March 28, 2024, 08:14:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JO ANN (JODIE) BAIN AND 3 DAUGHTERS MISSING 4/27/2012(2 murdered 2 safe)  (Read 541369 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: May 06, 2012, 07:48:06 PM »

TM - that's what's odd about her, she doesn't appear to live or be anywhere in close proximity to Alpine.  Unless you consider 10 miles a way close.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #121 on: May 06, 2012, 08:15:11 PM »

TM - that's what's odd about her, she doesn't appear to live or be anywhere in close proximity to Alpine.  Unless you consider 10 miles a way close.

She did say she lives a mile from where the bodies were found, so I'd probably be scared too.

It surprised me that he is still in that area.

I just hope they catch him soon, and whoever is still with him is safe.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: May 06, 2012, 08:17:55 PM »

She did say she lives a mile from where the bodies were found, so I'd probably be scared too.

Her facebook says Blue Springs.  Bodies were found near Alpine.  10 miles apart. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: May 06, 2012, 08:38:53 PM »

Her facebook says Blue Springs.  Bodies were found near Alpine.  10 miles apart. 

Have you ever lived out in the country?   

I'll put it this way, when I lived in Mississippi we lived about 5 miles from the nearest town.  We went to school there.  But our address (Rural Route) was another town that was about 10 miles away...the other direction.  When something happened near us it was usually stated that so and so happened in the (another name from either town) community!  Which at that time wasn't even on the map...but was in the name of our church.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: May 06, 2012, 09:11:01 PM »

Have you ever lived out in the country?   

I'll put it this way, when I lived in Mississippi we lived about 5 miles from the nearest town.  We went to school there.  But our address (Rural Route) was another town that was about 10 miles away...the other direction.  When something happened near us it was usually stated that so and so happened in the (another name from either town) community!  Which at that time wasn't even on the map...but was in the name of our church.

So true, GE lives over 30 miles from her "town", a block away from her house everyone has their mailing address in a town less than 5 miles away, its like that out here in the country.

Think these smaller towns grab who/what they can for tax purposes!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: May 06, 2012, 09:23:12 PM »

Well, no.  LOL, I consider it long distance if it's 15 miles away.  I have 5 grocery stores within 3 miles but they are all too far away except the one that's less than a mile away 

I see your point 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: May 06, 2012, 09:25:39 PM »

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/18158588/police-say-body-found-in-mississippi-may-be-missing-tennessee-mom

Police say body found in Mississippi may be missing Tennessee mom

UNION COUNTY, Miss. -- Police believe one of the bodies found buried at a home in Mississippi may be that of a missing Tennessee mother.

Union County Sheriff Jimmy Edwards told FOX News Channel Sunday that the two bodies have not yet been positively identified, but one was believed to be 31-year-old Jo Ann Bain.

Edwards said the bodies had apparently been buried for a few days.
 ::snipping2::

If true then likely he killed her and the older daughter.  He seemed more attached to the 2 younger girls.

First thought that came to my mind Klaas...so sad...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: May 06, 2012, 09:37:31 PM »

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/18158588/police-say-body-found-in-mississippi-may-be-missing-tennessee-mom

Police say body found in Mississippi may be missing Tennessee mom

Posted: May 06, 2012 3:36 PM CDT
Updated: May 06, 2012 3:36 PM CDT
Source: NewsCore

UNION COUNTY, Miss. -- Police believe one of the bodies found buried at a home in Mississippi may be that of a missing Tennessee mother.

Union County Sheriff Jimmy Edwards told FOX News Channel Sunday that the two bodies have not yet been positively identified, but one was believed to be 31-year-old Jo Ann Bain.

Edwards said the bodies had apparently been buried for a few days.

They were discovered Friday at a Union County residence connected to Adam Christopher Mayes, the man suspected of abducting Bain and her daughters Adrienne, 14, Alexandria, 12, and Kyliyah, eight.

Autopsies were performed Sunday but the results have not yet been released, Edwards added.

The FBI and US Marshals joined Union County Sheriff's deputies in their search for Mayes Sunday in a 10-square-mile section of northeastern Union County. Edwards said police had no indications that he had left the area.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: May 06, 2012, 10:14:05 PM »

Authorities Try to ID Bodies, Search for Mom, Kids
WHITEVILLE, Tenn. May 6, 2012 (AP)

<snipped>

On Sunday, forensic scientists with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation searched the garage and backyard at the Hardeman County, Tenn. home where Bain, her husband and their children lived.

An Associated Press reporter saw the agents searching before being told to leave the street where the home was located. Bain's husband declined to comment Sunday.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/fbi-works-id-dead-mom-kids-missing-16289202

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: May 06, 2012, 10:16:05 PM »

Well, no.  LOL, I consider it long distance if it's 15 miles away.  I have 5 grocery stores within 3 miles but they are all too far away except the one that's less than a mile away 

I see your point 

One of my sister's lives about 80 miles southwest of Alpine. 

When I went to visit, I couldn't even pick up a radio station for about two hours of the drive on a major highway! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: May 06, 2012, 10:16:56 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

Why has the husband/father not reached out to this "family friend" through the media ... reached out and pleaded for the safe return of his family?  What about the father of the two eldest girls?

Janet

Why was the discription of Jo-Anne's vehicle never released prior to being found abandoned?  Why is the description of Adam's vehicle not included in the Amber Alert and/or FBI Media Release?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: May 06, 2012, 10:20:48 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/wtvanewstoday

Tiffany Willis Anderson They had check points in Pleasant Ridge which is only 15-20 minutes from Ripley if I'm not mistaken. Trooper told my parents not to blink lights when you see a trooper and do not pick up hitch hikers. I hope they get him soon!
8 minutes ago via mobile · Like

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: May 06, 2012, 10:22:35 PM »

May very well be true but I haven't seen any confirmation she is deceased:

http://www.facebook.com/seeking.thelost.news/info

Seeking TheLost
47 minutes ago
MURDER and KIDNAPPING WARRANT: CHILDREN STILL MISSING: $50,000.00 reward: ADAM MAYES wanted for allegedly murdering JO ANN BAIN and kidnapping her three young daughters: UNION COUNTY, Mississippi -- Police believe one of the bodies found buried at a home in Mississippi may be that of a missing Tennessee mother. Union County Sheriff Jimmy Edwards told FOX News Channel Sunday that the two bodies have not yet been positively identified, but one was believed to be 31-year-old Jo Ann Bain. Edwards said the bodies had apparently been buried for a few days.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: May 06, 2012, 10:24:52 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/wtvanewstoday

Tiffany Willis Anderson They had check points in Pleasant Ridge which is only 15-20 minutes from Ripley if I'm not mistaken. Trooper told my parents not to blink lights when you see a trooper and do not pick up hitch hikers. I hope they get him soon!
8 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Pleasant Ridge is about 7 miles from Alpine

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: May 06, 2012, 10:25:49 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

Why has the husband/father not reached out to this "family friend" through the media ... reached out and pleaded for the safe return of his family?  What about the father of the two eldest girls?

Janet

Why was the discription of Jo-Anne's vehicle never released prior to being found abandoned?  Why is the description of Adam's vehicle not included in the Amber Alert and/or FBI Media Release?

Janet

Father of the two older girls has a facebook and he's very upset BUT he gave up his rights to the girls by letting the Jo Ann's current husband adopt the girls.  I have no idea why BAIN isn't all over the news.  I have a feeling the FBI and LE have told him not to.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: May 06, 2012, 10:29:09 PM »

I saw that too Klaas.  So sad.

And Mark Johnson (father of two oldest girls) is not taking phone calls, doesn't feel like talking.

Not a good sign imo.   Crying or Very sad

https://www.facebook.com/mark.johnson.35380?sk=wall

Mark Johnson
To all my friends that have been trying to call im sorry but I don't feel like talking at this time I really appreciate all the concerns but y'all know I deal with things in my own lil way I thank y'all and I love you guys
Share · about an hour ago near Bolivar, TN ·

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #136 on: May 06, 2012, 10:30:00 PM »

Oh my gosh, have they not id'ed those bodies yet????  That sure sounds like something was done to make an id very difficult.

As for small town life...Hubby and I lived for years 2 miles from the county border but had an address for the neighboring county.  We paid taxes and voted in one county and collected our mail and paid our phone bill another.  We were 10 miles from one town and 20 from the other.  "Going to town" really meant something.  lol

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: May 06, 2012, 10:32:50 PM »

Authorities Try to ID Bodies, Search for Mom, Kids
WHITEVILLE, Tenn. May 6, 2012 (AP)

<snipped>

On Sunday, forensic scientists with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation searched the garage and backyard at the Hardeman County, Tenn. home where Bain, her husband and their children lived.

An Associated Press reporter saw the agents searching before being told to leave the street where the home was located. Bain's husband declined to comment Sunday.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/fbi-works-id-dead-mom-kids-missing-16289202

What reason would investigators be searching the backyard and garage of the family home.

The plot thickens.

Janet

_____

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: May 06, 2012, 10:35:37 PM »

On Friday night or early Saturday, investigators discovered two bodies in the backyard of the double-wide trailer in a wooded area of Alpine where Mayes lived with his parents, said Union County Sheriff Jimmy Edwards. Alpine is 20 miles north of Tupelo in northeast Mississippi.

http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/wbfo/news.newsmain/article/0/0/1927142/US/Bodies.found.in.disappearance.of.Tennessee.mother..daughters
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #139 on: May 06, 2012, 10:36:28 PM »

http://ktar.com/509/1537412/Missing-woman-and-kids-moved-to-AZ

Authorities try to ID bodies, search for mom, kids

Meanwhile, a Bain family friend said Sunday that the woman and her daughters were moving to Arizona because two of the girls had asthma.

scratch
So, is Mr. Bain moving to Arizona as well?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.