April 18, 2024, 11:35:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JO ANN (JODIE) BAIN AND 3 DAUGHTERS MISSING 4/27/2012(2 murdered 2 safe)  (Read 544889 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: May 06, 2012, 03:01:19 PM »

http://www.wtva.com/news/local/story/Sheriff-Autopsies-today-on-bodies-found-in-wanted/Mcl77dXCVEKq7fvrsguphw.cspx

Sheriff: Autopsies today on bodies found in wanted man's yard

Published: 1:37 pm
Updated: 1:40 pm

ALPINE, Miss. (WTVA) — Union County Sheriff Jimmy Edwards says autopsies will be performed Sunday on two bodies found in the backyard of a man wanted in connection with the abduction of a mother and her three daughters.

According to Edwards, those bodies were discovered late Friday or early Saturday behind the home of 35-year-old Adam Mayes. 

Mayes is accused of abducting 31-year-old Jo Ann Bain of Hardeman County, Tenn., and her daughters: 14-year-old Adrienne, 12-year-old Alexandria and 8-year-old Kyliyah. 

The four were reported missing on April 27.  Law enforcement says Mayes was last seen in Guntown on May 1.  His home is located in the Alpine area, which is between Baldwyn and New Albany.

The sheriff adds that law enforcement knows the identities on the bodies but cannot release that information yet.

Edwards says a command post is being set up at the Alpine Volunteer Fire Department as the investigation proceeds.

::snipping2::
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: May 06, 2012, 03:05:21 PM »

So sad....these young girls must have been/are so scared.
This guy looks like a nutter to me from his photos.mi wish that parents were a bit choosier about who they bring around their kids..

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: May 06, 2012, 03:07:25 PM »

Pure speculation on my part but I'm guessing that this sick, perv creep had a thing for one of the children and kept his own alive?  Who knows why he did this but he deserves the harshest sentence he can get.  What is going on?  Soooooo much hatred and crime!  It makes me so sad!   I'm so scared for my teenager to grow up and be on his own.  We have taught him well and he is a wonderful young man but that can't protect him from some idiot out to do harm.  Can you imagine how scared and fearful the children still in this man's possession must be?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: May 06, 2012, 03:08:17 PM »

None of the kids are his.  It did appear in photos he was close to the younger girls.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #104 on: May 06, 2012, 03:11:44 PM »

What tipped cops off to looking at him in the first place?  There had to be something odd that pointed in his direction.  It is really a shame that LE wasn't able to track him after he left the Sunday questioning.  That may have led them straight back to the kids.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #105 on: May 06, 2012, 03:19:02 PM »

Pure speculation on my part but I'm guessing that this sick, perv creep had a thing for one of the children and kept his own alive?  Who knows why he did this but he deserves the harshest sentence he can get.  What is going on?  Soooooo much hatred and crime!  It makes me so sad!   I'm so scared for my teenager to grow up and be on his own.  We have taught him well and he is a wonderful young man but that can't protect him from some idiot out to do harm.  Can you imagine how scared and fearful the children still in this man's possession must be?

BBM, That's kind of been my feeling all along.  I could be wrong, but I never thought the mother was the object of his affection, and I don't believe he was the father of any of the girls.

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: May 06, 2012, 03:27:39 PM »

http://www.wtva.com/news/local/story/Sheriff-Autopsies-today-on-bodies-found-in-wanted/Mcl77dXCVEKq7fvrsguphw.cspx

Sheriff: Autopsies today on bodies found in wanted man's yard

Published: 1:37 pm
Updated: 1:40 pm

ALPINE, Miss. (WTVA) — Union County Sheriff Jimmy Edwards says autopsies will be performed Sunday on two bodies found in the backyard of a man wanted in connection with the abduction of a mother and her three daughters.

According to Edwards, those bodies were discovered late Friday or early Saturday behind the home of 35-year-old Adam Mayes. 

Mayes is accused of abducting 31-year-old Jo Ann Bain of Hardeman County, Tenn., and her daughters: 14-year-old Adrienne, 12-year-old Alexandria and 8-year-old Kyliyah. 

The four were reported missing on April 27.  Law enforcement says Mayes was last seen in Guntown on May 1.  His home is located in the Alpine area, which is between Baldwyn and New Albany.

The sheriff adds that law enforcement knows the identities on the bodies but cannot release that information yet.

Edwards says a command post is being set up at the Alpine Volunteer Fire Department as the investigation proceeds.

Thanks Klaas.

Why has the husband/father not reached out to this "family friend" through the media ... reached out and pleaded for the return and safety of his family?  What about the father of the two eldest girls?

Why was the discription of Jo-Anne's vehicle never released prior to being found abandoned?  Why has the description of Adam's vehicle not included in the Amber Alert and/or FBI Media Release?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: May 06, 2012, 03:34:47 PM »

BBM You can protect him with the knowledge and common sense you already possess.  The fact that you come to Scared Monkeys proves that you are fully aware of the "real world" and there's no doubt that you have taught him well.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: May 06, 2012, 03:42:43 PM »

BBM You can protect him with the knowledge and common sense you already possess.  The fact that you come to Scared Monkeys proves that you are fully aware of the "real world" and there's no doubt that you have taught him well.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: May 06, 2012, 03:45:51 PM »

melisb

My precious/precocious ten year old granddaughter and I are waiting for her aunt (DIL) to pick us up for a drive into Vancouver for a major craft show.  It is too much to comprehend Miss Muffet being in the situation of Jo-Anne's daughters.  I know I would lose it.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: May 06, 2012, 04:15:43 PM »

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2012/05/06/2_bodies_found_in_miss_amid_search_for_mom_girls/

Friend: Mom, 3 kids had moved to Ariz. recently
May 6, 2012

WHITEVILLE, Tenn.—A woman and her three young daughters who authorities say were abducted from Tennessee had recently moved to Arizona because two of the girls had asthma, a family friend said Sunday.

Linda Kirkland a cook at the Country Cafe in Whiteville, Tenn., said that Jo Ann Bain and her three daughters had been back in the Whiteville area to take care of some business after a death in the family. Asthma sufferers have long flocked to Arizona believing the dry, warm climate might ease the condition.

Bain had frequented the restaurant and never indicated anything was wrong.

"She seemed so happy," Kirkland said.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: May 06, 2012, 04:30:24 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jRM9S5Ihtd834qW30ArmlTihbvkA?docId=8242cc7de6514a188bd6ab6b13aaa64d

TBI agents at home of missing mom, 3 daughters
By ERIK SCHELZIG, Associated Press – 8 minutes ago  

WHITEVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Agents with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching the garage and backyard at the home where a Tennessee woman and her three daughters lived before going missing.

An Associated Press reporter saw the agents searching Sunday afternoon before being told to leave the street where the home was located.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: May 06, 2012, 04:34:17 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/wtvanewstoday

Chasity Renee Rodgers Wtva doesn't know anything because they haven't been told anything. A press conference will be held soon on this.
2 hours ago via mobile · Like

Chasity Renee Rodgers Wtva just updated. But it said the bodies have been identified but names can't be released. Also that the Alpine vol Fire Dept is headquarters for the case. We in the community know more than Wtva.
about an hour ago via mobile · Like

Nancy Waldo The media can only say what authorities are releasing to the general public. There are many reasons why names and other information hasn't been released. So, basically all I am saying is to have respect for the family and friends and try to refrain from posting information that hasn't been released. Let the authorities do their job and let the media do their job as well.

Chasity Renee Rodgers Gary bains reported his wife Jo and the 3 girls missing. Her car was later found abandoned. April 26 is last day they wer seen. On April 27 Jo an posted on fb. Then Friday may 4 three bodies wer found. I don't know y there r saying two. In Alpine n Union co. the vol fire dept in alpine is being used for a command post. They ate still searching for the man n one female. The bodies wer found n his back yard wrapped n plastic under some pallets. Also they r not sure if she went willingly r was abducted. They r hoping to find the female with him to get the whole story n the truth.
10 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Chasity Renee Rodgers I think people should post if they know anything that could help. I know Adam sold everything he had in the weeks prior to this. Tires a Harley bike n more. But Internet n social sites r know used n cases. Just a new way of gathering information. Times have changed in the way investigations r conducted.
8 minutes ago via mobile · Like

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: May 06, 2012, 05:37:43 PM »

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/18158588/police-say-body-found-in-mississippi-may-be-missing-tennessee-mom

Police say body found in Mississippi may be missing Tennessee mom

UNION COUNTY, Miss. -- Police believe one of the bodies found buried at a home in Mississippi may be that of a missing Tennessee mother.

Union County Sheriff Jimmy Edwards told FOX News Channel Sunday that the two bodies have not yet been positively identified, but one was believed to be 31-year-old Jo Ann Bain.

Edwards said the bodies had apparently been buried for a few days.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: May 06, 2012, 05:41:52 PM »

BBM, That's kind of been my feeling all along.  I could be wrong, but I never thought the mother was the object of his affection, and I don't believe he was the father of any of the girls.

JMO

Sorry guys! I thought I read it that he had fathered on of the kids.  Thank you!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: May 06, 2012, 05:59:38 PM »

Oh, how I agree with you on that!  I do involve him in the news and ScaredMonkeys AND discuss with him in detail what could have been prevented or not, things to be wide-eyed and well aware of!  There are some things I word a little different but because this site is kept clean and fair to all, it is a wonderful starting point for discussions on many, many subjects to keep a child safe and aware.  Thank you ALL very much and Bless each one of you!  Other than the normal things you would teach your child I started to talk to him in depth about several crimes especially Caylee.  We live in FL and I could see that he was paying more attention than normal to her case and it made him very sad.  I told him all about what LE was saying and doing and then I read him several of the posts from here to let him know that it is more than okay to have an opinion and it was fine to feel sad the way we did.  We watch the Today Show and local news every morning before school and discuss current events and I just love hearing his feelings and opinions on different subjects.  My little baby is a well mannered child growing into a fine young man.  You can just say that I am Blessed in every way, every day!  Okay, I will stop gushing because I'm getting sad thinking about all the children we have posted here that I wish I could have held in my arms and taken out of the evil situations they had to live through.  The only saving Grace is that they are in Heaven now and free from the pain and torture they endured here on Earth!  My prayers to each and every child/Mother/Father/family going through such a mess and prayers to each of my Monkey Friends!!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: May 06, 2012, 06:04:43 PM »

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/18158588/police-say-body-found-in-mississippi-may-be-missing-tennessee-mom

Police say body found in Mississippi may be missing Tennessee mom

UNION COUNTY, Miss. -- Police believe one of the bodies found buried at a home in Mississippi may be that of a missing Tennessee mother.

Union County Sheriff Jimmy Edwards told FOX News Channel Sunday that the two bodies have not yet been positively identified, but one was believed to be 31-year-old Jo Ann Bain.

Edwards said the bodies had apparently been buried for a few days.

If true then likely he killed her and the older daughter.  He seemed more attached to the 2 younger girls.
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: May 06, 2012, 07:24:19 PM »

From Topix

Mays has been spotted near Ripley Mississippi. Highway Patrol is setting up check points.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/whiteville-tn/TFIUIFG7QC5HVDLMH/p2
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: May 06, 2012, 07:40:30 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/chasity.rodgers1

Chasity Renee Rodgers
about an hour ago near Baldwyn, MS via mobile
Everyone in or around Alpine lock up!!! They believe Adam Mayes is in the woods. We have been told to get inside n stay n tell our neighbors to do the same!!! Please lock up.
Like ·  · Share

Jennifer McDougal Casteel Sounds like you just need to leave, just be safe!!

Chasity Renee Rodgers I know. We did leave for a lil bit when we were allowed too. We r scared crapless

Jennifer McDougal Casteel I bet, girl y'all be safe and let me know how everything goes, please.
15 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Chasity Renee Rodgers We will.
13 minutes ago via mobile · Like

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: May 06, 2012, 07:43:52 PM »

Map from Alpine to Ripley Mississippi

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=alpine+mississippi&daddr=Ripley,+MS+38663&hl=en&geocode=FZJbDgIddA21-imLh2qvpaqAiDEGJg45vkyW8w%3BFVrvEQIdpriy-il5-er8_g5-iDFgF8LL2Q25qw&t=h&mra=ls&z=11

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.