alexandria (right)

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: May 10, 2012, 10:36:36 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/Bain_Family

Bain Family Updates ‏ @Bain_Family
Adrienne and Kyliyah have been transported to a Memphis hospital for further evaluation

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: May 10, 2012, 10:37:25 PM »

I'm glad  to see the girls are safe!!  

It's so GOOD to have some GOOD news!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: May 10, 2012, 10:37:26 PM »

Just saw the news and had to check in to say how thankful I am.  I had to read the headline twice, I couldn't believe my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: May 10, 2012, 10:39:01 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/suspected-killer-adam-mayes-shoots-dead-missing-tennessee/story?id=16319838

Missing Tennessee Girls Found Alive, Suspected Killer Adam Mayes Shoots Self Dead
By YUNJI DeNIES, PIERRE THOMAS (@PierreTABC) , MICHAEL S. JAMES (@bymsj) and COLLEEN CURRY
May 10, 2012

Units with the Mississippi Highway Patrol rescued Alexandria and Kyliyah Bain, ages 12 and 8, and found Mayes, 35, suspected of abducting them and killing their mother and sister, in a wooded area a few miles from his home in Union County, Miss., sources said. Mayes was treated in an ambulance at the scene of his shooting and taken to a hospital around 7 p.m.

Though the girls appeared to be unharmed, they were taken to a hospital as a precaution, McMullen told reporters in Guntown, Miss., the town where Mayes lived.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: May 10, 2012, 10:40:57 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/JMilesWMC/status/200748053274181632/photo/1

Scene at Zion Hill Church in Union County where #Bain girls were found. Ambulance just left with sirens on..

Police search church for Adam Mayes
Published: 5/08 6:13 pm
Updated: 5/09 10:23 am

<snipped>

With guns drawn, police searched Zion Hill Baptist Church on County Road 183 in the Alpine community looking for Mayes.

Church officials said authorities received a tip that Mayes could be hiding in the church because it's located off the beaten path and remains vacant throughout the week.

After a brief search, authorities found no trace of Mayes.

<snipped>

http://www.wtva.com/news/local/story/Police-search-church-for-Adam-Mayes/BdpPa4VygU2bVyqatdmU0g.cspx

_____

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: May 10, 2012, 10:43:49 PM »

It's so extremely rare that we get to celebrate an outcome like this. It just hit me emotionally, the tears are flowing.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: May 10, 2012, 10:50:01 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gdX8o58nmrd-m0U53hzReTIroPPA?docId=b42a69f723f4494692dc5bae88d97f16

Police: Kidnap-slaying suspect slain; 2 girls OK
By ADRIAN SAINZ, Associated Press – 18 minutes ago 

Adam Mayes, 35, was killed Thursday evening after a SWAT team acted on a tip and found him and the girls near New Albany, Miss. When they went to arrest him, he shot himself in the head, said Guntown Police Chief Michael Hall.

"Thank God it's over and the babies are safe," said Teresa Mayes' sister, Bobbi Booth. "That's all that mattered. I'm just glad it turned out the way it did."

Teresa Mayes told investigators that after she saw her husband kill the two in the garage at the Bain home, she drove him, the younger girls and the bodies to Mississippi, according to affidavits filed in court. She faces six felony counts in the case: two first-degree murder charges and four especially aggravated kidnapping charges.

Authorities refused to comment on the motive for the April 27 slayings and abductions.

Mayes' mother-in-law, Josie Tate, told The Associated Press that Mayes thought the missing sisters might actually be his daughters and it caused problems in his marriage to her daughter, Teresa, who is jailed in the case.

"She was tired of him doting on those two little girls that he claimed were his," Tate said.

Adam Mayes' mother, Mary Mayes, also has been charged with conspiracy to commit especially aggravated kidnapping.

Mary Mayes' attorney, Somerville attorney Terry Dycus, said his client maintains she is not guilty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.