March 28, 2024, 01:08:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JO ANN (JODIE) BAIN AND 3 DAUGHTERS MISSING 4/27/2012(2 murdered 2 safe)  (Read 541405 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2012, 04:19:16 PM »

Strange case.  This suspect seems a bit too attached to be an ex family member/friend.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2012, 04:20:11 PM »

It does kinda sound like she did run off with him, thus the reason why the TBI has the three daughters listed as victims and the the two adults as subjects. Although I can see where the POI could have suddenly abducted them because he was losing them.

It is just a wee bit strange that the days leading up to the family going back to AZ that they would suddenly go missing? One of those cases where if I can't have you, nobody will. Although I would say that the so-called family friend might have had more intensions than just being friends.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2012, 04:24:16 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/mark.johnson.35380?sk=wall

From Mark Johnsons facebook:

Mark Johnson:  Adam Mayes is her husbands ex brother inlaw and is a friend of the family

Thanks Klaas, I'd missed that and have been wondering HOW they were connected since it seems that he has been involved with them for quite a while.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2012, 04:32:34 PM »

Adam Mayes has a warrant on file for false report with full extradition.  What does that mean exactly?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2012, 05:17:22 PM »

Another video that shows Jo Ann's husband Gary from earlier in the week.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18074161/warrant-issued-for-family-friend-of-missing-hardeman-county-family

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2012, 05:21:28 PM »

I just read that they also consider her a suspect:

http://www.tbi.tn.gov/amber_alert_photos/alert_amber_alert.shtml

From the first, my thought was that someone is wrong with the relationship between husband and wife. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2012, 05:34:22 PM »

Adam Mayes has a warrant on file for false report with full extradition.  What does that mean exactly?

I haven't been able to find a real definition of it but from my understanding of what I've been reading, the actual charge that he has a warrant for (false report, misdemeanor?) may not usually include the request for him to be extradited if he is found out of the state, but in this case they are seeking full extradition; which if I understand correctly means that they want him extradited if he is apprehended out of state.

Hope that makes sense. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2012, 05:46:58 PM »

I just read that they also consider her a suspect:

From the first, my thought was that someone is wrong with the relationship between husband and wife

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2012, 06:32:14 PM »

At the end of this video is the comment I mentioned earlier from the press conference, the police chief requesting IF Jo Ann left on her own to contact them.

http://wreg.com/2012/05/02/man-wanted-in-connection-with-missing-family/

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2012, 06:53:21 PM »

Just heard on TV - ABC Nightly news, 2 bodies have been found in 2 homes seem to think they are connected to the girls?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2012, 07:09:50 PM »

FBI: Bodies found during search for missing Tenn. girls
Posted: May 05, 2012 3:56 AM PDT
Updated: May 05, 2012 3:34 PM PDT

MEMPHIS, TN - (WMC-TV) – FBI officials say they have found two bodies during the search for three West Tennessee girls who have been missing since last month.

Investigators found the bodies while executing a search warrant in Guntown, MS, Friday. The FBI hasn't released the victims' causes of death or their identities.

Adrienne, Alexandria and Kyliyah were last seen with their mother JoAnne Bain on April 27 in Hardeman County, TN.

<snipped>

http://www.wdam.com/story/18153284/endangered-child-alert-issued-for-three-missing-girls

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2012, 07:09:59 PM »

http://wreg.com/2012/05/05/two-bodies-found-at-home-of-man-wanted-in-disappearance-of-family/

Two Bodies Found At Home Of Man Wanted In Disappearance Of Family
Posted on: 5:23 pm, May 5, 2012, by George Brown, updated on: 05:28pm, May 5, 2012

(Jackson, TN) The FBI has announced two bodies have been found at the home of Adam Mayes in Guntown, MS.

The bodies were found Friday after a search warrant was executed.

The bodies have not been identified yet.

Mayes is wanted for the disappearance of three girls and their mother from Hardeman County.
Investigators now say Adrienne, Alexandria and Kyliyah Bain may be in extreme danger.
The children and their mother were last seen on April 27.

A Tennessee Endangered Child Alert was issued for the girls yesterday.

The FBI and USMS are offering a reward of up to $50,000.00 for information that leads to the location of the missing victims and the arrest of Adam Mayes.
 ::snipping2::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2012, 07:28:20 PM »

http://www.wtva.com/news/local/story/Two-bodies-discovered-amid-kidnapping/pYcL8Dq1qEyJQoQFmG11cQ.cspx

Two bodies discovered amid kidnapping investigation

Reported by: C.J. LeMaster Email: clemaster@wtva.com

Print Story Published: 9:36 am Share Updated: 5:45 pm

JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) -- Two bodies discovered at Mississippi residences Friday have not yet been tied to a kidnapping investigation in Tennessee because those bodies have not yet been identified.

Authorities say a Hardeman County, Tenn., mother and her three children were abducted Friday, prompting the Mississippi Highway Patrol to issue an Amber Alert.

A news release from MHP states information has developed during the course of the investigation that the children may be in extreme danger.

Authorities have begun to issue kidnapping warrants for Adam Mayes, who is considered armed and extremely dangerous.

Mayes was last seen in Guntown, but has a Highway 9 address in Union County.

The two unidentified bodies were found as the result of search warrants by the Memphis FBI to residences in Mississippi.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2012, 07:31:05 PM »

Has there been a news conference?

Janet

+++++

AMBER ALERT UPDATE: FBI finds 2 bodies while searching for missing TN woman
6:59 PM, May 5, 2012

AP UPDATE:

The FBI says two bodies have been found in Mississippi during the search for a missing Tennessee woman and her three children, but the identities are not known. 

FBI spokesman Joel Siskovic said the bodies were found late Friday night or early Saturday morning in Guntown, Miss., in a residence associated with the man charged with abducting Jo Ann Bain and her children.   

The missing girls are 8-year-old Kyliyah Bain, 12-year-old Alexandria and 14-year-old Adrienne. They were last seen April 27 in Tennessee.   
iSiskovic says 35-year-old Adam Mayes is suspected of abducting them. He was last seen Tuesday in Guntown. He's been described as a family friend.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=13058.20;num_replies=31

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2012, 07:36:42 PM »

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18153284/endangered-child-alert-issued-for-three-missing-girls

FBI: Bodies found during search for missing Tenn. girls

Posted: May 05, 2012 5:56 AM CDT
Updated: May 05, 2012 5:34 PM CDT
By WMCTV.com Staff - email

MEMPHIS, TN -

(WMC-TV) – FBI officials say they have found two bodies during the search for three West Tennessee girls who have been missing since last month.

Investigators found the bodies while executing a search warrant in Guntown, MS, Friday. The FBI hasn't released the victims' causes of death or their identities.

Adrienne, Alexandria and Kyliyah were last seen with their mother JoAnne Bain on April 27 in Hardeman County, TN.

Investigators say family friend Adam Mayes is responsible for the Bains' disappearance. Mayes is believed to be armed and is wanted for kidnapping and filing a false police report.

"Contact with Mayes was initiated early in the investigation, but he later fled when law enforcement authorities subsequently attempted to contact him," said an FBI spokesman in a written statement.

Mayes, who was last seen in Guntown, MS, on Tuesday, has been added to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation's Most Wanted List.

Mayes has brown hair, blue eyes and weighs about 175 pounds. However, investigators believe he has altered his appearance by cutting his hair and may have also cut the hair of the children and dyed it an unknown color.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2012, 09:01:56 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/05/us/tennessee-missing-children/index.html

Bodies found in probe of alleged abduction of 3 Tennessee sisters, mother
By the CNN Wire Staff
updated 7:28 PM EDT, Sat May 5, 2012

(CNN) -- Two bodies have been found by investigators probing the disappearance of a Tennessee mother and her three daughters, with authorities pleading Saturday for help in finding their suspected abductor -- a man they described as likely "armed and dangerous."

The FBI, in a press release Saturday, did not say whose bodies were discovered. But the federal agency did identify the man who they believe "is responsible for their disappearance" as Adam Mayes, saying an arrest warrant has been issued for him.

The FBI and U.S. Marshals Service are offering a $50,000 reward for information leading to Mayes' arrest and the missing woman and her daughters.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2012, 09:08:16 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5i4tdrZv6EftC2o9q1n0CsClCuZUQ?docId=cb08b625f7584a758b519689ee40716e

2 bodies found in MS during search for mom, girls

By HOLBROOK MOHR, Associated Press – 1 minute ago 

JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — Two bodies have been found in Mississippi during the search for a missing Tennessee woman and her three children, but the identities are not known, authorities said Saturday.

The bodies were found late Friday night or early Saturday morning in a residence associated with the man charged with abducting Jo Ann Bain and her children, FBI spokesman Joel Siskovic said.

The spokesman said authorities on the scene were not able to positively identify the bodies. He would not say if the bodies were children.

Adam Mayes, 35, is charged in Tennessee with abducting all four, but authorities are still trying to determine if Jo Ann Bain went with Mayes willingly. He was last seen Tuesday in Guntown, Miss. He's been described as a family friend.

The FBI and U.S. Marshals Service are offering a reward of up to $50,000 for information that leads to the location of the missing victims and the arrest of Mayes.

Siskovic said the bodies were found in a residence, but it wasn't clear if it was a house, mobile home or apartment. He also wasn't sure if the residence belonged to Mayes or an acquaintance of his. Siskovic said the bodies were found in Guntown, north of Tupelo. Lee County coroner Carolyn Green said the bodies were found outside Guntown in Union County.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2012, 09:19:45 PM »

I guess we know now why an AMBER ALERT was issued with new information that came to light. However, this case that appeared to be just a woman possibly leaving with another man and her children is now escalating into something much, much worse.

Two bodies found in connection with the abduction of  Adrienne, 14; Alexandria, 12; and Kyliyah, 8.

Adduction and kidnapping is one thing, now we have murder as well? It will be interesting to see who the two dead individuals will be identified as.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2012, 09:35:52 PM »

In the video:

Talking about the bodies being found...authorities not confirming the identities of those victims but they've just learned that Jodie Bain (the mother) has since been removed from the Amber Alert...

http://www.wlbt.com/story/18155442/fbi-bodies-found-during-search-for-missing-tenn-girls?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=7165337#.T6XHDVRMWvs.facebook

And this verifies it! 

So does that mean she was one of the bodies?   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2012, 09:42:04 PM »

UPDATED AMBER ALERT

A TENNESSEE STATEWIDE AMBER ALERT HAS BEEN ISSUED

CASE FACTS:

A Tennessee Statewide AMBER Alert has been issued for the Hardeman County Sheriff’s Office for Adrienne, Alexandria, and Kyliyah Bain. They were last seen on April 27, 2012 at their residence in Hardeman County. Adrienne a 14-year old white female, with brown hair and brown eyes, is 5’04” tall and weighs 129 lbs. Alexandria is a 12-year old white female with brown hair, hazel eyes, is 5’ tall and weighs 105 lbs. Kyliyah is a 8-year old white female with blonde hair, brown eyes, is 4’tall and weighs 57 lbs.

They may be in the company of Adam Mayes. Adam Mayes is a 35-year old white male with brown hair, blue eyes, is 6’03” tall and weighs 175 lbs. Mayes has altered his appearance by cutting his hair and he may have also altered the appearance of the missing children by cutting or dying their hair. Two bodies were discovered pursuant to federal search warrants in Mississippi related to this case. Their identities are unconfirmed.

Adam Mayes is currently wanted for kidnapping and a $50,000 reward is being offered for information on the location of Adam Mayes and the missing children. Mayes is believed to be carrying a firearm and should be considered extremely dangerous.

Mayes was last seen in Guntown, Mississippi on Tuesday May 1, 2012. Mayes has prior connections to Texas, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Florida. There is no vehicle information at this time.

If you have seen either Mayes or the children, please call the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation at 1-800-TBI-FIND (1-800-824-3463)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.