April 26, 2024, 02:06:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JO ANN (JODIE) BAIN AND 3 DAUGHTERS MISSING 4/27/2012(2 murdered 2 safe)  (Read 545695 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: May 10, 2012, 11:51:25 PM »

Oh yeah, I wonder if one of the tipsters will now receive that huge reward?

The one report said the tip was not willingly given.  Wonder what that means?
IDK....was it forced out or was that person afraid to say something?   Sounds like a lot of tips were coming in about the church....they said things just kept changing.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: May 10, 2012, 11:53:34 PM »

Northern Rose, thanks so much for all the info you provided tonight. When I get those twitter feeds up, my computer crawls like a snail.  Good Night and sleep tight knowing 2 little girls are safe tonight and with those that love them.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: May 10, 2012, 11:56:43 PM »

Northern Rose, thanks so much for all the info you provided tonight. When I get those twitter feeds up, my computer crawls like a snail.  Good Night and sleep tight knowing 2 little girls are safe tonight and with those that love them.

Thank you both!  Sweet dreams and see you on the flip side 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: May 11, 2012, 12:03:12 AM »

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18279544/murdered-mothers-best-friend-speaks-out-to-defend-character

snipped:

She said the Bains moved from Whiteville to Arizona, but in 2009 they relocated to Missisippi in order to take care of Jo Ann Bain's mother-in-law.

Bryant believes that is when Bain met Adam Mayes, the man accused of killing her and her 14-year-old daughter.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: May 11, 2012, 12:29:10 AM »

What a mess...Look at what these girls have lost (I am so glad that they are alive)...Gary has lost his wife and now these three girls...because they will likely go to their biological dads.  I cannot imagine what he is going through right now.  His everything is gone now.  Because of some delusional controlling freak.  My heart is heavy for him and for the girls.  I pray that they do get intensive therapy through all of this.  Reality will soon set in. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: May 11, 2012, 12:30:49 AM »

What a mess...Look at what these girls have lost (I am so glad that they are alive)...Gary has lost his wife and now these three girls...because they will likely go to their biological dads.  I cannot imagine what he is going through right now.  His everything is gone now.  Because of some delusional controlling freak.  My heart is heavy for him and for the girls.  I pray that they do get intensive therapy through all of this.  Reality will soon set in. 

It is my understanding (maybe I missed something) that Gary Bain is the biological father of the youngest and I think he adopted the other two.  Gary will get the 2 girls.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: May 11, 2012, 12:36:59 AM »

The past couple of days I was wondering why they kept wasting manpower looking in that same area. I guess that's why they're cops and I'm not.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: May 11, 2012, 12:39:18 AM »

It is my understanding (maybe I missed something) that Gary Bain is the biological father of the youngest and I think he adopted the other two.  Gary will get the 2 girls.

Thanks Klaas...so much information right now.  I read this posting too fast:
melissa moon ‏ @MMoon_WREG3
FB post from Mark,biological father of Adrienne&Alexandria Bain:"I wanna say thank u 2 every1 for the help& support to get the girls home."

melissa moon ‏ @MMoon_WREG3
"A special thanks 2 heaven's new angels, Jo Ann& Adrienne we will always love you & miss you. "- Mark Johnson

https://twitter.com/#!/MMoon_WREG3

Oh I am so glad...it appears that they were well taken care of.  It's still so tragic for them all...I will keep praying for healing.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: May 11, 2012, 12:39:44 AM »

Last report on WMCTV.com was there would be a live broadcast by all concerned (FBI, State & Local)          at   4:30 AM .........I suppose that will be CENTRAL TIME
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #869 on: May 11, 2012, 12:50:21 AM »

They can rest in peace now...but I know they will always be with them.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Photo credit
https://www.facebook.com/BrendaFarrisFoster?ref=ts

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: May 11, 2012, 12:54:10 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/mark.johnson.35380?sk=wall

Mark Johnson
I wanna say thank you to everyone for the help and support to get the girls home. And a special thanks to heavens new angels JoAnn and Adrienne we will always love you and miss you

Share · about an hour ago via mobile ·

Crying or Very sad

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: May 11, 2012, 01:13:39 AM »

From earlier...

https://www.facebook.com/mark.johnson.35380?sk=wall

Mark Johnson
I need to blow off some steam
Share · 10 hours ago via mobile ·

Mark Johnson Im sick of all the damn lies
9 hours ago via mobile ·  13 people like this

Mark Johnson I can't speak to the media I have been asked not to and im not going to jeopardize those two beautiful little girls lives over there dum ass bull shit
9 hours ago via mobile ·  15 people like this

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: May 11, 2012, 01:14:45 AM »

Glad to see this case resolved.

an angelic monkey  Now the healing can begin for the Bain family.   an angelic monkey

As for those other two, I guess you reap what you sow~    

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: May 11, 2012, 01:28:02 AM »

Take it how you want to.

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Records-Show-Mayes-Investigated-for-Child-Abuse-in-2010-151031895.html

Records Show Mayes Investigated for Child Abuse in 2010
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #874 on: May 11, 2012, 01:56:59 AM »

Take it how you want to.

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Records-Show-Mayes-Investigated-for-Child-Abuse-in-2010-151031895.html

Records Show Mayes Investigated for Child Abuse in 2010
Someone posting on a topix forum said his past with child abuse would come out.  I don't doubt that he was a master at manipulating that family AND an overwhelmed, under staffed agency.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #875 on: May 11, 2012, 01:59:49 AM »

You have to wonder if the girls knew that their mom and sister were gone or did Gary have to explain that to them at the hospital.  Sad, sad, sad.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: May 11, 2012, 05:30:07 AM »

According to some of the articles I've read on here, relatives from the Mayes camp state the girls would go visit AM during the summer and a weekend here and there.

Makes you wonder that kind of crap he filled these kids heads with all this time, most importantly, while he held the two youngest captive.  There's no telling what they witnessed or experienced being in his custody. 

Too bad this situation had to go this far.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #877 on: May 11, 2012, 05:57:35 AM »

Dang it my computer keeps freezing up and wont do any thing when I go to the news station. GRRRRRRRRR

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: May 11, 2012, 06:12:25 AM »

live feed the morning edition
http://www.livestream.com/actionnews5

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: May 11, 2012, 06:18:50 AM »

live feed the morning edition
http://www.livestream.com/actionnews5

Thank You, cw618

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.